Politics The case of Macedonia

By the way my previous post was withheld by the administrators (I guess) for some reason so I would refrain from further posts until it is posted on the thread.

it had happened to me many times,
every minutes drops me and logs off, etc

I don't know what is your problem?
the R1a that exists among Greeks 000 years now?
or the case that all R1a is not Slavic?
(for me it is more possible that I2a is more Thracian than R1a, but until today evidences are showing opposite).
Greeks do not Deny a possible invasion 3000 BC before from Steppes,
But Deny their link and origin from Steppes, cause it is mostly Minor Asian, and return Back.
Greeks do not Deny their connections with Thracians, especially Vrygians Bithini Paeones,
but they deny their connections above Donau,

if that is correct
Sorin Mihai Olteanu, a Romanian linguist and Thracologist, recently proposed that the Thracian (as well as the Dacian) language was a centum language in its earlier period, and developed satem features over time.[15] One of the arguments for this idea is that there are many close cognates between Thracian and Ancient Greek. There are also substratum words in the Romanian language that are cited as evidence of the genetic relationship of the Thracian language to ancient Greek and the Ancient Macedonian language (the extinct language or Greek dialect of ancient Macedon). The Greek language itself may be grouped with the Phrygian language and Armenian language, both of which have been grouped with Thracian in the past.

Then indeed south Slavic is Medieval imported, and Georgiev is wrong.
then Greeks build colonies in Taurica cause they had simmilar Linguistic,

the known thracian vocabulary as written by Greek Thrakologists is giving enough pre-slavic elements, but also words that do not exist in South Slavic (no similar roots)

President Obama is "bored" with the name issue.

US President Barack Obama has told his Macedonian counterpart that he is "bored" with the notorious dispute the Balkan country has about its name with Greece.
"Every time I meet the Macedonian President we talk about the name dispute. This bores me. I promise you, Mr. President to talk again to Papandreou about this issue. I believe that he wants and is ready to find a solution to this problem," Obama told Macedonia's President Gjorge Ivanov, as cited by MIA and BGNES, in Warsaw where the two met during a dinner that the US President had with 20 heads of state from Central and Eastern Europe.
Obama has pledged support for Macedonia's aspirations to join NATO and the EU, which have largely been blocked by an informal Greek veto over the name dispute. The US President has promised the Macedonian head of state specific results from the ongoing talks.
The dispute about Macedonia's name has been going on since the country formally known as FYROM broke free from the former Yugoslavia in the early 1990s. It is based on Greek concerns of potential territorial claims because of the fact that most of Northern Greece is administratively known as Macedonia, the name of the historic and geographic region in this part of the Balkans.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=128679

Although I try to be calm, some posts are funny very funny,

it comes from a person who believes he is a True ancient Greek, but speaks a slavic language, and comes from the lands of Dusan of Serbia,

well he make Linguistic lessons and Find some very wise, what? the linguistic trash
at year 2011 he discovered and write down the most trash work I ever seen

just look below,

Greek language.

Well teach us the turkish language while you are at it. Just ask your baba if you need help. Oh here i will start it for you.

Here is your continuity

TURKISH ENGLISH GREEK
det Custom Adeti
Afaroz Excommunicate Aforismos
Aga Land owner Agas
Ahmak Idiot Ahmakis
Ahtapot Octopus Htapodi
Alan Area, ground Alana
Alarga Open sea, distant Alarga
Aman For mercy's sake Aman
Anadolu Anatolia (East in Greek) Anatoli
Ananas Pineapple Ananas
Anason Aniseed Anithos
Anfora Anchor Amphoreus
Angarya Forced labor Angaria
Aptal Stupid Abdalis
Apukurya Carnival Apokria
Arap Negro, bogyman Arapis
Arnavut Albanian Arnautis
Asik Someone in love Asikis
Atlet Athlete Athlitis
Avanak Gullible, stupid Avanakis
Ayran A drink Ariani
Baba - Father - Babas
Baca - Chimney - Batzias
Bacak - Leg, leg of trousers in G.- Batzaki
Bacanak - Brother in law - Batjanakis
Baglama - A string instrument - Baglamas
Bahce - Garden - Bahtses
Bahsis - Tip - Baxisi
Bakir - Copper - Bakiri
Bakkal - Grocer - Bakkalis
Baklava - Baklava - Baklavas
Balta - Ax - Baltas
Bamya - Okra - Bamia
Barbunya - A fish - Barbunia
Barut - Gunpowder - Baruti
Battaniye - Woolen Blanket - Batania
Batakci - Swindler - Bataxis
Bayrak - Flag - Bairaki
Bekar - Batchelor - Bekiaris
Bekri - Drunk - Bekris
Bela - Trouble - Belas
Benzin - Petrol, gas - Benzina
Bereket - Abundance, plenty - Bereket
Beton - Concrete - Beton
Bey - Mr. - Beis
Bezelye - Pea - Bizeli
Biber - Pepper - Piperi
Biftek - Steak - Bifteki
Bodrum - Cellar, dungeon - Boudroumi
Bomba - Bomb - Bomba
Bostan - Vegetable field, garden - Bostani
Bora - Storm - Bora
Boya - Paint - Bogia
Borek - Pastry, pie - Boureki
Bre - Hi, you - Vre
Budala - Idiot - Boudalas
Bulgur - Boiled wheat - Bligouri
But - Thigh - Bouti
Buz - Ice, very cold - Bouzi
Buzuki - Bouzouki - Bouzouki
Cacik - A drink with cucumbers- Tzatziki
Caka - Swagger, vanity - Tsaka
Cam - Window pane - Tzami
Cami - Mosque - Tzami
Cambaz - Acrobat, dealer in G.- Tzambazis
Cenabet - Crabbed person - Tzanabetis
Cep - Pocket - Tsepi
Cereme - Fine or cost of damage- Tzeremes
Cezve - Coffee Pot - Tzesves
Ciger - Liver, lungs - Tziyeri
Cimbiz - Tweezers - Tsimpida
Cuce - Dwarf - Tsutzes
Cadir - Tent - Tsiantiri
Cakirkeyif - Slightly drunk - Tsakir-kefi
Cali - Thorny plant - Tsiali
Calim - Flexibility, show off - Tsalimi
Cam - Pine tree - Tsami
Canak - Shallow bowl - Tsanaki
Canta - Handbag - Tsanta
Capacul - Untidy - Tsapatulis
Capari - Weight anchor - Tsapari
Capkin - Seducer, coquettish - Tsahpinis
Capraz - Crossed - Tsaprazi
Cardak - Hut of dried branches - Tsardaki
Carsi - Market - Charsi
Carik - Rustic shoe - Tsarouhi
Catal - Fork - Tsatala
Catra Patra - Stumbling speech - Tsatra patra
Cavus- Sergeant - Tsausis
Cay - Tea - Tsai
Celebi - Pleasant man, mentor - Tselebis
Cember - Circle - Tsemperi
Cengel - Hook - Tsingeli
Ciklet - Chewing gum - Tsikla
Ciftetelli- A dance - siftetelli
Ciftlik - Large country estate - Tsifliki
Cifit - Tight in money - Tsifoutis
Cimento - Cement - Tsimento
Cinko - Zinc - Tsingos
Ciftlik - Big farm, property - Tsifliki
Cirak - Apprentice - Tsiraki
Cipura- A fish - Tsipura
Ciroz - A fish - Tsiros
Coban - Shepherd - Tsobanis
Corap - Woolen sock- Tsurapis
Corba - soup - Tsorbas
Corek - Large bun - Tsoureki
Cotra - File fish - Tsotra

Ancient GREEK and Turkish are same? Go fool somebody else who dont know your fake identity.

I am gonna write down 1 by one the Hoax of the words he gave,

Lets see

1 αφορισμος aforismos means expell, cut the connection, exorcism
the term exist from first christian church, and also in Latin so maybe christians spoke Turkish at 1rst century !!!!! :LOL: so turks took from Greeks

2 aga hm aga-mamnon acha-menids akka-dians ηγεμων virb αγω ago ( I lead) is not mycenean but came from central :LOL: so turks took from Greeks

3 ahmakis? were did found that word? amakis means the one who goes with with other people to eat free αμακα is the together we eat your food, we smoke your cigars, comes from ancient Ομου = together so no connection with ahmak idiot :useless:

4 oktopus from Greek okto = 8 and πους = foot I wonder the Turkish word 8 is okto? :useless:
so turks took from Greeks :LOL:

5 Alan - alana :LOL: search for ancient Greek word Alea αλεα or αυλαια avlαιa τηε IE alley
maybe Turks speak IE :useless: so turks took from Greeks

6 alarga :LOL: the Greek word for sea als alos and the word argos alarga means al-argos = flat sea, sea valley, so turks took from Greeks

7 aman turkish word :LOL: better read ancient Greek literature or Bible
Ωιμε = woe ancient
Ουαι = woe Hellenistic
Ali-mono = ελλυες σε εμας Hell upon us
so turks took from Greeks

8 Anadolu Anatoli :LOL: Virb ανα-τελω means stood up again, re stand, so from Hellenistic times even in bible the sun ανατελει raises,

9 ananas :LOL: yes greks learn ananas from Turkish who grew ananas in minor asia, maybe english and germans learn it from turks?
Ananas fruit is a global word and means a fruit or vegie that grows in equador circle not mediterrenean :LOL:

10 anason anithos :LOL: anithos and his cousin marathos are 2 almost same smelling plants for food,
in fact exist in Bulgarian Fyrom and many other languages,
in english is aniseed, maybe english language learn it from ottomans? :LOL:

11 Anfora Anchor Amphoreus :LOL: anfora is anchor but amphoreus is amphorae :LOL:
the Greek word for anchor is αγκυρα agkura and means to grap, to stabiliaze, the hook for fish is αγκιστρι agkistri and the place you are hooked is αγκυριον agkurion,
in fact I believe that word anchor is a Tottaly Greek word
in fact the plant Cucumis sativus has the name σικυον but in modern is aggouri because uses antennas to grab το αγκυρωθει,

12 Angarya Forced labor Angaria :LOL:
Greek αγγαρεια
search the bible the new testament written at 1rst century
και εαν τις σε αγγαραυσει μια, εσυ θελεις υπαγει δις
'and if someone force you to once, you must want to go twice
so the virb αγγαρευω exist from 1rst century in Hellenistic!!! :shocked:
I wonder from whom the Turks took it? from central asia maybe? :useless:

so the case is simple until now 12/12 you are out,

your linguistic crap became a bumerang to your point of you,
YOU SIMPLY COPY PASTE RUBBISH AND INFACT YOU PROVE THAT TURKS TOOK WORDS FROM GREEKS AND NOT THE OPPOSITE

So your case of Proving that Greeks are turks just went Boom,
infact once again you prove that your Theories are a bouquet of Lies
as your claims that Alexander was slavic

Although I try to be calm, some posts are funny very funny,

it comes from a person who believes he is a True ancient Greek, but speaks a slavic language, and comes from the lands of Dusan of Serbia,

well he make Linguistic lessons and Find some very wise, what? the linguistic trash
at year 2011 he discovered and write down the most trash work I ever seen

just look below,

I am gonna write down 1 by one the Hoax of the words he gave,

Lets see

1 αφορισμος aforismos means expell, cut the connection, exorcism
the term exist from first christian church, and also in Latin so maybe christians spoke Turkish at 1rst century !!!!! :LOL: so turks took from Greeks

2 aga hm aga-mamnon acha-menids akka-dians ηγεμων virb αγω ago ( I lead) is not mycenean but came from central :LOL: so turks took from Greeks

3 ahmakis? were did found that word? amakis means the one who goes with with other people to eat free αμακα is the together we eat your food, we smoke your cigars, comes from ancient Ομου = together so no connection with ahmak idiot :useless:

4 oktopus from Greek okto = 8 and πους = foot I wonder the Turkish word 8 is okto? :useless:

5 Alan - alana :LOL: search for ancient Greek word Alea αλεα or αυλαια avlαιa τηε IE alley
maybe Turks speak IE :useless: so turks took from Greeks

6 alarga :LOL: the Greek word for sea als alos and the word argos alarga means al-argos = flat sea, sea valley, so turks took from Greeks

7 aman turkish word :LOL: better read ancient Greek literature or Bible
Ωιμε = woe ancient
Ουαι = woe Hellenistic
Ali-mono = ελλυες σε εμας Hell upon us

8 Anadolu Anatoli :LOL: Virb ανα-τελω means stood up again, re stand, so from Hellenistic times even in bible the sun ανατελει raises,

9 ananas :LOL: yes greks learn ananas from Turkish who grew ananas in minor asia, maybe english and germans learn it from turks?
Ananas fruit is a global word and means a fruit or vegie that grows in equador circle not mediterrenean :LOL:

10 anason anithos :LOL: anithos and his cousin marathos are 2 almost same smelling plants for food,
in fact exist in Bulgarian Fyrom and many other languages,
in english is aniseed, maybe english language learn it from ottomans? :LOL:

11 Anfora Anchor Amphoreus :LOL: anfora is anchor but amphoreus is amphorae :LOL:
the Greek word for anchor is αγκυρα agkura and means to grap, to stabiliaze, the hook for fish is αγκιστρι agkistri and the place you are hooked is αγκυριον agkurion,
in fact I believe that word anchor is a Tottaly Greek word
in fact the plant Cucumis sativus has the name σικυον but in modern is aggouri because uses antennas to grab το αγκυρωθει,

12 Angarya Forced labor Angaria :LOL:
Greek αγγαρεια
search the bible the new testament written at 1rst century
και εαν τις σε αγγαραυσει μια, εσυ θελεις υπαγει δις
'and if someone force you to once, you must want to go twice
so the virb αγγαρευω exist from 1rst century in Hellenistic!!! :shocked:
I wonder from whom the Turks took it? from central asia maybe? :useless:

so the case is simple until now 12/12 you are out,

your linguistic crap became a bumerang to your point of you,
YOU SIMPLY COPY PASTE RUBBISH AND INFACT YOU PROVE THAT TURKS TOOK WORDS FROM GREEKS AND NOT THE OPPOSITE

So your case of Proving that Greeks are turks just went Boom,
infact once again you prove that your Theories are a bouquet of Lies
as your claims that Alexander was slavic

REPOST: Greeks are Sub-Saharans. FACT!

The Greek Europeans?

Ann Hum Biol. 2010 Jul 29.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20666704

Abstract
Background: The HLA polymorphism is a powerful genetic tool to study population origins. By analysing allele frequencies and haplotypes in different populations, it is possible to identify ethnic groups and establish the genetic relationships among them. Aim: The Berber (endogenous Tunisians) HLA class I and class II genotypes were analysed and compared with those of Mediterranean and Sub-Saharan African communities using genetic distances, Neighbour-Joining dendrograms, correspondence and haplotype analysis. Subjects and methods: One hundred and five unrelated Berbers were typed for HLA class I (A, B) and class II (DRB1, DQB1) gene alleles using reverse dot-blot hybridization. Results: High frequencies of A*0201 (24.76%), A*3402 (22.38%) and B*44 (32.85%) alleles were recorded for Berbers, the highest recorded for Mediterranean and North African populations. This study shows a close relatedness of Tunisian Berbers to other Tunisians, North Africans and Iberians. Conclusion: The apparent relatedness of Tunisian Berbers to present-day (North African) Tunisians, Algerians and Moroccans suggests that the Arab invasion of North Africa (7(th)-11(th) centuries AD) did not significantly impact the genetic makeup of North Africans. Furthermore, Tunisian Berbers appear to be closely related to Iberians (Spaniards and Basques), indicating that the 7(th) century AD gene flow of invaders was low in Iberians and that the main part of their genetic pool came after the Northward Saharan migration, when hyper-arid conditions were established in Sahara (before 6000 BC). Other studied populations belong to the old Mediterranean substratum, which has been present in the area since pre-Neolithic times. This study indicates a higher proportion of Iberian than Arab ancestry in Tunisian Berbers, which is of value in evaluating the evolutionary history of present-day Tunisians. Greeks seem to share genetic HLA features (Chr 6) with Sub-Saharans. The relatedness of Greeks to Sub-Saharans has been confirmed by other studies based on chromosome 7 genetic markers.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11260506?dopt=Abstract.
Villena 2001 claims that Macedonians are one of the most ancient peoples existing in the Balkan peninsula, probably long before arrival of the "Mycaenian Greeks",Greeks are genetically related to sub-Saharans... Hajjeja 2005 also claims that "Our study shows that the Greeks are separate from other Mediterranean populations and tend to cluster with Sub-Saharans (Figs. 2 and 3). This result confirms the Sub-Saharan origin of Greeks". Di Giacomo 2003 reported for Y Hg A found in Mitilini-Greece. Al-Zahery 2003 also separates the Macedonians/Europeans from the Greeks.....or vice versa.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16473309
HLA genes in Southern Tunisians (Ghannouch area) and their Relationship with other Mediterraneans.
A. Hajjej a, S. Hmida a,*, H. Kaabi a,A. Dridi a,A. Jridi a, A. El Gaa1ed b, K. Boukef a
a National Blood Transfusion Centre, Tunis, Tunisia
b Laboratory of Immunogenetics, Department of Biology, University of Tunis, El Manar

Y-Chromosome Haplotypes in the Greek–Turkish Area
http://www.springerlink.com/content/h347402u768310m3/

Measuring European Population Stratification with Microarray Genotype Data
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1852743/

who cares about you ?

YOU ARE A LIAR AS ALL YOUR POSTS,

go back to your mud

στη μητέρα σας ομοφυλόφιλος βλασφημίας = όλοι οι Έλληνες

στη μητέρα σας ομοφυλόφιλος βλασφημίας

what?

you hide behind a screen and you insult with cheap sexiest way,

no matter you do, i will not ask to ban you,
simply you lose control, cause all the indoctrination made to you by ex-communists proved to a lie,
I feel sory for you, cause all your life you will hunt a lie as truth,
pathetic, miserable

what?

you hide behind a screen and you insult with cheap sexiest way,

no matter you do, i will not ask to ban you,
simply you lose control, cause all the indoctrination made to you by ex-communists proved to a lie,
I feel sory for you, cause all your life you will hunt a lie as truth,
pathetic, miserable

Actually I want to come over and smash your head in a thousand pieces at least.

The problem with you is, you want to discuss every single word in every sentence. Making new discussions that none cares of.

Actually I want to come over and smash your head in a thousand pieces at least.

The problem with you is, you want to discuss every single word in every sentence. Making new discussions that none cares of.

maybe

But I live in the light and the truth,
Not in a fake dream
fake dreams can bring psychosis

maybe

But I live in the light and the truth,
Not in a fake dream
fake dreams can bring psychosis

You have been forgotten by god you just havent realized it yet. Worst spammer ever.

Are you serious? Please stop spamming dont continue to comment every sentence here or people will really think you are insane.

are serious?
you post 000 lies and you order me to stop?

you insult me and my mother and you me to stop?

when you stop posting Lies I will.

I DO NOT NEED LESSONS FROM A PERSON WHO POST FAKE AND FACULTATED POSTS

PEOPLE HERE ARE SERIOUS AND HAVE IQ TO REALISE WHO ARE YOU AND HOW SERIOUS ARE YOU

are serious?
you post 000 lies and you order me to stop?

you insult me and my mother and you me to stop?

when you stop posting Lies I will.

I DO NOT NEED LESSONS FROM A PERSON WHO POST FAKE AND FACULTATED POSTS

PEOPLE HERE ARE SERIOUS AND HAVE IQ TO REALISE WHO ARE YOU AND HOW SERIOUS ARE YOU

You have issues. Why do you want to have the last word all the time? Do you feel good when you answer everything rubbish?

NO but I tired with your trash

on the other hand do you feel pleasure when you spread Lies and spread Dirt to ther peopple and Nations?

Do you have an orgasm when you post lies and rubbish?

Do you feel that you completed your Mission every time you post a lie?

Do you Feel that complete when you insult persons and their mothers?

NO but I tired with your trash

on the other hand do you feel pleasure when you spread Lies and spread Dirt to ther peopple and Nations?

Do you have an orgasm when you post lies and rubbish?

Do you feel that you completed your Mission every time you post a lie?

Do you Feel that complete when you insult persons and their mothers?

What lies? Original evidence is a lie to you because it does not suit your dream.

What lies? Original evidence is a lie to you because it does not suit your dream.

pff

the liar now wants to go above,

read #203
I will give you that pleasure,

your linguistic prove that Greeks are turkish just went caboom in #203,

again you have been proved that you are deceived by a cheap not sciefintic prove,

End of Discuss, you just copy paste whatever you find in serious forum
you are not a serious.

pff

the liar now wants to go above,

read #203
I will give you that pleasure,

your linguistic prove that Greeks are turkish just went caboom in #203,

again you have been proved that you are deceived by a cheap not sciefintic prove,

End of Discuss, you just copy paste whatever you find in serious forum
you are not a serious.

Greeks are related to Turks and very close to Turkish DNA, personal appearance and even linguistic words, what more is needed?

This thread has been viewed 176264 times.

Back