Haplogroup T

He thinks we must be worried for something, when we know perfectly what we are. If we really had a strong link with North Africans,there would be no problem in recognize the fact. However, we are not closer to them, autosomal analysis have proven this since a long time.

So what, ¿must we cry for this?. It's ridiculous at this level being discussing a theme there is no doubt about it. Seriously Ferreiro, you are a pathetic desperate buffon. Solve your problem.

In Portugal, according to Beleza (2006), 12% of natives are haplogroup E.
in certain regions and cities the figure is much higher. Example, the city of Beja in the south has 37.5% of haplogroup E (8 samples). Portalegre 25% (28 samples). Both of them are in the region called Alentejo, border with Andalucía.
Even Lisboa gets 17.2% (35 samples).

The complete link (page 6)
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1529-8817.2005.00221.x/pdf

"Border with Andalucia" does not = "Andalucia"

Pinocchio: You've been busted lying through your teeth again.

It's getting bigger!

oTdOZ.jpg

He can't stand that Spaniards are categorically Europeans. All the racist anti-Iberian agenda is going through the culvert.

He just thinks that if he keeps repeating Y-DNA haplogroup information people will think that Spaniards / Iberians have huge amounts of extra-European DNA. Pathetic.

Last edited:
In Portugal, according to Beleza (2006), 12% of natives are haplogroup E.
in certain regions and cities the figure is much higher. Example, the city of Beja in the south has 37.5% of haplogroup E (8 samples). Portalegre 25% (28 samples). Both of them are in the region called Alentejo, border with Andalucía.
Even Lisboa gets 17.2% (35 samples).

The complete link (page 6)
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1529-8817.2005.00221.x/pdf

This post is a perfect example of how absurdly tendentious the Ferreiro T-R-O-L-L is. He makes certain to mention that Beja recorded 37.5% E (Y-DNA) in the Beleza et al. (2006) study, then conveniently fails to mention that the same research also shows that I (Y-DNA), a haplogroup that is fundamentally associated with Northern European population groups, was recorded at near 18% in the Braga region, 16% in Braganca, ~ 14% in Evora (part of Alentejo province), over 14% in Leiria, 12.5% in Santarem and 12.5% in Beja, which is located in the Alentejo - all I (Y-DNA) clades counted. This charlatan is pathologically driven to distort and lie about the genetics of Iberians, even at the expense of looking like a total fool.:useless:

He is an insult for all people who really enjoy with genetics and want to learn as much as posible. Fortunately, it's good to see real serious people with interesting contributions.

Haplogroups E1b1b and T are the next after I to settle in Europe...so they are more European (South) than R1b or R1a are (North) European. Why are you t-r-o-l-l-i-n-g Ferreiro? Are you racist against South Europeans?

He must have a very fat problem.

He is a racist specially against Iberians. He never says anything about Italians because he is of significant Italian descent, but like most South Americans, it's almost sure he is of Spanish descent too. As you can see, the nonsense has reached the maximum level on this guy, totally about to get into the asylum for life.

Although it has an Italian forefather and suspects that Spaniard could have it, he will always be a South Americans native for his aspect and also it will never manage to gain the contest of Miss Universe, for snub.

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2013/07/west-eurasian-admixture-in-khoe-san-via.html

Mybe T corresponds to part of this "west eurasian admixture"? Then I wouldn't assume it's anything to do with phoenicians. Considering the massai culture it doesn't seem anything like what I'd expect for phoenicians and doesn't seem to be native either.

Or is that why people are angry, an implication if came to spain from north africa?

Also you can always update wikipedia but if you don't even know the sources eupedia is using then I wouldn't.

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2013/07/west-eurasian-admixture-in-khoe-san-via.html

Mybe T corresponds to part of this "west eurasian admixture"? Then I wouldn't assume it's anything to do with phoenicians. Considering the massai culture it doesn't seem anything like what I'd expect for phoenicians and doesn't seem to be native either.

Or is that why people are angry, an implication if came to spain from north africa?

Also you can always update wikipedia but if you don't even know the sources eupedia is using then I wouldn't.

LOL, it arrived in africa last.

Its west-asian for westerners and central asian ( uzbekistan ) for the russian geneologist.

its age is equal to J and G...and its older then R

Edit: what a crap paper , Dienekes is giving info which was already known 4 years ago. they must be desperate for inforamtion.
below is the conclusion of the paper

Conclusions.

Based on these analyses, we can propose a model for the spread of west Eurasian ancestry in
southern and eastern Africa as follows: rst, a large-scale movement of people from west Eurasia into Ethiopia
around 3,000 years ago (perhaps from southern Arabia and associated with the D'mt kingdom and the arrival
of Ethiosemitic languages) resulted in the dispersal of west Eurasian ancestry throughout eastern Africa.
This was then followed by a migration of an admixed population (perhaps pastoralists related to speakers
of Khoe-Kwadi languages) from eastern Africa to southern Africa, with admixture occurring approximately
1,500 years ago. Advances in genotyping DNA from archaeological samples may allow aspects of this model
to be directly tested

So west-asian only entered east and south africa 3000 years ago

LOL, it arrived in africa last.

Its west-asian for westerners and central asian ( uzbekistan ) for the russian geneologist.

its age is equal to J and G...and its older then R

Edit: what a crap paper , Dienekes is giving info which was already known 4 years ago. they must be desperate for inforamtion.
below is the conclusion of the paper

Conclusions.

Based on these analyses, we can propose a model for the spread of west Eurasian ancestry in
southern and eastern Africa as follows: rst, a large-scale movement of people from west Eurasia into Ethiopia
around 3,000 years ago (perhaps from southern Arabia and associated with the D'mt kingdom and the arrival
of Ethiosemitic languages) resulted in the dispersal of west Eurasian ancestry throughout eastern Africa.
This was then followed by a migration of an admixed population (perhaps pastoralists related to speakers
of Khoe-Kwadi languages) from eastern Africa to southern Africa, with admixture occurring approximately
1,500 years ago. Advances in genotyping DNA from archaeological samples may allow aspects of this model
to be directly tested

So west-asian only entered east and south africa 3000 years ago
Yeah I did not think it came from africa. But I thought maybe that's why the little drama a few posts back, implication it came from the conquista, or something.

But I too find T to be an interesting group and admittedly don't know too much about it.

After J2, T is the most common y-DNA haplogroup in the Turkish city of Antalya (14%).

So the italian city of Aquila, which has like 22% T, is like a mini Antalya on the southern coast of western Asia Minor.

So the italian city of Aquila, which has like 22% T, is like a mini Antalya on the southern coast of western Asia Minor.

Russian genetic scholars have stated since 2011...........

It seems that the most surprising fact of the above data has not attracted attention.
Fact one, that the basic haplotypes R1a1 and T1 are almost identical:
The feeling that T - is an early R1a1, which mutated DYS426 12 -> 11, but DYS392 = 13 survived from ancient R1a1 (by the way, is the same and R1b).

We associate the basic haplotypes of haplogroup T with the youngest haplogroups on a tree - R1a1 and R1b1a2 the Russian Plain and in Europe, respectively:

12 12 11 - 11 11 - 11 - 11 8 17 17 8 10 8 12 10 12 12 8 12 11 11 12 (R1a, RusR)
12 12 13 - 11 11 - 12 - 11 9 15 16 8 10 8 12 10 12 12 8 12 11 11 12 (R1b1a2, EB)

11 12 13 - 11 13 - 9 - 11 8 17 17 8 10 8 12 10 12 12 8 11 12 11 12 (T1)

The similarity of the base haplotype subclades T1 (and other subclades of haplogroup T1) with R1a1 and R1b1a2 immediately obvious, especially in the last panel of the basic haplotypes, particularly haplogroups R1a1 and T1 (identical alleles identified).

Haplogroup T and R1a1 shares according to their base haplotypes of 8-11 mutations. This is - the minimum distance around the tree haplogroup. Distance T and haplogroup R1b1a2 on basic haplotypes - 10-13 mutations. Thus, the place of haplogroup T - at the top of the tree haplogroup.

8-11 mutations with haplogroup R1a1 - is 40600-60700 years between their common ancestors. In this case, the common ancestor of haplogroup T and R1a1 lived between (40600 +5000 +10000) / 2 = 28,000 years ago (60700 +5000 +10000) / 2 = 38,000 years ago. This - the approximate time of haplogroup R, but this pattern is not consistent with current knowledge of the phylogeny of haplogroups R and T. But phylogenetics is not consistent with the view base haplotype haplogroup. It is clear that the experts it needs to be carefully considered, and possibly make adjustments. Haplogroup T definitely does not fit into an existing tree haplogroups after a series of 2009-2011, side moves.

Literature

Klesov, AA (2011) DNA-Genealogy major haplogroups of the male half of humanity (Part 1). Bulletin of the Russian Academy of DNA Genealogy (ISSN 1942-7484), 4, № 5, 988-1014.

Klyosov, AA (2011) Haplotypes of R1b1a2-P312 and related subclades: origin and "ages" of most recent common ancestors. Proceedings of the Russian Academy of DNA Genealogy, v.4, No. 6, 1127-1195.

I really don't understand why you posted that, or what it means. Wha? The similarity between R1a1 and T? Just no.

I really don't understand why you posted that, or what it means. Wha? The similarity between R1a1 and T? Just no.

this is one part of the paper from April 2013

http://aklyosov.home.comcast.net/~aklyosov/06_04_2013.pdf

its basically a similarity of Haplotypes. from what I read , the theory is about that humans as not all out of africa, but that a second branch came out in central asian area

EDIT: this theory is also a Spencer Wells (Natgeno 2.0) theory,

Last edited:
Also found in 12% of men from surkhandarya (extreme southern Uzbekistan, on the border with northern Afghanistan.) also 12% of Mongol "turan/Altaic" types and 18% of Turkic uyghurs or something like that, and high frequencies of Tuvans from Xinjiang, extreme western china. Many extreme central Asians such as people as far as Tajikistan/western china and even parts of china bordering Mongolia where T frequencies become elevated again, but it certainly did not originate there, just branched off there.

So the highest frequencies really are in Turkish cities (Antalya,Samsun) several Iranian cities, a Uzbek city etc. on top of all that we already know.

Also found in about 11% of Azeris and 15.4% in another Turkish city, but also in 10-15% of certain Mongols, Chinese and Kazakhs particular sub tribes such as uyghurs or Tuvans or turans, who inhabited the eastern fringe of Central Asia (not only Tajikistan/Turkmenistan but as far as Kazakhstan and tiny fractions of china and Mongolia, the turans (turanids?) are ultimately of iranic origin. T is also found rarely and sporadically across India in Dravidian or Bengali populations.

This thread has been viewed 104392 times.

Back