• Marco Rubio

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His main problem as a candidate was that he destroyed himself with a lot of Republicans by a single gesture: embracing Obama when he came to New Jersey to inspect the hurricane damage. His other problem is the same problem that dogs all moderate Republicans.

Embracing Obama? At least that is a mistake I think Trump will never make.

again, Erdogan shuts down the press, writes his own decrees, says Muslims are superior in everything, has his own 'Lions of Allah' storm troops , etc.

ridiculous comparison

and, by the way I never said I would vote for Trump
but I like what he does, kicking correct politicians and press on their ass

and By time way, I am comparing Erdoğan's attitude in his first two general election (I told it a few times in the previous posts) and Trump, not his current situation (y)

before using strong words as ridiculous, be sure that you got it well my friend.

Do you think I agree with him after all I told here?
But you should stop comparing anyone you don't like with Hitler.
Like I told you before, you're losing all credibility like that.
Unless of course, if you're a salesman like Trump.
Furthermore you're insulting the real victims of Hitler and the like.

I think instead of attacking me personally in each and every post repeating the same thing, it would be more interesting to explain of how you see nothing similar between Trumps attitude and that of Hitlers. Its ok to disagree but giving reasons will be helpful.

PS As far as I know I don't compare anyone I dont like with Hitler. Im not comparing Mr. Trump with Hitler because I dont like him, because I sincerely believe they have similar traits in their behavior. Why does it irritate you so much?

There might be a case that Trump is a mild psychopath. It seems that he enjoys hurting people, like a bully.

It did pass from my mind, but what is worrisome is that you have a big number of people who actually applauds the behavior. :/

It did pass from my mind, but what is worrisome is that you have a big number of people who actually applauds the behavior. :/

Everyone has a little psychopath in them. Bullies are technically psychopaths, and there are billions of bullies in the world. Not everyone who has characteristics that fall under psychopaths automatically are horrible people. Trump is a dush though, I'm not defending him, just saying the word psychopath is miss used for normal behavior.

Everyone has a little psychopath in them. Bullies are technically psychopaths, and there are billions of bullies in the world. Not everyone who has characteristics that fall under psychopaths automatically are horrible people. Trump is a dush though, I'm not defending him, just saying the word psychopath is miss used for normal behavior.

Well lets put it this way, not all bullies have a chance to be president of the USA which is the richest country and most heavily armed country in the world and yet its termed not great. When you bite your lips with anger because your neighbor has a growing GDP, but still much poorer anyway. One needs to be extra careful when your finger is on a nuclear bomb button.

Embracing Obama? At least that is a mistake I think Trump will never make.

Well, he may not embrace him, but he's given him campaign contributions to the best of my recollection. He's certainly given a lot of money to Hillary and Bill in the past. He says he was just playing the game. Was he? If I were the type to believe in conspiracy theories I'd wonder if he's in cahoots with Hillary.

Anyway, here is the photo. I didn't hold it against him. It was a very human moment when the President was consoling him for the devastation wreaked on his state.

veH0CJe.jpg

Almost everything in life, including human personality traits, exist on a continuum. Nobody is totally emotional and nobody is totally rational, but most people are more one than the other.

There's also a difference in terms of knowledge about economics, geo-politics, even basic civics knowledge, far less any knowledge or commitment to the constitution. There's a section of the electorate called the "low information voters". They vote more for Trump than for the other Republican candidates. A much larger percentage of the Democratic Party has no clue about any of these things.

Oh, I was right, unfortunately. The organized disruption of Trump's rallies is increasing his support. Americans don't like this sort of thing, whether it's by "Black Lives Matter" or Moveon.org anarchists and communists.

If he attracts same minded people, behaviour wise, this might indicate the level of psychopathy in the nation. Could be the same crowd who is attracted to American Wrestling, where the goal is to hurt someone, or re enactment of violence wrapped in bad acting.
I wonder if someone did study of what is a favorite show of violent offenders?

Well, he may not embrace him, but he's given him campaign contributions to the best of my recollection. He's certainly given a lot of money to Hillary and Bill in the past. He says he was just playing the game. Was he? If I were the type to believe in conspiracy theories I'd wonder if he's in cahoots with Hillary.
What if he was? Are their any criminal consequences for such person, for pretending to be a candidate for a president, or conspiring against a political party? Any such occurrences in the past?

Almost everything in life, including human personality traits, exist on a continuum. Nobody is totally emotional and nobody is totally rational, but most people are more one than the other.

That is what politics is about isn't it?
It's a big theater play.

What if he was? Are their any criminal consequences for such person, for pretending to be a candidate for a president, or conspiring against a political party? Any such occurrences in the past?

First of all, if Hillary and Trump had a conversation one day, who would know or be able to prove it? Second of all, you need an overt act. Talk isn't enough.

I'm not aware of anything like that occurring although there have been plenty of dirty tricks. Thomas Jefferson, vice-president at the time, paid pamphleteers to write scurrilous reports that John Adams, the then President, was in negotiations to take America into war. He got hoist with his own petard when the man he hired, who didn't get the position he wanted, proceeded to publicize that Jefferson held a part black woman in concubinage and had fathered lots of his own slaves. Even the Lincoln-Douglas contest for the Republican nomination got nasty. Lincoln's supporters called Douglas "The Little Giant", proclaiming that he was five foot nothing tall and about as wide. Douglas supporters and the supporters of the Democrat candidates retaliated by saying Lincoln looked like a freakishly tall skeleton, a bundle of bony arms and legs, and was the ugliest man alive, or that he looked like an ape. Perhaps it's partly because of my admiration, even love for Lincoln, but I don't know how anyone could look at him and not see the compassion, the understanding, the humanity of the man, as well as the intelligence and wit. A man like that draws you in no matter the cast of his features or his skinniness.

Anyway, I tend not to believe in conspiracy theories. I think Donald's ego got him into this, and I wouldn't be surprised if on some level he doesn't regret it. As he said recently, "Do I really need this"?

When you go to the extent of trying to steal the other sides' campaign secrets, as Nixon operatives did, then you can be prosecuted.

First of all, if Hillary and Trump had a conversation one day, who would know or be able to prove it? Second of all, you need an overt act. Talk isn't enough.

I'm not aware of anything like that occurring although there have been plenty of dirty tricks. Thomas Jefferson, vice-president at the time, paid pamphleteers to write scurrilous reports that John Adams, the then President, was in negotiations to take America into war. He got hoist with his own petard when the man he hired, who didn't get the position he wanted, proceeded to publicize that Jefferson held a part black woman in concubinage and had fathered lots of his own slaves. Even the Lincoln-Douglas contest for the Republican nomination got nasty. Lincoln's supporters called Douglas "The Little Giant", proclaiming that he was five foot nothing tall and about as wide. Douglas supporters and the supporters of the Democrat candidates retaliated by saying Lincoln looked like a freakishly tall skeleton, a bundle of bony arms and legs, and was the ugliest man alive, or that he looked like an ape. Perhaps it's partly because of my admiration, even love for Lincoln, but I don't know how anyone could look at him and not see the compassion, the understanding, the humanity of the man, as well as the intelligence and wit. A man like that draws you in no matter the cast of his features or his skinniness.

Anyway, I tend not to believe in conspiracy theories. I think Donald's ego got him into this, and I wouldn't be surprised if on some level he doesn't regret it. As he said recently, "Do I really need this"?

When you go to the extent of trying to steal the other sides' campaign secrets, as Nixon operatives did, then you can be prosecuted.
I know, it was a hypothetical question, what if. I was wondering if regulations are in place to discourage and punish perpetrators for making mockery out of democratic election.

Well lets put it this way, not all bullies have a chance to be president of the USA which is the richest country and most heavily armed country in the world and yet its termed not great. When you bite your lips with anger because your neighbor has a growing GDP, but still much poorer anyway. One needs to be extra careful when your finger is on a nuclear bomb button.

Agreed.....

All candidates are clowns.

But the only person between them I do really hate is Hillary Clinton. She is a vampire, a bloodsucker, a child murderer. ISIS/Daesh/Muslim lover-supporter.

All candidates are clowns.

But the only person between them I do really hate is Hillary Clinton. She is a vampire, a bloodsucker, a child murderer. ISIS/Daesh/Muslim lover-supporter.

I agree, I leave Americans to decide who they want,
but that Hillary? come on she is at politics since she was 'first lady'
what is going on? USA does not have any other women?

this post has been deleted by the user

If he attracts same minded people, behaviour wise, this might indicate the level of psychopathy in the nation. Could be the same crowd who is attracted to American Wrestling, where the goal is to hurt someone, or re enactment of violence wrapped in bad acting.
I wonder if someone did study of what is a favorite show of violent offenders?

Thats a very interesting observation and merits a discussion of its own. Probably this is not just a specific USA problem but one that is growing world wide. Not sure if this is off topic but this can be somehow related to your question and increasing aggressive behavior as a norm and admirable and only way how to settle things, while being polite could be perceived as unfashionable, week and hawkish. (Trump very often use these terms against his adversaries) "The shooter, 20-year-old Adam Lanza, spent most of his time playing both violent and non-video games alone in his home." http://www.zmescience.com/research/technology/violent-video-games-child-aggression-0534/

Hitler used to make sure he looked very strong and powerful especially with his aggressive speeches he knew his audience loved it, but in reality he was a very very sick man and riddled with anxiety.

If he attracts same minded people, behaviour wise, this might indicate the level of psychopathy in the nation. Could be the same crowd who is attracted to American Wrestling, where the goal is to hurt someone, or re enactment of violence wrapped in bad acting. I wonder if someone did study of what is a favorite show of violent offenders?

Thats a very interesting observation and merits a discussion of its own. Being polite seems to be being more and more perceived as weak, hawkish and low energy. These are terms continuously used very much by Mr. Trump against his adversaries. I dont want to go off topic although it can be related in regards to your question. Here is something interesting but in regards to violent video games.

http://www.zmescience.com/research/technology/violent-video-games-child-aggression-0534/

Hitler also perceived himself to be aggressive and loved the notion that people love the strength and determination he preached, but in fact he became a very sick man and riddled with anxiety. Humans are always humans no matter how invincible they like to think they are.

I agree, I leave Americans to decide who they want,
but that Hillary? come on she is at politics since she was 'first lady'
what is going on? USA does not have any other women?

to the disadvantage of Hillary is her present job as responsable for external affairs
she has to do what she is imposed by Obama, which means nothing and let things rotten

and in her campaign she doesn't dare to criticisize her current employer

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 706387 times.

Back