• Marco Rubio

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of those names that are floating around are sheer speculation by journalists.

Bigsnake, it is obvious,

Micael Carpenter interview is just a repeat with Michelle Flournoy.

tottaly the new era is USA via NATO to play 'the boss' of EU, turning EU to a protectorat via NATO.
we might see division and end of NATO or EU.

before 2016 Trump I said I liked his vision, today I find him a liitle tiny boy,
as for Biden, my fear is after Clinton era there is a move inside that likes violent and totall destruction,
a move that started with Madleine, and now the carrier is Flournoy.

I hope the old man has seen the world the last 4 years, and tottaly ignore her.
cause if not he will make EU bigger enemy than Russia is.

Situation is more serious. Islamic Brotherhood will swim at the sea of Happiness if Biden makes this policy.
we might see a WW3 at Europe. or Europe split from NATO.

Last edited:
v0p39R4.png

These are the disparities between Biden and Trump, in states are within the 1% difference:

GA - 10,620

AZ - 17,131

WI - 20,540

PA - 45,222

What some people just won't accept is that roughly half the country voted for Trump despite all his terrible flaws. If they ignore that fact and proceed as if they have a mandate for drastic change, things will only get worse.

Democrats who couldn't accept the results of the election for four years, would never speak of him as President Trump etc., won't give Trump three weeks to show his supporters he'll make sure these states go as predicted. This kind of thing is why I hate all politicians and all political parties.

Saw a funny line: After a few days Hillary conceded, and then tried to stage a coup for four years. :)

I also find it amusing that after saying that, what, 49% of the country are stupid, traitors, and racists they want everybody to hug and sing kumbaya. It works the same way in reverse of course.

Hypocrisy is everywhere.

Bigsnake, it is obvious,

Micael Carpenter interview is just a repeat with Michelle Flournoy.

tottaly the new era is USA via NATO to play 'the boss' of EU, turning EU to a protectorat via NATO.
we might see division and end of NATO or EU.

before 2016 Trump I said I liked his vision, today I find him a liitle tiny boy,
as for Biden, my fear is after Clinton era there is a move inside that likes violent and totall destruction,
a move that started with Madleine, and now the carrier is Flournoy.

I hope the old man has seen the world the last 4 years, and tottaly ignore her.
cause if not he will make EU bigger enemy than Russia is.

Situation is more serious. Islamic Brotherhood will swim at the sea of Happiness if Biden makes this policy.
we might see a WW3 at Europe. or Europe split from NATO.

""Situation is more serious. Islamic Brotherhood will swim at the sea of Happiness if Biden makes this policy.
we might see a WW3 at Europe. or Europe split from NATO."" ...........What do you mean by this ? What policy do you think Biden will make ?

""Situation is more serious. Islamic Brotherhood will swim at the sea of Happiness if Biden makes this policy.
we might see a WW3 at Europe. or Europe split from NATO."" ...........What do you mean by this ? What policy do you think Biden will make ?

I mean exactly what I listen from US news.
and compare it with the history and position of each,
and the broadcast that each 'thinking tank' is providing.

Biden is in middle of 3 moves or as known thinking tanks.
and of his 'advisors' not even before the oath, has raise the finger against EU.

I love it – quid pro quo - what goes around comes around.

the 'big fraud' episode...:

• The Trump campaign's new major lawsuit in Pennsylvania alleges that voter fraud potentially happened in only two counties.
  • Both counties, Fayette and Luzerne, voted for President Donald Trump.
https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...counties-2020-11?international=true&r=US&IR=T

This is from the article you posted:

The lawsuit doesn't name Luzerne County or Fayette County as defendants, but it does go after the election boards in the counties of Allegheny, Centre, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Northampton, and Philadelphia — all based on allegations of irregularities from anonymous poll watchers and election watchers. Voters in all those counties preferred Biden to Trump, according to Decision Desk HQ data.

I will only say this much: If the courts decide the win is Trump's... lock your doors

Interesting book correlation to what is going on today The Atlantis Gene...

This is from the article you posted:

Jovialis this is all no big fraud, and nowhere there is a large scale fraud proven. That's simply the case. So the supposed Democratic machinations are simply a hoax.

But in the meantime this causes a lot of dust and commotion, exactly what Trumps seem to aim.

Now it's in a following phase because now is the Pentagon at stake...!

The facts are that 75 vs 70 million have voted for Biden and that the margins in the states are not small enough to create another outcome.

Trump simply denies the will of the majority of the voters....this has the potential to make America political lame or even worse....

And that in the midst of a severe crisis. Totally irresponsible IMO.

I hope the democratic system in the US is strong enough to overcome this blow.

... not long ago, Italians abroad lost their right to vote for a few years, ... mail in voting fraud,

supposedly I voted, although I never got my mai-in ballots, ... twice in a row!

... just sayin’

... not long ago, Italians abroad lost their right to vote for a few years, ... mail in voting fraud,

supposedly I voted, although I never got my mai-in ballots, ... twice in a row!

... just sayin’

So this means that an indictment has not to be proven? That's pretty basic. At least in more or less civilized democratic countries. Or are ypu already living in a banana republic? I hope (and still think!) not....but time will tell.

So this means that an indictment has not to be proven? That's pretty basic. At least in more or less civilized democratic countries. Or are ypu already living in a banana republic? I hope (and still think!) not....but time will tell.

Transparency !!!

and I mean : ... when the potential for fraud is high, and when there are accusations made, ... let them investigate, ... nothing wrong with that.

Transparency !!!

and I mean : ... when the potential for fraud is high, and when there are accusations made, ... let them investigate, ... nothing wrong with that.

high? see my previous posting....no nothing wrong with investigation, but the conclusions of the investigation and/or trial have to be accepted too...or not?

I agree with you @Salento. The problem is, there is no state to state comparison of who votes in multiple states.

I do know for a fact that it is happening and in addition, that there are multiple mail in ballots mailed to homes to people no longer reside there, or even within a state. Some of those mail in ballots are to pets.

How do I know? My son moved from Chicago back to Southern Illinois 5 years ago and he was registered as voting this year in Chicago. The same thing for my niece who moved from Chicago to Tennessee.

There has to be some form of identification (such as fingerprint) in federal elections. If a fingerprint is registered as voting, anywhere in the country, then they could not repeat the vote at a 2nd, 3rd, whatever location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 701258 times.

Back