An important request to the admin (ie Maciamo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes mentally disturbed people can be quite devious. Neither personality used good English but Hangman was (purposely) far worse.

Well yes but very rarely can a person write in two or more different styles for a sustained period of time, eventually there is a loss of concentration and they make a mistake, like the one Sparkey has found. But I still didn't notice it!

Well yes but very rarely can a person write in two or more different styles for a sustained period of time, eventually there is a loss of concentration and they make a mistake, like the one Sparkey has found. But I still didn't notice it!

Neither did I but I still suspected something was up. One nutty guy...

I actually think Brady was Sirius2b. Apparently, he's infamous on a number of sites for his bizarre behavior and charlatan tendencies.

I actually think Brady was Sirius2b. Apparently, he's infamous on a number of sites for his bizarre behavior and charlatan tendencies.

Well...

Regarding the animosity between Spanish regions... I agree it has played a role.

Best Regards.

I you had "fun" with this thread, try this one...

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25520

I think it is "Part II". :D

Regards.

I don't think I want to accuse Sirius of anything, but is it a Spanish-speaker thing to end forum posts with "regards," "kind regards," "best regards," etc.? If not, it seems an odd thing to do. A nice gesture perhaps, but not common.

...although, lynx also seemed to do it frequently. And I quite doubt that lynx and Sirius are the same.

Best regards. :innocent:

It is posible that Sirious incited a horde of latino ants to join Eupedia, see the site linked by Lynx, where Sirious invites other latinos to "join this forum and attack those Spaniards"

I am really shocked! And until the very end didn't believe that all these fears and worries (about ******, multiple accounts etc...) turned out to be real. Until the full proof wasn't there I still believed it might just be some unjustified assumption.

I am not even angry about it, but feel really sad: how can it happen that grown-ups who seem to be quite intelligent, with a lot of knowledge and most of them probably even a college degree can let themselves go down so far???

Insulting other people, or provocing with other methods and waiting for reaction just to get any attention?
Creating multiple accounts, other identities, to satisfy their aims?

Is the self-esteem so low, insecurity so high, rejection of other people in real life so severe, that they don't know how to help themselves besides fleeing into a role as rebel in a cyber-world, where they get the attention they miss in real life and can be all they can be?
It's no life I think anyone has deserved!

:useless::useless::useless:

It's really, really sad!

I am really shocked! And until the very end didn't believe that all these fears and worries (about ******, multiple accounts etc...) turned out to be real. Until the full proof wasn't there I still believed it might just be some unjustified assumption.
I am not even angry about it, but feel really sad: how can it happen that grown-ups who seem to be quite intelligent, with a lot of knowledge and most of them probably even a college degree can let themselves go down so far???
Insulting other people, or provocing with other methods and waiting for reaction just to get any attention?
Creating multiple accounts, other identities, to satisfy their aims?
Is the self-esteem so low, insecurity so high, rejection of other people in real life so severe, that they don't know how to help themselves besides fleeing into a role as rebel in a cyber-world, where they get the attention they miss in real life and can be all they can be?
It's no life I think anyone has deserved!
:useless::useless::useless:
It's really, really sad!
These people are pathologically insecure and full of self-hatred. One of the ways they reduce the great angst they have is to lie about and insult other population groups / ethnicities. A great many are indigenous LatAms who attack Spaniards and other Iberians but I'm certain this goes on with non-Iberian ethnicities as well. It's a very sick world we live in... :useless:

Last edited:
They don't care if they look pathetic and embarassing. Growing up in the commodity of the first-world and without much immigration, I only came to realize how much latinos envied-admired-hated us with the begining of internet and forums. I was also shocked.
We have had also some weird "french" users here, with a clear anti-spanish agenda.

Well...
I don't think I want to accuse Sirius of anything, but is it a Spanish-speaker thing to end forum posts with "regards," "kind regards," "best regards," etc.? If not, it seems an odd thing to do. A nice gesture perhaps, but not common.

...although, lynx also seemed to do it frequently. And I quite doubt that lynx and Sirius are the same.

Best regards. :innocent:

I'm so used to seeing it that I don't even notice regards on end of posts anymore. It depends on nationality, I don't know about the Spanish but some do it a lot, British, Belguim, Dutch and German in my experience. I think it also depends on the age group, the younger don't so much but the older nearly always end posts with something. So much so, I've often wondered if I am being bad mannered because I don't usually bother!

Am I being paranoid now, Spion Stirlitz and Sirius? They sound similar.

It is posible that Sirious incited a horde of latino ants to join Eupedia, see the site linked by Lynx, where Sirious invites other latinos to "join this forum and attack those Spaniards"

I realized right away that Sirius2b had called in some other forum.

Anyway I am somewhat annoyed that you have doubted my identity, I felt in that movie where a girl hitchhiking a bus and the girl soon realizes that the bus is full of crazy, finally bus arrives at the mental hospital and is confused like crazy hitchhiker and is committed, there begins his ordeal, a good movie, I think it was a TV movie, a thousand years ago I saw her.

Does anyone doubt my identity?, I assure you that I am, I'm Carlitos, I am.

spaniardes is arab conquistadores celt WANNABES :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Do we need two messages to say nothing? :LOL:

Am I being paranoid now, Spion Stirlitz and Sirius? They sound similar.

I am new to the forum. I have just 12 Messages. I do not think it's a big enough sample to say that I am another user.

I think in these cases it is best to avoid hysteria and paranoria. Otherwise, we will end up eating each other.

However, if I have somehow broken the rules of the forum, I will want to know in what way.

Anyway I am somewhat annoyed that you have doubted my identity, I felt in that movie where a girl hitchhiking a bus and the girl soon realizes that the bus is full of crazy, finally bus arrives at the mental hospital and is confused like crazy hitchhiker and is committed, there begins his ordeal, a good movie, I think it was a TV movie, a thousand years ago I saw her.

I think that we all have to calm down.

For me, you look as an honest user (I read some of your contributions). I doubt that you would try to suplant anyone.

As I said, we should calm down an conduct investigations in an orderly and scientific fashion.

To your description of the movie about the girl in the bus... I want to bring also the scene of the John Carpenter's film "The Thing"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o31Op60Bnw

If I am not mistaken, this "Thing" we are looking to unmask is that user (Sirius?).

THAT is why I believe, we should remain calm and deal with the facts in a serene way.

^^

Thanks, I'm relieved that someone is still sane here.

Shall we post a list of members who are behaving in an unstable fashion?:grin:

Sirius2b, Brady and others are really Klingon spies.:LOL:

April Fool!

I realized right away that Sirius2b had called in some other forum.

Watch out for Grizzly.

^^

I do not care, he allegedly worked with toxic chemicals and that will eventually pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 36381 times.

Back