Genetic study Ancient DNA of Roman Danubian Frontier and Slavic Migrations (Olalde 2021)

When are people going to drop the imprecise and sloppy Eurogenes/anthrogenica "eastern Mediterranean" speech?

There is the Aegean, including coastal Anatolia, there is Iron Age Anatolia, merging into eastern Anatolia which is more like the Caucasus, and there is the Levant, followed by Saudi Arabia, which melds into Egypt. Then there is central and western North Africa.

If we don't get the nomenclature and the definitions right, we don't get the analysis right.

Yes, the "Roman/Greek" sample is modern Dodecanese "like" and close to Cypriots. Some of you still have the Levant on the brain. Get over it. We'll see how much heterogeneity there is, but I'll be surprised if even northern mainland Greeks were modern Thessalian "like", given the composition of the Iron Age Balkans.

You would or you would not be surprised at Thessalian like DNA in Northern Mainland Greece? Can't tell if a typo.

Also I am curious. Why is it so far fetched for levant DNA to end up in Greece/ Rome? And I mean Levant, not Asia Minor/Anatolia, not Islands, Levant.

When are people going to drop the imprecise and sloppy Eurogenes/anthrogenica "eastern Mediterranean" speech?

There is the Aegean, including coastal Anatolia, there is Iron Age Anatolia, merging into eastern Anatolia which is more like the Caucasus, and there is the Levant, followed by Saudi Arabia, which melds into Egypt. Then there is central and western North Africa.

If we don't get the nomenclature and the definitions right, we don't get the analysis right.

Yes, the "Roman/Greek" sample is modern Dodecanese "like" and close to Cypriots. Some of you still have the Levant on the brain. Get over it. We'll see how much heterogeneity there is, but I'll be surprised if even northern mainland Greeks were modern Thessalian "like", given the composition of the Iron Age Balkans.

I’m sorry, was this directed at me? I rarely talk about the Levant, only using facts available, like YFull, modern and ancient samples, and PC’s. I have nothing to do with Anthrogenica or Theapricity, if that’s what “Levant on the brain” means. I am not part of any old blog battles or grievances.

I’m sorry, was this directed at me? I rarely talk about the Levant, only using facts available, like YFull, modern and ancient samples, and PC’s. I have nothing to do with Anthrogenica or Theapricity, if that’s what “Levant on the brain” means. I am not part of any old blog battles or grievances.

No, it wasn't.

The late antiquity Serbian samples seem to be quite close to the Iron Age Balkans but with, like, probably 5% more steppe.
Those who expect a "Doric invasion" to explain the northern shift in mainland Greece are going to be disappointed.

You would or you would not be surprised at Thessalian like DNA in Northern Mainland Greece? Can't tell if a typo.

Because Thessalians are about +20% shifted towards Mordivians compared to Late Antiquity "Serbs". Why would they be like that?

Also I am curious. Why is it so far fetched for levant DNA to end up in Greece/ Rome? And I mean Levant, not Asia Minor/Anatolia, not Islands, Levant.

I don't think the majority of Classical Era mainland Greeks are going to be as "northern shifted" as northern mainland Greeks today, but that's total speculation.

I'm sure Levant Dna ended up in Greece and Rome. The question is did it move from them into the general population?

Let's think about the Jews for a moment. My take on that, from everything I know of the Judaism of the time and the history as well, is that Jewish dna rarely moved into the general population. Jews could not, or let's say "would not" marry "Gentiles", even during the early days of the Empire, before Rome turned Christian and imperial law expressly forbid it. Sadducees even rarely married Pharisees, forget about the Zealots. As for the Samaritans, they wouldn't even stop to give them water if they were dying. Remember your Old Testament, and all the fulminations about going whoring after the infidel women? Remember the Maccabees and the revolts against the Greeks and all that Hellenization? They were a *****ly bunch who practiced then and until fairly recently strict endogamy. The slaves from the Revolts in the first century A.D. were considered dangerous and most of the men probably died in the galleys or tanneries or latifundia, and the younger women in the brothels. We all know what happened to the infants from the cemeteries we've found. Now, could Gentile women who converted be accepted? Yes, they could. However, how many Jewish women would forsake their faith to marry into the Gentile communities? Look what happens to women today who try to leave the Orthodox Jewish communities. The gene flow mostly went "into" the Jewish communities of the time, not out of it.

That leaves groups like the Syrians. They were all over the Empire, not just in Italy, btw, renowned as musicians and actors and traders and artisans if I remember correctly. (I would bet they weren't too different from today's Alawites.) Could some of them have been absorbed into the urban population? Yes, I think they could. However, that "tail" into the Levant described by Antonio et al disappeared, as they explained. Why? I think it was because the majority of them just left for greener pastures as Italy declined, because cities were always sinks for population because of disease and food shortages and war, not sources, and as vicissitudes beset the heart of the Empire there was a resurgence of rural people which diluted whatever Syrian like ancestry had ever been there. Razib Khan has written quite a lot about it.

As for Phoenicians, other than Sardegna and the northwest corner of Sicily, there were no settlements on Italian territory. Punics were undoubtedly enslaved, some came as merchants, but there were so few Punics as an ethnicity that their armies were basically mercenary armies. My own Celt-Ligures fought for them. They couldn't have made a huge impact anywhere where they were just a scattered few. I mean, think about it; the Magyars had a large enough force to conquer a whole country and impose a language, yet how much of their ancestry is there in Hungarians? Or look at India. How many Anglo Indians are there in that huge, teeming sub-continent. I mean, as I said, one has to use one's common sense as well as a detailed knowledge of ancient history. If we go digging around in medieval France I'm sure we'll come across burials of British soldiers and attendants, but how much L-21 and U-106 is in Aquitaine, which they ruled for centuries.

I'll stick by what I've always said: only folk migrations make a big difference to a local gene pool.

Now, there are a few traces in the yDna, but I can't think of a single academic paper which found it in the autosomes of modern Italians. Perhaps more sophisticated methods, and by that I don't mean that done by hobbyists, could perhaps find a few percent, mostly in certain areas of the south, but that's about it. Nothing to write home to mom about, if you get my drift.

Btw, as to that yDna, some of it may come not from the Classical Era, but from the two centuries of Muslim rule in Sicily and the eventual spreading around of that yDna over the centuries mostly in the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.

23andme gets a bad rep in the hobbyist world, and for some ethnicities I think it's justified. I do think they show some interesting things about far southern Italians like my husband, who always got a substantial chunk of what is really "Anatolian/Caucasus" like ancestry, but almost no (1-2%) "North African", which according to their algorithm included not just North Africa, but also the southern Levant, i.e. places like Jordan and Saudi Arabia. He's three quarters Calabrian, btw, and one quarter Campanian, and is G2a2 (not the "northern" variety").

For an example of how "local" genes resurface after migrations/invasions, take a look at the samples from the Bronze Age Balkans. I remember samples which had so much steppe they were "French" like. Yet, in the Iron Age, they're back to being more "Med" like.

It's happened over and over again in history, i.e. the hunter-gatherers, the Neolithic farmer element in places like Poland, here in the Balkans.

The only place where the usual suspects don't accept that it might have happened is in Italy. Go figure.

I don't think the Balkans IA cluster is accounting for steppe-heavy eastern-balkan groups. Look at scy192, scy197 (E-V13), cimmerian_o mj12. Also this "Iron Age Balkans" group is simply the result of the qpgraph assigning all the samples into random clusters right? For all we know they can have southern admixture. Just using bulgaria iron age and slavic to model doesn't make sense, you can get great fits on G25 without slavs. Also, in terms of haplogroups, Montengrin Albs have only 4% I2, and no R1a. I think any slavic in Albanians would have been recent, especially in the south.

I don't think the majority of Classical Era mainland Greeks are going to be as "northern shifted" as northern mainland Greeks today, but that's total speculation.

I'm sure Levant Dna ended up in Greece and Rome. The question is did it move from them into the general population?

Let's think about the Jews for a moment. My take on that, from everything I know of the Judaism of the time and the history as well, is that Jewish dna rarely moved into the general population. Jews could not, or let's say "would not" marry "Gentiles", even during the early days of the Empire, before Rome turned Christian and imperial law expressly forbid it. Sadducees even rarely married Pharisees, forget about the Zealots. As for the Samaritans, they wouldn't even stop to give them water if they were dying. Remember your Old Testament, and all the fulminations about going whoring after the infidel women? Remember the Maccabees and the revolts against the Greeks and all that Hellenization? They were a *****ly bunch who practiced then and until fairly recently strict endogamy. The slaves from the Revolts in the first century A.D. were considered dangerous and most of the men probably died in the galleys or tanneries or latifundia, and the younger women in the brothels. We all know what happened to the infants from the cemeteries we've found. Now, could Gentile women who converted be accepted? Yes, they could. However, how many Jewish women would forsake their faith to marry into the Gentile communities? Look what happens to women today who try to leave the Orthodox Jewish communities. The gene flow mostly went "into" the Jewish communities of the time, not out of it.

That leaves groups like the Syrians. They were all over the Empire, not just in Italy, btw, renowned as musicians and actors and traders and artisans if I remember correctly. (I would bet they weren't too different from today's Alawites.) Could some of them have been absorbed into the urban population? Yes, I think they could. However, that "tail" into the Levant described by Antonio et al disappeared, as they explained. Why? I think it was because the majority of them just left for greener pastures as Italy declined, because cities were always sinks for population because of disease and food shortages and war, not sources, and as vicissitudes beset the heart of the Empire there was a resurgence of rural people which diluted whatever Syrian like ancestry had ever been there. Razib Khan has written quite a lot about it.

As for Phoenicians, other than Sardegna and the northwest corner of Sicily, there were no settlements on Italian territory. Punics were undoubtedly enslaved, some came as merchants, but there were so few Punics as an ethnicity that their armies were basically mercenary armies. My own Celt-Ligures fought for them. They couldn't have made a huge impact anywhere where they were just a scattered few. I mean, think about it; the Magyars had a large enough force to conquer a whole country and impose a language, yet how much of their ancestry is there in Hungarians? Or look at India. How many Anglo Indians are there in that huge, teeming sub-continent. I mean, as I said, one has to use one's common sense as well as a detailed knowledge of ancient history. If we go digging around in medieval France I'm sure we'll come across burials of British soldiers and attendants, but how much L-21 and U-106 is in Aquitaine, which they ruled for centuries.

I'll stick by what I've always said: only folk migrations make a big difference to a local gene pool.

Now, there are a few traces in the yDna, but I can't think of a single academic paper which found it in the autosomes of modern Italians. Perhaps more sophisticated methods, and by that I don't mean that done by hobbyists, could perhaps find a few percent, mostly in certain areas of the south, but that's about it. Nothing to write home to mom about, if you get my drift.

Btw, as to that yDna, some of it may come not from the Classical Era, but from the two centuries of Muslim rule in Sicily and the eventual spreading around of that yDna over the centuries mostly in the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.

23andme gets a bad rep in the hobbyist world, and for some ethnicities I think it's justified. I do think they show some interesting things about far southern Italians like my husband, who always got a substantial chunk of what is really "Anatolian/Caucasus" like ancestry, but almost no (1-2%) "North African", which according to their algorithm included not just North Africa, but also the southern Levant, i.e. places like Jordan and Saudi Arabia. He's three quarters Calabrian, btw, and one quarter Campanian, and is G2a2 (not the "northern" variety").

Interesting. Thanks (y)

Yes, bones sometimes don't necessarily mean bones. (the words bones in that sentence have different meanings, hope someone gets the pun).
And also the way autosomal makeup changes exponentially in a different autosomal environment also might complicate autosomal comparisons. Not to mention as you said economies, once economies don't support urban centers anymore (times of cirisis of whatever kind), the signal wanes off, while the more resilient periphery keeps doing what they always did.

I agree, I also do not think we will find as North Shifted mainlanders from ancient times, or if we do I will be very surprised.
But I am sure Log02 like people or even ones with more northern shift is entirely possible. Keep in mind my closest match is 2-3x closer than any other ancient sample and it comes from the Etruscan paper (which I think has the presentation this week in Kiel*). So there is a chance of similar auDNA at least in Roman times.

Lastly, I think it would be more unreasonable for Levantine like populations not to show up in Greece then for them to show up. As you seem to be familiar with the bible. I mean apostles were preaching in Macedonia, that is considered North Mainland Greece (Timothy, Thessalonians, Philippians, Corinthians, Romans, Acts... https://biblehub.com/topical/m/macedonia.htm) In fact both Stobi and Western Anatolia had large Jewish communities. They must have left a trace. And say in places like Thessaloniki I think they did.
About intermixing, I am not sure, but just the fact that L283 is an important Kohanim line in Judaism, leaves one to believe that there must have been some intermixing. Also I think culturally in more orthodox Judaism, for one to be Jewish, the mothers side is the more important side. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

But thanks for explaining your train of thought. I empathize more with you position now.

Edit:

By the way, the study is supposed to be presented in Kiel this week. Hopefully the paper will follow shortly after:

https://www.e-a-a.org/

There is no reason for us to be BGR_IA + Slavic. The PCA says all; Albanians descend from Illyrians + Steppe heavy eastern balkaners: but I'm suppose to believe we are actually descended from near easterners + slavs, and somehow maintained our culture and spirit through that admixture... also the uniparentals don't support near-east introgression. I think Albos do have near-east potentially from *some* assimilation of urban people, as the proto-albanians expanded (but we would also have slavic + vlach aswell), but implying we underwent a massive population shift is nonsensical.

i . imgur . com /fWaQuq7 .png
imgur . com /a/e0Xnp0c

There is no reason for us to be BGR_IA + Slavic. The PCA says all; Albanians descend from Illyrians + Steppe heavy eastern balkaners: but I'm suppose to believe we are actually descended from near easterners + slavs, and somehow maintained our culture and spirit through that admixture... also the uniparentals don't support near-east introgression. I think Albos do have near-east potentially from *some* assimilation of urban people, as the proto-albanians expanded (but we would also have slavic + vlach aswell), but implying we underwent a massive population shift is nonsensical.

imgur . com /a/e0Xnp0c

https://i.imgur.com/fWaQuq7.png
https://imgur.com/a/e0Xnp0c

How did you get these PCAs they look amazing?

How did you get these PCAs they look amazing?[/QUOTE]

Ha thanks, pretty easy to do actually. Just go on vahaduo g25 views, select europe 2 from the dropdown menu. Then you add individual samples, unclick them on the legend (so the dots dissapear) and click "disable fault lines" on the top right of the screen to make it look neat.

Here are the individual samples I used, to capture european genetic variation in my opinion.
BGR_C:I0781,0.12862,0.174671,0.00792,-0.090763,0.043393,-0.036535,-0.000705,0.003923,0.035996,0.071072,0.001624,0.013188,-0.022894,-0.003028,-0.036102,-0.011138,0.01343,0.0019,0.01169,-0.02001,-0.008735,0.000618,0.010723,-0.000361,-0.00946
BGR_C:I2509,0.120652,0.174671,0.012822,-0.082365,0.047701,-0.039324,-0.00705,0.004154,0.038246,0.077086,-0.002273,0.008692,-0.021853,0.003441,-0.031759,-0.019093,-0.002608,0.001774,0.006034,-0.012756,-0.010981,0.007914,0.004314,-0.005543,-0.003592
BGR_C:I2519,0.114961,0.175687,0.00264,-0.08398,0.045547,-0.042112,-0.00235,-0.000923,0.024543,0.069979,0.004547,0.017684,-0.02215,-0.00289,-0.021444,-0.011403,0.012126,-0.000887,0.00729,-0.009379,-0.014599,0.004204,-0.002095,-0.000602,-0.000599
AUT_LBK_N:I5068,0.1161,0.18178,0.012068,-0.080104,0.066166,-0.039324,-0.00846,-0.010153,0.036405,0.086744,0.01153,0.007943,-0.014717,-0.002615,-0.037187,0.009546,0.03051,-0.0019,0.009804,-0.004627,0.002995,0.012118,0.007888,-0.000964,-0.002754
AUT_LBK_N:I5069,0.122929,0.186857,0.011314,-0.087856,0.060934,-0.042391,-0.003995,-0.004615,0.040087,0.082917,0.008769,0.008542,-0.023042,0.007982,-0.036916,-0.01432,0.009518,-0.002914,0.018729,-0.012631,-0.008235,0.014096,-0.011092,0.000361,-0.006826
AUT_LBK_N:I5070,0.124067,0.18178,0.012445,-0.091086,0.062473,-0.041555,-0.00423,-0.003231,0.046427,0.085469,0.008607,0.012589,-0.022448,-0.005643,-0.033659,-0.005038,0.036508,-0.00076,0.012444,0.000125,-0.010731,0.003833,-0.010599,-0.006748,-0.008502
AUT_LBK_N:I5204,0.113823,0.179749,0.019233,-0.084949,0.065243,-0.037371,-0.000235,-0.001385,0.0452,0.083829,0.006658,0.007643,-0.019177,0.005092,-0.039359,-0.018695,-0.001565,0.000887,0.015335,-0.016258,-0.011854,0.012118,-0.003328,0.00012,-0.007664
AUT_LBK_N:I5205,0.122929,0.185842,0.013576,-0.084303,0.065858,-0.049921,-0.00564,0.001615,0.045813,0.079819,0.000325,0.007643,-0.019623,0.005643,-0.039223,-0.017634,0.01682,0.001394,0.015209,-0.007128,-0.009733,0.010263,-0.012078,-0.005543,-0.002395
AUT_LBK_N:I5206,0.124067,0.183811,0.017725,-0.092701,0.061242,-0.043228,0.00282,-0.008077,0.054608,0.088385,0.005521,0.017235,-0.023786,0.015827,-0.036916,-0.025457,0.003129,-0.00152,0.013198,-0.013757,-0.004866,0.007296,0.001972,-0.012652,-0.012933
AUT_LBK_N:I5207,0.126344,0.187873,0.021873,-0.094316,0.071398,-0.044623,0.00141,-0.002077,0.040291,0.095127,0.013153,0.008692,-0.020069,-0.004404,-0.044788,-0.015513,0.006519,0.006968,0.014958,-0.012381,-0.001872,0.009398,-0.010723,-0.013375,-0.001557
AUT_LBK_N:I5208,0.126344,0.183811,0.018102,-0.093024,0.060627,-0.044065,-0.000235,-0.002308,0.051131,0.086015,0.008931,0.013788,-0.020367,-0.001651,-0.037595,-0.016574,0.017341,0.006841,0.017472,-0.010505,-0.009608,0.009521,-0.008874,-0.013134,-0.004191
HUN_Baden_LCA:I2366,0.124067,0.171624,0.035072,-0.062662,0.077861,-0.027331,-0.00188,0.003,0.051131,0.077815,0.005359,0.008842,-0.021704,-0.000963,-0.028637,0.005304,0.03729,0.004814,0.011187,-0.005127,-0.003619,0.003833,-0.00037,-0.008555,0.001437
HUN_Baden_LCA:I2367,0.124067,0.188888,0.026021,-0.072029,0.061858,-0.033746,-0.0047,0.005538,0.052358,0.087838,0.007632,0.014987,-0.0278,0.000688,-0.03298,-0.016706,0.002738,-0.003041,0.013952,-0.015382,-0.001622,0.008532,-0.002588,-0.019882,0.000958
HUN_Baden_LCA:I2369,0.130897,0.174671,0.021873,-0.073321,0.068628,-0.037092,0.00141,0.001846,0.045404,0.085286,0.007795,0.004946,-0.017393,0.008533,-0.033794,-0.017767,0.003781,0.003167,0.008925,-0.009379,-0.000873,0.007419,-0.001725,-0.016749,-0.003952
HUN_Baden_LCA:I2370,0.126344,0.171624,0.040352,-0.051034,0.072629,-0.032072,0.000235,0.000923,0.03845,0.078362,0.001137,0.015436,-0.019921,-0.003853,-0.023615,-0.002254,0.016428,0.009628,0.016089,-0.008879,-0.007612,0.00371,-0.006902,-0.013375,0.004311
HUN_Baden_LCA:I2371,0.127482,0.170609,0.033564,-0.062662,0.067397,-0.032909,0.001175,-0.004154,0.048063,0.071254,0.004872,0.013638,-0.02111,-0.002064,-0.032301,-0.008353,0.019036,0.008995,0.014078,-0.003752,-0.011355,0.004699,-0.007148,-0.021569,0.013412
HUN_Baden_LCA:I2752,0.12862,0.175687,0.023004,-0.067184,0.062473,-0.028726,-0.013866,-0.006692,0.040291,0.08638,-0.002273,0.019633,-0.026313,0.000413,-0.031351,-0.01127,0.009909,0.000127,0.014078,-0.015758,0.003244,0.006677,-0.001972,-0.021087,-0.002036
HUN_Baden_LCA:I2753,0.130897,0.17264,0.042238,-0.055556,0.074168,-0.025658,-0.001645,0.001615,0.041518,0.071983,-0.000812,0.017534,-0.023488,0.00055,-0.019272,0.00053,0.010691,-0.002914,0.006285,-0.003001,-0.005865,0.004328,-0.013927,-0.024943,-0.007185
HUN_Baden_LCA:I2754,0.135449,0.174671,0.014708,-0.072998,0.072321,-0.044065,-0.011045,-0.001385,0.042541,0.092576,0.011205,0.014537,-0.025867,-0.006193,-0.027823,0.015248,0.024251,0.001647,0.005656,-0.004252,-0.007487,0,-0.012325,-0.008073,-0.002275
HUN_Baden_LCA:I2785,0.129758,0.175687,0.038089,-0.059432,0.073552,-0.032909,-0.000235,0.000231,0.044791,0.074352,0.007632,0.009292,-0.019177,0.011423,-0.032301,-0.005834,0.000782,0.008488,0.019483,-0.006878,0.000374,0.014344,-0.002342,-0.021449,0.001197
POL_Globular_Amphora:I2403,0.12862,0.158423,0.07203,-0.008721,0.090786,-0.023706,0.004935,0.006461,0.04929,0.066516,0.005684,0.013488,-0.018731,-0.016102,-0.013843,0.01127,0.021253,0.001774,0.00352,0.003252,0.00861,0.004204,-0.00949,-0.019521,-0.00012
POL_Globular_Amphora:I2433,0.126344,0.171624,0.05506,-0.019703,0.084939,-0.023427,-0.00329,0.006923,0.05379,0.075992,-0.006658,0.01169,-0.023042,-0.014313,-0.0057,0.000928,0.007693,0.007981,0.003017,0.001251,0.010107,0.01286,-0.012695,-0.022413,-0.006706
POL_Globular_Amphora:I2441,0.129758,0.178733,0.055437,-0.024871,0.084631,-0.022311,0.001645,0.006461,0.057471,0.082188,-0.001137,0.012589,-0.022596,-0.012661,-0.000814,0.005967,0.001695,0.004814,0.008673,0.000125,0.006613,0.003833,-0.008011,-0.019521,0.001557
POL_Globular_Amphora:N38,0.124067,0.164516,0.061471,-0.020026,0.085247,-0.012271,0.006345,0.003461,0.049904,0.07253,-0.001461,0.009442,-0.018731,-0.004404,-0.013436,-0.007558,0.008866,0.009375,0.004777,0.000875,0,0.008532,-0.009983,-0.02169,-0.000599
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1159,0.132035,0.173656,0.065996,-0.024548,0.091709,-0.025658,0.0047,0.014307,0.052358,0.073806,0.001137,0.008992,-0.025718,-0.00812,-0.011401,0.01127,0.022426,0.007855,0.006159,0.014007,0.011979,0.005812,-0.018364,-0.029884,0.003832
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1161,0.122929,0.173656,0.059208,-0.01615,0.081246,-0.013387,0.00987,0.009,0.054812,0.072894,0.005196,0.009292,-0.01115,-0.009771,-0.007465,0.001458,0.003129,0.007475,0.010936,0.003126,0.012603,0.012118,-0.016885,-0.024943,0.008981
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1163,0.127482,0.173656,0.053174,-0.023902,0.081861,-0.014223,0.002585,0.009,0.055835,0.069614,-0.000812,0.005845,-0.007879,-0.003991,-0.005836,-0.002519,0.000522,0.009502,0.00088,-0.010255,0.019341,0.002968,-0.021445,-0.036511,0.004071
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1165,0.124067,0.167562,0.064111,-0.020995,0.082785,-0.016733,0.00329,0.003231,0.055221,0.063054,0.001137,0.01094,-0.020664,0.003028,-0.004479,-0.001856,-0.01004,0.007855,0.008296,-0.012631,0.008485,0.003833,-0.013188,-0.02904,0.002994
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1166,0.125205,0.1635,0.063356,-0.013566,0.0834,-0.013666,0.00094,0.001846,0.052358,0.068885,-0.000487,0.007044,-0.017691,-0.008395,-0.009229,0.002254,0.00691,-0.002154,0.009804,0.00025,0.00836,0.001484,-0.007395,-0.024461,-0.002275
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1170,0.132035,0.169593,0.061094,-0.021641,0.082785,-0.014502,0.011281,0.012692,0.056244,0.070708,-0.003573,0.016785,-0.02215,-0.004129,-0.013029,0.005436,0.011995,0.012035,0.013198,0.008254,0.013975,0.013107,-0.013064,-0.028558,0.005868
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1241,0.124067,0.168578,0.063356,-0.019703,0.086478,-0.015897,0.000705,0.010846,0.051131,0.066334,-0.009419,0.008692,-0.015312,-0.016102,-0.013979,0.00411,0.022426,0.004687,-0.002137,-0.003627,0.009982,0.003833,-0.015036,-0.029161,0.006586
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1246,0.132035,0.164516,0.064488,-0.028101,0.080323,-0.03263,0.00235,0.007384,0.049086,0.069432,0.004384,0.010491,-0.015015,0.00234,-0.02158,-0.012331,-0.01369,0.016976,0.005405,-0.007003,0.008111,0.004328,-0.011462,-0.02651,0
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1248,0.126344,0.158423,0.067882,-0.014535,0.088016,-0.01506,-0.00094,0.009461,0.054608,0.060502,0.010718,0.007493,-0.001487,-0.004954,-0.009772,0.012066,0.005607,0.009375,0.00352,0.005253,0.015597,0.013354,-0.015652,-0.030486,-0.001197
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1249,0.129758,0.166547,0.06675,-0.025517,0.08063,-0.013945,-0.006815,0.004154,0.056653,0.07089,0.006983,0.008093,-0.011744,-0.002202,-0.011943,-0.008751,-0.010822,0.007981,0.01169,-0.005753,0.003369,0.013354,-0.016022,-0.029402,0.002275
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1250,0.124067,0.169593,0.053174,-0.020672,0.085247,-0.018407,-0.002585,0.009923,0.051745,0.067974,-0.002761,0.010191,-0.013974,-0.007844,-0.01045,-0.006099,0.001043,0.002914,0.001131,-0.005378,0.007237,0.010634,-0.015036,-0.02892,-0.000479
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1252,0.119514,0.18178,0.056945,-0.014212,0.081246,-0.016733,-0.003055,0.007846,0.054403,0.072348,0.001786,0.008243,-0.008474,0.00523,-0.007057,-0.01074,-0.00691,0.005828,0.01345,-0.008504,0.009109,0.01286,-0.026129,-0.031089,-0.005029
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1254,0.119514,0.168578,0.0445,-0.023902,0.081861,-0.010877,-0.00329,0.009461,0.059516,0.075992,-0.003897,0.002847,-0.020069,0.007019,-0.008143,0.002387,0.005476,0.002154,0.003142,0.002376,0.00262,0.005564,-0.007395,-0.031209,-0.004071
DEU_Blatterhohle_MN:I1563,0.133173,0.157407,0.082967,0.02584,0.099403,0.004741,0.00329,0.015692,0.068106,0.060685,0.000974,0.004196,-0.003271,-0.014038,0.005972,0.02612,0.015646,0.003041,0.001131,0.010755,0.025455,0.004946,-0.019966,-0.049525,0.008143
DEU_Blatterhohle_MN:I1565,0.125205,0.123895,0.157259,0.138891,0.130486,0.032072,0.01081,0.026537,0.073015,0.013303,-0.016888,-0.01139,0.017988,-0.008257,0.037866,0.04455,0.007432,0.008868,-0.011564,0.040269,0.073495,0.010758,-0.035372,-0.108811,0.014849
DEU_Blatterhohle_MN:I1593,0.127482,0.149283,0.095412,0.031977,0.112021,0.001394,-0.000705,0.011076,0.076696,0.057769,-0.000325,0.005845,-0.018434,-0.008257,0.009365,0.023999,0.005085,0.005321,0.005908,0.016508,0.039555,0.008779,-0.027977,-0.068564,0.007305
GEO_CHG:KK1,0.091058,0.102568,-0.083344,-0.00323,-0.08617,0.020638,0.024911,-0.001846,-0.128236,-0.074717,-0.006333,0.023979,-0.054856,0.004404,0.026601,-0.03275,0.02386,-0.013429,-0.022249,0.034767,0.033815,-0.007048,0.006532,-0.025787,-0.002036
RUS_Karelia_HG:I0061,0.125205,0.034528,0.137272,0.204137,-0.015695,0.057451,-0.026791,-0.03046,-0.01084,-0.090571,0.025982,-0.009591,0.022745,-0.048581,0.019679,0.016309,-0.022426,0.0019,-0.006913,0.017258,-0.004617,0.011747,0.007025,-0.020485,-0.008502
RUS_Karelia_HG:I0211,0.12862,0.032497,0.125958,0.221902,0.003385,0.056057,-0.014571,-0.010615,0.007567,-0.084011,0.009581,-0.029674,0.047423,-0.018304,0.014794,0.041766,-0.020079,0.002154,-0.007668,0.003252,-0.01435,0.017188,0.005916,-0.027594,-0.00958
RUS_Karelia_HG:UzOO77,0.117238,0.02945,0.126335,0.20446,-0.018773,0.058009,-0.017626,-0.029306,-0.004704,-0.083464,0.019324,-0.016036,0.029881,-0.05037,0.022122,0.030496,-0.001956,0.005448,0.001257,0.017008,-0.003494,0.02201,0.015159,-0.014942,-0.012933
ITA_Villabruna:Villabruna,0.121791,0.114755,0.18592,0.184111,0.156337,0.060798,0.020211,0.035998,0.092445,0.018041,-0.016239,-0.016186,0.016947,-0.010046,0.054017,0.067356,0.000782,0.005448,-0.008422,0.053526,0.100073,0.010758,-0.048313,-0.163517,0.01928
WHG:I1875,0.130897,0.120848,0.191577,0.194447,0.159107,0.048248,0.015746,0.040152,0.087332,0.007472,-0.016076,-0.015436,0.017839,-0.003303,0.047909,0.047069,0.007302,0.018497,-0.003268,0.057027,0.087471,0.00915,-0.048436,-0.143153,0.01449
WHG:Rochedane,0.118376,0.111708,0.178001,0.184111,0.150182,0.044623,0.010575,0.034383,0.090809,0.028064,-0.014615,-0.016186,0.013974,-0.002752,0.058767,0.069344,0.002738,0.014189,-0.015335,0.054151,0.101446,0.013231,-0.050778,-0.178579,0.019519

Yamnaya_RUS_Samara:I0231,0.122929,0.082258,0.044877,0.113697,-0.033852,0.046575,0,-0.006,-0.051949,-0.072165,0.007307,0.001049,0.003271,-0.022708,0.029994,0.018297,0.005998,-0.003547,-0.00176,0.011005,-0.003244,0,-0.001725,0.013616,-0.000838
Yamnaya_RUS_Samara:I0357,0.126344,0.092413,0.038089,0.107883,-0.029852,0.039324,0.00564,-0.008077,-0.043768,-0.065605,-0.001137,-0.00015,-0.003568,-0.024772,0.035287,0.01896,0.00013,0.003167,-0.005279,0.004877,0.003619,0.006925,0.008504,0.012532,-0.005269
Yamnaya_RUS_Samara:I0370,0.124067,0.08632,0.049403,0.111759,-0.027697,0.044623,0.00517,-0.000462,-0.066061,-0.066516,-0.002436,-0.00015,0.000297,-0.025735,0.03868,0.013789,0.000782,-0.000127,-0.005154,0.015758,0.001622,-0.0115,0.007025,0.021328,-0.003952
Yamnaya_RUS_Samara:I0429,0.130897,0.088351,0.044123,0.126617,-0.030467,0.050758,0.005875,0.003,-0.059516,-0.075992,0.000974,-0.008992,0.002081,-0.018717,0.039359,0.020949,0.004955,-0.000887,0.003897,0.022636,-0.005615,0.000495,0.020089,0.018798,-0.013651
Yamnaya_RUS_Samara:I0438,0.126344,0.085304,0.042615,0.122741,-0.032929,0.048806,-0.002115,0.002077,-0.068925,-0.080548,0.00065,0.002548,-0.00892,-0.029176,0.032437,0.011668,0.002347,-0.005068,-0.006285,0.018009,-0.00025,0.001731,0.021199,0.021328,-0.007185
Yamnaya_RUS_Samara:I0439,0.127482,0.096475,0.037335,0.117896,-0.017542,0.038487,0.00329,-0.006,-0.052154,-0.057587,0.001949,-0.000599,-0.007582,-0.02257,0.038273,0.016441,-0.002217,-0.004941,-0.00352,0.018634,-0.001996,0.00643,0.015529,0.02663,-0.00934
Yamnaya_RUS_Samara:I0443,0.124067,0.093429,0.039975,0.108206,-0.027082,0.045459,0.003995,-0.007154,-0.052563,-0.081642,0.001299,-3e-04,0.000595,-0.016515,0.044923,0.003978,-0.014212,-0.001394,-0.003771,0.013006,0.00262,0.000247,0.003944,0.018918,0.002036
Yamnaya_RUS_Samara:I0444,0.125205,0.08632,0.045632,0.119188,-0.024928,0.047969,0.00564,-0.001154,-0.050108,-0.073259,0.002598,0.002847,0,-0.042663,0.029451,0.022938,-0.000522,0.003294,-0.010307,0.013131,-0.015098,0.004204,0.010846,0.016267,0.003952
Yamnaya_RUS_Samara:I7489,0.122929,0.090382,0.042238,0.110144,-0.03416,0.043507,0.004935,0.000692,-0.058085,-0.082735,0.005196,0.004046,-0.010406,-0.006881,0.041123,0.01485,-0.008345,-0.006588,-0.002388,0.006878,-0.010232,-0.001731,0.014173,0.018075,-0.006586

Bell_Beaker_NLD:I4068,0.124067,0.120848,0.071276,0.068476,0.026159,0.029284,-0.003055,0.003461,-0.008181,-0.010934,-0.010718,0.007194,-0.00223,-0.008533,0.035966,0.016706,-0.005085,-0.006461,0.001383,0.013256,0.001123,0.004822,-0.000493,0.015183,-0.006227
Bell_Beaker_NLD:I4069,0.133173,0.12491,0.065619,0.07429,0.035391,0.02008,-0.00376,0.003,-0.000614,-0.012574,-0.006658,0.004496,-0.011893,-0.017891,0.020087,0.023468,0.005215,0.00038,0.00088,0.008004,0.004243,-0.000618,-0.001232,0.000482,0.003473
Bell_Beaker_NLD:I4073,0.12862,0.118817,0.06939,0.070737,0.024312,0.020917,0.00188,0.002077,-0.00859,-0.012939,-0.001461,0.006294,-0.005946,-0.021744,0.030809,0.009149,-0.007432,-0.005701,0.002514,0.008129,0.005116,0.006554,-0.004807,0.008676,-0.000958
Bell_Beaker_NLD:I4074,0.129758,0.116786,0.055437,0.083334,0.016618,0.021475,-0.007755,0.002077,-0.015953,-0.014397,-0.006658,0.005695,-0.009217,-0.011836,0.027416,0.012994,-0.002477,-0.000633,0.002765,0.01038,0.008735,0.002597,-0.002958,0.007109,0.000479
Bell_Beaker_NLD:I4075,0.127482,0.125926,0.054682,0.073967,0.016311,0.037371,0.00141,0.005538,-0.010431,-0.008383,-0.001137,-0.00015,-0.010704,-0.004129,0.020087,-0.009281,-0.014473,-0.00114,-0.001257,0.005002,0.009483,0.007666,-0.002465,-0.002169,0.003832
Bell_Beaker_NLD:I4076,0.12862,0.121864,0.064865,0.071383,0.026159,0.019522,0.004935,0.003231,-0.007567,-0.016583,-0.009581,-0.003597,-0.00892,-0.016652,0.02348,0.002121,-0.007693,-0.006081,0.000503,0.008004,0.003743,-0.00371,0.009367,0.013857,-0.004431
Bell_Beaker_NLD:I5748,0.130897,0.125926,0.058454,0.082365,0.022466,0.02259,0.00846,0.001615,-0.01309,-0.01877,0.003085,0.000599,-0.00892,-0.020781,0.02253,0.018695,-0.013038,-0.00076,0.001257,0.002001,0.00262,0.000247,0.005423,0.008917,0.000838
Bell_Beaker_NLD:I5750,0.125205,0.127957,0.061848,0.06137,0.028928,0.023148,0.00188,0.005769,-0.001227,-0.011481,-0.007957,0.002847,-0.007136,-0.015138,0.021172,0.006232,-0.00339,0.002787,0.001885,0.003126,0.011729,0.003957,-0.001109,-0.002892,-0.000718
Corded_Ware_DEU:I0049,0.130897,0.1046,0.058831,0.085918,0.001231,0.032909,0.00423,0.001385,-0.035383,-0.040821,-0.004872,0.007793,-0.004608,-0.015414,0.025108,0.01432,-0.007171,0.000127,-0.004651,0.005878,0.002496,0.00136,0.013188,0.021208,-0.006107
Corded_Ware_DEU:I0103,0.132035,0.113739,0.05506,0.083011,0.001846,0.03514,0.000705,0.003923,-0.026997,-0.037905,-0.00341,-0.002398,-0.006244,-0.017753,0.024701,0.017634,-0.011213,0.007855,0.003897,0.009379,0.001747,0.00507,0.003081,0.010965,0.009939
Corded_Ware_DEU:I0104,0.132035,0.11577,0.04978,0.078489,0.008309,0.031515,-0.003525,0.007154,-0.030065,-0.03262,-0.006171,-0.00015,-0.004311,-0.011147,0.025787,-0.004641,-0.022817,0.006461,0.005405,0,0.003494,0.00136,0.008134,0.020244,0.002634
Corded_Ware_DEU:I0106,0.127482,0.100537,0.05242,0.088825,0.008001,0.026495,-0.001645,0.002308,-0.006545,-0.033531,0.003735,-0.009142,-0.008176,-0.00867,0.032709,0.015115,-0.004824,0.007348,0.01169,-0.005753,-0.003369,-0.000124,0.008627,0.020244,-0.008861
Corded_Ware_DEU:I1532,0.127482,0.12491,0.059962,0.071706,0.012002,0.030678,0.003525,0,-0.018407,-0.028611,0.00065,0.002248,-0.004608,-0.00578,0.029858,0.005569,-0.019688,-0.00038,-0.001257,0.002126,0.012353,0.002349,0.001479,0.001325,0.003952
Corded_Ware_DEU:I1534,0.136588,0.099522,0.051666,0.08721,0.011387,0.035419,0.00188,0.004384,-0.031292,-0.047017,0.01023,0.001798,-0.009366,-0.003028,0.015879,-0.00716,-0.032466,0.007348,-0.012444,-0.009004,-0.001373,0.007543,-0.017501,0.011568,-0.004311
Corded_Ware_DEU:I1536,0.124067,0.099522,0.057699,0.111436,-0.009232,0.037092,-0.002585,0.003692,-0.039678,-0.041003,0.004222,0.003147,-0.020367,-0.020368,0.027687,0.016706,-0.000652,-0.004814,-0.000126,0.028764,0.009234,0.008037,0.013311,0.057237,-0.003473
Corded_Ware_DEU:I1538,0.138864,0.108662,0.061471,0.105299,-0.004001,0.048806,-0.011751,0.013615,-0.041518,-0.060502,0,0.001349,0.003717,-0.012524,0.013301,0.020684,-0.01682,0.010008,0.007668,0.018509,0.005366,-0.001607,0.016638,0.026389,0.00455
Corded_Ware_DEU:I1539,0.122929,0.116786,0.061471,0.090763,0.008925,0.028447,0.00047,0.005077,-0.019225,-0.026424,-0.00406,0.005545,-0.003865,0.002615,0.019815,0.005038,-0.019166,0.007095,-0.013827,0.005378,-0.020464,-0.003339,0.007641,0.008796,0.007185
Corded_Ware_DEU:I1544,0.126344,0.126941,0.060339,0.084949,0.002154,0.030678,0.019036,-0.015922,-0.031292,-0.047381,0.00341,0.013188,-0.010406,-0.003578,0.026058,-0.010872,-0.011865,0.00114,-0.016592,-0.008504,0.01959,-0.007048,0.006286,0.005302,-0.00467
RUS_Catacomb:MK3003,0.114961,0.081242,0.039975,0.10336,-0.030159,0.0502,0.007755,-0.011538,-0.059721,-0.075628,0.008931,0.006444,-0.001487,-0.026286,0.03298,0.017502,0.008866,-0.005701,-0.00817,0.014257,-0.002496,0.001731,0.018117,0.030486,0.00479
RUS_Catacomb:RK4001,0.120652,0.093429,0.036958,0.0969,-0.028005,0.037092,-0.00047,-0.008769,-0.051949,-0.06925,-0.004872,0.002847,0.007433,-0.013625,0.042345,-0.010872,-0.022948,-0.005321,-0.004651,0.002251,0,-0.003215,0.013311,0.018798,-0.012933
RUS_Catacomb:RK4002,0.120652,0.09546,0.043369,0.11402,-0.028928,0.052989,0.00282,0.006,-0.059925,-0.080913,0.005846,-0.000899,-0.001487,-0.019818,0.033251,0.013789,-0.011735,0.005194,0.004274,0.017633,0.001996,0.005317,0.009244,0.015303,-0.002634
RUS_Catacomb:SA6003,0.1161,0.08632,0.048271,0.113697,-0.034468,0.05271,0.00094,-0.000923,-0.057267,-0.073259,-0.005196,0.008842,-0.003122,-0.020231,0.03488,-0.001989,-0.014733,0.005448,-0.005531,0.006253,-0.001123,0.00136,0.011709,0.023618,-0.012454
Baltic_LVA_BA:Kivutkalns153,0.137726,0.123895,0.110873,0.10336,0.041238,0.037929,0.012456,0.013153,-0.010022,-0.051391,0.005521,-0.019333,0.034192,0.046379,-0.013165,-0.011535,-0.00678,-0.005954,-0.007542,0.001126,0.010731,-0.002102,0.003081,-0.017954,-0.010059
Baltic_LVA_BA:Kivutkalns19,0.130897,0.122879,0.108611,0.110467,0.052933,0.041276,0.015746,0.016384,-0.001636,-0.049204,-0.001137,-0.016785,0.037165,0.037296,-0.017236,0.005834,0.004172,0.007855,0.008045,0.009505,0.000749,-0.00643,0.019473,-0.020123,0.006586
Baltic_LVA_BA:Kivutkalns194,0.118376,0.13405,0.092017,0.10756,0.034776,0.038208,0.011281,0.010384,0.022089,-0.038087,0.004222,-0.007493,0.024232,0.040186,-0.020901,0.009016,0.010561,-0.006841,-0.002137,0.027513,-0.017594,-0.005441,0.013804,-0.022413,0.011735
Baltic_LVA_BA:Kivutkalns207,0.129758,0.12491,0.110119,0.114666,0.048932,0.047133,0.016686,0.019384,-0.003477,-0.058316,-0.00341,-0.025777,0.036571,0.052709,-0.014658,-0.009546,-0.00678,-0.003294,-0.006913,0.003252,-0.005366,-0.006554,0.008504,-0.025184,0.001796
Baltic_LVA_BA:Kivutkalns209,0.124067,0.117801,0.089,0.120157,0.046778,0.041555,0.012926,0.028383,-0.002045,-0.052302,-0.00747,-0.021431,0.037611,0.046104,-0.016422,0.004906,0.0103,-0.008235,-0.002137,0.00963,-0.004492,-0.011252,0.014666,-0.02181,0.002515
Baltic_LVA_BA:Kivutkalns215,0.134311,0.133034,0.09956,0.108529,0.051702,0.04016,0.013396,0.021461,0.003477,-0.050844,-0.005034,-0.019633,0.029732,0.039773,-0.012351,-0.003182,-0.015255,0.003294,-0.000754,0.012756,0.003494,-0.005317,-0.000616,-0.020003,0.007664
Baltic_LVA_BA:Kivutkalns222,0.130897,0.123895,0.101068,0.120157,0.057549,0.044344,0.020211,0.022384,-0.005522,-0.045923,0.000162,-0.024578,0.031516,0.040736,-0.013979,0.011403,0.011995,-0.007221,0.004022,0.008629,-0.009234,-0.000742,0.007272,-0.0194,0
Baltic_LVA_BA:Kivutkalns25,0.135449,0.125926,0.095412,0.112405,0.056318,0.033746,0.013396,0.021691,-0.005522,-0.048839,0.001299,-0.016485,0.029732,0.043214,-0.021444,0.009016,0.01695,0.00152,-0.004274,5e-04,-0.000125,-0.005193,0.008011,-0.019521,-0.00012
Baltic_LVA_BA:Kivutkalns42,0.133173,0.135065,0.09428,0.102391,0.045239,0.034861,0.014806,0.016153,-0.002454,-0.04483,0.002923,-0.018733,0.03553,0.043764,-0.021308,-0.00411,-0.005998,0.005828,0.008799,-0.002876,-0.000624,-0.00371,0.008874,-0.034945,0.002754

RUS_Sunghir_Medieval:Sunghir6,0.129758,0.116786,0.070899,0.060078,0.041238,0.018965,0.009165,0.011307,0.001432,-0.017859,0.000487,-0.008093,0.014271,0.023809,-0.014658,-0.005834,0.00013,-0.002154,0.000628,-0.001251,-0.007986,-0.005812,0.012695,-0.010724,-0.005868
Ukrainian,0.1309273,0.1240867,0.0683506,0.0575551,0.0376867,0.0212936,0.0087651,0.0113072,-0.002891,-0.0210999,-0.0016327,-0.0076594,0.0153563,0.0216328,-0.0112354,-0.0010965,0.0046903,-0.0006985,0.0025989,0.0017002,-0.0044989,-0.003479,0.0067387,-0.0040578,0.0007217

BGR_IA:I5769,0.126344,0.157407,0.007165,-0.051034,0.029852,-0.02259,0.00423,-0.001385,0.007772,0.032074,-0.001461,0.005695,-0.013974,-0.003028,-0.015065,-0.001458,0.01369,0.006968,0.006285,-0.014757,-0.006239,0.004699,-0.007888,0.003494,-0.008861
HRV_IA:I3313,0.132035,0.151314,0.033941,-0.01615,0.024928,-0.005857,-0.006345,0.007154,0.003681,0.028976,0.001786,0.01169,-0.02111,-0.001376,-0.005972,-0.008486,-0.006519,0.004941,0.005531,-0.014257,-0.001872,0.00507,0.001479,0.00253,0.003353
GRC_Helladic_MBA:Log02,0.118376,0.153345,0.018479,-0.022933,0.028621,-0.01506,-0.00094,-0.003461,0.0045,0.022051,0.00065,0.007044,-0.016501,0.00055,-0.014522,-0.013126,-0.006519,0.002154,0.004022,-0.003377,-0.009733,-0.000371,0.009244,0.001807,0.000838
GRC_Helladic_MBA:Log04,0.122929,0.14319,0.026776,-0.000969,0.016003,-0.005578,-0.007755,-0.003,-0.006749,0.004374,0.002923,0.015586,-0.010852,0.001376,-0.004343,-0.012729,-0.006258,-0.003801,0.010433,-0.013882,-0.013476,0.005564,0.006902,0.008917,-0.005029

scy197,0.122929,0.140143,0.029415,-0.023902,0.023081,-0.012829,0.015511,-0.005307,0.00225,0.035172,-0.005846,-0.001349,-0.01115,0.000275,-0.010586,-0.0118,0.001434,-0.000127,0.013324,-0.010255,-0.004742,-0.000989,0.003328,-0.002771,-0.008981
scy192,0.124067,0.137096,0.015462,-0.020026,0.015695,-0.012829,0.00235,0.000692,0.001023,0.025878,0.009419,-0.000599,-0.006987,-0.008945,-0.013301,-0.009679,0.012908,0.004307,-0.000377,0.003502,-0.011729,0.009892,-0.004314,-0.004338,0.001796
UKR_Cimmerian_o_MJ12,0.135449,0.138112,0.015462,-0.012274,0.020927,-0.008088,0.00235,-0.007384,-0.006545,0.034625,0.000487,0.008542,-0.008325,-0.008533,-0.014522,0.005171,0.025946,-0.000127,0.011439,0.005878,-0.019091,0.007666,0.004067,0.011929,-0.000239

HRV_EBA:I3499,0.119514,0.148267,0.015839,-0.01615,0.032621,-0.010877,-0.00329,-0.001385,0.006954,0.014943,0.004547,0.011989,-0.023042,-0.009909,-0.002307,-0.008751,0.001434,-0.003547,0.006536,0.003252,0.000499,-0.001855,0.003204,-0.001566,-0.017364
HRV_MBA:I4331,0.12862,0.151314,0.028284,-0.007429,0.038776,-0.006972,-0.00705,-0.006,0.003681,0.028064,0.006171,0.010341,-0.017542,-0.003578,-0.0076,0.006497,0.008084,-0.003041,0.006159,-0.011631,-0.005865,-0.001113,-0.00037,0.003856,-0.001197
HRV_MBA:I4332,0.120652,0.147252,0.034318,-0.012274,0.038469,0.002231,-0.00423,0.001154,0.009613,0.032074,-0.006008,0.01094,-0.012487,-0.014726,-0.005972,0.01074,0.02047,-0.00114,0.000754,-0.011005,-0.001248,0.008656,-0.00419,0.002048,-0.002395

Roughly +30% in Crete compared to the Empuriote samples from an Armenian-source.
This PCA includes Cretans and Pontians. Pontians are very close to Armenians.

olalde_pca.png
Target: Greek_Crete
Distance: 2.3900% / 0.02389976

64.0Iberia_Northeast_Empuries2
36.0ARM_LBA

imgur . com /a/e0Xnp0c

Apollonia, was founded in 588 BC. Greek colonists from the city of Corinth and Corfu. It was originally known as Girakia in honor of the colonist leader Giraks. The name was later changed to honor the memory of the god Apollo. Apollonia lay on the territory of Tavlantia.

https://www.scirp.org/journal/paperinformation.aspx?paperid=107705

How did you get these PCAs they look amazing?

Ha thanks, pretty easy to do actually. Just go on vahaduo g25 views, select europe 2 from the dropdown menu. Then you add individual samples, unclick them on the legend (so the dots dissapear) and click "disable fault lines" on the top right of the screen to make it look neat.

Here are the individual samples I used, to capture european genetic variation in my opinion.
BGR_C:I0781,0.12862,0.174671,0.00792,-0.090763,0.043393,-0.036535,-0.000705,0.003923,0.035996,0.071072,0.001624,0.013188,-0.022894,-0.003028,-0.036102,-0.011138,0.01343,0.0019,0.01169,-0.02001,-0.008735,0.000618,0.010723,-0.000361,-0.00946
BGR_C:I2509,0.120652,0.174671,0.012822,-0.082365,0.047701,-0.039324,-0.00705,0.004154,0.038246,0.077086,-0.002273,0.008692,-0.021853,0.003441,-0.031759,-0.019093,-0.002608,0.001774,0.006034,-0.012756,-0.010981,0.007914,0.004314,-0.005543,-0.003592
BGR_C:I2519,0.114961,0.175687,0.00264,-0.08398,0.045547,-0.042112,-0.00235,-0.000923,0.024543,0.069979,0.004547,0.017684,-0.02215,-0.00289,-0.021444,-0.011403,0.012126,-0.000887,0.00729,-0.009379,-0.014599,0.004204,-0.002095,-0.000602,-0.000599
AUT_LBK_N:I5068,0.1161,0.18178,0.012068,-0.080104,0.066166,-0.039324,-0.00846,-0.010153,0.036405,0.086744,0.01153,0.007943,-0.014717,-0.002615,-0.037187,0.009546,0.03051,-0.0019,0.009804,-0.004627,0.002995,0.012118,0.007888,-0.000964,-0.002754
AUT_LBK_N:I5069,0.122929,0.186857,0.011314,-0.087856,0.060934,-0.042391,-0.003995,-0.004615,0.040087,0.082917,0.008769,0.008542,-0.023042,0.007982,-0.036916,-0.01432,0.009518,-0.002914,0.018729,-0.012631,-0.008235,0.014096,-0.011092,0.000361,-0.006826
AUT_LBK_N:I5070,0.124067,0.18178,0.012445,-0.091086,0.062473,-0.041555,-0.00423,-0.003231,0.046427,0.085469,0.008607,0.012589,-0.022448,-0.005643,-0.033659,-0.005038,0.036508,-0.00076,0.012444,0.000125,-0.010731,0.003833,-0.010599,-0.006748,-0.008502
AUT_LBK_N:I5204,0.113823,0.179749,0.019233,-0.084949,0.065243,-0.037371,-0.000235,-0.001385,0.0452,0.083829,0.006658,0.007643,-0.019177,0.005092,-0.039359,-0.018695,-0.001565,0.000887,0.015335,-0.016258,-0.011854,0.012118,-0.003328,0.00012,-0.007664
AUT_LBK_N:I5205,0.122929,0.185842,0.013576,-0.084303,0.065858,-0.049921,-0.00564,0.001615,0.045813,0.079819,0.000325,0.007643,-0.019623,0.005643,-0.039223,-0.017634,0.01682,0.001394,0.015209,-0.007128,-0.009733,0.010263,-0.012078,-0.005543,-0.002395
AUT_LBK_N:I5206,0.124067,0.183811,0.017725,-0.092701,0.061242,-0.043228,0.00282,-0.008077,0.054608,0.088385,0.005521,0.017235,-0.023786,0.015827,-0.036916,-0.025457,0.003129,-0.00152,0.013198,-0.013757,-0.004866,0.007296,0.001972,-0.012652,-0.012933
AUT_LBK_N:I5207,0.126344,0.187873,0.021873,-0.094316,0.071398,-0.044623,0.00141,-0.002077,0.040291,0.095127,0.013153,0.008692,-0.020069,-0.004404,-0.044788,-0.015513,0.006519,0.006968,0.014958,-0.012381,-0.001872,0.009398,-0.010723,-0.013375,-0.001557
AUT_LBK_N:I5208,0.126344,0.183811,0.018102,-0.093024,0.060627,-0.044065,-0.000235,-0.002308,0.051131,0.086015,0.008931,0.013788,-0.020367,-0.001651,-0.037595,-0.016574,0.017341,0.006841,0.017472,-0.010505,-0.009608,0.009521,-0.008874,-0.013134,-0.004191
HUN_Baden_LCA:I2366,0.124067,0.171624,0.035072,-0.062662,0.077861,-0.027331,-0.00188,0.003,0.051131,0.077815,0.005359,0.008842,-0.021704,-0.000963,-0.028637,0.005304,0.03729,0.004814,0.011187,-0.005127,-0.003619,0.003833,-0.00037,-0.008555,0.001437
HUN_Baden_LCA:I2367,0.124067,0.188888,0.026021,-0.072029,0.061858,-0.033746,-0.0047,0.005538,0.052358,0.087838,0.007632,0.014987,-0.0278,0.000688,-0.03298,-0.016706,0.002738,-0.003041,0.013952,-0.015382,-0.001622,0.008532,-0.002588,-0.019882,0.000958
HUN_Baden_LCA:I2369,0.130897,0.174671,0.021873,-0.073321,0.068628,-0.037092,0.00141,0.001846,0.045404,0.085286,0.007795,0.004946,-0.017393,0.008533,-0.033794,-0.017767,0.003781,0.003167,0.008925,-0.009379,-0.000873,0.007419,-0.001725,-0.016749,-0.003952
HUN_Baden_LCA:I2370,0.126344,0.171624,0.040352,-0.051034,0.072629,-0.032072,0.000235,0.000923,0.03845,0.078362,0.001137,0.015436,-0.019921,-0.003853,-0.023615,-0.002254,0.016428,0.009628,0.016089,-0.008879,-0.007612,0.00371,-0.006902,-0.013375,0.004311
HUN_Baden_LCA:I2371,0.127482,0.170609,0.033564,-0.062662,0.067397,-0.032909,0.001175,-0.004154,0.048063,0.071254,0.004872,0.013638,-0.02111,-0.002064,-0.032301,-0.008353,0.019036,0.008995,0.014078,-0.003752,-0.011355,0.004699,-0.007148,-0.021569,0.013412
HUN_Baden_LCA:I2752,0.12862,0.175687,0.023004,-0.067184,0.062473,-0.028726,-0.013866,-0.006692,0.040291,0.08638,-0.002273,0.019633,-0.026313,0.000413,-0.031351,-0.01127,0.009909,0.000127,0.014078,-0.015758,0.003244,0.006677,-0.001972,-0.021087,-0.002036
HUN_Baden_LCA:I2753,0.130897,0.17264,0.042238,-0.055556,0.074168,-0.025658,-0.001645,0.001615,0.041518,0.071983,-0.000812,0.017534,-0.023488,0.00055,-0.019272,0.00053,0.010691,-0.002914,0.006285,-0.003001,-0.005865,0.004328,-0.013927,-0.024943,-0.007185
HUN_Baden_LCA:I2754,0.135449,0.174671,0.014708,-0.072998,0.072321,-0.044065,-0.011045,-0.001385,0.042541,0.092576,0.011205,0.014537,-0.025867,-0.006193,-0.027823,0.015248,0.024251,0.001647,0.005656,-0.004252,-0.007487,0,-0.012325,-0.008073,-0.002275
HUN_Baden_LCA:I2785,0.129758,0.175687,0.038089,-0.059432,0.073552,-0.032909,-0.000235,0.000231,0.044791,0.074352,0.007632,0.009292,-0.019177,0.011423,-0.032301,-0.005834,0.000782,0.008488,0.019483,-0.006878,0.000374,0.014344,-0.002342,-0.021449,0.001197
POL_Globular_Amphora:I2403,0.12862,0.158423,0.07203,-0.008721,0.090786,-0.023706,0.004935,0.006461,0.04929,0.066516,0.005684,0.013488,-0.018731,-0.016102,-0.013843,0.01127,0.021253,0.001774,0.00352,0.003252,0.00861,0.004204,-0.00949,-0.019521,-0.00012
POL_Globular_Amphora:I2433,0.126344,0.171624,0.05506,-0.019703,0.084939,-0.023427,-0.00329,0.006923,0.05379,0.075992,-0.006658,0.01169,-0.023042,-0.014313,-0.0057,0.000928,0.007693,0.007981,0.003017,0.001251,0.010107,0.01286,-0.012695,-0.022413,-0.006706
POL_Globular_Amphora:I2441,0.129758,0.178733,0.055437,-0.024871,0.084631,-0.022311,0.001645,0.006461,0.057471,0.082188,-0.001137,0.012589,-0.022596,-0.012661,-0.000814,0.005967,0.001695,0.004814,0.008673,0.000125,0.006613,0.003833,-0.008011,-0.019521,0.001557
POL_Globular_Amphora:N38,0.124067,0.164516,0.061471,-0.020026,0.085247,-0.012271,0.006345,0.003461,0.049904,0.07253,-0.001461,0.009442,-0.018731,-0.004404,-0.013436,-0.007558,0.008866,0.009375,0.004777,0.000875,0,0.008532,-0.009983,-0.02169,-0.000599
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1159,0.132035,0.173656,0.065996,-0.024548,0.091709,-0.025658,0.0047,0.014307,0.052358,0.073806,0.001137,0.008992,-0.025718,-0.00812,-0.011401,0.01127,0.022426,0.007855,0.006159,0.014007,0.011979,0.005812,-0.018364,-0.029884,0.003832
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1161,0.122929,0.173656,0.059208,-0.01615,0.081246,-0.013387,0.00987,0.009,0.054812,0.072894,0.005196,0.009292,-0.01115,-0.009771,-0.007465,0.001458,0.003129,0.007475,0.010936,0.003126,0.012603,0.012118,-0.016885,-0.024943,0.008981
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1163,0.127482,0.173656,0.053174,-0.023902,0.081861,-0.014223,0.002585,0.009,0.055835,0.069614,-0.000812,0.005845,-0.007879,-0.003991,-0.005836,-0.002519,0.000522,0.009502,0.00088,-0.010255,0.019341,0.002968,-0.021445,-0.036511,0.004071
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1165,0.124067,0.167562,0.064111,-0.020995,0.082785,-0.016733,0.00329,0.003231,0.055221,0.063054,0.001137,0.01094,-0.020664,0.003028,-0.004479,-0.001856,-0.01004,0.007855,0.008296,-0.012631,0.008485,0.003833,-0.013188,-0.02904,0.002994
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1166,0.125205,0.1635,0.063356,-0.013566,0.0834,-0.013666,0.00094,0.001846,0.052358,0.068885,-0.000487,0.007044,-0.017691,-0.008395,-0.009229,0.002254,0.00691,-0.002154,0.009804,0.00025,0.00836,0.001484,-0.007395,-0.024461,-0.002275
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1170,0.132035,0.169593,0.061094,-0.021641,0.082785,-0.014502,0.011281,0.012692,0.056244,0.070708,-0.003573,0.016785,-0.02215,-0.004129,-0.013029,0.005436,0.011995,0.012035,0.013198,0.008254,0.013975,0.013107,-0.013064,-0.028558,0.005868
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1241,0.124067,0.168578,0.063356,-0.019703,0.086478,-0.015897,0.000705,0.010846,0.051131,0.066334,-0.009419,0.008692,-0.015312,-0.016102,-0.013979,0.00411,0.022426,0.004687,-0.002137,-0.003627,0.009982,0.003833,-0.015036,-0.029161,0.006586
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1246,0.132035,0.164516,0.064488,-0.028101,0.080323,-0.03263,0.00235,0.007384,0.049086,0.069432,0.004384,0.010491,-0.015015,0.00234,-0.02158,-0.012331,-0.01369,0.016976,0.005405,-0.007003,0.008111,0.004328,-0.011462,-0.02651,0
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1248,0.126344,0.158423,0.067882,-0.014535,0.088016,-0.01506,-0.00094,0.009461,0.054608,0.060502,0.010718,0.007493,-0.001487,-0.004954,-0.009772,0.012066,0.005607,0.009375,0.00352,0.005253,0.015597,0.013354,-0.015652,-0.030486,-0.001197
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1249,0.129758,0.166547,0.06675,-0.025517,0.08063,-0.013945,-0.006815,0.004154,0.056653,0.07089,0.006983,0.008093,-0.011744,-0.002202,-0.011943,-0.008751,-0.010822,0.007981,0.01169,-0.005753,0.003369,0.013354,-0.016022,-0.029402,0.002275
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1250,0.124067,0.169593,0.053174,-0.020672,0.085247,-0.018407,-0.002585,0.009923,0.051745,0.067974,-0.002761,0.010191,-0.013974,-0.007844,-0.01045,-0.006099,0.001043,0.002914,0.001131,-0.005378,0.007237,0.010634,-0.015036,-0.02892,-0.000479
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1252,0.119514,0.18178,0.056945,-0.014212,0.081246,-0.016733,-0.003055,0.007846,0.054403,0.072348,0.001786,0.008243,-0.008474,0.00523,-0.007057,-0.01074,-0.00691,0.005828,0.01345,-0.008504,0.009109,0.01286,-0.026129,-0.031089,-0.005029
POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1254,0.119514,0.168578,0.0445,-0.023902,0.081861,-0.010877,-0.00329,0.009461,0.059516,0.075992,-0.003897,0.002847,-0.020069,0.007019,-0.008143,0.002387,0.005476,0.002154,0.003142,0.002376,0.00262,0.005564,-0.007395,-0.031209,-0.004071
DEU_Blatterhohle_MN:I1563,0.133173,0.157407,0.082967,0.02584,0.099403,0.004741,0.00329,0.015692,0.068106,0.060685,0.000974,0.004196,-0.003271,-0.014038,0.005972,0.02612,0.015646,0.003041,0.001131,0.010755,0.025455,0.004946,-0.019966,-0.049525,0.008143
DEU_Blatterhohle_MN:I1565,0.125205,0.123895,0.157259,0.138891,0.130486,0.032072,0.01081,0.026537,0.073015,0.013303,-0.016888,-0.01139,0.017988,-0.008257,0.037866,0.04455,0.007432,0.008868,-0.011564,0.040269,0.073495,0.010758,-0.035372,-0.108811,0.014849
DEU_Blatterhohle_MN:I1593,0.127482,0.149283,0.095412,0.031977,0.112021,0.001394,-0.000705,0.011076,0.076696,0.057769,-0.000325,0.005845,-0.018434,-0.008257,0.009365,0.023999,0.005085,0.005321,0.005908,0.016508,0.039555,0.008779,-0.027977,-0.068564,0.007305
GEO_CHG:KK1,0.091058,0.102568,-0.083344,-0.00323,-0.08617,0.020638,0.024911,-0.001846,-0.128236,-0.074717,-0.006333,0.023979,-0.054856,0.004404,0.026601,-0.03275,0.02386,-0.013429,-0.022249,0.034767,0.033815,-0.007048,0.006532,-0.025787,-0.002036
RUS_Karelia_HG:I0061,0.125205,0.034528,0.137272,0.204137,-0.015695,0.057451,-0.026791,-0.03046,-0.01084,-0.090571,0.025982,-0.009591,0.022745,-0.048581,0.019679,0.016309,-0.022426,0.0019,-0.006913,0.017258,-0.004617,0.011747,0.007025,-0.020485,-0.008502
RUS_Karelia_HG:I0211,0.12862,0.032497,0.125958,0.221902,0.003385,0.056057,-0.014571,-0.010615,0.007567,-0.084011,0.009581,-0.029674,0.047423,-0.018304,0.014794,0.041766,-0.020079,0.002154,-0.007668,0.003252,-0.01435,0.017188,0.005916,-0.027594,-0.00958
RUS_Karelia_HG:UzOO77,0.117238,0.02945,0.126335,0.20446,-0.018773,0.058009,-0.017626,-0.029306,-0.004704,-0.083464,0.019324,-0.016036,0.029881,-0.05037,0.022122,0.030496,-0.001956,0.005448,0.001257,0.017008,-0.003494,0.02201,0.015159,-0.014942,-0.012933
ITA_Villabruna:Villabruna,0.121791,0.114755,0.18592,0.184111,0.156337,0.060798,0.020211,0.035998,0.092445,0.018041,-0.016239,-0.016186,0.016947,-0.010046,0.054017,0.067356,0.000782,0.005448,-0.008422,0.053526,0.100073,0.010758,-0.048313,-0.163517,0.01928
WHG:I1875,0.130897,0.120848,0.191577,0.194447,0.159107,0.048248,0.015746,0.040152,0.087332,0.007472,-0.016076,-0.015436,0.017839,-0.003303,0.047909,0.047069,0.007302,0.018497,-0.003268,0.057027,0.087471,0.00915,-0.048436,-0.143153,0.01449
WHG:Rochedane,0.118376,0.111708,0.178001,0.184111,0.150182,0.044623,0.010575,0.034383,0.090809,0.028064,-0.014615,-0.016186,0.013974,-0.002752,0.058767,0.069344,0.002738,0.014189,-0.015335,0.054151,0.101446,0.013231,-0.050778,-0.178579,0.019519

Yamnaya_RUS_Samara:I0231,0.122929,0.082258,0.044877,0.113697,-0.033852,0.046575,0,-0.006,-0.051949,-0.072165,0.007307,0.001049,0.003271,-0.022708,0.029994,0.018297,0.005998,-0.003547,-0.00176,0.011005,-0.003244,0,-0.001725,0.013616,-0.000838
Yamnaya_RUS_Samara:I0357,0.126344,0.092413,0.038089,0.107883,-0.029852,0.039324,0.00564,-0.008077,-0.043768,-0.065605,-0.001137,-0.00015,-0.003568,-0.024772,0.035287,0.01896,0.00013,0.003167,-0.005279,0.004877,0.003619,0.006925,0.008504,0.012532,-0.005269
Yamnaya_RUS_Samara:I0370,0.124067,0.08632,0.049403,0.111759,-0.027697,0.044623,0.00517,-0.000462,-0.066061,-0.066516,-0.002436,-0.00015,0.000297,-0.025735,0.03868,0.013789,0.000782,-0.000127,-0.005154,0.015758,0.001622,-0.0115,0.007025,0.021328,-0.003952
Yamnaya_RUS_Samara:I0429,0.130897,0.088351,0.044123,0.126617,-0.030467,0.050758,0.005875,0.003,-0.059516,-0.075992,0.000974,-0.008992,0.002081,-0.018717,0.039359,0.020949,0.004955,-0.000887,0.003897,0.022636,-0.005615,0.000495,0.020089,0.018798,-0.013651
Yamnaya_RUS_Samara:I0438,0.126344,0.085304,0.042615,0.122741,-0.032929,0.048806,-0.002115,0.002077,-0.068925,-0.080548,0.00065,0.002548,-0.00892,-0.029176,0.032437,0.011668,0.002347,-0.005068,-0.006285,0.018009,-0.00025,0.001731,0.021199,0.021328,-0.007185
Yamnaya_RUS_Samara:I0439,0.127482,0.096475,0.037335,0.117896,-0.017542,0.038487,0.00329,-0.006,-0.052154,-0.057587,0.001949,-0.000599,-0.007582,-0.02257,0.038273,0.016441,-0.002217,-0.004941,-0.00352,0.018634,-0.001996,0.00643,0.015529,0.02663,-0.00934
Yamnaya_RUS_Samara:I0443,0.124067,0.093429,0.039975,0.108206,-0.027082,0.045459,0.003995,-0.007154,-0.052563,-0.081642,0.001299,-3e-04,0.000595,-0.016515,0.044923,0.003978,-0.014212,-0.001394,-0.003771,0.013006,0.00262,0.000247,0.003944,0.018918,0.002036
Yamnaya_RUS_Samara:I0444,0.125205,0.08632,0.045632,0.119188,-0.024928,0.047969,0.00564,-0.001154,-0.050108,-0.073259,0.002598,0.002847,0,-0.042663,0.029451,0.022938,-0.000522,0.003294,-0.010307,0.013131,-0.015098,0.004204,0.010846,0.016267,0.003952
Yamnaya_RUS_Samara:I7489,0.122929,0.090382,0.042238,0.110144,-0.03416,0.043507,0.004935,0.000692,-0.058085,-0.082735,0.005196,0.004046,-0.010406,-0.006881,0.041123,0.01485,-0.008345,-0.006588,-0.002388,0.006878,-0.010232,-0.001731,0.014173,0.018075,-0.006586

Bell_Beaker_NLD:I4068,0.124067,0.120848,0.071276,0.068476,0.026159,0.029284,-0.003055,0.003461,-0.008181,-0.010934,-0.010718,0.007194,-0.00223,-0.008533,0.035966,0.016706,-0.005085,-0.006461,0.001383,0.013256,0.001123,0.004822,-0.000493,0.015183,-0.006227
Bell_Beaker_NLD:I4069,0.133173,0.12491,0.065619,0.07429,0.035391,0.02008,-0.00376,0.003,-0.000614,-0.012574,-0.006658,0.004496,-0.011893,-0.017891,0.020087,0.023468,0.005215,0.00038,0.00088,0.008004,0.004243,-0.000618,-0.001232,0.000482,0.003473
Bell_Beaker_NLD:I4073,0.12862,0.118817,0.06939,0.070737,0.024312,0.020917,0.00188,0.002077,-0.00859,-0.012939,-0.001461,0.006294,-0.005946,-0.021744,0.030809,0.009149,-0.007432,-0.005701,0.002514,0.008129,0.005116,0.006554,-0.004807,0.008676,-0.000958
Bell_Beaker_NLD:I4074,0.129758,0.116786,0.055437,0.083334,0.016618,0.021475,-0.007755,0.002077,-0.015953,-0.014397,-0.006658,0.005695,-0.009217,-0.011836,0.027416,0.012994,-0.002477,-0.000633,0.002765,0.01038,0.008735,0.002597,-0.002958,0.007109,0.000479
Bell_Beaker_NLD:I4075,0.127482,0.125926,0.054682,0.073967,0.016311,0.037371,0.00141,0.005538,-0.010431,-0.008383,-0.001137,-0.00015,-0.010704,-0.004129,0.020087,-0.009281,-0.014473,-0.00114,-0.001257,0.005002,0.009483,0.007666,-0.002465,-0.002169,0.003832
Bell_Beaker_NLD:I4076,0.12862,0.121864,0.064865,0.071383,0.026159,0.019522,0.004935,0.003231,-0.007567,-0.016583,-0.009581,-0.003597,-0.00892,-0.016652,0.02348,0.002121,-0.007693,-0.006081,0.000503,0.008004,0.003743,-0.00371,0.009367,0.013857,-0.004431
Bell_Beaker_NLD:I5748,0.130897,0.125926,0.058454,0.082365,0.022466,0.02259,0.00846,0.001615,-0.01309,-0.01877,0.003085,0.000599,-0.00892,-0.020781,0.02253,0.018695,-0.013038,-0.00076,0.001257,0.002001,0.00262,0.000247,0.005423,0.008917,0.000838
Bell_Beaker_NLD:I5750,0.125205,0.127957,0.061848,0.06137,0.028928,0.023148,0.00188,0.005769,-0.001227,-0.011481,-0.007957,0.002847,-0.007136,-0.015138,0.021172,0.006232,-0.00339,0.002787,0.001885,0.003126,0.011729,0.003957,-0.001109,-0.002892,-0.000718
Corded_Ware_DEU:I0049,0.130897,0.1046,0.058831,0.085918,0.001231,0.032909,0.00423,0.001385,-0.035383,-0.040821,-0.004872,0.007793,-0.004608,-0.015414,0.025108,0.01432,-0.007171,0.000127,-0.004651,0.005878,0.002496,0.00136,0.013188,0.021208,-0.006107
Corded_Ware_DEU:I0103,0.132035,0.113739,0.05506,0.083011,0.001846,0.03514,0.000705,0.003923,-0.026997,-0.037905,-0.00341,-0.002398,-0.006244,-0.017753,0.024701,0.017634,-0.011213,0.007855,0.003897,0.009379,0.001747,0.00507,0.003081,0.010965,0.009939
Corded_Ware_DEU:I0104,0.132035,0.11577,0.04978,0.078489,0.008309,0.031515,-0.003525,0.007154,-0.030065,-0.03262,-0.006171,-0.00015,-0.004311,-0.011147,0.025787,-0.004641,-0.022817,0.006461,0.005405,0,0.003494,0.00136,0.008134,0.020244,0.002634
Corded_Ware_DEU:I0106,0.127482,0.100537,0.05242,0.088825,0.008001,0.026495,-0.001645,0.002308,-0.006545,-0.033531,0.003735,-0.009142,-0.008176,-0.00867,0.032709,0.015115,-0.004824,0.007348,0.01169,-0.005753,-0.003369,-0.000124,0.008627,0.020244,-0.008861
Corded_Ware_DEU:I1532,0.127482,0.12491,0.059962,0.071706,0.012002,0.030678,0.003525,0,-0.018407,-0.028611,0.00065,0.002248,-0.004608,-0.00578,0.029858,0.005569,-0.019688,-0.00038,-0.001257,0.002126,0.012353,0.002349,0.001479,0.001325,0.003952
Corded_Ware_DEU:I1534,0.136588,0.099522,0.051666,0.08721,0.011387,0.035419,0.00188,0.004384,-0.031292,-0.047017,0.01023,0.001798,-0.009366,-0.003028,0.015879,-0.00716,-0.032466,0.007348,-0.012444,-0.009004,-0.001373,0.007543,-0.017501,0.011568,-0.004311
Corded_Ware_DEU:I1536,0.124067,0.099522,0.057699,0.111436,-0.009232,0.037092,-0.002585,0.003692,-0.039678,-0.041003,0.004222,0.003147,-0.020367,-0.020368,0.027687,0.016706,-0.000652,-0.004814,-0.000126,0.028764,0.009234,0.008037,0.013311,0.057237,-0.003473
Corded_Ware_DEU:I1538,0.138864,0.108662,0.061471,0.105299,-0.004001,0.048806,-0.011751,0.013615,-0.041518,-0.060502,0,0.001349,0.003717,-0.012524,0.013301,0.020684,-0.01682,0.010008,0.007668,0.018509,0.005366,-0.001607,0.016638,0.026389,0.00455
Corded_Ware_DEU:I1539,0.122929,0.116786,0.061471,0.090763,0.008925,0.028447,0.00047,0.005077,-0.019225,-0.026424,-0.00406,0.005545,-0.003865,0.002615,0.019815,0.005038,-0.019166,0.007095,-0.013827,0.005378,-0.020464,-0.003339,0.007641,0.008796,0.007185
Corded_Ware_DEU:I1544,0.126344,0.126941,0.060339,0.084949,0.002154,0.030678,0.019036,-0.015922,-0.031292,-0.047381,0.00341,0.013188,-0.010406,-0.003578,0.026058,-0.010872,-0.011865,0.00114,-0.016592,-0.008504,0.01959,-0.007048,0.006286,0.005302,-0.00467
RUS_Catacomb:MK3003,0.114961,0.081242,0.039975,0.10336,-0.030159,0.0502,0.007755,-0.011538,-0.059721,-0.075628,0.008931,0.006444,-0.001487,-0.026286,0.03298,0.017502,0.008866,-0.005701,-0.00817,0.014257,-0.002496,0.001731,0.018117,0.030486,0.00479
RUS_Catacomb:RK4001,0.120652,0.093429,0.036958,0.0969,-0.028005,0.037092,-0.00047,-0.008769,-0.051949,-0.06925,-0.004872,0.002847,0.007433,-0.013625,0.042345,-0.010872,-0.022948,-0.005321,-0.004651,0.002251,0,-0.003215,0.013311,0.018798,-0.012933
RUS_Catacomb:RK4002,0.120652,0.09546,0.043369,0.11402,-0.028928,0.052989,0.00282,0.006,-0.059925,-0.080913,0.005846,-0.000899,-0.001487,-0.019818,0.033251,0.013789,-0.011735,0.005194,0.004274,0.017633,0.001996,0.005317,0.009244,0.015303,-0.002634
RUS_Catacomb:SA6003,0.1161,0.08632,0.048271,0.113697,-0.034468,0.05271,0.00094,-0.000923,-0.057267,-0.073259,-0.005196,0.008842,-0.003122,-0.020231,0.03488,-0.001989,-0.014733,0.005448,-0.005531,0.006253,-0.001123,0.00136,0.011709,0.023618,-0.012454
Baltic_LVA_BA:Kivutkalns153,0.137726,0.123895,0.110873,0.10336,0.041238,0.037929,0.012456,0.013153,-0.010022,-0.051391,0.005521,-0.019333,0.034192,0.046379,-0.013165,-0.011535,-0.00678,-0.005954,-0.007542,0.001126,0.010731,-0.002102,0.003081,-0.017954,-0.010059
Baltic_LVA_BA:Kivutkalns19,0.130897,0.122879,0.108611,0.110467,0.052933,0.041276,0.015746,0.016384,-0.001636,-0.049204,-0.001137,-0.016785,0.037165,0.037296,-0.017236,0.005834,0.004172,0.007855,0.008045,0.009505,0.000749,-0.00643,0.019473,-0.020123,0.006586
Baltic_LVA_BA:Kivutkalns194,0.118376,0.13405,0.092017,0.10756,0.034776,0.038208,0.011281,0.010384,0.022089,-0.038087,0.004222,-0.007493,0.024232,0.040186,-0.020901,0.009016,0.010561,-0.006841,-0.002137,0.027513,-0.017594,-0.005441,0.013804,-0.022413,0.011735
Baltic_LVA_BA:Kivutkalns207,0.129758,0.12491,0.110119,0.114666,0.048932,0.047133,0.016686,0.019384,-0.003477,-0.058316,-0.00341,-0.025777,0.036571,0.052709,-0.014658,-0.009546,-0.00678,-0.003294,-0.006913,0.003252,-0.005366,-0.006554,0.008504,-0.025184,0.001796
Baltic_LVA_BA:Kivutkalns209,0.124067,0.117801,0.089,0.120157,0.046778,0.041555,0.012926,0.028383,-0.002045,-0.052302,-0.00747,-0.021431,0.037611,0.046104,-0.016422,0.004906,0.0103,-0.008235,-0.002137,0.00963,-0.004492,-0.011252,0.014666,-0.02181,0.002515
Baltic_LVA_BA:Kivutkalns215,0.134311,0.133034,0.09956,0.108529,0.051702,0.04016,0.013396,0.021461,0.003477,-0.050844,-0.005034,-0.019633,0.029732,0.039773,-0.012351,-0.003182,-0.015255,0.003294,-0.000754,0.012756,0.003494,-0.005317,-0.000616,-0.020003,0.007664
Baltic_LVA_BA:Kivutkalns222,0.130897,0.123895,0.101068,0.120157,0.057549,0.044344,0.020211,0.022384,-0.005522,-0.045923,0.000162,-0.024578,0.031516,0.040736,-0.013979,0.011403,0.011995,-0.007221,0.004022,0.008629,-0.009234,-0.000742,0.007272,-0.0194,0
Baltic_LVA_BA:Kivutkalns25,0.135449,0.125926,0.095412,0.112405,0.056318,0.033746,0.013396,0.021691,-0.005522,-0.048839,0.001299,-0.016485,0.029732,0.043214,-0.021444,0.009016,0.01695,0.00152,-0.004274,5e-04,-0.000125,-0.005193,0.008011,-0.019521,-0.00012
Baltic_LVA_BA:Kivutkalns42,0.133173,0.135065,0.09428,0.102391,0.045239,0.034861,0.014806,0.016153,-0.002454,-0.04483,0.002923,-0.018733,0.03553,0.043764,-0.021308,-0.00411,-0.005998,0.005828,0.008799,-0.002876,-0.000624,-0.00371,0.008874,-0.034945,0.002754

RUS_Sunghir_Medieval:Sunghir6,0.129758,0.116786,0.070899,0.060078,0.041238,0.018965,0.009165,0.011307,0.001432,-0.017859,0.000487,-0.008093,0.014271,0.023809,-0.014658,-0.005834,0.00013,-0.002154,0.000628,-0.001251,-0.007986,-0.005812,0.012695,-0.010724,-0.005868
Ukrainian,0.1309273,0.1240867,0.0683506,0.0575551,0.0376867,0.0212936,0.0087651,0.0113072,-0.002891,-0.0210999,-0.0016327,-0.0076594,0.0153563,0.0216328,-0.0112354,-0.0010965,0.0046903,-0.0006985,0.0025989,0.0017002,-0.0044989,-0.003479,0.0067387,-0.0040578,0.0007217

BGR_IA:I5769,0.126344,0.157407,0.007165,-0.051034,0.029852,-0.02259,0.00423,-0.001385,0.007772,0.032074,-0.001461,0.005695,-0.013974,-0.003028,-0.015065,-0.001458,0.01369,0.006968,0.006285,-0.014757,-0.006239,0.004699,-0.007888,0.003494,-0.008861
HRV_IA:I3313,0.132035,0.151314,0.033941,-0.01615,0.024928,-0.005857,-0.006345,0.007154,0.003681,0.028976,0.001786,0.01169,-0.02111,-0.001376,-0.005972,-0.008486,-0.006519,0.004941,0.005531,-0.014257,-0.001872,0.00507,0.001479,0.00253,0.003353
GRC_Helladic_MBA:Log02,0.118376,0.153345,0.018479,-0.022933,0.028621,-0.01506,-0.00094,-0.003461,0.0045,0.022051,0.00065,0.007044,-0.016501,0.00055,-0.014522,-0.013126,-0.006519,0.002154,0.004022,-0.003377,-0.009733,-0.000371,0.009244,0.001807,0.000838
GRC_Helladic_MBA:Log04,0.122929,0.14319,0.026776,-0.000969,0.016003,-0.005578,-0.007755,-0.003,-0.006749,0.004374,0.002923,0.015586,-0.010852,0.001376,-0.004343,-0.012729,-0.006258,-0.003801,0.010433,-0.013882,-0.013476,0.005564,0.006902,0.008917,-0.005029

scy197,0.122929,0.140143,0.029415,-0.023902,0.023081,-0.012829,0.015511,-0.005307,0.00225,0.035172,-0.005846,-0.001349,-0.01115,0.000275,-0.010586,-0.0118,0.001434,-0.000127,0.013324,-0.010255,-0.004742,-0.000989,0.003328,-0.002771,-0.008981
scy192,0.124067,0.137096,0.015462,-0.020026,0.015695,-0.012829,0.00235,0.000692,0.001023,0.025878,0.009419,-0.000599,-0.006987,-0.008945,-0.013301,-0.009679,0.012908,0.004307,-0.000377,0.003502,-0.011729,0.009892,-0.004314,-0.004338,0.001796
UKR_Cimmerian_o_MJ12,0.135449,0.138112,0.015462,-0.012274,0.020927,-0.008088,0.00235,-0.007384,-0.006545,0.034625,0.000487,0.008542,-0.008325,-0.008533,-0.014522,0.005171,0.025946,-0.000127,0.011439,0.005878,-0.019091,0.007666,0.004067,0.011929,-0.000239

HRV_EBA:I3499,0.119514,0.148267,0.015839,-0.01615,0.032621,-0.010877,-0.00329,-0.001385,0.006954,0.014943,0.004547,0.011989,-0.023042,-0.009909,-0.002307,-0.008751,0.001434,-0.003547,0.006536,0.003252,0.000499,-0.001855,0.003204,-0.001566,-0.017364
HRV_MBA:I4331,0.12862,0.151314,0.028284,-0.007429,0.038776,-0.006972,-0.00705,-0.006,0.003681,0.028064,0.006171,0.010341,-0.017542,-0.003578,-0.0076,0.006497,0.008084,-0.003041,0.006159,-0.011631,-0.005865,-0.001113,-0.00037,0.003856,-0.001197
HRV_MBA:I4332,0.120652,0.147252,0.034318,-0.012274,0.038469,0.002231,-0.00423,0.001154,0.009613,0.032074,-0.006008,0.01094,-0.012487,-0.014726,-0.005972,0.01074,0.02047,-0.00114,0.000754,-0.011005,-0.001248,0.008656,-0.00419,0.002048,-0.002395[/QUOTE]

thanks

Distance to:Torzio_scaled
0.03371179HRV_IA:I3313
0.04182106HRV_MBA:I4331
0.04536127scy197
0.04606173HRV_EBA:I3499
0.05118026HRV_MBA:I4332
0.05228462scy192
0.06589507UKR_Cimmerian_o_MJ12
0.07145475BGR_IA:I5769
0.09417853Bell_Beaker_NLD:I5750
0.09943911Ukrainian
0.10271105POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1165
0.10331132RUS_Sunghir_Medieval:Sunghir6
0.10355244POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1166
0.10356127Bell_Beaker_NLD:I4075
0.10362534POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1250
0.10422473POL_Globular_Amphora:N38
0.10766803POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1249
0.10775676Bell_Beaker_NLD:I4076
0.10820641POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1246
0.10825232POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1254
0.10830028POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1161
0.10870915POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1252
0.11000996POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1163
0.11065098POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1248
0.11111163Bell_Beaker_NLD:I4069

imgur . com /a/e0Xnp0c
Thanks for the valuable information brother!

By the way, can you post higher res pictures as I?m checking Eupedia through my phone and I literally cannot read anything.

Who were these Steppe heavy Eastern Balkaners? Getae, Dacians, and Thracians?

thanks

Distance to:Torzio_scaled
0.03371179HRV_IA:I3313
0.04182106HRV_MBA:I4331
0.04536127scy197
0.04606173HRV_EBA:I3499
0.05118026HRV_MBA:I4332
0.05228462scy192
0.06589507UKR_Cimmerian_o_MJ12
0.07145475BGR_IA:I5769
0.09417853Bell_Beaker_NLD:I5750
0.09943911Ukrainian
0.10271105POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1165
0.10331132RUS_Sunghir_Medieval:Sunghir6
0.10355244POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1166
0.10356127Bell_Beaker_NLD:I4075
0.10362534POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1250
0.10422473POL_Globular_Amphora:N38
0.10766803POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1249
0.10775676Bell_Beaker_NLD:I4076
0.10820641POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1246
0.10825232POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1254
0.10830028POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1161
0.10870915POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1252
0.11000996POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1163
0.11065098POL_Globular_Amphora:RISE1248
0.11111163Bell_Beaker_NLD:I4069

He meant this:

WkAuPgD.png

znNbuFK.png

Thanks for the valuable information brother!

By the way, can you post higher res pictures as I�m checking Eupedia through my phone and I literally cannot read anything.

Who were these Steppe heavy Eastern Balkaners? Getae, Dacians, and Thracians?

K13 Would have one believe Thraco-/Kimmerians...
But who knows.

This thread has been viewed 185280 times.

Back