Ancient balkan states Y-DNA

the lombard samples
yellow triangles = samples of north anatolia
blue triangles = samples of Greece
Kum4 = Barcin sample ( anatolia )
your samples neither fit Lombard, Greek or Anatolian

Are the blue triangles new samples from ancient Greece?

Are the blue triangles new samples from ancient Greece?
from a 2020 paper on mycenae and crete
below are the ID

the 2 x Dalmatian samples are not placed but they appear east of Cataluna marker

Fustan is a veteran account that's been here for years. Wouldn't be surprised if you and paleorevenge are the same sock puppets of other users. Specifically a banned Serb spouting the same bs. What do you know your account appeared on both eupedia and anthro around the same exact time he was banned.

No, he appeared before.. I'm not a Serb.. I'm not banned here.. I spout facts..

Imagine your overman underman theories not giving away your identity. xD
Didn't think it worth it to even bother with you some time ago, but opening bunch of accounts larping as J2b Albanians and inciting hate between brothers is just what I would expect from a degenerate like you. Would be funny if it wasn't pathetic and sad.

Is it not a coincidence, mr I am Thracian Bosnian Serb? What next? Diversify your larping personas' worldviews if you wanna troll more efficiently.
Analizoje kete tqr.

Imagine your overman underman theories not giving away your identity.

They are not theories but various facts. I have spread them long before any of you knew anything about any haplogroup.

Didn't think it worth it to even bother with you some time ago, but opening bunch of accounts larping as J2b Albanians and inciting hate between brothers is just what I would expect from a degenerate like you. Would be funny if it wasn't pathetic and sad.

Is it not a coincidence, mr I am Thracian Bosnian Serb? What next? Diversify your larping personas' worldviews if you wanna troll more efficiently.
Analizoje kete tqr.

I am not a "Bosnian Serb". A little, but because of them being very much at odds with my Bosniak part, I mostly ignore it. My grandfather was from Montenegro, I do not think he ever considered himself "Bosnian Serb" despite spending alot of time in Bosnia.

I am the son of Bulgarians who attacked (and then maybe defected to) Serbia in mid 13th century, bolyars, and I won't be questioned by sons of any Serbo-Montenegrin-Albanian hillbilly "clans" or sedentary peasantry who were viewed by the actual Medieval nobility class as "underclass". :)

My worldview is very similar to what it was decade ago.

I did get plenty of Albanian followers back then just as I got them now here. Do you know that back then, some Albanians even sent me pictures of Albanian women they knew in order for me to give them my scholarly opinion about their suitability as mates.

They are not theories but various facts. I have spread them long before any of you knew anything about any haplogroup.

I am not a "Bosnian Serb". A little, but because of them being very much at odds with my Bosniak part, I mostly ignore it. My grandfather was from Montenegro, I do not think he ever considered himself "Bosnian Serb" despite spending alot of time in Bosnia.

I am the son of Bulgarians who attacked (and then maybe defected to) Serbia in mid 13th century, bolyars, and I won't be questioned by sons of any Serbo-Montenegrin-Albanian hillbilly "clans" or sedentary peasantry who were viewed by the actual Medieval nobility class as "underclass". :)

My worldview is very similar to what it was decade ago.

I did get plenty of Albanian followers back then just as I got them now here. Do you know that back then, some Albanians even sent me pictures of Albanian women they knew in order for me to give them my scholarly opinion about their suitability as mates.

Quoted for safekeeping. So maybe the mods here wake up. Yes, the Balkans is this ****** up. No we are not paranoid for no reason. Yes this fella is exactly who I said he is, and yes as you can see from the replies he gave to my quotes he is indeed behind a bunch of larping over here, the same larping that has gone ignored inciting bullsht on this forum as well as stooping to vulgarities when referring to a nation. The same vulgarities no one bothers to moderate, cause they do not involve Italians, Nordicists or pigmentation.

As people can see the fella suffers some inferiority complex. And as is obvious he has a good reason to.

It's horrifying how disgusting this humanoid is.

Quoted for safekeeping. So maybe the mods here wake up. Yes, the Balkans is this ****** up. No we are not paranoid for no reason. Yes this fella is exactly who I said he is, and yes as you can see from the replies he gave to my quotes he is indeed behind a bunch of larping over here, the same larping that has gone ignored inciting bullsht on this forum as well as stooping to vulgarities when referring to a nation. The same vulgarities no one bothers to moderate, cause they do not involve Italians, Nordicists or pigmentation.

As people can see the fella suffers some inferiority complex. And as is obvious he has a good reason to.

As if that was a secret, in my first post with this account, I addressed Angela who banned me directly.. When you are quoted you get the message.. We Bulgarian bolyars do our thing directly, unlike most Serbs, Albanians (after all Bulgarians are historical aggressors, Bulgarian states were much larger, bar the Dushan Empire which lasted for 15 years). If the things get rough, they will say "we didn't do it".. :LOL:

I have nothing to do with the accounts of my Albanian followers.. I am Aspurg and Oroku Saki, my early childhood hero. And bizarrely his name is kinda similar to my surname and similar Pecheneg personal name.

And I did end up studying "his arts" and mastering the Japanese. I am very influenced by their old culture, I do not lie on the matters of honor.

It's horrifying how disgusting this humanoid is.

And what would you know about humans, or humanoids? Do you know that mental traits are indirectly derived from physical features? And your unsubstantiated comments are direct derivative of your mental traits. In Japan, one of the real skills of a "real ninjas" (not the popular culture martial arts, those arts were of the samurai) was instant reading of persons mentality from his facial features, the physiognomy. Several authentic manuals give details. This was probably derived from China where this was very developed.

It is very likely that your body and cranio-facial features involve some sorts of disharmonies based on your profile.

You told me I got banned from "Anthrogenica", "anthroboards", that have absolutely nothing to do with anthropology even though that particular site has "anthro" in its name.

As if that was a secret, in my first post with this account, I addressed Angela who banned me directly.. When you are quoted you get the message.. We Bulgarian bolyars do our thing directly, unlike most Serbs, Albanians (after all Bulgarians are historical aggressors, Bulgarian states were much larger, bar the Dushan Empire which lasted for 15 years). If the things get rough, they will say "we didn't do it"..
:LOL:

I have nothing to do with the accounts of my Albanian followers.. I am Aspurg and Oroku Saki, my early childhood hero. And bizarrely his name is kinda similar to my surname and similar Pecheneg personal name.

And I did end up studying "his arts" and mastering the Japanese. I am very influenced by their old culture, I do not lie on the matters of honor.

Behold, the ubermensch!

NjqJuI5.png

At least your life guru had neurosyphilis as an excuse,

EtSMlblWgAA2xqf.jpg

If you have even read anything from him.

But your incel ass can't even rely on such an excuse. 1337 mofo

I am done here.

Behold, the ubermensch!

At least your life guru had neurosyphilis as an excuse,

If you have even read anything from him.

But your incel ass can't even rely on such an excuse. 1337 mofo

I am done here.

Unlike you my old Albanian crowd were a very reasonable people and always willing to learn. I see some of them are still active.. Most of you are basically the "Woke" Albanians, that have nothing to do with the Kanun etc. Actually Shpata e Madhe I know from a decade ago. But he wasn't that bright even back then.

It's been a long time since I hanged out with some Albanians. Few hours ago in Sarajevo, on a high point with great scenery, not far from where my maternal family is from. I recognized Albanian being spoken, and I came and asked them, "Are you from Shqiperia?", no, they are from Denmark, but Albanians from Macedonia. I talked in Danish with one of them a bit too, but they speak Yugoslav. My Albanian got really rusty, I must rehears some stuff. Anyway I told them about this genetic stuff they know nothing about.

I told them I got distant relatives in Albania, Dibrri, Frasheri, maybe Skenderbeg and Unikkatil (though they never heard of him). I told them my family had Kuqi tradition, but it turned out we re unrelated to them, rather being some Medieval Bulgarian invaders, likely via Pechenegs from Carpathians originally from Dacia. One said "of course I know Dacia was all over Romania and until modern Ukraine". Our 2900 TMRCA brothers from Albania are either some Illyrians or Mysians.

Told them, Albanian project (they never heard of that) tested like 1500 families, biggest certain block of origin is Illyrian (J2b2), that Albanians have much more Illyrian ancestry than any other people, that others have Mysian-Thracian origin, and ofc all like all other people there are other ancestries.

Also told them that big east Montenegrin tribes have Albanian origin, Kuchi, Palabardha/Bjelopavlici and Piperi.

Also told them I study some Illyrian, Thracian, Dacian names trying to find connections with Albanian, as the Albanian is only Paleo-Balkan language left.

Average people don't know much about their origin, one is from Skopje, distantly came from east Kosovo. Still much more than in non-tribal areas, In these areas with tribal organization usually people take that more seriously.

Great to talk to some Albanians in person. Some idiots here talking about me being "Anti Albanian", I'm far more likely to have common grounds with Albanians than most peoples.. As in Montenegro mentality is more similar to Albanian mentality, so in many ways they are more similar than many Yugoslavs. Definitely I sense more kinship than with half Yugoslavs as far as I'm concerned.

It's been a long time since I hanged out with some Albanians. Few hours ago in Sarajevo, on a high point with great scenery, not far from where my maternal family is from. I recognized Albanian being spoken, and I came and asked them, "Are you from Shqiperia?", no, they are from Denmark, but Albanians from Macedonia. I talked in Danish with one of them a bit too, but they speak Yugoslav. My Albanian got really rusty, I must rehears some stuff. Anyway I told them about this genetic stuff they know nothing about.

I told them I got distant relatives in Albania, Dibrri, Frasheri, maybe Skenderbeg and Unikkatil (though they never heard of him). I told them my family had Kuqi tradition, but it turned out we re unrelated to them, rather being some Medieval Bulgarian invaders, likely via Pechenegs from Carpathians originally from Dacia. One said "of course I know Dacia was all over Romania and until modern Ukraine". Our 2900 TMRCA brothers from Albania are either some Illyrians or Mysians.

Told them, Albanian project (they never heard of that) tested like 1500 families, biggest certain block of origin is Illyrian (J2b2), that Albanians have much more Illyrian ancestry than any other people, that others have Mysian-Thracian origin, and ofc all like all other people there are other ancestries.

Also told them that big east Montenegrin tribes have Albanian origin, Kuchi, Palabardha/Bjelopavlici and Piperi.

Also told them I study some Illyrian, Thracian, Dacian names trying to find connections with Albanian, as the Albanian is only Paleo-Balkan language left.

Average people don't know much about their origin, one is from Skopje, distantly came from east Kosovo. Still much more than in non-tribal areas, In these areas with tribal organization usually people take that more seriously.

Great to talk to some Albanians in person. Some idiots here talking about me being "Anti Albanian", I'm far more likely to have common grounds with Albanians than most peoples.. As in Montenegro mentality is more similar to Albanian mentality, so in many ways they are more similar than many Yugoslavs. Definitely I sense more kinship than with half Yugoslavs as far as I'm concerned.

You're not fooling anyone Huban/Aspurg. The fact I didn't name anyone specific in my comment and you jumped to respond knowing full well it was direct at you is all the explanation one needs, lol.

Calling Albanians mongrels, and saying they make good slaves, yet you're not Anti-Albanian?

You're a total Schizo dude.

You're not fooling anyone Huban/Aspurg. The fact I didn't name anyone specific in my comment and you jumped to respond knowing full well it was direct at you is all the explanation one needs, lol.

Calling Albanians mongrels, and saying they make good slaves, yet you're not Anti-Albanian?

See another thread. Last two posts.

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threa...Iron-Age/page6?p=647928&viewfull=1#post647928

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threa...Iron-Age/page6?p=647929&viewfull=1#post647929

Mongrels? Where?
Slaves? Well I explained that, you were bad to me, so I just accentuated the fact that the population I believe proto-Albanians were, did not enjoy a favorable status, being forced to pay tribute to Illyrians proper etc. There were two such populations precisely in Dardania. Literal slaves they were not, and I can say sorry for that as that is not true, but they were subjugated by the Illyrians, and they were considered second class citizens by the Illyrians themselves. And that is correct.

yet you're not Anti-Albanian?

Are you anti me? Who is anti me I am anti him/her. On my topic multiple Albanians trolled and posted nonsense. I posted substantiated responses. You did not, trolling and disrespecting me. So I can say many Albanians on forum are anti me, and therefore if you represent the Albanians I am quite entitled to be "anti Albanian" insofar this forum is concerned. Also other Albanians were mostly bystanders so they approved your conduct.

The reason for your trolling is
1. me having substantiated views about origin of the Albanians that you do not like
2. Me defending my haplogroup against Albanians attacking it
3. me having this or that background, or the imagined background you perceive as "Anti Albanian".
4. You can do it, there are plenty of you on places where you have a favorable standing

I have little reason not to be Anti Albanian based on your demeanor on the internet. And yet I am in many ways pro-Albanian or neither anti or pro. You make enemies out of people who are not your enemies just because of your prejudice and ethnic hatred..

Bottom line, do not disrespect me and all will be well, disrespect me and nothing will be well..

You're a total Schizo dude.

Thank you, albeit you are not qualified to issue such statements. However balanced slight schizoid inclination is a desirable mental trait.

study these Illyrian names from Noricum Austria ...............there are 5 pages....but I give you one

What a clown show.

study these Illyrian names from Noricum Austria ...............there are 5 pages....but I give you one

Thank you but I think I have most of them. There are alot more names in that area than in Southern Illyrian territories, nevertheless there are matches between these areas. Matzinger derives Dazo from PIE *dek, Dasius should be a related form. This verb in Albanian should be marr "take", quite different.

This thread has been viewed 44216 times.

Back