Malisor and N Albanian clans and their origin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that i have spent more time than i should with an idiot like you Dema. Stop talking stupid things. Learn some basics about the history. And get a life.
He needs the 14at analyzed because he's a product of bullying so like a brave Phoenician warrior he turns against us on internet and is interested to have as many M205 as possible to connect us to his origins.

Dema, you're nothing but an Ottoman leftover who should not be speaking about our clans. You're free to discuss though but it's doubtful you'll contribute to anything when you call us using the Slavic version Malisori.

Feel free to contribute with stories of Ottoman merchants that were left behind in Kosovo's cities like Prizren, Peja, Prishtina, or wherever else you settled and join discussions about Erdogan. Leave the backward shepherd clans to us less sophisticated people.

Finally the anti-Albanian and anti-Illyrian feelings came out. It was about time you admitted that you see us the same way as the nations that hate us, a bunch of shepherds.

I am calling you sheppard, and your emigrant family that chose to escape from Albania so you could teach us now what is it like to be Albanian.
Everyone knows that these modern clans/tribes were formed out of shepherds out of need to protect their cattle lands under the borders of Ottoman Empire. I know you are self hater with identity crisis and you automatically connect Ottoman Empire also to Islam, its something you cant bear to hear, it is not my fault that you are weakling who sells his identity for 5 $.

You are using too much this sentence us and we, as you are part of something. You are part only of Muslim emigrant society that is growing number in Switzerland where you escaped, and from where are you teaching us how to be Albanian. Dont think that you are Albanian or that you have any Albanian values. You are example of degradation and degeneration of our society.
Even if i would stop calling myself Albanian it would be because of people like you that i dont want to be associated with.

But I'm a proud descendants of warrior shepherds but it seems you were bullied so much for being different that you turned against us just like the Ashkali.

Trust me, and i told you this before, you are much closer to Ashkalies then me, Y-DNA wise.

Strongest clans in Shkodra and Tuzi are your friends? lol Come on man, this is how Albanian kids speak like or those diaspora kids who watch movies with Albanian mafiosos and brag in front of their Western peers.
Which are these strong Shkodra clans that you speak of? Who am I kidding. You don't know anything, you just read some wikipedia article.

Trust me, i am aware that you have a chance to talk to me only because any villager these days can have computer and internet, it was not like this before. Villagers like you barely existed in internet 10 or 20 years ago.
My friends are these that drive around Shkodra in armored bulletproof vehicles, usually in convoys of 5 cars.
You are pathetic person for me, i would probably buy you a dinner and feel sorry for you in real life. The only reason why you are hard trying here is because you want to know me better, but i dont hang out with fake people. Until you show that you can behave, that you are grown up and trustworthy, i will probably consider you lowbie and low person, and therefore not take you serious and ignore you.

Who said I was a Christian? You're developing imaginary foes now, little brave M205 gladiator?

You are probably a Muslim but you say my family is Christian because probably one of your uncles is Christian, your father line is probably Muslim, why are you lying and not giving strait answer. You fake twisting emigrant lying kid. We all know your low kind. You sell yourself to Serbs, Croats, Bosnjaks or Suisse whoever pays you more or whoever is stronger atm.

He needs the 14at analyzed because he's a product of bullying so like a brave Phoenician warrior he turns against us on internet and is interested to have as many M205 as possible to connect us to his origins.

Dema, you're nothing but an Ottoman leftover who should not be speaking about our clans. You're free to discuss though but it's doubtful you'll contribute to anything when you call us using the Slavic version Malisori.

Feel free to contribute with stories of Ottoman merchants that were left behind in Kosovo's cities like Prizren, Peja, Prishtina, or wherever else you settled and join discussions about Erdogan. Leave the backward shepherd clans to us less sophisticated people.

Prizren, Peja, Prishtina are not Ottoman merchant leftovers in Kosovo but rather old cities with high culture. Near Prishtina you can visit old Roman city of Ulpiana which is one of my favorite locations to chill out.
You are complexed because I am real Muslim just like Isa Boletini or Idriz Seferi were, most of Albanian national heroes in the last 300 years are Muslims.

You are product of heavy communist and Enver Hoxha bulling rofl, i grow up in center of Zagreb which was never under Ottomans neither under Enver Hoxha, in Shkodra even Shkodra Gabels and Ashkali dont hang out with you, while i get infinite invites for dinners because people respect me wherever i go.

Prishtina, Zagreb, Belgrade, Tirana, Podgorica... And you leave your house only in your Suisse town where you feel like home and once in a year when you visit your village near Shkodra you go out in neighbourhood and talk to your village friends.

Dont even compare to me you fake Albanian village boy, you live in Suisse multiethnic eutopia and you dont have a clue about Albanians and neither about Balkans.

The only things that is even granting you honor to talk to me is as i statet fact that every villager has internet now and can type whatever he wants.

Last edited:
I didn't escape to Switzerland as I grew up in Shkodra then in Tirana and there was no war there. My parents have never left Albania and still live there. I could have said that it's actually me who supports my family and even though I earn more than them luckily they don't need my help at all.

You are lying and you are fake. Now you say you only visited Switzerland.
Why are your posting your CV here, its not that you are in job interview or anything?

So you only wish to live in Switzerland and you falsely represent yourself as such. Imagine how true Suisse feels now. You better remove that flag and put Albanian one, you Gabel, stop lying and pretending and role-playing.

And no, after my studies and the first 2 years of work I don't live in Switzerland per se but I work for a Swiss based international company so I get to see Switzerland and Albania every 2 months, as well as Latin America, Middle East, Singapore, and Hong Kong. Again, not escaping from anyone. You confuse my people with your people. We're not the kind to accept orders and settle in Turkey or get an option by Tito and abandon our homes and the elderly for the sweet rich West.

Still talking about your life like you are in job interview.. BTW you are shaking, its more likely you wont get a job.

I don't care about your potato nose and African lips ideas, I care about people like you pretending to be Albanian and spreading their propaganda among us.

You are spreading propaganda among Suisse people pretending like you live there or that you are one of them. Remove that flag fake wishful emigrant. Imagine if you would live in Suisse, you would not even talk to us anymore or accept that you are Albanian.

Even the least educated Albanian knows that the Ottomans didn't "save" us from becoming Slavicized but rather facilitated the assimilation. My numbers can be slightly wrong but any other Albanian that currently holds the figure can correct me. In 3000 schools in Albanian lands, 1500 were Greek, 1000 were Turkish, 500 were Serbian, 30 were Vlach, and only 1 was in Albanian (which was closed down immediately). Like I said I might have gotten some numbers slightly wrong because I can't remember, but what matters is ONLY ONE ALBANIAN SCHOOL. So much about saving us from getting assimilated.

Thats why more then 80 % of Thracio-Illyrian territories were lost to Slavs in last 1300 years and not to Ottomans lol. We expanded under the Ottomans but we were stolen territories after Ottoman Empire fall down, you are too stupid and traitorous to understand that. Also that is why great Illyria shrinked into tiny Albania where its warlords after fall of Dusan-Serbian empire, warlords like Albanian Skenderbeg who have serb mother and his sisters, brothers and nephews have Serbo-Slavic names.

You climed the highest mountain and now after war is lost and over 80 % of territories are lost you come down from your mountain singing songs about some great wars...
Spare that for someone who is not familiar with history as i am.

As if we don't know how many Albanians became Bosnians in Montenegro and South Serbia.

My family and my entire region is 100% Catholic but I am simply Albanian and I don't identify with anything else.

Anyone who calls me brother (as Aspurg did) will receive the same in return and everyone that shows kindness and peaceful intentions towards me will receive the same and even more from my side, be them Montenegrins, Serbs, Bosnians, Greeks, etc. I believe in manly values and honour and I pride myself for having great friends from across the border.

You are stupid kid, stfu please lol dont mention pride values and stuff, you know nothing about culture, values or anything. You said you are Barcelona fan, you are typical huligan retard. I know people like you, i dont talk to these football fans that dont know to talk about anything except football and to drink alcohol. Its peak of their life.

In the J2b1 thread you stated that it wasn't you who created the maps but rather some guy called Peter Demic. Hmmmm...Dema, Demic. You were born in Slovenia and live in Croatia. Suspicious!

So, why you bothered answering everything non important but didn't stay on topic and argue why some Albanians couldn't have come from Herzegovina to Montenegro when the distance is the same as with Kosovo?

I mean your family made it all the way from Middle East to Balkans, then recently from Kosovo to Croatia. Don't you know that people move around and are surprisingly skilled in covering long distances?!

You dont understand history neither genetics, everyone in this thread already told you that these are fairy tales that cant be verified neither thru genetics neither history.

I dont care to be honest where is their origin. If history or genetics said something about Bosnia i would gladly accept it. You need to read books about history of Bosnia and about history of Albania, then you will realise that it is not likely. Not to mention that genetics categorically refuses this. In that time I2a was flourishing in Bosnia and more specifically Hercegovina just as their kingdoms prove, even Croatian first king Tomislav was hardly engaged in the area at that time. There is no way that they arrived from already fully Slavic developed place, bearing haplogroups that are tiny minority there, and speaking language other then Albanian.

There is no chance about it, you can cut your veins, rage over Islam, curse Ottomans, do whatever kid. I am just being realistic here.

You lost this argument firstly because you dont understand neither genetics neither history to understand that this is impossible, its just a fairy tale or rather oral tradition and everyone told you that.

Is there anything else that is not clear to you, we can go thru everything, i will gladly explain to you.

He has mental issues because over 80 % of Albanians are Muslims and he cant stand to hear word Ottoman Empire because he connects it with Islam while if there was no Ottomans Albanians would all be servicised just as Skenderbeg was half Serb with all his brothers, sisters and nephews bearing Slavic Serbian names.

And is anyone denied that we are about 80% Muslim ? The one who connect Ottoman Empire with Islam is only you and you, as I have said it to foleja too.You the one who don't show history as it was but show it in the way of a muslim guy who thinks that saying the truth about Ottoman crimes in Albania and Albanians more specifically,(like in no other Balkan population) is like "attacking" Islam.Moreover why do you bring these religious topics, saying that "nah you are muslim wanna be christian or the opposite", just who cares.Everyone has his religion that keeps it with boasts, like I do. Or you are like this Olsi Jazexhi thang, a crazy pro-Ottomanist that even put the Albanian nation and their greatest warrior in disgraces just to protect the Ottomans, more like Skanderbeg's example.

Maybe Skanderbeg's mother was either "serbian" origin or Triballian one, which was very common in middle-ages marriages between royal families to gain more power, but one is for sure that his father lineage was pure Albanian as he even was proud of it, not like yours.You don't even have to go far to know it, just have a look on his helmet in which he was called Prince of Emathia(Mat),King of Albania and King of Epirus.Or better have a look on his reply letter to Prince of Taranto, in which he was proud of his Epirotian origin, never "Serbian origin" or what your imagination says.But at least we all understand that you are an Anti-Albanian puppet, Neo-Ottomanist and so on, just like "The Osmanlit" page and youtube channel, maybe you are one of its admin, who knows.

You are complexed because I am real Muslim just like Isa Boletini or Idriz Seferi were, most of Albanian national heroes in the last 300 years are Muslims

Ou, you have really surprised us..So, you are proud of Isa Boletini and Idriz Seferi who have fought against your lovely Ottoman empire.You are really an unexpected ottomanist.:petrified:

Sikurse qysh ka ardh Amerika 1998 qashtu ka ardh edhe Perandoria Ottomane ne vitin 1389 edhe e ka shpetu etnine shqiptare prej asimilimit, pushtimit edhe bashkimit komplet ner Serb edhe Bulgar. Ne fakt Boshnjaket jan ata te cilet me se shumti humben me Perandorine Ottomane. Shqiptaret perfituan.

Just look my fellow Albanians what has he said.Even a kid would not believe these bullshits.Just how can someone, who have comes with swords to conquer you and your land, to "liberate us" allegedly from slavic invaders, like NATO did in 1999 as he says.

I do not want to extend more, just ignore it and that's all.

And is anyone denied that we are about 80% Muslim ? The one who connect Ottoman Empire with Islam is only you and you, as I have said it to foleja too.You the one who don't show history as it was but show it in the way of a muslim guy who thinks that saying the truth about Ottoman crimes in Albania and Albanians more specifically,(like in no other Balkan population) is like "attacking" Islam.Moreover why do you bring these religious topics, saying that "nah you are muslim wanna be christian or the opposite", just who cares.Everyone has his religion that keeps it with boasts, like I do. Or you are like this Olsi Jazexhi thang, a crazy pro-Ottomanist that even put the Albanian nation and their greatest warrior in disgraces just to protect the Ottomans, more like Skanderbeg's example.
Maybe Skanderbeg's mother was either "serbian" origin or Triballian one, which was very common in middle-ages marriages between royal families to gain more power, but one is for sure that his father lineage was pure Albanian as he even was proud of it, not like yours.You don't even have to go far to know it, just have a look on his helmet in which he was called Prince of Emathia(Mat),King of Albania and King of Epirus.Or better have a look on his reply letter to Prince of Taranto, in which he was proud of his Epirotian origin, never "Serbian origin" or what your imagination says.But at least we all understand that you are an Anti-Albanian puppet, Neo-Ottomanist and so on, just like "The Osmanlit" page and youtube channel, maybe you are one of its admin, who knows.
Ou, you have really surprised us..So, you are proud of Isa Boletini and Idriz Seferi who have fought against your lovely Ottoman empire.You are really an unexpected ottomanist.:petrified:
Just look my fellow Albanians what has he said.Even a kid would not believe these bullshits.Just how can someone, who have comes with swords to conquer you and your land, to "liberate us" allegedly from slavic invaders, like NATO did in 1999 as he says.
On Scanderbeg's mother there is no certainty but there is for the moment a consensus among scholars that she was the daughter of the ruler of Pollog. Who was the ruler of Pollog, nobody knows. If you read five scholars they suggest five different hypothesis. But all these are theories. There is no one who can say today with scientific certainty that Scanderbeg's mother was Slavic.

Yes and i stand behind every word, that is at least clear lol, If there was no America Kosovo would be wiped, and if there was no Ottomans, Albanians would be Serbicised just as half of Montenegro Serbicised recently, and Illyrians and Thracians lost 80 % of territory to Slavs in last 1300 years, Thracians fully vanished tho.

What can you say about that Gabel?

Yes Albanians are 80 % Muslims, and Isa Boletini and Idriz Seferi were Muslims too. They cared about Islam even more then i do.
I am just born as Muslim and i dont allow you Gabels to talk bad about it the same way Serbs did 20 years ago when 100 mosques were destroyed in Kosovo and population was massacred with excuse to remove Muslim scum.

You are Gabel and Serb because you support them. You support Serbian hate over Albanians and you indirectly you support all their murders out of a desire to remove Muslim trash from Kosovo. Its what they used to say and you use all the same arguments as Serbs, even their propaganda portals, why didnt you show your words from that forum and your Serbian references from Belgrade but you only quoted my words which are truth anyways and everyone knows that.

On Scanderbeg's mother there is no certainty but there is for the moment a consensus among scholars that she was the daughter of the ruler of Pollog. Who was the Pollog nobody knows. If you read five scholars they suggest five different hypothesis. But all these are theories. There is no one who can say today with scientific certainty that Scanderbeg's mother was Slavic.

Skenderbeg was Albanian, his father was Albanian. His mother was Serb tho. And his sisters, brothers and nephews have Serbo Slavic names.

Illyrians and Thracians lost over 80 % of territory to Slavs in last 1300 years because they were more underdeveloped and Albanians are even today more underdeveloped then their Slavic neighbours.

They were probably backstabbing one another just as Albanians are backstabbing and betraying one another today.

Besa is not something we have, but rather something we would want to have.

Look at these packs of dogs trying to bite me, its clear why we are doomed nation.

[FONT=&quot]"I criticize America because I love her. I want her to stand as a moral example to the world."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Martin Luther King, Jr.

I speak out of a broken hearth rather then out of a hate or anything. I probably love and care about my nation more then most of you fake internet wanna bees.
You speak only what others want to hear, while i say the truth and i dont betray my values for 5 $, there is difference.

[/FONT]

Yes and i stand behind every word, that is at least clear lol, If there was no America Kosovo would be wiped, and if there was no Ottomans, Albanians would be Serbicised just as half of Montenegro Serbicised recently, and Illyrians and Thracians lost 80 % of territory to Slavs in last 1300 years, Thracians fully vanished tho.

What can you say about that Gabel?

Yes Albanians are 80 % Muslims, and Isa Boletini and Idriz Seferi were Muslims too. They cared about Islam even more then i do.
I am just born as Muslim and i dont allow you Gabels to talk bad about it the same way Serbs did 20 years ago when 100 mosques were destroyed in Kosovo and population was massacred with excuse to remove Muslim scum.

You are Gabel and Serb because you support them. You support Serbian hate over Albanians and you indirectly you support all their murders out of a desire to remove Muslim trash from Kosovo. Its what they used to say and you use all the same arguments as Serbs, even their propaganda portals, why didnt you show your words from that forum and your Serbian references from Belgrade but you only quoted my words which are truth anyways and everyone knows that.

Skenderbeg was Albanian, his father was Albanian. His mother was Serb tho. And his sisters, brothers and nephews have Serbo Slavic names.

Illyrians and Thracians lost over 80 % of territory to Slavs in last 1300 years because they were more underdeveloped and Albanians are even today more underdeveloped then their Slavic neighbours.

They were probably backstabbing one another just as Albanians are backstabbing and betraying one another today.

Besa is not something we have, but rather something we would want to have.

Look at these packs of dogs trying to bite me, its clear why we are doomed nation.

Hiqmu sysh.

Hiqmu sysh.

This is English forum, you have to talk English by the rules, and dont ask questions you are not ready to hear answers to.

Go live in dreams and spam forums 024 with fairy tales.

Ty edhe ashtu krejt te njohin sikur se Gabelin e etnitetit tone qe veq shkon sikur zhuge naper foruma edhe na flliq. Ma zhugan se ti edhe ashtu nuke egziston.

Last edited:

I am only sorry i intervene into Foleja to remove Serbian patriarch Pavle your friends were posting and admiring. It should have stayed there to always remind us of who you really are.

Why are you lying i never said Skenderbeg was Serb but i said he was Albanian like 5 times. I said his mother was Serb and his brothers sisters and nephews had Serbo Slavic names
And you Islamophobes, are for sure working on destroying his image as he is becoming one of major figures you insanely self hating people are using to display your Islamophobia.

I dont have anything with Ottomans hahaha, why are you lying. Its fact that Balkan was 500 years under the Ottoman Empire, its all of you who is trying to delete that part of history as it never happened, wish i had a magic wand where i can magically make all your wishes come true...

You say this has nothing with Islam and this guy Nik quoted me like 5 times only because in one post i said mashallah, now he is going after me quoting that post and mentioning "people like me" obviously alluding on Muslims..

Here Nik says to his serbicized brother Aspurg that i am same Muslim same as those people he has to share his country with alluding on Bosnjak Muslims, he says that because he thinks Aspurg is from Republika Serpska because of his Bosnian flag on Eupedia profile.
he's like some of those people you share your country with.

Its all clear Serbo Gabel, you showed your opinion very clearly and your thoughts. You will probably change your opinion as you mature just as most of these people here. Remember these words.

Last edited:
Can someone who knows him better share his personal details in PM? I'll check if he really entered the Albanian border and was in Shkoder.

Can someone who knows him better share his personal details in PM? I'll check if he really entered the Albanian border and was in Shkoder.

Po pse e zgjat edhe ti kaq shume me kete plehren?

This is same as when this Spanish guy Cristiano from Apricity was accusing me for Albanians being Muslims, while Albania has to be Muslim for 300 more years to reach Spain.
Spain was Muslim longer then Albanians, and Muslim impact is obvious in Spanish culture. No matter how much Cristiano wants to delete that part of history and pretends that he is "protector of Christianity".

You cant delete 500 - 800 years of history and pretends like it never happened : )

Spain in cultural way is mix of both Islam and Christianity, and both of these religions have roots in Middle East. It is clear Middle Eastern impact in last 1500 years.

lol, im starting to work in Tirana soon, but it is still in very experimental and in first stages and needs some additional work before. I was in Shkodra probably more then 10 times only last year.
I work very hard and i support my family, i have hobbies like flying my T-rex 450 6 chan, photography, photoshop, premiere pro, numismatics, rifles guns and shooting and plenty of other stuff that i dont have time for anymore. Sea Food in Shkodra is my favor restaurant in Shkodra, together with Mrizi Zanave in Gjergj Fishta village.

I took this photos 5 days ago:

dZOOuQi

dZOOuQi.jpg

v0omerX.jpg

TkeM2n0.jpg

vxGSNwv.jpg

8sQxptm.jpg

sgSPHJt.jpg

s15tqnY.jpg

Po pse e zgjat edhe ti kaq shume me kete plehren?

Krejt e dine qe je Gabel o moj Laberi, ty as Gabelat nuke te dojn. Ti as foton nuke e qet edhe tutesh mu testu. Krejt fallc je.
Ketu prej Shqiptarve askush nuke mundet as syt me ti pa se je ma zi se zhuga.

Hup more zhugan prej ktuhit, more i flliqet e pa fytyre.

Oh yea and lately i am learning technical analysis of financial markets. :) Candles, indicators, prices, psychology, etc. I never thought that i will have interest in economy.

Krejt e dine qe je Gabel o moj Laberi, ty as Gabelat nuke te dojn.
Ketu prej Shqiptarve askush nuke mundet as syt me ti pa se je ma zi se zhuga.

Hup more zhugan prej ktuhit, more i flliqet e pa fytyre.
Can you stop speaking Albanian? I don't want you to be banned yet. Give me your name in PM. I'll give you mine. See if I'm a villager who escaped to Switzerland.

It'll be amazing if you live in Tirana because as much as I'd enjoy meeting you I'd never go that far. Maybe if you were a hot girl.

Do you personally know any celebrity in Albania or Kosovo? I'll send my regards through them from an "exotic country" that they love to visit.

One thing though, once you deliver a threat and show off, maintain it and stay true to it. You got my curiosity.

There's 4 families that "control" Shkodra, 2 I know VERY WELL, the other 2 I know a few members and through intermediaries. Only the "children" still reside in Shkodra. Tirana is another case though with the new villa communities that are more expensive than in Marbella.

Its what they used to say and you use all the same arguments as Serbs, even their propaganda portals, why didnt you show your words from that forum and your Serbian references from Belgrade but you only quoted my words which are truth anyways and everyone knows that.

Mke ngaterru mu me ate personin tjeter more zotni po nejse..

I am only sorry i intervene into Foleja to remove Serbian patriarch Pavle your friends were posting and admiring. It should have stayed there to always remind us of who you really are

As qe njofe kush eshte ai, edhe as qe kam shoke aty.

You say this has nothing with Islam and this guy Nik quoted me like 5 times only because in one post i said mashallah, now he is going after me quoting that post and mentioning "people like me" obviously alluding on Muslims..

Well, not only this time.You have replied me "immediately" when I post something about the serbo-ottoman covert agreements for expulsion of Albanians in Turkey in foleja by connecting it with religion.So it was your job doin' this, not our.

O Dema, qa e zgate more burre ? Ti spari ske rrespekt per mendimin e dikujt tjeter, e pret qe dikush ty me ta rrespektu mendimin, bonu pak me demokrate.E mos t'flasem per ato "akuza" qe mi bene se kinse une e "mbeshtese" urrejtjen e serbve ndaj Shqiptareve Musliman nvecanti e ku une i takoje vete ksaje feje edhe kti kombi..Ti as qe m'njef personalishte o zotri, si ki f'tyre me thane gjana kaqe te rana per dikond qe se ke taku kurre ne jete tande.Se per histori ma mos te flasum, je "ibret" por prap se prap ta rrespektoje mendimin, sepse nuk mund t'ia cenosh askujt t'drejten e lirise dhe t'shprehurite.

This is all I wanna say,/

Someone should close this thread.

O Dema, qa e zgate more burre ? Ti spari ske rrespekt per mendimin e dikujt tjeter, e pret qe dikush ty me ta rrespektu mendimin, bonu pak me demokrate.E mos t'flasem per ato "akuza" qe mi bene se kinse une e "mbeshtese" urrejtjen e serbve ndaj Shqiptareve Musliman nvecanti e ku une i takoje vete ksaje feje edhe kti kombi..Ti as qe m'njef personalishte o zotri, si ki f'tyre me thane gjana kaqe te rana per dikond qe se ke taku kurre ne jete tande.Se per histori ma mos te flasum, je "ibret" por prap se prap ta rrespektoje mendimin, sepse nuk mund t'ia cenosh askujt t'drejten e lirise dhe t'shprehurite.

This is all I wanna say,/

Someone should close this thread.

Je ibret ?? hahahaha that sounds Turkish to me.

Leje leje se patriah Pavelin atje e keni postu edhe adhuru e qkas keni shkru e une nuke ju njof krejt se i ndroni nickat per dit.
Veti administratoret e te kallxojne

Eshte e vertete qe me njejtat metodat i ke urrejt shqiptaret me metoda te serbve e te thom ner sy e ku dush, e ibret edhe pismilet je vet.
Hala i ki atje ato shkrime.

I would like to advice all readers and to let them know that few of these Albanians that gather on places like this are extremely poor in their heads and they have issues and complexes.
Most of them are islamophobic and they also hate Ottoman empire. I dont know reasons but i dont have problems with anyone neither i hate anyone, however they are amusing to me.

For example this Leutrim guy is angry because i thanked to Turkey in one thread where there was discussion about genetics of Turks and Albanians, i thought to myself, all these Albanians escaped there, Turkey helped in NATO bombing and was among first countries to recognize Kosovo. Why not to thank it, it was more of a sign that i dont have complexes and phobia out for any country or culture. Quality these low people dont posses.

Since then this Leutrim boy is going after me with his islamophobic ideas accusing me for various things, while his knowledge about Albanians and Kosovo is based on Serbian portals, what he claimed someone else posted as reference from Belgrade portal. They learn history online from google and Serbian websites that are actually Belgrade portals and they give me these sites as references hahaha imagine these people

Same with Nik guy who is angry because i said something about E-v13 and potato noses also i joked with bananas, lololo what a ego maniac.
Guy categorically hates Islam and is quoting my mashallah post 5 times in a row displaying his hatred over that word i said lol. He is Catholic btw lol. Even bigger disgrace. Disgrace for all Albanians.

Then there is our Duhan/Fustan guy that posted patriah Pavle on Foleja (Albanian forum) and admired him and so on, he is Muslim btw...

Ideas like this are also spread among regular population but in vast minority, mostly among lowest end of population like drunk no-life philosophers from pubs and bars.
While wider population and home culture among Albanians is nothing like this few individuals are representing here.

I advice moderators to delete their posts and urge them to warn everyone that discussion is about tribes and genetics, something they dont understand hence why they act like a bunch of monkeys.

If these spamming monkeys finished their show, i would like to open a question about Vasojevici tribe, are they serbicized Albanians and its obvious that they are native to Montenegro rather then to Bosnia?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 51424 times.

Back