I2a-Din came to the Balkans and Dinaric Alps with the Thracians, Dacians & Illyrians

I talk when I want and reply where i want,the word describe perfectly your cause it's not coincidence,phantasmagoria in medical use.I can use it discusing with you,my Illyrian friend from Epirus.Was not boring talking about Ottoman,Turko Albanian hero Ali Pasha,Bashibozuk bandit chieftain hero of Epirus,much like the previous Pyrrhus of Epirus.

Since you edited this post, i want to add that i have never talk about Ali Pasha of Tepelena with you. Many famous French and European personalities contemporary with him, compared him with Napoleon Bonaparte.
You don't have an personality like him. Probably the most important personality in the history of your "nation", was the chief of UDB, who packed you as "macedonian".
But let me repeat again, this your posts are off-topic.

Since you edited this post, i want to add that i have never talk about Ali Pasha of Tepelena with you. Many famous French and European personalities contemporary with him, compared him with Napoleon Bonaparte.
You don't have an personality like him. Probably the most important personality in the history of your "nation", was the chief of UDB, who packed you as "macedonian".
But let me repeat again, this your posts are off-topic.
Big hero he was attacking local Vlachs and Greeks and other non armed population,what a chieftain,I know you are proud of him words are speaking. I don't have personality like him my ancestors were decent people to their faith and country they did not sold that for amount of comfort,land and rights in Ottoman system,which on the contrary to you I'm proud of.That thing you might never learn.

Big hero he was attacking local Vlachs and Greeks and other non armed population,what a chieftain,I know you are proud of him words are speaking and thanks god I don't have personality like him my ancestors were decent people to their faith and country they did not sold that for amount of comfort or land which is on what I'm proud of.That thing you might never learn.

How can be categorised your posts here, linguistics, history, genetics?

How can be categorised your posts here, linguistics, history, genetics?

Tiny part of history of my friend Laberia in glorious Illyrian Epirus after Pyrrhus.Things he likes to discuss.

Tiny part of history of my friend Laberia in glorious Illyrian Epirus after Pyrrhus.Things he likes to discuss.

OK, but you are derailing this thread. And another problem is that you don't know nothing from history. If you continue to derail this thread and with ad hominem attacks, i am sorry but i will report you to the mods as a trolll.

OK, but you are derailing this thread. And another problem is that you don't know nothing from history. If you continue to derail this thread and with ad hominem attacks, i am sorry but i will report you to the mods as a trolll.

Come down Laberia,this were your favorite conversations but you can't withstand attacks on same basis,OK I'm out don't report me :)))

Come down Laberia,this were your favorite conversations but you can't withstand attacks on same basis,OK I'm out don't report me :)))

I don't know what conversation are you referring.
TBH, i don't see you in a historical discussion. I think you can give an important contribution in linguistics, especially with your theories about slavs, Thracians, etc. But please, don't start that discussion here.

I don't know what conversation are you referring.
TBH, i don't see you in a historical discussion. I think you can give an important contribution in linguistics, especially with your theories about slavs, Thracians, etc. But please, don't start that discussion here.
Laberia you know very well your favorite topic is Balkans and glorious history of Albanians.
Historical context of Laberia post Macedonians;
Let me explain you something. During the middle age(i don`t know when this started) with Macedonian were known Albanians and not some Bulgars who lost their way in the corridors and drawers of UDB.

Kosovo news/site also agrees.
14642304_1845371202345823_6404479904892244264_n.jpg

Laberia you know very well your favorite topic is Balkans and glorious history of Albanians.
Historical context of Laberia post Macedonians;

There is others i will add among them Pyrrhus of Epirus and Ali Pasha etc

And what you want from me?

And what you want from me?
Nothing.
If you call other people names,they will/can also.
If you disrespect them,they will/can also.
Just to show you how is to have conversation with a person that carry a discussion in your way.Just attacked you with your "weapon" and you aren't so pleasant as i see.
On the other hand we can have discussion much better than that if we like.

Nothing.
If you call other people names,they will/can also.
If you disrespect them,they will/can also.
Just to show you how is to have conversation with a person that carry a discussion in your way.Just attacked you with your "weapon" and you aren't so pleasant as i see.
On the other hand we can have discussion much better than that if we like.

I have never show disrespect, i think you are wrong. Can you tell me when happened this?
About you personally i think that you are just funny. Only your contribution in this forum is making us laughing. That's all.

I have never show disrespect, i think you are wrong. Can you tell me when happened this?
About you personally i think that you are just funny. Only your contribution in this forum is making us laughing. That's all.

Many times,just search them even in this thread.That's why you becomed so touchy,started to behave as kid,threatening to report me,your IQ and knowledge sorry is not as high as you think it is,have met many with behavior such is yourself,change your tactic for now,backward a bit for the century.Leave alone other forum members.

Many times,just search them even in this thread.That's why you becomed so touchy your IQ sorry is not as high as you think it is,have met many with behavior such is yourself,backward a bit for the century.

I explained once and i want to repeat again. First discussion with you was in the thread about Illyrians. I remember that i asked you many times about A and you always answered about B. Your behavior was scandalous,typical behavior of a trolll. Also, you are a mediocre poster. You don't know nothing about history or linguistics, etc.
Everything i have said here, i am ready to repeat again and it's not necessary to ask me ten times, only once, politely if you can, but i doubt.

I explained once and i want to repeat again. First discussion with you was in the thread about Illyrians. I remember that i asked you many times about A and you always answered about B. Your behavior was scandalous,typical behavior of a trolll. Also, you are a mediocre poster. You don't know nothing about history or linguistics, etc.
Everything i have said here, i am ready to repeat again and it's not necessary to ask me ten times, only once, politely if you can, but i doubt.

You can see how silly you are calling someone trolll and asking him to be polite,I doubt you have capacity to ask question either let alone to expect from you to know anything apart reading nationalistic propaganda such I posted above,don't pretend something that you aren't I showed already who you are and what you follow.Go cry now so Ali Pasha can return with all his glorious deeds.

You can see how silly you are calling someone trolll and asking him to be polite,I doubt you have capacity to ask question either let alone to expect from you to know anything apart reading nationalistic propaganda such I posted above,don't pretend something that you aren't I showed already who you are and what you follow.Go cry now so Ali Pasha can return with all his glorious deeds.

Do you want to find our discussion in the thread about Illyrians? Let me repeat something, stop derailing this thread. I don't like to see my post to be transfered in the thread Balcan disagreement. If you think that my posts are nationalistic, etc, find the thread where you can explain all this. If this thread don't exist, open a new thread. Don't derail this thread.
And about Ali Pasha, i don't understand why you are so obsessed with him, i have never discussed about him.

Do you want to find our discussion in the thread about Illyrians? Let me repeat something, stop derailing this thread. I don't like to see my post to be transfered in the thread Balcan disagreement. If you think that my posts are nationalistic, etc, find the thread where you can explain all this. If this thread don't exist, open a new thread. Don't derail this thread.
And about Ali Pasha, i don't understand why you are so obsessed with him, i have never discussed about him.
Go and find,just because he was from your region,so touchy you become when one call him bandit,is amusing for your Bonaparte.

Go and find,
The question is here, go and explain your opinion: http://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...inguistic-approach/page17?p=479178#post479178
just because he was from your region,so touchy you become when one call him bandit,is amusing for your Bonaparte.
I repeat, i have never discussed with you or other members about Ali Pasha of Tepelena and i don`t understand why you bring always him in this discussion. Since you insist: Vie d'Ali Pacha, visir de Janina, surnommé Aslan, ou le Lion by Beauchamp, Alphonse de, 1767-1832
BookReaderImages.php

Laberia you know very well your favorite topic is Balkans and glorious history of Albanians. Historical context of Laberia post Macedonians;
And after this you quote this post:
Let me explain you something. During the middle age(i don`t know when this started) with Macedonian were known Albanians and not some Bulgars who lost their way in the corridors and drawers of UDB.
It`s absolutely true what i said:
Well, let me explain you something, since you are a new "nation" and have to learn a lot of things. It is accepted by all serious scholars, that Albanians are a paleo-balcanic people. Such is and the Albanian language. The only people that has survived from ancient times are Albanians and Vlachs. But concerning the origin of Aromanian there are still uncertainties. The only language that has survived from ancient times, (apart from Greek, which as we know was the language of the Church and the administration of the ERE), is the Albanian language. I do not know that the Albanians have any connection with Atlantis.But i agree with all the list of name posted by you. Let me ad an another name, Macedonian. Yes, during during the Middle Ages, frequently in different sources, the Albanians are mentioned as Macedonian. During the Middle Ages the Albanians are usually identified with the name Macedonian. For example in the epic poem of Tzanes Koronaios, of 16th century, to honour a Albanian stradioto (mercenary of Venice) writes for example:
image.jpg
"And they were living in Macedonia, (that is) Arta and Angellokastro, Giannena and Albania"... for him for example Macedonia,Epiros and Albania were the same.
image.jpg
"And gathered archonts, the Lacedaimonites(the Spartans) and other good stradioti, Macedonians"...meaning the Albanian stradioti of Mercurio Bua...
image.jpg
"With a strong power made him a general, the sir Mercurio commanding four hundred horsemen, With special Macedonians, who all gave an oath to be always faithfull to the king, and get killed for him"... Also during the XVII was in Kingdom of Naples Italy, a famous Regiment, "Il reggimento Real Macedone del Regno di Napoli", "The Real Macedonian regiment of the Kingdom of Naples". This regiment was composed entirely with Albanian soldiers. And it is normal for people to ask, how is it possible that some Slav want to call themselves Macedonians? One name, Tito. “It is of no significance that there is no "Macedonian conscience". For example, during the October Revolution of 1917 there was no Belarus. We created it and no one today denies it” Joseph Stalin
Ok?
Listen, internet is full with every kind of bloggers, pseudoscholars etc. We have our scholars, universities, institutions, etc. I don`t spend my time with bloggers, but i prefer to read this people: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academy_of_Sciences_of_Albania
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Tirana
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centre_of_Albanological_Studies
This are our scholars, respected by their colleagues worldwide.

And after this you quote this post: It`s absolutely true what i said: Ok? Listen, internet is full with every kind of bloggers, pseudoscholars etc. We have our scholars, universities, institutions, etc. I don`t spend my time with bloggers, but i prefer to read this people: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academy_of_Sciences_of_Albania
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Tirana
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centre_of_Albanological_Studies
This are our scholars, respected by their colleagues worldwide.
You are confused,those that you Shqiptar from Epirus call Bulgars as well their neighbors present day Bulgarians,Serbians were called with names such is Moesians,Paeonians,Thracians,Tribalians,Macedonians by various historians that tell us nothing let alone drawing conclusion such is yours.
Yugoslavism was found as Illyrian movement so what,that's not significant.
And it is normal for people to ask, how is it possible that some Slav want to call themselves Macedonians? One name, Tito.
If you knew anything about history of that region,you would know that even before Tito was born there was adherents to "Macedonism" but your knowledge is so poor that you know only how to insult,you little nationalist coward,like most of you nationalists are.

The question is here, go and explain your opinion: http://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...inguistic-approach/page17?p=479178#post479178 I repeat, i have never discussed with you or other members about Ali Pasha of Tepelena and i don`t understand why you bring always him in this discussion. Since you insist: Vie d'Ali Pacha, visir de Janina, surnommé Aslan, ou le Lion by Beauchamp, Alphonse de, 1767-1832
BookReaderImages.php
As i see everything is answered there, you might have problems reading and understanding,even you bothered to find a "document" for Bonaparte a Ottoman Muslim bandit that destoyed and burned entire villages you should be ashamed instead.

This thread has been viewed 570734 times.

Back