Politics Will Russia Attack Ukraine?

But it will hurt Europeans more than Russia, you will see. It's stupid to not buy his gas, we have, at the moment, no viable alternative to keep up our supply for the economy and basic needs. There is no alternative at hands which works even remotely as good.

Nonsens. Russia is for 40% dependents on gas incomes. When this dries up..... Combined with losses of war and a economy in free fall this is a free fall economy.

It will be tough and hard, but no surrender to the knut of Putin!

Russia can get the gas money from elsewhere, but we have no good alternative supplier. So guess who's getting hurt worse.

For gas supply there must be lines....84% is now aimed at Europe. Within no time there is no alternative. At least not at once.

High expansions (war), enduring sanctions and a drop of incomes with 30% (more precise 0.84 * 0.40) , who is going to pay the price Riverman?

No need for weak knees.

For gas supply there must be lines....84% is now aimed at Europe. Within no time there is no alternative. At least not at once.

High expansions (war), enduring sanctions and a drop of incomes with 30% (more precise 0.84 * 0.40) , who is going to pay the price Riverman?

No need for weak knees.

The Indian professor at about 20:00 minute is absolutely right:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFlqHFMY-08

The price should be paid by the USA and the Selenski regime on their own, not us Europeans, not the rest of the world, because they started the war with Russia. And they still escalate the war, against the will of the majority of the people, even in the USA if they get the right poll question ("war with Russia?" instead of "No-fly zone and help for Ukraine").

You see, Selenski is a ruthless warmonger, he was voted for by the Ukrainians to end the conflict with Russia, instead, with the USA, he was confrontational and escalated, without any good reason. I recently heard Ukrainian civilians getting interviewed: What they wish the most for is that their politicians make peace!

And here we have warmongers which claim to act on behalf of the people of Ukraine, yet its the Americans and the Selenski regimes actions which led to this war. They are responsible!

I'm not willing to pay any price, to plunge our societies and economies into a catastrophy, for these imperalist American geopolitical gambling! I'm ready to help the Ukrainian victims of war, take them as refugees, help them to be safe, getting back home if they want, helping them to rebuild their homeland. But I don't support the US-Selenski war, they are as wrong as Putin is. Its not our war, it never was, and we need the Russian resources - and its not just us, Germany, Austria, Hungary, France - even Poland, Ukraine etc. need it, the whole world does.
Russia can get other customers, but we won't get a better supplier, and the dependence on the American fracking gas would be a complete failure and catastrophy - like described, its no viable alternative, not even quantitatively.

There are just warmongers which have no idea, no plan. They don't know the conflict, the prelude to the escalation, the people on the ground, what they really think and want, how the US interference escalated to the war. They also don't know how to de-escalate, how to make peace or how to prevent a humane and economical catastrophy of much bigger dimensions than the current Ukraine conflict. They just have no idea and want war, war, war...

For what? For conquering the people in Donbas and wrecking Crimea? For crippling or even destroying Russia, probably for the price if a 3rd World War?

The people from Donbas fight very bravely, oftentimes with much worse equipment than the Ukrainians. They too fight for their home, after being attacked, constantly, by the Ukrainian nationalists. They bled for having a choice, for joining Russia. Their fight is more legitimate that what the Ukrainians do, because Russia never claimed the Western territories from which most of the fighters and warmongers come from. They were not ready to come to terms, to a diplomatic solution with Russia. Now they got their war, the war the Ukrainian natoinalists and the USA wanted.

Why should Europe and the whole world be jeopardised for this idiotic war they sought, they provoked, by all they did in the last years?

And again, all those warmongers have no idea, no plan, they just want "action against Russia", for whatever stupid reason. But no way out, no plan B. It's childish behaviour on the world political stage, which is so damned dangerous and simply stupid.

^^^ Economymongers - could you stay silent until the outcome of the war is decided on the actual fields of battle ??? :bigsmile:

^^^ Economymongers - could you stay silent until the outcome of the war is decided on the actual fields of battle ??? :bigsmile:

Are you actually living in Poland? You realise that the lights and heat may go out with your great war and strategy? I don't know what's your situation, but I have a family and I do care for its safety and well-being, and I surely wouldn't want to jeopardise their well-being for this idiotic war the USA and the Selenski regime provoked and want to escalate and keep on going, without any willingness to negotiate seriously and honestly, for a real peace.
Probably you live in Australia or Britain, then you might care less, but if you live in Poland, think twice about what you want and wish for yourself and your relatives.

The goal will be to attack towards Caucasus, regain Kuban, thus establishing a land bridge connection with Georgia:

https://euromaidanpress.com/2020/11...m-zaporizhian-sich-to-the-kuban-cossack-host/

As this map shows:

Lka3si5.png

Riverman,

Listen to Korwin-Mikke vs. a leftist debate, the purpose of life is not safety (English subtitles):

Riverman,

Listen to Korwin-Mikke vs. a leftist debate, the purpose of life is not safety (English subtitles):

I guess you don't have a family and you don't live in Continental Europe, let alone Poland. So you seem to have an easy time talking about what other peoples have endure for a war they didn't started, they didn't wanted. Its a war of Putin-Russians vs. Selenski-Western Ukrainians and the Biden administration. Those are the main actors, everybody else being only dragged into this unnecessary war, which being prolonged and escalated by the Ukrainian and US regime, their refusal to negotiate a peace deal diplomatically, by their hate and motivation to destroy Russia and humiliate the Russians.

This is not my war, this is not Europe's war. And I surely wouldn't jeopardise anything to make such a corrupted and suppressive regime like that of Selenski victorious, so they can conquer Donbas, butcher the people there and expel them, after all they suffered and endured to come back to Russia. Or for bringing Russia down and making us completely dependent from the USA, without proper energy supply, with a wrecked economy, possibly even not enough energy and food to live on - or even worse, a new escalation level to a nuclear war.

Like I said, there are childish warmongers which have no idea and no plan, but just play sandbox games:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_F_0ufy438

A true Polish nationalist should live in his homeland and found a family there by the way. Would be better than to help the USA to destroy Europe, either by wrecking our economy and push us into an societal-economic "reset" or even plunging Europeans into an escalating World War.

The reason why we needed the EU was to protect vs. Russia. We will no longer need it after Russia disappears.

Western Europeans have been poisoning Eastern Europeans for decades by exporting lower quality food here:

https://www.euractiv.com/section/he...ood-brands-in-eastern-europe-raises-eyebrows/

Big companies are selling better food in Austria than they sell in Hungary, even though the brands are supposed to be the same, the Hungarian government said yesterday (16 February).

Hungary?s food safety authority, NEBIH, looked at 24 products sold in both Hungary and Austria by international retailers like Lidl and Aldi. It found, among other things, that the local version of Manner wafers was less crunchy and the domestic Nutella not as mellow as the Austrian counterpart.

?I was dismayed upon reading this brief report,? Janos Lazar, Prime Minister Viktor Orb?n?s chief of staff, told a news conference. ?I think this is the biggest scandal of the recent past.?

Lazar said the government would begin a large-scale review of more products available in Hungary. He declined to say what specific action Budapest might take.

Hungary is not alone in its concern. Neighbouring Slovakia?s food quality watchdog said this week it had found differences in taste, look and composition in nearly a dozen products sold locally and in Germany and Austria.

he latest analysis, conducted by the Agriculture Ministry and the State Veterinary and Food Administration (?VPS), revealed that about half of the foodstuffs tested displayed significant differences in their composition, the Slovak Spectator reported. The agriculture minister said she will raise the issue at the European level.

?Customers expect the same quality from the same brand, regardless of the country of production or purchase,? Agriculture Minister Gabriela Matečn? told a press conference on Tuesday (14 February).

However, she may face a problem, observers warn: EU authorities are not much interested in the quality ? as opposed to the safety ? of food produced and sold across its member states.

The ?VPS inspectors tested a range of 22 foodstuffs sold in retail chains in both Slovakia (specifically in Bratislava) and Austria (in the border towns of Kittsee and Hainburg) in November and December 2016.

They picked various kinds of food, including dairy, meat and fish products, chocolates, baked goods, cheese and drinks. As well as checking the packaging, including information about the composition and weight in grams, they also analysed the colour, flavour and smell.

In their analytical tests, the inspectors focused on quality parameters like the content of meat, fats or proteins (depending on which product was tested), and additional substances (like sweeteners and colouring).

?Up to one half of the products contained differences that significantly impact their quality,? Matečn? said. These were mainly, with respect to the products sold in Slovakia, a lower proportion of meat, and a higher proportion of fats, more artificial sweeteners and preservatives, and a lower weight in grams, she added.

Tests comparing the quality of foods sold in Western and Eastern Europe were carried out previously in 2011, commissioned by the Slovak Association of Consumers. It tested a selection of labelled food products purchased from supermarkets in eight EU member states: Germany, Austria, the Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria. Among the selected foodstuffs were beverages, chocolate, pepper and coffee.

Those tests also confirmed that multinational companies typically vary the quality of the products that they ship to different European countries under the same brand. The only product that proved to be of identical quality across all the samples tested was Milka chocolate.

The European Commission, however, responded to the findings by saying that the accusations were baseless, and stating that multinational companies were free to adapt their products to different markets.

POSITIONS

Following the publication of this article, on 20 February the company Ferrero which produces Nutella sent the following position:

"As a global company, we manufacture our products in several production plants throughout Europe and the world. Nevertheless, we can guarantee the high quality standards of the recipes made therein, defined at a central level by our Ferrero Group Quality Department; they are comparable both from the point of view of the composition and the preparation technology used. In addition, all our raw materials and packaging suppliers are qualified and selected according to corporate standards, centrally defined by highly specialized personnel. Furthermore, we carry out chemical-physical, microbiological and sensory tests at a central level. These tests verify and guarantee the quality of all products made in our factories, in order to ensure equivalent high standards.?

^^^ Czechs have also noticed this, not only Hungarians:

http://web.archive.org/web/20170226...-on-sales-of-inferior-food-in-czech-republic/

"Calling the country ?Europe?s garbage can? a Czech MP says he?ll fight the EU law allowing for sales of inferior products in Central and Eastern Europe

There aren?t many countries whose citizens can honestly say that they cross international borders in the name of doing their weekly grocery shopping.

But a number of Czech consumers, not to mention our long-suffering readership, regularly do just that in an effort to avoid the poor facsimiles of name brand products commonly found on local supermarket shelves.

In fact, a 2015 study discovered that 35 percent of foodstuffs sold under name brands in the Czech Republic (instant coffee, yogurt, margarine, and some brands of cold cuts) were made with different ingredients than their Western versions.

Such sales are legal within the European Union where as long as manufacturers list all of the ingredients on their packaging, formulations may differ between markets.Large companies like Coca-Cola and Tchibo have defended the practice by saying that they are simply catering to local taste buds and living standards.

Czech Minister of Agriculture Marian Jurečka, who recently dubbed the Czech Republic ?Europe?s garbage can,? says that he vehemently disagrees.

Jurečka has announced that he will team up with policymakers in Slovakia and Hungary to petition the EU to ban sales of inferior food within Central and Eastern Europe.

To that end, a food-quality study has been ordered; that data will be used to push for new legistation that would see consistent ingredients across the EU.

The primary aim of Jurečka?s initiative is to ensure that items with the same producer, the same packaging, and the same font have the same ingredients."

^^^
And a Czech internet user commented, adding that:

"I have to add that it is not true that lower quality food is sold cheaper here. It was proven some of it is even more expensive than eg in Germany."

^^^ Czechs have also noticed this, not only Hungarians:

http://web.archive.org/web/20170226...-on-sales-of-inferior-food-in-czech-republic/

"Calling the country ?Europe?s garbage can? a Czech MP says he?ll fight the EU law allowing for sales of inferior products in Central and Eastern Europe

There aren?t many countries whose citizens can honestly say that they cross international borders in the name of doing their weekly grocery shopping.

But a number of Czech consumers, not to mention our long-suffering readership, regularly do just that in an effort to avoid the poor facsimiles of name brand products commonly found on local supermarket shelves.

In fact, a 2015 study discovered that 35 percent of foodstuffs sold under name brands in the Czech Republic (instant coffee, yogurt, margarine, and some brands of cold cuts) were made with different ingredients than their Western versions.

Such sales are legal within the European Union where as long as manufacturers list all of the ingredients on their packaging, formulations may differ between markets.Large companies like Coca-Cola and Tchibo have defended the practice by saying that they are simply catering to local taste buds and living standards.

Czech Minister of Agriculture Marian Jurečka, who recently dubbed the Czech Republic ?Europe?s garbage can,? says that he vehemently disagrees.

Jurečka has announced that he will team up with policymakers in Slovakia and Hungary to petition the EU to ban sales of inferior food within Central and Eastern Europe.

To that end, a food-quality study has been ordered; that data will be used to push for new legistation that would see consistent ingredients across the EU.

The primary aim of Jurečka?s initiative is to ensure that items with the same producer, the same packaging, and the same font have the same ingredients."

^^^
And a Czech internet user commented, adding that:

"I have to add that it is not true that lower quality food is sold cheaper here. It was proven some of it is even more expensive than eg in Germany."

By the way, this is also an issue in Austria. A lot of products are cheaper in Germany than they are in Austria. Its a common thing in many parts of the world, that locally produced goods being cheaper at home, especially in big, dominant markets, than abroad. The price difference for some goods (e.g. cosmetics) are huge between Germany and Austria, with Austrians having to pay sometimes double the sum or the like.
So this is no conspiracy against Eastern Central Europeans (alone)...

This is a slideshow which justified the higher prices in Austria:
https://www.diepresse.com/4940620/w...h-oft-hoeher-sind-als-in-deutschland#slide-12

I think they aren't fully justified, but that's Capitalism, the sellers can demand whatever the customers are ready to pay. I'm not for it, but probably you are.

I guess you don't live in Continental Europe, let alone Poland.

I live in Poznan, as my profile info says. You're welcome to come for some beer if you have time, we can talk about genetics (to avoid arguing). ;)

In case of a world war, I don't think I would be safer outside of Continental Europe. Unless it is Southern Hemisphere, like Chile or Australia.

But the point was mainly about lower quality ingredients - prices were only a secondary concern. Products produced by Western companies for export to Eastern Europe have lower quality ingredients than the same products produced for local markets.

But the point was mainly about lower quality ingredients - prices were only a secondary concern. Products produced by Western companies for export to Eastern Europe have lower quality ingredients than the same products produced for local markets.

I know, it was covered various times since years in the media.

Its a war of Putin-Russians vs. Selenski-Western Ukrainians and the Biden administration.

I have faith in Russians, if there are still some Homo Sapiens left in that country - and not just Homo Sovieticus - they will depose Putin soon.

Russians know how to start revolutions to overthrow their incompetent Tsars - vide 1917.

This thread has been viewed 304523 times.

Back