• Marco Rubio

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true. The problem is that in recent years a political system increasingly pervasive in all areas of Italian society, in an increasingly global system, has really started to brake on growth of the country.
Devi aspettare mentre le acque si calmino. You have to wait while the waters calm down. :)

Well, well, well... Trump is leading in polls just like I predicted on 18.10., and scandal after scandal is ruining Clinton.

It turns out that she had known all of the questions in advance before all three debates. And yet she lost two of them.

North Carolina, Florida, Nevada are already leaning towards Trump. AFAIK he just needs one more - Colorado most likely.

And you know what is funny? Julian Assange has probably not yet published everything that he knows about Clinton.

We need Sanders for president!!! Forget the criminal (Hillary) and the Nazi who would erect a shrine for Hitler(Trump)

Nazis nazis nazis everywhere! They want to gas Mexicans! Hide your heads in the sand, nazis are coming!

Please stop fearmongering like this, it's really below the belt and silly.

I'm not saying Trump is much better, but you must choose one of them and IMO Trump is the lesser evil.

But calling Clinton a criminal is, even at this point, also an exaggeration.

=======================

BTW, Sanders is a Communist. A real one, unlike your imagined phantasmal Nazis.

it seems the polls are changing into favouring Hillary again
just look at Wall Street and you know

everybody is afraid of Trump

we need big fundamental changes, away from traditional politics, but with a little more vision than Trumps
Hillary is traditional status quo

whoever becomes president, it will be another lost 6 years

Ed. The apology to Tomenable and to our Finnish member had nothing to do with the views they express; it had to do with the fact that you were allowed to insult their ethnicity in an underhanded way.

That was strange when an Anti-Racist intellectual like him started to look down on all Slavs and Finns just because of what two users wrote.

But who am I to say that he who poses as an Anti-Racist Nordic Superman might be subconsciously biased, racist and narcissistic himself.

Swedes are such progressives that they can admit if they do something wrong. They don't need a Pole to tell them... wait, actually... :

http://polishrights.com/?page_id=1479

Hygienists. From the History of Eugenics

Higieniści. Z dziejów eugeniki, reportage, Czarne 2013, 424 pages, ISBN 978-83-7536-211-4

Rights available: World (excl. Sweden)

In August 1997, the attention of the world media was focused on Stockholm. Could it be true that this country of democratic prosperity forced thousands of its citizens to undergo surgical sterilisation in the name of ‘racial hygiene’ as late as in the 1970s? Was it possible that the socialdemocratic Swedish authorities made a distinction between ‘the useful‘ and ‘the useless‘ citizens? How could it happen that the media had remained silent on the subject for so long? A week later the Swedish government decided to create a special commission and pay damages to the victims of forced sterilisation.

The author of the press articles that first revealed the truth about what happened was Maciej Zaremba-Bielawski. Hygienists… is an extended collection of these articles, accompanied by a number of essays on the history of eugenics, its propagators, opponents and enthusiasts in countries as different as the USA, Third Reich, Sweden and Japan. Nazi Germany never had the monopoly on eliminating individuals deemed ‘not deserving to live‘. The utopian idea to perfect the human race through selective breeding has a long and astonishing tradition. In the 1930s it found its supporters among leading Polish intelectuals, such as Tadeusz Boy-Żeleński and many well known and respected doctors. In chapters added especially for the Polish edition, Maciej Zaremba-Bielawski attempts to understand their motifs and searches for the reason why they never succeeded in persuading the Polish society.
And even though these days there are no state programmes of ‘genetic perfection‘, eugenics has not become history. On the contrary, it tends to return in new forms, like in the United States where children are known to sue their parents and hospitals in which they were born for their inborn disfunctions.

Reading Zaremba’s book, it is impossible not to think that the Swedish racial hygiene programme might – in other political and historic circumstances, and with just a few tricks – easily turn into death industry.

(Peter Englund, Dagens Nyheter)

His series of straightforward articles in one of Sweden’s biggest dailies restored to the victims their rightful place in the public debate and stirred the collective consciousness in a country which used to turn a blind eye to the darker leafs of its history.

(The Washington Post)

Who these people were it is easy to say: they were outlaws. For them, what was good for the society was deemed unacceptable. For them, the welfare state was no benefactor. A very long time had passed before someone forced the state to ask for forgiveness and pay meager sums in compensation to the victims. But not until Zaremba’s book were the victims given back their dignity.

(Helsingborgs Dagblad)

In the last decade a few isolated articles attempted to rise the curtain of silence and break the taboo. But what was necessary to finally expose this story in all its brutality and force the authorities to respond was a serious investigation carried out by one of the most influential daily papers.

(Le Monde)

Maciej Zaremba is sensitive to the paternalism of the Swedish prosperous state. Now no attempt to defend or reform the system can possibly ignore the weight of violence and evil that he exposed.

(David Karlsson, Dagens Nyheter)

Is Sweden a country of PC narcissistic superhumans who think what they do about other peoples, but just can't say it loudly?

I'm not sure, I'm not going to judge all Swedish people based on personality traits of one.

But modern Sweden might indeed be the society that George Orwell once predicted.

One might wonder - what else about the Swedish society remains still hidden behind the curtain of politically correct silence?

That was strange when an Anti-Racist intellectual like him started to look down on all Slavs and Finns just because of what two users wrote.

But who am I to say that he who poses as an Anti-Racist Nordic Superman might be subconsciously biased, racist and narcissistic himself.

Swedes are such progressives that they can admit if they do something wrong. They don't need a Pole to tell them... wait, actually... :

http://polishrights.com/?page_id=1479

Is Sweden a country of PC narcissistic superhumans who think what they do about other peoples, but just can't say it loudly?

I'm not sure, I'm not going to judge all Swedish people based on personality traits of one.

But modern Sweden might indeed be the society that George Orwell once predicted.

One might wonder - what else about the Swedish society remains still hidden behind the curtain of politically correct silence?
Tomenable, enough. Stick to the issues, not personalities. I won't have passive aggressive swipes at anyone's ethnicity.

be sure to enjoy democracy people ...... the government here is now tracking whatsapp and will sentence to jail anyone criticizing the the king , the royal family , or government in general for 5 years and and fine him 5 million saudi riyals .

its like we're sheep :evil_angry:

it seems the polls are changing into favouring Hillary again

everybody is afraid of Trump

we need big fundamental changes, away from traditional politics, but with a little more vision than Trumps
Hillary is traditional status quo

whoever becomes president, it will be another lost 6 years
I heard this many times even from some of my friends. I just can't get my head around how they figured that changes Trump will make are for better? Trump can destroy international agreements, NATO, and ruin the world's economy. These are changes after all.

You want positive changes then wait for someone else. Trump is not the One.

Wasn't Trump saved by the Bankers from bankruptcy, and carried for years on their allowance?

be sure to enjoy democracy people ...... the government here is now tracking whatsapp and will sentence to jail anyone criticizing the the king , the royal family , or government in general for 5 years and and fine him 5 million saudi riyals .

its like we're sheep :evil_angry:
You have my sympathy. I used to live in a country which restricted free speech, and put people in prisons for criticising government. This goes against basic human rights.

Trump is a much better choice than Clinton if you care about the lifes and well-being of Middle Eastern people.

Clinton would continue Obama's policy, which is paradoxical - Obama is fighting against terrorists in Iraq, but at the same time he is supporting terrorists in Syria. The U.S. is fighting ISIS in Iraq, but supporting de facto bastards of Al Qaeda in Syria.

Trump will cooperate with Putin in supporting Assad, and ending the slaughter and the suffering of these poor people.

The truth is that the majority of Syrians are pro-Assad. And - especially - all religious and ethnic minorities support Assad.

Refugees will finally be able to go back to their countries to rebuild their homelands and start new lifes there.

Of course there are powerful lobbies in this world who want the war in Syria to last as long as possible, and the number of refugees flooding Europe to be as high as possible. These are run by evil persons who just play with the ugliest emotions of people.

Syria was one of the most well-developed and secularized Arab countries before the war. It's sad what became of it.

But this Trump is a real danger for the USA.

Clinton is a real danger to the whole world though.

She would make things in the Middle East and Ukraine even worse than they currently are.

Trump is a much better choice than Clinton if you care about the lifes and well-being of Middle Eastern people.

Clinton would continue Obama's policy, which is paradoxical - Obama is fighting against terrorists in Iraq, but at the same time he is supporting terrorists in Syria. The U.S. is fighting ISIS in Iraq, but supporting de facto bastards of Al Qaeda in Syria.
You should come back to reality from your parallel universe.

Trump will cooperate with Putin in supporting Assad, and ending the slaughter and the suffering of these poor people.
And who is doing the slaughter of people in Aleppo bombing indiscriminately schools, hospitals and Kurds.
The truth is that the majority of Syrians are pro-Assad. And - especially - all religious and ethnic minorities support Assad.
Since when ethnic minorities are majorities of Syrians. Again you managed contradicting yourself in one sentence.

Refugees will finally be able to go back to their countries to rebuild their homelands and start new lifes there.
Should we ask you to go back and live under Russian Communist dictatorship.

Of course there are powerful lobbies in this world who want the war in Syria to last as long as possible, and the number of refugees flooding Europe to be as high as possible. These are evil people who just play with the ugliest emotions of people.
Could you name the lobbies, even the one from your parallel universe.

Do you want Trump to be a president and disband NATO and then cooperate with Putin in new world order? I'm not sure if you know what it can mean for Poland and Lithuania.

Since when ethnic minorities are majorities of Syrians.

~64% of Syrians are Sunni Arabs. The remaining ~36% are religious or/and ethnic minorities.

Vast majority of all minorities and about half of Sunni Arabs support Assad. So well over 50%.

Minorities include ~10% of the population who are Sunnis, but Non-Arab - Kurds and Turkmen.

Could you name the lobbies

For example George Soros and his empire. All these "anti-racist" lobbies as well. They don't care that hundreds of thousands of people died in the Middle East. They just care when one stone is thrown towards a refugee camp in Germany. This is worse than ISIS.

There are also circles who see Syrians as nothing but a human resource and cheap labour force, supposed to work to support elderly Europeans. They are the first to shout "racist" when a working-class European is concerned that a Syrian will take his job.

Obviously these circles want Syrian refugees to stay in Europe permanently, for lifetime, and work as cheap labour.

They don't want these refugees to go back to their homeland. So they will do anything to ensure that the war continues.

Do you want Trump to be a president and disband NATO

This is just your fearmongering. Nobody will disband NATO.

Should we ask you to go back and live under Russian Communist dictatorship.

So now Putin is a "Communist"? Not a "right wing Fascist" anymore? Gosh, it changes all the time!

Of course there are powerful lobbies in this world who want the war in Syria to last as long as possible, and the number of refugees flooding Europe to be as high as possible. These are run by evil persons who just play with the ugliest emotions of people.

Syria was one of the most well-developed and secularized Arab countries before the war. It's sad what became of it.

Clinton is a real danger to the whole world though.

She would make things in the Middle East and Ukraine even worse than they currently are.

I think you are wrong and i can illustrate this with many facts, but let me tell you only one. George Bush Junior and Colin Powell declared their vote for Clinton and not for Trump.

[/COLOR]And who is doing the slaughter of people in Aleppo bombing indiscriminately schools, hospitals and Kurds.

and what are the Saudis, respected allies of the US doing in Yemen?

and who was supporting, giving weapons and financial aid to Al Qaeda 30 years ago, allowing them to grow into the organisation they are now?

who was supporting this stupid and catastrophal 'Arab spring'?

you have a very black and white picture in your mind, but that is not the reality in the world

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...with_black_voters_nothing_she_can_do_now.html

https://worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total

WB2pzh.jpg

CMcyk8O.png

and what are the Saudis, respected allies of the US doing in Yemen?
We are talking about Syria and Russia. You are jumping to Yemen. Stay focused.

and who was supporting, giving weapons and financial aid to Al Qaeda 30 years ago, allowing them to grow into the organisation they are now?
If not Russia attacking Afganistan their wouldn't be Al Qaeda.

who was supporting this stupid and catastrophal 'Arab spring'?
Who is supporting freedom fighters against dictatorial power?

you have a very black and white picture in your mind, but that is not the reality in the world
lol. In this election are two candidates who can win. It is black and white. Only two choices.

For example George Soros and his empire.
Could you cite Soros wanting to prolong the war.

All these "anti-racist" lobbies as well. They don't care that hundreds of thousands of people died in the Middle East. They just care when one stone is thrown towards a refugee camp in Germany. This is worse than ISIS.
You mean it is worse than beheading, burning villages, mass graves and masquers? You sound like IS sympathizer now.
Again, put a real name to these lobbies, and cite them wanting to prolong the war.
Otherwise we can conclude that your imagination is running wild again.

There are also circles who see Syrians as nothing but a human resource and cheap labour force, supposed to work to support elderly Europeans. They are the first to shout "racist" when a working-class European is concerned that a Syrian will take his job.
So you are still denying you are a racist, right?

Obviously these circles want Syrian refugees to stay in Europe permanently, for lifetime, and work as cheap labour.
What cheap labour? If they work in Germany for minimum payment they are making more per hour than citizens of Poland and half Europe. Do you know that?

They don't want these refugees to go back to their homeland. So they will do anything to ensure that the war continues.
I hope you wake up in the morning with fresh mind and will see how ridiculous your statements are.

This is just your fearmongering. Nobody will disband NATO.
So is Trum lying to us? Obviously at 71%, the rest is coloring and exaggeration for gullible masses. You found your role model. Nice.

That's one poll, Tomenable; you have to look at the averages of polls. Most of them have Clinton ahead by a few points.

The ground games are a separate issue. When Romney ran against Obama, Obama was a little behind going into election day, and wound up winning by about four points. Part of the problem was that Republicans usually have a terrible ground game compared to Democrats, but this year Trump just doesn't have one at all. Zero, zilch. I think most of what's going on is that Republicans who either weren't going to vote or were even leaning toward Clinton were disgusted by the scandals coming out and are going to vote "party" not person.

Trump would have to win all the battleground states plus some. Florida is a dead heat like always, North Carolina doesn't look good, and he has to win them both. Meanwhile Democrat areas in those states have a lot of early votes already in the bank. I think the only way he can pull this off is if there's a lot of people who are secret Trump supporters and just don't tell pollsters the truth, and/or are being undersampled because they aren't habitual voters.

If you think that Trump is some sort of Nazi white supremacist you're mistaken. After the tiny KKK party endorsed Trump his son, when pressed, agreed that the leader is the type who if anyone does, deserves a bullet.

@LeBrok,

Trump is by far not the only businessman or especially real estate developer who got into difficulties after the real estate bust and went into Chapter 11. Banks don't want companies to whom they've loaned money to totally go bust. Then they lose the full amount of their loan. If the debtor is big enough it could even take the bank down. So, they let you reorganize and restructure the debt so you can pay it back over time and everybody gets at least some of their money back if not always all of it.

http://www.uscourts.gov/services-forms/bankruptcy/bankruptcy-basics/chapter-11-bankruptcy-basics

As for Wall Street, if my memory serves I think they normally split their donations, with a slight Democrat leaning. This year I don't think they're giving Trump a dime and they're giving Clinton a ton of money. They're also taking care of her daughter, who's working at a hedge fund and making over 500,000 a year.

In terms of voting patterns, most Wall Street types vote Democrat in my experience. Republicans tend more to be entrepreneurs (although not Silicon Valley people), small business owners, some professionals, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 707794 times.

Back