Where can he pass? He isnt american or latinamerican.

EllyEmmy

Reaction score
Thanks.

Inviato dal mio SM-A125F utilizzando Tapatalk
4b09c0d9c05876d157d354ba0bd9ff00.jpg

Romania, Bulgaria, regions in the caucasus like; Georgia, Abkhazia, and so on.
Many say me that looks eastern european indeed!
Can pass in other nations in eastern europe?

Many say me that looks eastern european indeed!
Can pass in other nations in eastern europe?

I would say, there is the contrast between 'Caucasian' and 'Slavic' phenotypes. Overall, I'd say the look is more Caucasian than the main phenotype in Eastern Europe which is Slavic. So, I'd say South East Europe (which hosts a degree of both Slavic and Caucasian) is the best, and maybe could pass in Eastern Europe for atypical possibly.

I would say, there is the contrast between 'Caucasian' and 'Slavic' phenotypes. Overall, I'd say the look is more Caucasian than the main phenotype in Eastern Europe which is Slavic. So, I'd say South East Europe is the best, and maybe could pass in Eastern Europe for atypical possibly.
Ok. I see.
Which ancient populations have influenced his traits?

Ok. I see.
Which ancient populations have influenced his traits?

I would say the main element is Western Steppe Herder, in my opinion. With a varying degree of Farmer ancestry (but probably more so the FunnelBeaker type) as well. I can't successfully conclude which has influenced most. But I could see there is some alpinisation going on probably from Western Steppe Herders. Granted, it may have came from the Caucasian strain of Western Steppe Herders of the Satsurblia Cluster as some Caucasians have this element aswell. As some like to call it "Mtebid".

I would say the main element is Western Steppe Herder, in my opinion. With a varying degree of Farmer ancestry (but probably more so the FunnelBeaker type) as well. I can't successfully conclude which has influenced most. But I could see there is some alpinisation going on probably from Western Steppe Herders.
Interesting! Tell me about steppe

Interesting! Tell me about steppe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Steppe_Herders

They're an ancestral population that descend from EHG & CHG (abbreviated for Eastern Hunter-Gatherers & Caucasian Hunter-Gatherers). They are also known as Yamnaya. The large variance shifts higher if you go North and East of Europe. Norwegians get one of the highest out of this, around 50% of their ancestry.

This thread has been viewed 2723 times.

Back