No Russia is good
No Christianity is good
No Atheists are good,
No Budhist are good

WHO KNOWS NEXT?
maybe North Korea is behind terrorist attacks,

THE THING THAT SOMEONES MUST UNDERSTAND
IS THIS

IF THE 'GOOD' Islam, I mean the ones in Islam that have still can think and have brain,
does not start war against the 'BAD' Islam, and I do not mean ISIS only,
but inside their temens and isolation and prevail and expell of extremists
then the 'good' Islam is same with the 'Bad' Islam.

Those who understand this, start work in this direction,
being Muslim does mean priviledges or better Human, or supreme being
same being Christian, same Being Budhist etc etc

so better start clean your temens and houses,
before we have other phenomena

IT IS NOT USA
IT IS NOT RUSSIA
IT IS NOT Alliens
that must reveal the 'bad' Islam network
neither the 'christians' aree the ones who should fight the 'bad' islam
and most of the Atheists have nothing to do with religious carbage,
to lose their lifes for the shake of Jihad.

AND SURELY IT IS NOT THE INNOCENTS THAT MUST BE KILLED
SO A 'MUSLIM" GO TO HIS RELIGIOUS HEAVEN

IT IS THE ISLAMIC WORLD THAT MUST FIGHT 'BAD" ISLAM.
Not Crusaders, Neither Ακριτες

How dare you say other Muslims have to fight the bad Muslims, what do you think the Syrians are doing and the Kurds, the Iraqis, the Iranians. And if you mean the average Muslim is gonna go around like some vigilante hunting for bad Muslims in society what kind of suggestion is that, do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? Like we don't have better things to do with our lives. Besides it's not my problem I had absolutely zero to do with any of this mess. I speak as a Bosnian, we're not Arabs and guess what they don't really like us, we don't have an extremist mentality and most of us are secular, meaning we're just officialy Muslim but a civilized Muslim. And I don't even know why I'm defending them this much by myself. Where are all the Muslims from these territories? They're nowhere to be found on the internets... You know what all of you this between you and them. I ostrisize myself from this. And if anyone wants to judge me cuz I was born a Muslim I don't even really care I'm an agnostic anyway, been that way since I was 12.

How dare you say other Muslims have to fight the bad Muslims, what do you think the Syrians are doing and the Kurds, the Iraqis, the Iranians. And if you mean the average Muslim is gonna go around like some vigilante hunting for bad Muslims in society what kind of suggestion is that, do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? Like we don't have better things to do with our lives. Besides it's not my problem I had absolutely zero to do with any of this mess. I speak as a Bosnian, we're not Arabs and guess what they don't really like us, we don't have an extremist mentality and most of us are secular, meaning we're just officialy Muslim but a civilized Muslim. And I don't even know why I'm defending them this much by myself. Where are all the Muslims from these territories? They're nowhere to be found on the internets... You know what all of you this between you and them. I ostrisize myself from this. And if anyone wants to judge me cuz I was born a Muslim I don't even really care I'm an agnostic anyway, been that way since I was 12.
Where the heck do you live? I've never seen anyone ostracize a Muslim in this country. Since you're Bosnian, I'm sure they don't even know you were born a Muslim unless you bring it up and tell them. Even telling them you're a Bosnian wouldn't mean anything to them. Most Americans don't have a clue where Bosnia is, and even if they do know generally, they don't think that means you're a Muslim. We're a nation of 320 million people, and yes you'll find an occasional nutjob, but that's all you'll find.

Where the heck do you live? I've never seen anyone ostracize a Muslim in this country. Since you're Bosnian, I'm sure they don't even know you were born a Muslim unless you bring it up and tell them. Even telling them you're a Bosnian wouldn't mean anything to them. Most Americans don't have a clue where Bosnia is, and even if they do know generally, they don't think that means you're a Muslim. We're a nation of 320 million people, and yes you'll find an occasional nutjob, but that's all you'll find.

I wish this wouldn't happen but pitifully, its more common than you'd think; I checked the "fake news website list" and Kiro7 is not on the list so I guess it's safe to post.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kiro7....man-who-shot-sikh-in-seattle-suburb/499672264

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kiro7....ute-teacher-charged-with-hate-crime/526814078

If you walked in the shoes of the family and friends of the people who died and suffered from Islamic extrmists then you would understand why people are suspicious of Muslims. I knew plenty of people in New York who had friends and family that died in 911. You aren't the victim they are. The vast majority of the worst and most dangerous terrorist attacks in Western countries are by Muslims. You guys have a dangerous and not so small minority of extremists in your communities. If you want to hate or be angry at anyone be angry at the people who are causing the problems namely Islamic extrmists, not regular westerners who just want to live in peace.

hmm people continually forget that terrorism is a product of sick minds, and all of them find "excuses" in some kind of supremacy over others, others are always "scum" for them therefore should be exterminated. Everyone fails to see that these terrorists are either psychopaths, sociopaths, drug abusers or with any other personality disorder that makes them feel like looser and victims of everyone else. Breivik killed in cold blood 77 children (almost all white Scandinavian just check for their photos), youngsters and elderly in the name of western supremacy. He is the same extremist and terrorist as the Muslim terrorists. In US more get killed from their own Christian supremacist or simply crazy shooters then they do from Muslim terrorists. It is all the same, those are sick people, no matter their religion or race. A sick person will always try to find some kind of fetish to prove them right.

What the other "sane" part is failing to do is getting it together and face the problem holistically and unbiased, on the contrary the western world almost plunged in the hands of these same crazy people, it started in UK with Brexit then in US with narcissistic/schizophrenic Trump. And of course "dark" forces will prevail. Why? Simply because the whole humanity has gone crazy trying to show off and prove that "my sh*t is better then your sh*t" and those are golden days for tyrants all over the world. Thank god for some sane Europeans who voted against this madness.
Well said FBS.
So honestly, we should be suspicious and afraid of white scandinavians. And of course atheist from Georgia who killed 20 million Russians and others.

It's you who aren't looking at things unbiasedly. Tell me what is the proportion of terror attacks in Europe done my Muslims from all terror attacks? Yea u don't wanna answer that question. No body killed three thousand people in one terror attack like Muslims. These guys are not psychopaths on drugs doing crazy stuff. They are sober intelligent religious extremists. Anyone who tries to argue otherwise is biased, and not honestly admitting to the situation. Of course crazy lunatics kill people of all race and religion, but we arent talking about crazy people but sane people. Even Bill Maher and other new atheists admit to this problem.
What is your choice. Stand up against 1.5 billion Muslims, or stand up together with ordinary Muslims against hundreds of thousands of Islamic terrorists? Pick your battle wisely.

I can find you videos and have watched many videos of completely sane and rational isis members and other Islamic terrorists who aren't doped and are completely sober. Was Osama bin laden doped and a pyscopath?
Whatever he had, he wasn't a normal human. The truth is that most of terrorists have mental problems, depression, addictions and psychopathy. If it was just a case of religion, pleasing god and going to heaven, you would have millions of terrorists in Europe by now. But we don't!

You can use political correct terms used by liberals like islamaphobic they don't scare me. What scares me is that 90 % of syrians think Islamic apostates should be executed and they are just coming to live in our countries.
You just made it up in your head, right?

Islam as a faith can't be seperate from the state and can't be subordinate to any institution, it isn't like other faiths. People are silly to assume it isb
It is exactly how christianity and christians behaved some time ago. Heck, queen of England is also a religious leader till today. Try to separate religion from state there. And yet, in everyday use it is separated. No reason to believe that it can't happen in Near East some day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolley_Square_shooting

I went to school with him too and we hung out a few times but we weren't close friends.
They talked about it on the news for days, Bosnian, Muslim, was he a terrorist. It was viral news here in Salt Lake for weeks. Plus my first name is Osman which is kinda like Osama.

I'm not saying I was ostracized ever personally, but when you read some facebook posts the occasional nutjobs aren't so occasional they're rather common. Especially after Trump won the election.

But like I said I have very thick skin so I don't care. And you misunderstood my post there. I'm saying I ostracize myself from this West vs Islam vs the world or whatever issue. I'm not taking anybody's side.

Well said FBS.
So honestly, we should be suspicious and afraid of white scandinavians. And of course atheist from Georgia who killed 20 million Russians and others.
Lol. Only 20? Honestly i am deluded. I thought the guy was much more efficient.
What is your choice. Stand up against 1.5 billion Muslims, or stand up together with ordinary Muslims against hundreds of thousands of Islamic terrorists? Pick your battle wisely.
I agree that your choice is wise. But i don't think that it is possible this stand up together against this thousands of terrorists. For us this people are terrorists. For the Arabs this people are heroes.
I don't think that the clash of civilisations is an outdated theory, it's an reality. And when two or more civilisations clash, honestly it's hard to say who is right and who is wrong. It's a war and in a war you are with us or against us. And in a war there are also victims. I think, for everyone of us was terrible looking the photos of this eight-year-old Saffie Roussos among the victims of Manchester. But it's an war and we are lucky that victims are thousands and not millions. There will be never a situation like kill them all or expell them all from Europe, the final and the biggest battle, the mother of all the battles, i hope. Our ancestors lived during the Cold War in a identical situation of terror, waiting for the nuclear retaliation. So, i find nonsense crying around in forums in countless of threads about the terrorism, etc. The life go on.

I think this is a great point. At any time there appears to be a subset of men drawn to ideologies that foster martial virtue and a certain contempt for life. Extremist Islam provides these things along with a coherent theological backdrop and the general sense that Western shenanigans in MENA should be avenged.

Groups like ISIS also have the advantage that there are effectively zero barriers to joining. Any loner who feels world-weary and suicidal can just pledge allegiance and give their death 'meaning'. This is actually a very new phenomenon facilitated by social media and such.

some of these commiting the attacks may seem lunatics, those behind the screens are very shrude and calculated
and the whole ideology is fostered by a very large group of people who only know half of what they are talking about

the correct desicion,
do not hide behind finger,
and you know it,
if a foreigner enters, it is considered a hostile action,
if no foreigner enters, the situation will continue and grow,
So THE ONLY WHO FIGHT BAD ISLAm IS MUSLIMS,

do not wait for crusades,
Salahantin and Lionheart are dead, pased to History
same Palaiologos and Mohamet B',
If the 'good' Islamic world can not stop or control the 'bad' Islam,
then something is not as it looks,

UNDERSTAND IT,
WEST HAS NOTHING TO DO, WITH BAD AND GOOD ISLAM,
IT IS THE ISLAM THAT MUST FIND THE SOLUTION AGAINST RELIGIOUS TERROR.

THE LAST 2 DECADES WE ARE FACING 4 WARS mto the limit of genocide Against non Muslims in Area.
1. The YEZIDI GENOCIDE EFFORT
2. SOME CHRISTIAN MINORITIES AT SYRIA
3. THE WAR AGAINST COPTICS In AIGYPT
4 THE RELIGIOUS WAR IN NIGERIA.

PS
have you ever consider, if there were Lunatic christians extremists, so to bombed Mekka at Ramazan
what would happen to the world?

do not hide behind finger.
in the one village that today become our world,
the first who must bring the 'black sheep of the family' to the correct and right way,
is not the policeman, neither the mayor,
It is the Father of the black sheep first, and then the brothers

Try ti understand this

A MUSLIM THAT KNOWS RELIGIOUS TERRORISTS AND DO NOT MAKE EFFORT TO TURN THEM FIRST
AND SECOND DOES NOT GIVES THE NAMES AT AUTHORITIES
IS SAME DEGREE GUILTY,
AS IS THE ONE WHO HIDES A MURDERER, A CRIMINAL ETC ETC.

Lol. Only 20? Honestly i am deluded. I thought the guy was much more efficient.

I agree that your choice is wise. But i don't think that it is possible this stand up together against this thousands of terrorists. For us this people are terrorists. For the Arabs this people are heroes.
I don't think that the clash of civilisations is an outdated theory, it's an reality. And when two or more civilisations clash, honestly it's hard to say who is right and who is wrong. It's a war and in a war you are with us or against us. And in a war there are also victims. I think, for everyone of us was terrible looking the photos of this eight-year-old Saffie Roussos among the victims of Manchester. But it's an war and we are lucky that victims are thousands and not millions. There will be never a situation like kill them all or expell them all from Europe, the final and the biggest battle, the mother of all the battles, i hope. Our ancestors lived during the Cold War in a identical situation of terror, waiting for the nuclear retaliation. So, i find nonsense crying around in forums in countless of threads about the terrorism, etc. The life go on.

Did you just put all Arabs into one bag? Besides, I'm sure their are heroes to some Albanians too. Or should I put all Albanians into one bag and skip "some"?

Did you just put all Arabs into one bag? Besides, I'm sure their are heroes to some Albanians too. Or should I put all Albanians into one bag and skip "some"?

Yes, i put all the Arabs into one bag.
Why you have to put Albanians? Should i put Americans because Devon Arthurs and others like him are terrorists? Should we put French or Germans?

Last edited:
Yes, i put all the Arabs into one bag.
Why you have to put Albanians? Should i put Americans because Devon Arthurs and other like him are terrorists? Should we put French or Germans?

thanks to Gods
some wise govermentals in Albania still can think,

I mean there was an effort at Albania in Fyrom in Bosnia,
and many Imams spoke against terror,
there was a big partycipation from balkans to ISIS and you know about it,
But the Gods open the eyes of many goverments to investagate and prohibit further,
So I believe Albanians and Bosnians and other Balkans including my country must work more and more
toi stop the stupidity of religious heaven by killing kuffars.
and is obligation of every muslim with common mind and sence to preach the oposite way, than this of terror, First
and secondary by other religions or states,

I hope you agree with that.

https://www.google.al/amp/www.teleg...utes-horror-halted-brave-stood-harms-way/amp/

Nine minutes of horror, halted by the brave who stood in harm’s way

The armed units hunted for the men through the covered market, much of which is built beneath a railway line, which will have protected the terrorists from being seen by police helicopters. The attackers passed one restaurant, Café Brood, but were deterred from entering because staff, several of them trained in the Albanian army, screamed at the marauders to stay away.

https://www.google.al/amp/s/www.exp...ugh-Market-130-customers-saved-Cafe-Brood/amp

London terror attack: 130 customers saved by café staff's quick thinking

A RESTAURANT owner told today how he and his staff led 130 customers to safety as the London Bridge attackers headed towards them.
By MARK REYNOLDS
PUBLISHED: 20:11, Mon, Jun 5, 2017
UPDATED: 20:30, Mon, Jun 5, 2017

Mark Stembridge praised his staff at Cafe Brood – three of whom are former members of the Albanian military – after they helped to pull customers inside to safety from the terrace where they were dining.

He and his employees acted quickly when they saw the three terrorists carrying huge knives heading towards the building where they were at Borough Market.
This are our heroes.

The phenomenon of extremists muslim groups is worrying, there is no doubt about that. It is also worrying that their support is as high as it is even among many moderate muslims.

Is it a coincidence that almost every muslim zone has an extremist organization?

Al Qaeda
ISIS
ISIL
Al Nusra
Al Shebaab
Boko Haram

It's easy to say "not all muslims" and confuse many people, but the underlying element of extremism in unrelated groups of muslims leads back to Islam itself. The religion has a tendency to create these ideas and groups even if they aren't the majority. There is no other religion that is even close in this regard.

This are our heroes.
Of course they are. I was saying who is not our enemy. Get it? Is IronSide our enemy, he is an Arab?

Of course they are. I was saying who is not our enemy. Get it? Is IronSide our enemy, he is an Arab?
Hahahaha Yea I'm no one's enemy, you can all sleep peacefully lol.

Apsurdistan said:
I speak as a Bosnian, we're not Arabs and guess what they don't really like us, we don't have an extremist mentality and most of us are secular, meaning we're just officialy Muslim but a civilized Muslim.
Relax Apsurdistan, no one dislikes you or your nation.

We must all stand together and hold hands and sing hippie songs about world peace. No time for Islamophobia to divide us.

Last edited:
If you walked in the shoes of the family and friends of the people who died and suffered from Islamic extrmists then you would understand why people are suspicious of Muslims. I knew plenty of people in New York who had friends and family that died in 911. You aren't the victim they are. The vast majority of the worst and most dangerous terrorist attacks in Western countries are by Muslims. You guys have a dangerous and not so small minority of extremists in your communities. If you want to hate or be angry at anyone be angry at the people who are causing the problems namely Islamic extrmists, not regular westerners who just want to live in peace.
This is without a doubt one of the better things I've read on the internet this past week. This applies so much to people living under Islamic occupation, such as my people, and our occupiers have convinced the whole world that they are always the victims in every single conflict.

@Ironside...Dinarid's comment under yours and also his location description... which btw is somehow totally appropriate while I get infractions for making silly Halloween costume jokes. If I wrote Christian occupied whatever place under my avatar or suggested all Christians are infidels I would get banned from the forum cuz that's what a democratic freedom of speech society does, doesn't it.

Dinarid don't start with crazy nonsense and go take your medication. My dad, uncles, cousins fought for the HVO during the Yugoslav war while my hometown was bombed and militarily occupied by the Serbs who were doing ethnic cleansing of Muslims and Croats. Your silly little propaganda to justify your desire to ethnically cleanse Bosniaks from Herzegovina (which is never gonna happen), might only work on some ignorant people who know nothing.

This is without a doubt one of the better things I've read on the internet this past week. This applies so much to people living under Islamic occupation, such as my people, and our occupiers have convinced the whole world that they are always the victims in every single conflict.

@Ironside...Dinarid's comment under yours and also his location description... which btw is somehow totally appropriate while I get infractions for making silly Halloween costume jokes. If I wrote Christian occupied whatever place under my avatar or suggested all Christians are infidels I would get banned from the forum cuz that's what a democratic freedom of speech society does, doesn't it.

Dinarid don't start with crazy nonsense and go take your medication. My dad, uncles, cousins fought for the HVO during the Yugoslav war while my hometown was bombed and militarily occupied by the Serbs who were doing ethnic cleansing of Muslims and Croats. Your silly little propaganda to justify your desire to ethnically cleanse Bosniaks from Herzegovina (which is never gonna happen), might only work on some ignorant people who know nothing.
All moderators on this site are atheists or agnostics. You will never get any sympathy for your religious rants. Both stay civil.
Perhaps you should follow teachings of Jesus, and start loving your neighbor! (Why do atheists need to tell you what Jesus wants?)

This thread has been viewed 36661 times.

Back