Fustanella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha... you're for such a deplorable :p
... totally neutralized !
... you don't have guts to answer the questions, even to reply my sentences and quotes one by one like it should, if you have something to say :p

- Why don't you post a thought now: Albanians = Aliens... and try to defend it with your etymological rules: Al ban = Al ien... so Albanians are not autochthon but they invated greeks, romans, slavs, turks... (and post some map) that's why they are very big nation today :p

@ Antigone
Hahaha... eyewitness a ? :D... You and I can't be an eyewitness about the time of pelasgians... But we can see albanians today to make e parallel whith that what ancient writers wrote about these people, their language, culture, history...
+ Do you know that when an institutions like Britannica or scientist of the caliber make an conclusions, like those what I have cited, are based exactly in these primary or contemporary sources that were left from that time, and are present to today... therefore these are much more reliable than what YOU or your friend think, so if you are alergic from primary sources from culture, symbolism, words or language... than make a progress from institutions like Britannica or scientist of the caliber of they above.
Otherwise, reply every my sentence from the page 2,4,5 & 6, whith your primary sources ;).

Mmm, either you're really stupid and can't grasp a very simple definition of primary sources, or you don't understand English very well, or you are just winding everyone up? Which is it I wonder?

Of of off... I know that you are more likely to reply only in this level (in the absence of contra-arguments) and talk about what you render in mind... Ok I'm stupid, i dont now what primary source is, I dont now english... and now reply me whith your "pirmary sources:D" (counter-arguments) about every my sentence above from the page 2,4,5,6,7... in this topic ;)
(and do not catch whith a single word or letter, only to replicate something because you feel that it should)
By the way, you have great Illyrian name... and as always, you make it greek, because you'are based in colonization of that part of the land and not in autochthony!

Go back and read carefully what has been posted before replying, your replies are illogical. You do not make any sense.

I'm trying to dispatch pseudo nationalists who are converted in the victim of south slavs and new greek propaganda, that at any cost contesting the autochthony of albanians, because they now, if this fact will be well known by all world opinion, they will have no reason to fracture even further the albanian wasted territory.
You can see my first post in this topic... I was trying to discuss the topic (for albanian folk similarities whith other old cultures of Europe or Mediterranean) and you can see some people like you, who try to divert the topic (as they always do), in a theory of some pseudo nationalists, even that all free scientists have said their word in this question, from the ancient writers, to today. And I dont want to stay like every other albanian around, and watch how some a bunch of racists, pseudo nationalists, and victims of their lies (or their father lies) try to humiliate everything that has to do whith albanians (all my answers are from books or proffesional studies from international free scientist and not dry words like you did).

So, if you want to proceed the discussion in this level, this requirement is still evident: ...you have to reply me whith your "pirmary sources:D" (counter-arguments) about every my sentence above from the page 2,4,5,6,7... in this topic ;)... than to be free to proceed whith the topic again.

- If you want better to understand the restriction of Albanian ethnicity from antiquity to today, simply focus only in the history of these last 100 years, which are well documented this time even in the archives of new greeks, south slavs, and turks. In these last 100 years, a large proportion of Albanians migrated in the direction of the center of their territory (today Albania) and the mountains of these parts... and a lot of others were migrated in Turkye, using Isamization, with an agreement with the south Slavs (today there are 5 mil. but Turkye does not recognize them as ethnicity), and a lot of them are assimilated, using Orthodoxy or Christianity, as in Greece and Serbia, Croatia or Bosnia, other migrate to Italy, and in other international states around the world... and Albania is the among the few countries in the world which have more of his people outside of their contry, and less in it.
Only in these 100 years, albanians migrated or retreated from their native settlements in Sandzak Bosnia... Nish (and around) in Serbia... Kumanovo, Stip, Veles, Skopje, Prilep, Prespë, Monastir, Resen, Ohrid in Macedonia... Arta, Preveza, Ioannina (Thesprotia or Chameria) in Greece...
For example in Greece, orthodox albanians were the worst "greeks" who commits genocide against other part of muslim albanians, who still maintain their Albanian ethnicity in Chameria
The reason for this displacement (and assimilation of the other part), has one common denominator=Genocide + ethnic cleansing, assimilation, etc.
In the same way this was happened whith slavs in north, assmilated albanians in slavs, fought against albanians... this was happended whith turks also... this was happended whith romans, greeks... that's why we can find genetic similarities whith all these people around albanians (who have a surviving history).

P.S:
It doesnt matter if Albanians are Illyrians, Thracian (Dacians...), Etruscians or Pelasgians...
Even that Thracian and Illyrians can be the same people, even that Thracian, Illyrian, Etruscians... are directly connected whith Pelasgians and can be the same people... but undeniable fact is that albanian people are directly connected whith all these (or this) ancient culture(s) (DNA, language, symbolism, physic antropology, history, geography, and the culture at all, confirms that) this is matter... and now you can proceed to talk specifically about the topic, if you now something about albanian folk at all.

Last edited:
Ok, I'll say it again. There are NO PRIMARY SOURCES (ie FIRST HAND ACCOUNT) to prove your claim, that Albanians are Illyrians. All you have is guesswork, a theory, or an interpretation but NO FACT and all the books in the world, written by all the serious scholars in the world will never change that.

Good luck with your fantasy anyway.

"and all the books in the world, written by all the serious scholars in the world will never change that"... These words clearly shows your anti-scientific approach and not the genuine belief in science, but only in what your machine of propaganda produces

You can read albanian ties whith illyrians in last pages, but nevermind, you'are not here to read. And i told you, it doesnt matter if illyrians are one source of our origin, or we are illyrians at all (this issue has to do with that how illyrians are perceived today, in a wider sense of the word, or in the tight sence of this concept... also, you are not able to tell me any illyrian word, part of their culture, their dna, or whatever, and where did these people disappeared, maybe aliens have taken them, and wich nation represent them better)... the importance lies elsewhere.

Anyway, we will ignore DNA, language, symbolism, physic antropology, history, geography, and the culture at all, that confirms the direct connection of albanians whith the ancient culture of this region... we will ignore ancient writers who wrote about these people, their language, culture, history (based in the primary sources of that time)... we will ignore institutions like Britannica or international scientist of that caliber what i present here, who make the same conclusions and are based exactly in these primary or contemporary sources that were left from that time, and are present to today by albanian people... we will ignore the whole existence of a nation, what is still left somewhere wasted (they dont deserve to present their existence through their culture, language, history, dna... because that baffle the ambitions/planes of the predatory neighbors, for total disappearance of this nation, because only the existence of these people whithout assimilated them, it's a problem about the historic glory of these invaders/neighbors)
And now, you have to reply me whith your "pirmary sources:D" (counter-arguments) about every my sentence above from the page 2,4,5,6,7... in this topic ;)... than to be free to proceed whith the topic again. Otherwise, what are you looking at this topic, when you dont know nothing about albanian folk and its similarity with other old Europian or Mediterranean culture, still left somewhere in the mountains isolated ?

Last edited:
What I found and agreed with

The Albanian scholar Dr. Adrian Qosi who in the middle of Tirana openly opposed the hypothesis about the Illyrian origin of the Albanians. Via the printed media, also with other scholars , Fatos Lubonja, Prof. Adrian Vebiu and others."

Quote: About the Albanians, Wilkes writes "NOT MUCH RELIANCE SHOULD PERHAPS BE PLACED ON ATTEMPTS TO IDENTIFY AN ILLYRIAN ANTHROPOLOGICAL TYPE AS SHORT AND DARK SKINNED SIMMILAR TO MODERN ALBANIANS."
Wilkes was proven CORRECT by science when the Human Genome Project's Y-chromosome study of European populations, confirmed that the vast majority of contemporary Albanians do not share an Illyrian or any Indo-European lineage. Quote: That's the way it is with our culture, which is mythomaniac, national-communist, romantic, self-glorifying. You can't say anything objective without people getting angry. The Albanians are a people who still dream. That is what they are like in their conversations, their literature...In light of Hoxha and 'pyramid schemes, Albanians are a people who still dream. That's just the way they are..." Fatos Lubojia - Albanian historian Quote: Albanian scholar Dr. Adrian Qosi writes: I can say that today appear a group of new Albanian scholars who do not agree with the false myths (About Illyrian & Epirote descent) and courageously accept the scientific truth that they are not whatsoever connected to these ancient peoples. I am proud that I lead this group and that they took up from me the necessary scholarly courage."

Quote: Ardian Vebiu Famous Albanian historian writes:
My personal opinion is that the issue of Albanians descending or not from Illyrians doesn't deserve the interest it has traditionally aroused. There is absolutely NO Illyrian cultural legacy among Albanians today. In a certain sense, Illyrians (with their less fortunate fellows, the Pelasgians) are a pure creation of Albanian romanticism.

Hahaha... finally someone found something against, what any "scientist" can think. So, i have to oppose you with contra arguments against (even that i transmit until now evidences from these components: language, history, dna, geography, symbolism, dance, costumes... but no one tried to reply me about them. So, this theory came from a few Mediterranean elements in albanian race, culture, language... and they forget who Pelasgian were or Illyrians in a wider sense of the word. Illyrians are one source of albanians origin if you think that Illyrians are only these in today Balkans (that's why there is space to fill whith any other theory like these individs). But you have to read more in this direction, to learn thousands of outcomes like this (about the wider sense of the word Illyrians):
184222_168285246552586_100001133356751_331737_4469555_n.jpg

That's why almost every albanian city today speak a different tone of their language... Like Illyrian tribes, or Thracian, or Pelasgian... whatever... tribes, have some small differences between them, but were the same culture= Pelasgian culture, in the same way, today Dr. Robert Elsie (albanolog), has recorded in the field among albanians 137 dialects (or under dialects), and speak the same language.
This fact, or differences in so many underdialects among albanians, tell us that these people lived in a wider space far apart, but were from the same culture, because although the words are the same, only with different intonation and some different letters, and the same culture ... as Pelasgians were in general.
Also, when all these tribes of this old culture, continue to attract continuously from new invaders (like Britannica, or National Geographic says that all these tribes are collected in today's Albanians people), in the direction of their center (today Albania), in this time they started to call them self as sons of the eagle = Shqiptar (Shqyptar), because their central tribe Albanians, does not represent all of them.

Reading in this direction, I found these evidences from a different sources:
How Illyrian (Thracian, or Pelasgian tribes) moved arund the Meditterean, specifically from Asia Minor to Balkans, drawn from the invasions of greeks, indo-europians or whoever.
__
* Dardanians in Asia Minor, Dardanians as Illyrian tribe in central Balkans (today Kosovars);
__
* Parthini in Middle east... Parthini in central Albania, near the next illyrian tribe Albani... And Parth (Bardh) means White, and Alb means White!;
__
* Lydia, Lybia, Luwia, Likia, Lycaonia (Lukka or Luqqa... in albanian Luq/lloq/ç... means something wet, backwater...) - in Asia Minor... Lyncests in Illyria, or near the lake of Ohrid (was called Lychni) between Albania and Macedonia... the Lake, in albanian is Liqen.
__
Chimaera... also:
1. Asia minor
01_chimera_335x199_01.jpg

< >
2. Albania
photo.php
47857_129994250381686_100001133356751_146248_1013214_n.jpg

(Also in this old map we have the name of the Mount "Temira". In albanian "Te miret" - "the good ones" in Mythology the goods (the bests) are the gods... so this is Mount of Gods, or like today has changed in Mount Tomorr... but this is another subject)

- http://www.olymposlodge.info/index.php?id=16&L=1
- The story of Chimaera is already mentioned in the Iliad (Il. 6. 176-182... http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Hom.+Il.+6.176&fromdoc=Perseus%253Atext%253A1999.01.0133 ) where it is the name of a monster that should be killed by Bellerophon, a Corinthian hero sent to Lycia by King Proitos in order to be killed by the Lycian king, Iobates... A Note on Pseudohistories: Plutarch Facing Chimaera:http://hestieia.wordpress.com/a-note-on-pseudohistories-plutarch-facing-chimaera/ ...
astrological way: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66175&l=1c4fac0c23&id=100001133356751...
- Also in our territory (under 2), Chimera is located where it is today Himara, or mountains of Himara
117edmp.png
... and "L'Albania: Notizie Geografiche, Ethnografiche e Storiche - Arturo Galanti (1901)"
... and the name Mal
5xoebs.jpg

-Also a similarity in between lykians of Asia Minor, and lynchians, around Ohrid, we have also in the construction of tumules (characteristic of Illyrian graves)

__
* Japodes in north Illyria, Japyges in south-west Illyria or today Italya (Japie/Japej - People who make crown in albanian)
__
* Phryges (frigjet) in Asia minor (or south-east Illyria), Bryges in central Illyria also (or today Albania) Bryge (Brigje) in albanian - coastlines in english.
__
* Galabriens in central Illyria, Calabriens in west south-west Illyria, or today Italy
__
* Mezapes in central Illyria (today Greece), Mesaper in south west Illyria, or today Italy (Mes in albanian, middle in english)
__
* Mesie in central Illyria, Mysie in Asia minor, or south-east Illyria and Mesie in east Illyria (Thrace) - (Mes in albanian, middle in english)
__
* Chaones in centar Illyria, Chones in south-west Illyria, today Italy
__
* Elymie in central Illyria, Elymes in south-west Illyria, today Italy
__
* Mesaphen in central Illyria, Messaphe in south-west Illyria, today Italy
__
* Taulanti: Thucydides notes this tribe in his history of the Peloponnesian War as allies of Athens. (Taulant-Dry land in albanian)
__
* Etrsuscans (from Troy, Toscany, Tyrhennia...), also came from Illyria and founder the Italy
- Etruscan language, that language actually a form of Pelasgian, like the language written on the Lemnos Tablets of the aegean, the language of Homer: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...a.110082529039525.4389.100001133356751&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....139407142773730.23767.100001133356751&type=1
Also, see this map:
46886_128442420536869_100001133356751_139504_4089243_n.jpg

Otherwise, I know all these three persons... they are journalists and want to be in the center of the mediatic attention, with any new absurd idea. They were in jail from the communists, and want to revenge about every thing what it can be connected whith communism in Albania, and they have heard (from slavic and greek propaganda) that illyrian, pelasgian or whatever theory of albanian origin, is announced by communism, and they tried to opposed these theory, but they forgot that these theory were supported many centuries before communism, even in times when the Albanians have not had at all institutions (not enter more deeply to the ancient writers). Also, they can't support whith eny evidence what they are talking about... and no one is taking seriously what they are talking. In this level of conversations you can find whith thousands, here between albanians... you have ideas that albanians are Chinese, why you don't take any of them here :p

I am amazed how you managed to enter so deep to find any of these ideas of any individual whith no scientific weight, and close your eyes before ranking scientist of the level of Isaac Newton and institutions like Britannica !

I told you that albanians does not care about who they are... you care ! - That's why you can find all sorts of ideas... but if you want to learn something, you have to start learning whith your own initiative, to know these people, their culture, language... and then you can say something in this direction.
By the way, italian director Gianni Amelio said: I have not met until today any Albanian who love their country! - So, you dont have to be surprised when your ideas can be found among them ;) - Because the common denominator of you, is hatred of this nation in every sence.

Last edited:
When we are to Lykia, Lycaonia (Lukka or Luqqa)
262483_137137959708165_100002358844776_231043_4465457_n.jpg

... in Asia minor, nearby Troy and its glorious legendary homeric wars. Troy of the dardanian king Priam
(all the names of the protagonists of the Trojan War, were imagined by Homer, according to the role they played in that event: In this case: Priam="pri/j" in albanian means "lead" am/jam, means "Am"=the leader, I'm the leader... Troy in albanian means "land"... "Ilion" in albanian means "our star"... etc.),
who was married to a pelasgian woman and as a result Pari (in albanins means "the first") with Hector (in albanians means "iron man") were Dardano-Pelasgians
281613_137139369708024_100002358844776_231046_1353851_n.jpg

In this area we have a diverse archaeological territory, as Selca monumental graves and a lot of inscriptions documents that were written with different alphabets as the Kerian or Lydian:
249208_137140503041244_100002358844776_231052_3918676_n.jpg

281283_137140923041202_100002358844776_231055_2928048_n.jpg

... but here will stand in the language of the inscriptions on the most widespread in Asia Minor, to language writen whith the Lykian alphabet.
226188_137142969707664_100002358844776_231076_2816120_n.jpg

Now we will go in deciphering the bilingual inscriptions of Lyco-Greek, based from
IAKOVOS THOMOPULOS
PELLASGICA
Athens, 1912
281323_137144306374197_100002358844776_231088_3989348_n.jpg

This inscription from the limerit lycians written in above, also translated into Greek, DOWN = Lykian, or the old(original) language and than is translated in the later Greek language.

262498_137145946374033_100002358844776_231101_4680839_n.jpg

Greek translation is:
TODHE E PIJSATO TO MNIMA SIDARIOOS IOS PARMENONDAS EAFTOI QE GJINEKI QE IOS PUVIALI=PERMENDOREN E E BERI SIDHARIOS DJALI PARMENONDAS, VETES SE VETE, GRUAS EDHE DJALIT PUVIALI

In original is:
E BEIJA E RAVAZIJA ME TE PRINA FATE, SIDHERIJA PARMENARIS TIDHEMI HRPPE ETLI E VE DHE LADHE E VE DHE TIDHEMI PUVILEJE

As we see, the greek translation is semantic and not word for word.

"tidhemi"="cilimi"="his child". This was the name for the child in Lycian original language. In albanian today is "kalama", also "caull";
"ladhe"="women/wife". This was the name for the wife... in albanian: "La dhe"... she leave the land;
"hrppe, her per"= "herë", in albanian "times"; "për" in albanian "for";
"eravazija"= in albanian "rava zija", or "ra zija"- "fell the mourn";
"etli e ve" and "ladhe e ve" = "Et/at-li" in albanian, means "father", "e ve/t" in albanian means "his"... and "ladhe" (it is explained above), means wife/women... "His father and his wife";

All in albanian:
E BEJA VARRIN PER TE NA PRIRE FATE. SIDHERIJA DJALI I PARMENDARIT PER BABEN E VETE EDHE GRUAN E VETE DHE DJALIN PUVELIJE

All in english:
I dit the grave to led us fate. Sidheria (i stand like a land) the son of Parmendar for his father and his wife and his son Puvelije

Mostly inscriptions on the graves have more or less a similar structure and starting with:"E BEJA", "E BEJ", "E BENE" (all in albanian) I did, I made it, they did... and the word "varr"-"grave" replaced by the words "QENDRES"-"DATA" = "stay"-"Memorial"-"Date", and next are showing the grave makers.

* The same structure has also the next inscription, which I will transmit here partly, only for the fantastic ORIGINAL Pelasgian rhyme.
205983_137152403040054_100002358844776_231139_18390_n.jpg

... and here, also we have only general translation in greek, and not word by word.
Translation speaks about the LITON = Moon, which in antiquity in this region, regarded as the guardians of graves.

Translator of the original Greek inscription tells us that if someone will buy or ruin the grave "Lito will revenge"... besides the original never says such a thing word for word. It appears that those who later translated into Greek they did not deal with the whole the translation. The original is rich and World Masterpiece with rhyme (of the rare of this style). This is the original:
KJASTU ENI KLAHI E BEJE HI
SE VENDRI VENDE ZI
Albanian =

QASU HENE QAJE E BEJE HI
DHE VENDI,VENDE I ZI

English:
interfere(harass or access) Moon, cry it and make it ash
and the land, the land make it black

Well, pelasgian lament, with high artistic sense is described in this stone or tomb in pelasgian Lycia.

I have a lot of this kind of inscriptions from around all Mediterranean (Asia Minor, Greece, Italy, Balkans...) , which all are pure albanian even today, and our institutions don't care about that... anyway, we have to discuss here about something else, and don't make me to start again talking about origin, or to make me present other facts to convince you to think twice when you want to copy-paste something from wikipedia about this issue, even that people like you, don't care what i transmit, they dont even read :S

Can we proceed now to speak about (the topic) folk similarities between albanians and other old cultures what are still left somewhere in Europe & Mediterranean ?

HAHHA

This says the mountain ranges of the albanians who where mountain people came from a place called Pinto near Mt.Olympus and the name of their area was called maliesi. they spoke an ancient macedonian dialect and it became the albanian language.
They moved to Thessaly ( tessaglia) to a city called mallea near the malea mounts.

Hahaha... finally someone found something against, what any "scientist" can think. So, i have to oppose you with contra arguments against (even that i transmit until now evidences from these components: language, history, dna, geography, symbolism, dance, costumes... but no one tried to reply me about them. So, this theory came from a few Mediterranean elements in albanian race, culture, language... and they forget who Pelasgian were or Illyrians in a wider sense of the word. Illyrians are one source of albanians origin if you think that Illyrians are only these in today Balkans (that's why there is space to fill whith any other theory like these individs). But you have to read more in this direction, to learn thousands of outcomes like this (about the wider sense of the word Illyrians):
184222_168285246552586_100001133356751_331737_4469555_n.jpg

That's why almost every albanian city today speak a different tone of their language... Like Illyrian tribes, or Thracian, or Pelasgian... whatever... tribes, have some small differences between them, but were the same culture= Pelasgian culture, in the same way, today Dr. Robert Elsie (albanolog), has recorded in the field among albanians 137 dialects (or under dialects), and speak the same language.
This fact, or differences in so many underdialects among albanians, tell us that these people lived in a wider space far apart, but were from the same culture, because although the words are the same, only with different intonation and some different letters, and the same culture ... as Pelasgians were in general.
Also, when all these tribes of this old culture, continue to attract continuously from new invaders (like Britannica, or National Geographic says that all these tribes are collected in today's Albanians people), in the direction of their center (today Albania), in this time they started to call them self as sons of the eagle = Shqiptar (Shqyptar), because their central tribe Albanians, does not represent all of them.

Reading in this direction, I found these evidences from a different sources:
How Illyrian (Thracian, or Pelasgian tribes) moved arund the Meditterean, specifically from Asia Minor to Balkans, drawn from the invasions of greeks, indo-europians or whoever.
__
* Dardanians in Asia Minor, Dardanians as Illyrian tribe in central Balkans (today Kosovars);
__
* Parthini in Middle east... Parthini in central Albania, near the next illyrian tribe Albani... And Parth (Bardh) means White, and Alb means White!;
__
* Lydia, Lybia, Luwia, Likia, Lycaonia (Lukka or Luqqa... in albanian Luq/lloq/ç... means something wet, backwater...) - in Asia Minor... Lyncests in Illyria, or near the lake of Ohrid (was called Lychni) between Albania and Macedonia... the Lake, in albanian is Liqen.
__
Chimaera... also:
1. Asia minor
01_chimera_335x199_01.jpg

< >
2. Albania
photo.php
47857_129994250381686_100001133356751_146248_1013214_n.jpg

(Also in this old map we have the name of the Mount "Temira". In albanian "Te miret" - "the good ones" in Mythology the goods (the bests) are the gods... so this is Mount of Gods, or like today has changed in Mount Tomorr... but this is another subject)

- http://www.olymposlodge.info/index.php?id=16&L=1
- The story of Chimaera is already mentioned in the Iliad (Il. 6. 176-182... http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Hom.+Il.+6.176&fromdoc=Perseus%253Atext%253A1999.01.0133 ) where it is the name of a monster that should be killed by Bellerophon, a Corinthian hero sent to Lycia by King Proitos in order to be killed by the Lycian king, Iobates... A Note on Pseudohistories: Plutarch Facing Chimaera:http://hestieia.wordpress.com/a-note-on-pseudohistories-plutarch-facing-chimaera/ ...
astrological way: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66175&l=1c4fac0c23&id=100001133356751...
- Also in our territory (under 2), Chimera is located where it is today Himara, or mountains of Himara
117edmp.png
... and "L'Albania: Notizie Geografiche, Ethnografiche e Storiche - Arturo Galanti (1901)"
... and the name Mal
5xoebs.jpg

-Also a similarity in between lykians of Asia Minor, and lynchians, around Ohrid, we have also in the construction of tumules (characteristic of Illyrian graves)

__
* Japodes in north Illyria, Japyges in south-west Illyria or today Italya (Japie/Japej - People who make crown in albanian)
__
* Phryges (frigjet) in Asia minor (or south-east Illyria), Bryges in central Illyria also (or today Albania) Bryge (Brigje) in albanian - coastlines in english.
__
* Galabriens in central Illyria, Calabriens in west south-west Illyria, or today Italy
__
* Mezapes in central Illyria (today Greece), Mesaper in south west Illyria, or today Italy (Mes in albanian, middle in english)
__
* Mesie in central Illyria, Mysie in Asia minor, or south-east Illyria and Mesie in east Illyria (Thrace) - (Mes in albanian, middle in english)
__
* Chaones in centar Illyria, Chones in south-west Illyria, today Italy
__
* Elymie in central Illyria, Elymes in south-west Illyria, today Italy
__
* Mesaphen in central Illyria, Messaphe in south-west Illyria, today Italy
__
* Taulanti: Thucydides notes this tribe in his history of the Peloponnesian War as allies of Athens. (Taulant-Dry land in albanian)
__
* Etrsuscans (from Troy, Toscany, Tyrhennia...), also came from Illyria and founder the Italy
- Etruscan language, that language actually a form of Pelasgian, like the language written on the Lemnos Tablets of the aegean, the language of Homer: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...a.110082529039525.4389.100001133356751&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....139407142773730.23767.100001133356751&type=1
Also, see this map:
46886_128442420536869_100001133356751_139504_4089243_n.jpg

Otherwise, I know all these three persons... they are journalists and want to be in the center of the mediatic attention, with any new absurd idea. They were in jail from the communists, and want to revenge about every thing what it can be connected whith communism in Albania, and they have heard (from slavic and greek propaganda) that illyrian, pelasgian or whatever theory of albanian origin, is announced by communism, and they tried to opposed these theory, but they forgot that these theory were supported many centuries before communism, even in times when the Albanians have not had at all institutions (not enter more deeply to the ancient writers). Also, they can't support whith eny evidence what they are talking about... and no one is taking seriously what they are talking. In this level of conversations you can find whith thousands, here between albanians... you have ideas that albanians are Chinese, why you don't take any of them here :p

I am amazed how you managed to enter so deep to find any of these ideas of any individual whith no scientific weight, and close your eyes before ranking scientist of the level of Isaac Newton and institutions like Britannica !

I told you that albanians does not care about who they are... you care ! - That's why you can find all sorts of ideas... but if you want to learn something, you have to start learning whith your own initiative, to know these people, their culture, language... and then you can say something in this direction.
By the way, italian director Gianni Amelio said: I have not met until today any Albanian who love their country! - So, you dont have to be surprised when your ideas can be found among them ;) - Because the common denominator of you, is hatred of this nation in every sence.

hahah .....every nation lies , go and discover the truth for yourself and stop placing nationalistic rubbish ( propaganda) to justify a dream. go and read as many non-albanian books as you can.

i learn italian history by avoiding italian books. ......as I said every nation lies about their history

When we are to Lykia, Lycaonia (Lukka or Luqqa)
262483_137137959708165_100002358844776_231043_4465457_n.jpg

... in Asia minor, nearby Troy and its glorious legendary homeric wars. Troy of the dardanian king Priam
(all the names of the protagonists of the Trojan War, were imagined by Homer, according to the role they played in that event: In this case: Priam="pri/j" in albanian means "lead" am/jam, means "Am"=the leader, I'm the leader... Troy in albanian means "land"... "Ilion" in albanian means "our star"... etc.),
who was married to a pelasgian woman and as a result Pari (in albanins means "the first") with Hector (in albanians means "iron man") were Dardano-Pelasgians
281613_137139369708024_100002358844776_231046_1353851_n.jpg

In this area we have a diverse archaeological territory, as Selca monumental graves and a lot of inscriptions documents that were written with different alphabets as the Kerian or Lydian:
249208_137140503041244_100002358844776_231052_3918676_n.jpg

281283_137140923041202_100002358844776_231055_2928048_n.jpg

... but here will stand in the language of the inscriptions on the most widespread in Asia Minor, to language writen whith the Lykian alphabet.
226188_137142969707664_100002358844776_231076_2816120_n.jpg

Now we will go in deciphering the bilingual inscriptions of Lyco-Greek, based from
IAKOVOS THOMOPULOS
PELLASGICA
Athens, 1912
281323_137144306374197_100002358844776_231088_3989348_n.jpg

This inscription from the limerit lycians written in above, also translated into Greek, DOWN = Lykian, or the old(original) language and than is translated in the later Greek language.

262498_137145946374033_100002358844776_231101_4680839_n.jpg

Greek translation is:
TODHE E PIJSATO TO MNIMA SIDARIOOS IOS PARMENONDAS EAFTOI QE GJINEKI QE IOS PUVIALI=PERMENDOREN E E BERI SIDHARIOS DJALI PARMENONDAS, VETES SE VETE, GRUAS EDHE DJALIT PUVIALI

In original is:
E BEIJA E RAVAZIJA ME TE PRINA FATE, SIDHERIJA PARMENARIS TIDHEMI HRPPE ETLI E VE DHE LADHE E VE DHE TIDHEMI PUVILEJE

As we see, the greek translation is semantic and not word for word.

"tidhemi"="cilimi"="his child". This was the name for the child in Lycian original language. In albanian today is "kalama", also "caull";
"ladhe"="women/wife". This was the name for the wife... in albanian: "La dhe"... she leave the land;
"hrppe, her per"= "herë", in albanian "times"; "për" in albanian "for";
"eravazija"= in albanian "rava zija", or "ra zija"- "fell the mourn";
"etli e ve" and "ladhe e ve" = "Et/at-li" in albanian, means "father", "e ve/t" in albanian means "his"... and "ladhe" (it is explained above), means wife/women... "His father and his wife";

All in albanian:
E BEJA VARRIN PER TE NA PRIRE FATE. SIDHERIJA DJALI I PARMENDARIT PER BABEN E VETE EDHE GRUAN E VETE DHE DJALIN PUVELIJE

All in english:
I dit the grave to led us fate. Sidheria (i stand like a land) the son of Parmendar for his father and his wife and his son Puvelije

Mostly inscriptions on the graves have more or less a similar structure and starting with:"E BEJA", "E BEJ", "E BENE" (all in albanian) I did, I made it, they did... and the word "varr"-"grave" replaced by the words "QENDRES"-"DATA" = "stay"-"Memorial"-"Date", and next are showing the grave makers.

* The same structure has also the next inscription, which I will transmit here partly, only for the fantastic ORIGINAL Pelasgian rhyme.
205983_137152403040054_100002358844776_231139_18390_n.jpg

... and here, also we have only general translation in greek, and not word by word.
Translation speaks about the LITON = Moon, which in antiquity in this region, regarded as the guardians of graves.

Translator of the original Greek inscription tells us that if someone will buy or ruin the grave "Lito will revenge"... besides the original never says such a thing word for word. It appears that those who later translated into Greek they did not deal with the whole the translation. The original is rich and World Masterpiece with rhyme (of the rare of this style). This is the original:
KJASTU ENI KLAHI E BEJE HI
SE VENDRI VENDE ZI
Albanian =

QASU HENE QAJE E BEJE HI
DHE VENDI,VENDE I ZI

English:
interfere(harass or access) Moon, cry it and make it ash
and the land, the land make it black

Well, pelasgian lament, with high artistic sense is described in this stone or tomb in pelasgian Lycia.

I have a lot of this kind of inscriptions from around all Mediterranean (Asia Minor, Greece, Italy, Balkans...) , which all are pure albanian even today, and our institutions don't care about that... anyway, we have to discuss here about something else, and don't make me to start again talking about origin, or to make me present other facts to convince you to think twice when you want to copy-paste something from wikipedia about this issue, even that people like you, don't care what i transmit, they dont even read :S

Can we proceed now to speak about (the topic) folk similarities between albanians and other old cultures what are still left somewhere in Europe & Mediterranean ?

I know about the dardanians of Anatolia ( aeneas was a dardanian ) who moved to the balkans...............what are you saying that albanians are now Dardanians ?

I wonder does anyone here know the rules how to communicate scientifically ?!
Everyone who post here, is telling something (in his own) like to speak in MSN, and nobody is not able to quote my sentences and to give me his contra argument if he is not agreed whith that, exaclty about that piece of information what he quote (or if he's not agree with the whole point, than he should quote every my sentence and to give here materials contra for that information), and to proceed in the next sentence... only in this way you can defend your theory, if you have any at all.

@ zanipolo
You've done grat job whith the translation :) - Every nation lie about theirself, my nation don't even had the
opportunity to develop institutions and to make any propaganda like others did... adding here and the attribute of nihilism, or selflessness what albanians had in their blood (culture)... I told you, albanians don't care who they are at all... their primary task was to survive (by changing religion, nationality...) and now is to make money, just to alleviate this permanent poverty.
So, that's why I'm posting here hounderts of studies by international scientist, who don't have the reason to be nationalistic. I enjoy to post here studies even from slavic and greek scientist, who historicaly were fighting albanians... ! (Slavs fought albanians to take their tetrritory, just to have access to the sea, but greeks want to eradicate all albanians, because the existing of Shqiptar, or the Albanian identity, is the primary risk for the historic glory, what greeks want to monopolize).
By the way, you simple dont understand that the region what is now inhabited by Albanians, is inhabited by the same people since prehistory, although neighbors claim territories based on invasions. Dardanians are the heart of albanian identity (of course they can't be slavs, or greeks)... they are todays Kosovars, or the link between thracian and illyrian culture (if they if they were not as one)... this is shown and in the language, culture, facial color... of todays albanians in Kosovo.
59010_129386647109113_100001133356751_144005_3237160_n.jpg

+
I was not tried to ask more data for this part, because it already widely known, even by slavs itself, for example:
Robert Bideleux is Senior Lecturer in Politics and Director of the Centre of Russian and East European Studies at the University of Wales, Swansea. He is the co-author of A History of Eastern Europe (Routledge, 1998):
Kosovo Albanians (Kosovars) are descended from the ancient Dardanians (Illyrians) who inhabited the western Balkans long before Slavs arrived in the sixth to eighth centuries AD.
http://www.albaniacountry.info/the-dardanians-a-quest-into-prehistory
+ Everyone here have to understand that in the culture of albanians, does not exist propaganda, and they dont even ACT (operate, take actions...) to take something what was their... they always REACT, to deffent what is still left. And for them, there are not close nations (sister nations, mother nations, or any of these) or foreign nations... for albanians genetically all are the same... that's why Wadham Peacock wrote the book - Albania, the foundling state of Europe

As always, I want to reinforce my thoughts, by studies from international scientists:

Dr. Alexander Lambert: Europe sabotage albanian history in the nineteenth century, when Illyria was called the Balkans

Europe should be proud to have in her bosom the Albanian nation, which should be evaluated as more tolerant ... there is no case that the Albanians in any moment of history they are no recognized as a nation that has attacked other nations and they never did not take part in the massacres. It is known that the Albanians have to shame to kill an enemy who surrenders... and that many Albanians have excellent running if the empire, whether other countries. Likewise, in his other Albanians have left their name in different fields of sciences in various countries of the world ...

"European civilization scandal !"

"If we return to the pre-history, before the Homeric bard to sing deities and mythological heroes, before writing of the Greek language, lived a people known as Pelasgians ...
... Albanians are the only ones who have come so far from this powerful breed of prehistory. Only recently been determined that the Pelasgians were the ancient Illyrians ... These Illyrians spent in Italy named Tosca, as they are called still in Albania, while in Italy have remained as Tosca, Tuscany, Etruscan ...
... Albanian language has been true language of Homer (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66164&l=62b6e46d8b&id=100001133356751), the Greeks have borrowed from the Troubadour Pelasgians epos their outstanding ...
... Albanian (Shqip or "Eagle language") has been the native language of Alexander the great conquests and of Pyrrhus of Epirus, one of the greatest generals of history, which happened to be the ultimate challenge of all invading Roman legions.
... It is beyond any imagination tragedy that this great race and very ancient, laid in this condition, which deserves to be called European civilization scandal. It is not surprising that the Ottoman conqueror prohibit any kind of digging on Albanian soil, which may remind people of its former glory ...
... What a great thresure of knowledge is waiting for archaeologist when the earth of Albanians will open the treasures of the history of the Pelasgians!"

George Fred Williams - The Albanians
(1914)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=149051&l=1c4c6738d3&id=100001133356751

- Further he writes: "crass stone buildings, opposite the Parthenon, the Acropolis of Athens even today they are called Pelasgian ! ...These ancient inhabitants, known as "Divine Pelasgians" also built the great wall of primitive "Cyklopian" - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=148824&l=3bd2c70603&id=100001133356751 (even those of Phenixit in Delvina, or those of Ulcinj) ... that as the prof Pokoki, said: they were raised long before the Greeks "to come to life" (as already known from ancient writers that the Pelasgians were the native people before the Hellenic!) - Also known that with the technology of stone "Cyklop" the pyramids of Egypt were constructed...

For more in this direction, see "Pelasgian Masonry":
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=189224&l=195155e482&id=100001133356751

... Studies of the second half of the twentieth century, prove that the albanian is the oldest Indo-European language. Albanian language other than Greek and Armenian language in the script of her sanskrit uses the Latin alphabet, pronounced as it is written. If you enter the ancient history, we can find that Alexander the Great, son of Olympia, Epirotic - Illyrian and albanian (illyrian) had as their mother tongue. Aristotle taught him Greek. Very widespread in today's world the phrase "A pyrrhic victory." And this expression is reminiscent of the famous victory when Pyrrhus was defeated in Askulum Romans in 279 BC. Pirro Plutarku assessed as the greatest strategist of antiquity. It was the Romans who lost their battle in history as the battle that characterizes the beginning of their attachment, whereas Pirro Epirotes and the battle was marked as their point of decadence. World Pirro considered as Greek, although he taught Greek at the age of 12-year-old in Alexandria, where his royal education continued ...
... Among the most famous emperors let us mention Constantine the Great, who was born in Kosovo (Dardania). Constantine the Great was he who had put firmly on the side of the Christian church with Ediktin of Milan of 313, which Christians were guaranteed a tolerance that was equal to the recognition of Christianity as state religion. The rule of Constantine the I-st excelled in building Christian monuments, of which I will mention the Vatican. Even the Emperor Justinian I was an Illyrian. He left as a legacy of his work glorious legislative JUSTIANIT CODE THAT HAS left today FOUNDATION OF MODERN CIVIL RIGHTS.
Translator of the Bible in Latin was the Illyrian St. Hieronim. Christian hymn composer and "Laudamus ..." to use even today is the work of composer Nike Dardania, Illyrian from Kosovo. Must acknowledge that the Illyrians in Europe have been one of the first people who accepted Christianity, this is confirmed by the Bible. When St. Paul went on to Illyria to distribute christianity he found a Christian church in Durres...
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tirana-Albania/Perandoret-ilir/385086009144
... In the Middle Ages the Albanians have given the world leaders, secular or religious leaders and cultural personalities who cross the borders of Europe. SOME POPE HAVE BEEN whith Albanian origin ...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=69714&l=6d45fc478a&id=100001133356751
... for example - Clement XI's the most righteous of them. But the Albanians have been on top of important world religions, both at the top of orthodox religion, as well as a Muslim. In history we find prominent Albanian leaders in many European countries, even among those who sometimes have determined the fate of many historic battles (in 1515 that Mercury Bua whith the light chivalry of Venice, consisting of all the Albanians set victory Marinjanit battle, the story made him battle of giants and not Francis I of France, 19, two days they learned how fought battle). Albanians have given more prominent prime ministers and generals Ottoman Empire (Qyprili family only gave 5 prime Empire). Albanians have given many heroes of Greek independence, of which I will mention Kundurjotis, Marco Bocari, Kanaris, Kolokotroni, Karaiskaqis, Bubulina. Who were in leadership of the Greek revolution, of which several prime ministers of the newly independent state of Greece. Romania also had a family of Albanian origin princore (Alexander and Vladimir and Princess Eleonora Gjika known as Dora Distr). Francesco Crispin, friend of Garibaldi, the Macinit Kavouri has been a BIG KRYEMINISTË of Italy, was of Albanian origin. Painters like Carpacci, Albany, etc.., Humanitarian Leonic Tome, professor of Copernicus and many Albanian personalities, were honored by the history of Italy. Muhammad Ali of Egypt Modern reformer that French history has called "Napoleon of the Middle East" that Albanian establishing royal dynasty of Egypt who reigned about 150 years. TAJMAHAL architect in Agra, India, masterpieces of Islamic architecture was the work of an Albanian ...
... Like the "Blue Mosque" of many important mosques of Istanbul. And finally the Albanian National Hero, Scanderbeg, an almost universal example of freedom fighter, distinguished in the whole world with memorials not only in Tirana, Pristina and Skopje, but also in Rome, Brussels, Geneva, Detroit, Buenos Aires. Other memorials to Scanderbeg are designed to rise in London, Warsaw, Melbourne, Manila etc..
When the Albanians have contributed so much to the civilization of mankind, why few people in the world are aware of this, rather more as did not want to accept this reality?
It must be said that such a thing is explained by the relative isolation of the Albanians not without purpose by the international community, and in particular from Europe, from Berlin Congress onwards (1878). In fact after defeating the Turks in the Russo-Turkish war, the international press began work to ignore the name change Albanians by former Illyrian peninsula inhabited since prehistoric times and until today the Illyrians - Albanians. He was baptized with a new name that even today, the Balkan Peninsula, just getting started from this series of Balkan Mountains. Why was attacked Albanians? Much of European diplomacy has used conservative pejorativ term "Turkish" to describe the Turks as Muslim communities in the Balkans, even though most of them are not Turkish. Europe has supported and has enlarged the lands of Greece, Serbia and Montenegro, at the expense of the Albanians. None of the major European powers did not support this cause, when Albanians created the League of Prizren to defend their case right against decisions of the Congress of Berlin. They were left in the lurch by all ...

... Of course paying dearly this independence, the Albanians with half of the territories populated by Albanians world diplomacy donated Serbs, Greeks and the Montenegrins. And since this time the world began to use the term "Greater Albania" by Albanian misrepresented and discourage any desire to form their legally Albanian nation state. Here's that historical injustice against the Albanians and that really made a debacle in the Balkans, calling the latter "powder magazine" ...
More about the language:

"If you want to discover the history from BC and the sciences of that time, you should study Albanian language" - Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz - Albanolog, mathematicians, german philosopher. It's good to know that this scientific conclusion is made by the colossus of mankind to the rank of Isaac Newton!

Broadening as much in antiquity, the more peoples and nations emerge united with each other, originating from a common extract... In this point, albanians have preserved their language, culture and their ancient race, intact (retreated to mountains, from permanent invasions) from the winds of alienation what happened with all nations... So, when you'll study the albanian question in all its components (like many free scholars, linguist, historian, archaeologist, anthropologist, artist... did, and I mention some of them), you'll encounter elements of the most ancient language, culture, race... that have existed in the world and what is more important, is still alive today {Considering that the oldest world civilization has moved all around the Mediterranean and today with the help of scientists we find traces of albanian language, culture and race, from Egypt, Middle East, Caucasus, Illyrian (Balkan) and Apenin Peninsula... and know you can sync the input of the Mediterranean culture in World culture and finaly you can understand my approach}.

Many names have been made with Albanian roots "An" (an-ë/a)-meaning "Side";
Then the "Ar" [Aryan; Ark (of Noah )-meaning Sun and Gold, Ark...]
Max Myle (mytholog):"The names of many famous people of the old stem from the Albanian word "AR" and "AN", it applies also to the name of enough countries."
Then we have many, many other roots of our language that are used by many more groups to shape the language question, example:
[At, Al, Am (s), As (h), Ar, An (s)] ...
[FONT=&quot]A (is), Ab, Ac, Ad, Af, Ag, Ah, Ai, Aj, Ak, Al, All, Am, An, Anj, Ap, Aq, Ar, Arr, As, Ash, At, Ath, Au, Av, Axh, Az, Azh…; Ba, Be, Bë, Bi, Bo, Bu, By, Bj, Bl, Bll, Bn, Br, Bz… [Ba-b,c,g,h,j,k,l,ll,m,n,p,q,r,s,t,v,z,zh,r… B(p,d)ardh(th)… Bi/r,m,sh… Bie, Bo-r,n,t,ll,sh… Be-s,l… Bë-r,n,m… Bu-t,k,r,z…]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ca, Ce, Cë, Ci, Co, Cu, Cy, Cj, Cr,…; Ça, Çe, Çë, Çi, Ço, Çu, Çy, Çf, Çj, Çl, Çm, Çn, Çr…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Da, De, Dë, Di, Do, Du, Dy, Dj, Dr, Dl… [Do(a)n, D(e)a-m,sh,r,le,ve… Di-a,e,o,t… Dj(e)a-l,ll,p… Dr-a,e,i,o,u,y…)];[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dha, Dhe, Dhë, Dhi, Dho, Dhu, Dhj…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Eb, Ec Ed, Ef, Eg, Ej, Ek, El, Ell, Em, En, Ep, Er, Et, Ev, Ex, Exh, Ez, Ezh; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fa, Fe, Fë, Fi, Fo, Fu, Fy, Fj, Fl, Fll, Fr, Fsh, Ft…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ga, Ge, Gë, Gi, Go, Gu, Gy, Gdh, Gj, Gl, Gr…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gja, Gje, Gjë, Gji, Gjo, Gju, Gjy; [G(j)a-n,m,ll,t… Gje-n,th,l,r…]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ha, He, Hë, Hi, Ho, Hu, Hy, Hj, Hr…; [Ha(ë)n(a), Hi-y,e…); [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ib, Ic, Iç, Id, Idh, If, Ig, Ij, Ik, Il, Ill, Im, In, Inj, Ip, Ir, Irr, Is, Ish, It, Ith, Iu, Iv, Iz… [Ill(yll)]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ja, Je, Jë, Ji, Jo, Ju… [ jap, jep, jon…]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ka, Ke, Kë, Ki, Ko, Ku, Ky, Kj, Kl, Kll, Kr, Krr, Ks, Ksh, Kt, Kth… [kam,kap,kal,kat, kem, kep, ker, kra,kre,kri,kro,kry,kumt…]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]La, Le, Lë, Li, Lo, Lu, Ly… [la-n,m,r,k ,j,sh,t, le-x,m,sh,ht, lo-j,t,xh,lu-g,m,s,r, li-s,p,n,r…]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lla, Lle, Llë, Lli, Llo, Llu… [Lla-m,f,p,t… Llo-m,c,f…]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ma, Me, Më, Mi, Mo, Mu, My, Mb, Mc, Mç, Md, Mf, Mh, Mj, Mk, Mn, Mp, Mq, Mr, Ms, Mt, Mv, Mx, Mz… [Ma-t,m,ng,r,l,dh,th,z… Mb-a,e,ë,i,o,u,y,r… Me-s,sh,k,l,n,r… Mi-e,d,k,sh,r… Më-m,d,dh,h,k,l,ll,n,r,s,sh,t,v,z,sh… Mj/alt,el,ep,et…]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Na, Ne, Në, Ni, No, Nu, Ny, Nd, Nt, Nk, Ng…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nja, Nje, Një, Nji, Njy, Njo, Nju; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O (është; pasthirmë), Od, Of, Og, Oh, Oj, Ok, Ol, Om, On, Op, Or, Os, Osh, Ot, Ov, Oz, Ozh, Ox, Oxh…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pa, Pe,Pë, Pi, Po, Pu, Py, Pj, Pl, Pll, Pr, Ps, Psh… [Pa-r,ra,s,sh,k,l,ll,m,n,t… Pe-r,n,sh,t… Për/pro/pran…; P(j)ell(g), P(ll)l-ak,f,g,s,p,t,z,g - umb… Pjesë, Poll, Pu-n,l,ll,s… Pr/i,o,oj,ij,t,sh,z… Pre(j), Pi(k)]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ra, Re, Rë, Ri, Ro, Ru, Ry… [ra-c,dh,n,m,s,n,t,s,j,n,m,t,z,b,n,t,s,k…]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Qa, Qe, Që, Qi, Qo, Qu, Qy, Qj, Qk, Qp, Qr, Qs, Qt,…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sa, Se, Së, Si, So, Su, Sy, Sb, Sc, Sç, Sd, Sdh, Sf, Sj, Sk, Sp, Sq, St… [Si(y), Sjell, Sk-[Skip(e), Skup, Skop, skun–s+kun–kun–kuni–lidhjet me shkrimin kuniform, Hu, Ku(h,n...);, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sha, She, Shë, Shi, Sho, Shu, Shy, Shb, Shd, Shf, Shj, Shk, Shl, Shn, Shp, Shq, Sht…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ta, Te, Të, Ti, To, Tu, Ty, Tj, Tk, Tm, Tn, Tr… [Ta-ç,gji,r,j,s,sh,v,t,n,mël… Tra-g,n,s,sh,k,p,t,z… Te-l,m,n,j,f,h,k,p,r… Tro, Tru, To-k,p,n… Tu-mb…]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tha, The, Thë, Thi, Tho, Thu, Thy, Thj, Thn, Thr… [Tha-m,r,t… The-m,r,s… Thir, Thot…]; Ub, Ud, Udh, Uf, Ug, Uh, U (Unë), Uj, Ul, Ull, Um, Un, Ur, Urr, Us, Ush, Ut, Uth, Uv, Uz…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Va, Ve, Vë, Vi, Vo, Vu, Vy, Vd, Vgj, Vj, Vl, Vll, Vr…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Xa, Xe, Xë, Xi, Xo, Xu…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Xha, Xhe, Xhë, Xhi, Xho, Xhu, Xhy; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ya,Ye, Yç, Yh, Yj, Yl, Yll, Yn, Yr, Ys, Ys, Yz…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Za, Ze, Zë, Zi, Zo, Zu, Zy, Zb, Zd, Zg, Zgj, Zj, Zll, Zm, Zv; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zha, Zhe, Zhë, Zhi, Zho, Zhu, Zhy, Zhb, Zhd, Zhdh, Zhg, Zhgj, Zhv. [/FONT]
... (data that are within these brackets [ ] explain how the words flow from the basic semantic units in different variations, but technically it is impossible to present examples of all the characters based) ... and hundreds of thousands of phoneme, morpheme, root, and other small units of semantic, which encounter within the 'nature of all languages' most recent, deriving from the so-called 'natural language' (the oldest language based).
To better understand how some parts of semantic units mentioned above, have penetrated language after language from prehistory until today, I will give a symbolic example clarification / deciphering / decoding of only one morpheme reported by Our language (such as tree / root), in those Japhetic (Japheth), Indo-(Arjan) European (Hami) and partly in the first sparks of what Semitic (Shemi):
First morpheme in the examples mentioned above, is "At"("Father") as substantial basis Shapes a linguistic concept and can not be divided further into smaller semantic units, in addition to sharing 'semiotics' of the letters of the answers again Albanian language ... which is a still more in-depth study and goes still deeper in time, since etymologic explanation of cross-cultural mythological characters before, the way of creating of mankind as MATA "Ma'at" - Ma / MAME / Mother and At/Father / tax ... - To remember that pelasgian mythology (in this case Egyptian) "says", Thot/ Idris / Enoch, who conveyed the divine word to teach mankind the religion and art construction, geometry ... was the brother of "Mat" astrological reference, or "god" of law and justice. Both these words, names or concepts (Thot and Mat), explained in the same context with the role they have played in mythology, as we understand today by the Albanian only. Also by Mat (measured) comes, comes word - "Mate mati k" ... which also has the same concept with semantic units without complications shared linguistic and still can be understood by all. From here Ma "thema" have derivative "thema/theme", which is a synthesis of means with a Mat(measured( and "Them"(Them/ to say...) ... Ma "tem" Atik, Thot-Tem/Them derivative, and so For more on ... in the wake of the creation of the first linguistic concepts through the Albanian language, from the hieroglyphs, kuniform ... can be read here Giuseppe Catapano, Granam Hancock & Robert Bauval, etc..
and we let you go back to sample "At" (father) consider and present how this concept Father / Daddy / Dad, is used as core in the languages of the latter antique people:
"at" – albanian;
π"ατ"έρας - New Greek;
f"at"her – English;
v"at"er – German;
p"at"er – Mikenian;
ta"at" – Estonian;
t"at"ă – Romanian;
"at"ya – Hungarian;
"at"a – Azerbaijani;
"at"hair – Irish;
"ta"d – Velsh;
pi"tā" – Hindi;
ai"ta" – Basque;
ta"at"to – Finisht;
t"at"ko - south Slavs;
"от"ец – Russian;
p"ad"re - Italian;
v"ad"er-Dutch;
f"ad"er – Swerdish;
p"ad"re – Spanish;
v"ad"er – Afrcian;
p"ad"eri/pende"ta" – Indonesian;
t"at"ang – Filipian;
ph"át" minh - Vietnam... ... and so on up to Semitic, onwards.
___
So, the basis of formation of a word, seen in lower part of her that makes sense. Our speaker come to explain the smaller divisions of names with meaning in itself, especially the Indo-European languages ​​(as a larger group).

All living languages, especially their largest group, Indo-European ones, lead/guide/ determine the direction to the Albanian language, Albanian language leads to building codes, which (according to Egyptian albanolog Mathieu Aref) has no genesis connection with any other language (p.240-"Albania"). So we speak a language that is created without any previous model, born together with the development of mankind and is suprising the fact that "today's Albanian language has been preserved almost intact during more than 30 centuries (since beginning of the invasion of Indo-European) in the highlands of old Europe [science maintains that the natives living in the mountains (being retrieved from invasions), while in fields newcomers] and above all, those of the Dinaric Alps "(p.435 ibid) and thus attains to explain a large number of Etruscan words, Thracian, Greek, Latin, Basque, Armenian, Celtic, Romanian, etc.. "(ibid f.559).

In the context of the topic:
Zeus<>Zot; Zot in albanian is God in english
Zues/Dias... “Di” {Di~dit~diell~dias(Zeus)~d(r)it/(r-reze)... (Di>Knowledge... Dit>Day... Diell>Sun... Iell/Hyell/Ill/Yll>Star... [Hyjni, Hyu, Hyj, Yj, Hyll, Yll, Ill… Yllirians]... D(r)it>Light... (r)reze... Ar>Gold... Ar> loam... Ar(God in old albanian)...
Also, in albanian language is synthesized the double meaning in ethymology of Zeus/Dias, in twice meaning, from the good side(Zeus/Zot>God) and from the bad side Dias/Di(j)all/Dejall/Dexhall>Devil...

This homonym is transmited and in other latter languages of the antiquity:
For example in German
Diell nämlich Sonne
Djal nämlich Sohn

Slavic:
Diell znaci Sonce
Djal znaci Sin
"...Di– (earlier Diw–). This root also shows up in "Latin", which in fact is ALBANIAN {Di~dit~diell~dias(zeus)~d(r)it/(r-reze)...} di is “day”, borrowed into English in words like diurnal. Closely related to these words is Indo-European *deiwos “god”, which shows up, among other places, in the name of the Old English god Tiw in Modern English Tuesday, “Tiw's day...”
Zeus is a comletely unusual noun in "Greek", having both a stem Z n–(as in the philosopher Zeno's name) and a stem Di– (earlier Diw–). In the Iliad prayers to Zeus begin with the vocative form Zeu pater, “ Comparative philology has revealed that the “sky” word refers specifically to the bright daytime sky, as it is derived from the root meaning “to shine.” This root also shows up in ""Latin""(which in fact is ALBANIAN (dita) di s “day,” borrowed into English in words like diurnal. Closely related to these words is Indo-European *deiwos “god,”which shows up, among other places, in the name of the Old English god Tiw in Modern English Tuesday, “Tiw's day.” *Deiwos is also the source of Latin d vus “pertaining to the gods,” whence English divine and the Italian operatic diva, and deus, “god,” whence deity. The sun is considered a normal star but differently to the night stars it is seen as the DAY STAR.. Gen 1:14 calls the sun a sign for day. The Moon is called a lesser light to rule the night. In the myth the sun 'dies' in the evening and rises in the morning. Remember the eclipse accompanying Jesus' death on the cross?
The corresponding Albanian word zot means God, lord, gentleman, master. No wonder, that the publication of Copernicus’s “The Revolutions” had an immediate political consequence; it strengthened the claims of all monarchs of Europe to absolute power.
Zeus has been at all the times simbolizing the SUN and the Indo-European ancestor of Zeus was a God of the bright daytime sky *Dieuo and *deiuo ("the day time, a shining sky") or a sunny day. DIELLI in Albanian means sun, ZEUS and SUN. Great altar of Zeus pf Pergamon in Asia Minor, is described in Revelations as the site of “Satan's seat” (Rev. 2:12-13). Later used as a model for one of Hitler's rostrums. Emperor Hadrian who destroyed Jerusalem and its Temple finished great Temple of Zeus, the Olympian, called Olympieum, in Athens in 131, and initiated cult of his gay lover Antinuous centered on his villa in Tivoli (kind of an early Vatican).
which derived from YJE stars
- She-Goat of Zeus Above Albanian Flag...

Reference:
http://thescincedelusion.blogspot.com/2010/04/religion-paraded-as-science_19.html
For skeptics or uninformed people:
... for albanian language, origin, race, culture:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=23767&id=100001133356751&l=5e6b160e5a

"...the Muse mother of Evander the Arcadian, ...who adapted the Pelasgian alphabet to the Latin..."

"...Orpheus is recorded by Diodorus to have used the Pelasgian alphabet..."
Referencë:
THE WHITE GODDES
http://www.americanneopaganism.com/The-White-Goddess.pdf

"The first that brought the Alphabet into Latium or Italy, were the Pelasgians. (Pliny the Elder (Gaius Plinius Secundus) wrote in Book VII, chapter 56 concerning letters"
_____
http://soul-of-the-pillar.blogspot.com/2010/11/pelasgians-and-etruscansgreek-alphabet.html
It is interesting to note that many scholars, rightly, could not determine or Generalized Albanian alone or as part of a group of languages. Once some think that it's Centum, once as SATEM (in fact it serves as a link between these groups, it is a more proof that it stands on above these groups), somtimes of Illyrian origin, Thracian, Dacian, Etruscan, Celtic, Frigian, Hitite or sometimes as the oldest branch of the Indo-European, sometims pre-proto-Indo-European sometimes Anatolian, Paleo-Balkan language sometimes, etc.. Also, this approach are mixet more from langauge "artifacts" that will be noted from Egypt, Middle East, Caucasus, Illyrian peninsula, Apenin ... all around the Mediterranean, to the newer languages (just around the triangular base towards circulated / world civilization interact, the surprisingly marked with a equal sides distance between Dodona of pelasgian Zeus, Ararat - rebirth of humanity-the ark of Noah / Nuh and the Great Pyramid in Egypt. (In this context, read "The oracle of Dodona" by Maksim Zotaj or http://www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk/egyptgeodesy.htm).
This confusing approach purified when proved the direct connection beetwen Pelasgian and todays Albanian language, as extract of subsequent cultures and peoples. Just like the Pelasgian languge is distributed as element in subsequent cultures and peoples, synonymous with this concept is when we say that in that period are distributed the Albanian language roots in those languages what we can find even today.
Language scheme, from italian linguist and anthropologist Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66233&l=7cb8960819&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=146066&l=a7c909f8b8&id=100001133356751

Pelasgian alphabet:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66315&l=f6d4521ff3&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=148670&l=f01e5fe94d&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66143&l=7b3d0c7a42&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66138&l=a86eb322d8&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66140&l=3711081fd8&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66173&l=c44dbf0be2&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=298333&l=b113ea1e72&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66141&l=82eb0edf79&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=298334&l=9d1c6972e0&id=100001133356751

Etruscan - Albanian - English - Vocabulary
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=68996&l=5795be8676&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=69017&l=ceb338d776&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=69018&l=a82de2194c&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=69019&l=27116aced9&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=69020&l=cc60a41bea&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=69021&l=7a09b6e9ce&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=69022&l=6aafa23683&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=69023&l=42ccdc766b&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=69024&l=86294d8b98&id=100001133356751

Homer Language
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66164&l=62b6e46d8b&id=100001133356751

There are thousands of "pre-greek" words, what they translate today in new greek language, but they are the same in albanian laguage even today !
Here some of them:
[FONT=&quot]pre greek(pelasgian)----greek<>albanian-----albanian (or pelasgian)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
αμας amas-------------------imitera=nena------------ama, nena, ema...
αταρ-atar----------------------tote-ateher----------------atar, ateher...
αυς-ais---------------------------aftos=ai----------------------ai, aj...
αναιρον-aneron------------oniro=enderr-----------aneron, enderron...
αφαρ-afar---------------sti stigmi=ne moment ---------afar, afer...
βασαι-vishe------------------iselthise=vije--------------vishe, vijshe...
βαν--van-------------------porevude-shkojn-------------van, vajten...
βαριον-barion------------provaton=deleve------------barion, bariu...
βασκ-bask----------paralila porevute=ecin paralel---------bask, bashk...
βη-vi---------------------prevome=eci,vij-shkoj------------vi, vij...
βραχαι-vrahe-------------psofise=ngordhi--------------vra, vrahe...
βριτος-britos------------------etos=viti---------britmi (britmi i parë shtatori, fillimi i vitit-Frank Bardhi)…
βυσαι-vishe-------------kripse-fshihe, mbuloje-------veshje, vishe...
γαναι-gjane---------------periptizi=afersisht----------gjane, ngjane...
γουνον-gjunon-----------gonatizi-gjunjezon------gjunon, gjunon (geg)...
γραος-graos----------------gjini-gra, grua----------------graos, gra…
διζα-dhiza-------------------katsíka=dhia----------------dhiza, dhia…
εικειν-ikin---------------ipohorun=terhiqen--------------ikin, iki...
εντυε-endie-----------parasqevazi=endi,endje-----------endie...
ερδαι-erdhe------------------elthe=erdhe-------------------erdhe...
ετας-etas----------------------patir=babai-------------------etas, eti...
εβροεντα-evroenda-------skotini=e errta---------e vroenda, e vrejtura...
ευροπη-evropi----skotini,qe hora tis dhisis=e errta edhe vendi i perendimit-------evro- evront e erret...
ζει-zi-------------------------flegji-pervelon-----------------zien, zi...
Ζωτεαττας-Zoteatas---Apolloni=Perendia--------Zoteatas=Zoti Atë, Ati Zoti...
κιελλι-qielli------------------uranos=qielli----------------qielli, qielli...
κορτειν-kortin--------------kurion=korrin--------------kortin, korrin...
κρειον-krion----------------vasilias=mbreti-------------Krieon, Kryeja...
κρουναι-krune----------------pigji=burim--------------krune, krun-kroj...
μαλα-mala------------------------ori=male-------------------mala, male...
μενειν-menin----------thymós,orgí-zemerimin-------menin, meni, merin...
πλαγαν-plagan-----------------pligji=plage--------------plagan, plaga...
πραιναι=prene--------------prionizi=sharron-------------prene, pren...
etc,etc...
* [/FONT]The words of the so-called 'pre-Greek' or Pelasgian, are taken from the book of "Hesychii Alexandrini lexicon" - Kurt Latte, Peter Allan Hansen.

• Pelasgian inscriptions that can be read only by the Albanian language:
http://soul-of-the-pillar.blogspot.com/2010/11/pelasgians-and-etruscansgreek-alphabet.html
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66147&l=a2d07351ee&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66176&l=941d1cff0a&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=148823&l=72d720898d&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=148153&l=151ac01fc3&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=148814&l=1e89c95237&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=148835&l=f7d2429502&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66166&l=e8a35ea43f&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66167&l=e47d657233&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66179&l=dcc9749043&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66155&l=e023af7946&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66156&l=4ca67cc19f&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66180&l=6c34103025&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66174&l=54f292af81&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66172&l=a6abc2bd9d&id=100001133356751
Etc, etc...
Some old maps:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=247849&l=2734f5e6e0&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=247850&l=d6812c2f15&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=247851&l=c4edafe09e&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=247852&l=b330d5c0c3&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=146065&l=ba836eb60a&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=146067&l=c4ad7394f9&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=146075&l=59a5b17f41&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=139504&l=95cb943dd0&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=143994&l=1b448a87a4&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=144000&l=107f963504&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=143986&l=bbc34ea350&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=143987&l=8d1a09c5c7&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=147992&l=41ef8f5e9d&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=143988&l=45366cc727&id=100001133356751
The three Shkypetar States, Illyria, Epirus and Macedonia, rose against Rome…-“Albania, the foundling state of Europe”, Wadham Peacock 1914).
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=145979&l=482e979db0&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=147962&l=6de6f6c8a9&id=100001133356751
Herodotus maps:
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic-art/363506/2196/Herodotus-map-of-the-world
http://www.old-map-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/World_Map_Herodotus.jpg
http://library.thinkquest.org/05aug/00362/images/HerodotusWorld.jpg
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=143990&l=62091440a5&id=100001133356751

* [FONT=&quot]Illyrian..............................Albanian.... ........................English:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
atsar....................................... acar ...................................frost
ask.................................. …..ashkë ..................................
kapa...................................... kapa ..................................catch
kekja.................................….keqja ..................................badly
nasor............................... nesër(nesra) ........................tomorow
apa...........................................pa ..................................whithout
awalaka............................ …flaka .................................flame
laja..........................................lehje ...................................yelp
wrask......................... .vras(rrah,lendoj) ....................injure(beat)
stana.................................... shtaza .................................brute
matja.......................... …matja,mas,mat ......................measure
dela..................................…..djal .....................................boy
balta..................................... balta ...................................mud
berja.................................. berja,bije ................................fall
de.....................................…...dje ..................................yesterday
smerka............................…mjekra ................................beards
tsela..................................... tsjella ................................brought
wet........................................vjet ..............................year(or last year)
dedr..............................djath(nga gjedh) .......................cheese
esmi......................................jemi ....................................we are
melita.................................. mjalt ...................................honey
amal.............................amal,amël,ëmbël ................….sweetly
tamal............................ .tamël,qumsht ...................... ..milk
breda.............................. ….bredh ................................loiter
perenda...............................brenda ...............................inside
entenda........................... …denda .................................ply
ambiledza ........................e mblodha ........................I gathered
trempa ..................................tremb ...............................scare
deta.......................................djathta ...............................right
mems ....................................mish ..................................meat
ambi ......................................mbi ...................................above
binda ....................................binda ...............................convince
bugt .......................................butë ....................................soft
buzja .....................................buza .....................................lip
druw ..................................dru(druits) ..........................wood(tree)
kuri ........................................guri ....................................stone
mater ....................................motër ..................................sister
skap ......................................shkop ..................................stick
stanj .......................................shtoj ...................................attach
lad...........................................lodh ....................................tire
mats .......................................mos ....................................don't
ngraj .....................................ngroht .................................warm
plat ..........................................plot …................................a lot
tsensmi .................................themi .................................we say
blora............................ ….blert(blerim) ......................green(verdure)
njas ........................................ngjesh ................................compress
dija ........................................di(dija) ........................I knew(knowledge)
dita ..........................................dita ....................................day
nat ...........................................natë ...................................night
pija .........................................pi(pija) ...............................drink
trutja ........................................trusja …............................I press
ngruda ...................................ngrydha ............................I crowd
krupa ........................................kripa .................................salt
buma .........................................bima ................................plant
busht .........................................bisht ..................................tail
nbunj ..........................................mbij ................................flourish
muja........................................... miza ...............................fly(insect)
suj ............................................shij(shoj) ..............................rain
lais ...............................................lesh ...................................fur
waina ..........................................vera .................................summer
deimen .................................dimen(dimer) ........................winter
ranja ........................................rronja(rroj) ........................lives(dwell)
tausnja ....................................thaja (thanja) …...................dry up
deur ..............................................deri ....................................to
laus ...............................................lasht ..................................old
laidna ............................................e lë ...................................leave
dora ..............................................dora ..................................hand
kranja...........................................kyeja ..................................head
mosnj ..........................................muaj .................................month
kousnja .......................................quaja ................................I named
tsanja .......................................çaja(thyeja) ............................break
Prij.................................................prij ..................................guide,lead
pari............................................pari (i pari).......................... first, lead
para............................................. para ............................... pre, proto, before
per.................................................për .................................... pro
puta.............................................pyeta .................................I asked
grawa ..........................................grua ...................................women
griwika .......................................gryka ..................................nozzle
mbiwela .....................................mbylla ................................closed
leip ................................................lyp .......................................beg
krim ............................................krimb ....................................worm
wrip .............................................rryp .......................................belt
wara .............................................ura ......................................bridge
Veglia .........................................Vegla ......................................Tool
rhinon .......................................re (reja) ............................... clouds
sica ...........................................thika,spata ............................knife/sword
Didi .............................................Dede ......................................Dupe
amic.............................................. mik ........................................friend
est ................................................është .......................................is
cael ..............................................qiell ........................................sky
Havá .................................hava(qiell),parajsë..... .............. heaven(+paradise)
creare .........................................krijoj ..................................make, create
Vendum ....................................Vendi ....................................the place
Vician ..........................................Vise .....................................locations
Malontum ...............................Mal,malet ..............................Mountain
Dyrrach Dyrrë.........................derë,dyer............ ................ seaport, door
Ora ............................................ora,koha ..............................the hour, the time
fimia ...........................................fëmija ........................................child
Dassi .......................................... Dash .........................................Aries
Math .................................... Math(madh).................................. great
Hyll ........................................Hyll(yll,ill) .....................................star
barda .........................................bardha .......................................white
Bardhyll ..............................bardh+yll(us,star) .......................white star
Bardibal ..................................bardh+ball ...........................white forehead
Dardhania............................... Dardh+an .................................fruit+side
Dalma ........................................Delmne ...................................fold,cattle [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]…[/FONT] Most of these Illyrian words, were registered before the first century, therefore, before the Roman period.
Here the etymology of some words Thracian (Dacian part, as a derivative of Thracian), of which, in this electronic dictionaries (official) [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]http://dacia.8m.net/Diverse/Dictionar_al_limbii_trace/dictionar_al_limbii_trace.html[/FONT][/FONT], were only 5-6 in albanian, and whith the first look i saw all the others in albanian also:
[FONT=&quot]* bur, buris (boris) - 'man' [Alb. burrė 'man']
* datan (datas) - 'place, settlement' [Alb. datė 'place, settlement]
* drenis - 'deer' [Alb. dre, dreni 'deer']
* ermas - 'fierce, mad' [Alb. jerm 'furious, mad']
* mezéna - 'a horseman' [Alb. mes, mezi 'stallion', Roman. (substrat) mīnz 'stallion']
* pupa - 'beans' or 'hill' (?) [Alb. pupė 'hill' or Lith. pupa 'beans' or]
* rera - 'stones, stony ground' (from an earlier *lera) [Alb. lerė, -a 'stones, fallen stones']
* titha - 'light, radiance' [Alb. ditė 'day' morning, ‘day', Greek titó' 'morning glow]
* an(a) - 'at, on' [Alb. anë/në atë anë "side/direction", Avest. ana 'along', Greek aná 'at, along', Goth. ana 'at, towards']
* balios - 'white', [IE *bhel-] Alb. Bardh/Balosh
* berga(s) - 'hill, bank' [Alb. Breg/Brigje , Old-Icel. berg 'mountain', Old-HighGerman berg, German Berg 'mountain', Old-Bulg. breg@, New-Bulg. brjag 'bank, coast'].
* bredas - 'pasture-ground' [Alb. Bredh (Brigjet) 'wander', Russ. bred, bredina 'pasture', bresti, bredu 'to cross by a ford', Balt. (Zhemait.) RN Bred-upja].
* bor - 'mountain' [Alb. Borë (në maje të malit), in Huper-boreoi 'those living behind the mountain'; IE *Hegwr- 'hill, mountain']
* bria - 'town' [Alb, në gjuhen shqipe shume shpesh perdoret si component shtes ne emërimet e vendeve “ia”, Strab.; Steph. Byz. under the word of Messembria. Both authors state the word was Thracian. It is often found as a second component of Thracian settlement names, for example: Messembria, Poltymbria, Sélymbria, Skedabria, etc. The Thracian 'bria' is related to the Toch. A ri, B riye 'town (a refuge on a hill)' – from the IE wrijá]
* dero, dur - 'a stockade' [Alb. Derë (portë, që zakonisht është bërë nga druri); [IE *dhwer- 'a door, a gate']
* desa(s), disa(s) - 'deity, god' [Alb. Di(as) quheshte ndryshe Zeusi (që rrjedh nga fjala Di/dij/drit); IE *deiwo-, Greek théos 'a god]
* dinga - 'fertile ground' [Alb. Drith(nga di/drit) dhe Ga (gan/gea-dheu), Latv. dinga 'fertile place', Old-Icel. dyngia 'dunghill']
* douro - 'strong' [Alb. Duro (behu i forte), Celt. *duro-]
* gava(s) - 'county, countryside' [Alb. Ose para greke gaia (dheu/toka) "Plasgia", pjell nga gia/gaia (dhea-u/toka), Goth. gawi 'county', Att. gé 'land, region']
* gesa - 'stork kingfisher' [Alb. resa/rosa, Old-Pruss. geeyse 'kingfisher', Latv. dzése 'heron, kingfisher'];
* iúras (=júras) - 'water, river' [Alb. ujra/juri(vend i lagesht), Lith. júra 'a sea', Old-Nord. úr 'drizzle'];
* kalsas 'dry, dried up' [Alb. kalbet/thahet/vyshket, Latv. kálst (-stu, -tu) 'to dry up, to wither'];
* ketri, ketre - 'four' [Alb. Katër/i katri; IE *kwetwores, Greek tetra 'four', Cymr. pedry- 'four-fold', Lith. keturi, Latv. c'etri, Bulg. c'etiri 'four'];
* kupsela - 'a heap, a hillock' [Alb. Kupë, Lith. kupse.lis 'heap, hillock'];
* kurp- 'to burrow'; [Alb/ korpë, Lith. kurpti (-i?) 'to burrow', Russ. korpat' 'to burrow'];
* lingas - 'depression, meadow'; [Alb. Lëngoj, por edhe me gjuhet tjera lidhet homonimi tjeter, lendinë; Lith. lénge 'low land', PN Linge, Bulg. long@ 'meadow']
* mér- 'large, great' [Alb. Mejr - me theksin te e-ja, thuhet për dicka "shume/e madhe", bjeri meejr... në gegnisht, IE mér-, Church Slavic personal name Vladi-mer@, Old-HighGerman Volk-már, Hlodo-már, Old-Icel. már 'big'].
* musas - 'moss, mould' [Alb. myshk; Old-HighGerman, Anglo-Saxon mos 'moss, swamp', German Moss 'moss', Church-Slav. m@h@ 'moss', Lith. musai, pl. 'mould on yoghourt'].
* para, phara - 'settlement, village' [Alb. fara, vendbanim (fara jonë/fisi jonë/njerzit tonë/vendbanimi jonë)... from the IE *(s)porá as 'village'].
* paurakis - 'small' [Alb. piciruk; Latin paucus 'small']
* pi - 'beside, more'; [Alb. Pi, nga gegnishtja- apo prej]
* pinon - 'a drink' [Alb. pi/pije/pina/pijnë- IE *poi-, 'to drink', Latin pibo 'I drink', Slavic *piti 'to drink'].
* pras – (resp. *praus) - 'to wash, to splash, to bedew'; [Alb. prashit(kultivoj), poashtu edhe homonimi tjeter Alb. spërkat, Lith. prausti 'to wash, to sprinkle', Latv. prauslat 'to splash", besprinkle', Old-Ind. prusnó'ti 'to splash'];
* raka(s) - 'eroded place, a gully' [Alb. rëke, rëre, Lith. rakti 'to burrow'];
* rumba(s) - 'edge; rapids'; [Alb. rumba apo kërcej, Lith. rumbas 'periphery', Latv. rumba 'waterfall, rapids'].
* siros - 'a granary' [Alb. Silos, hambar ne gegnisht]
* strumá, strumón - 'current, river' [Alb. strum, vije qe krijohet nga mocali, apo gropë e thellë ne lum, apo vend ku bie uji me shumë fuqi), Old-HighGerman stroum, German Strom 'current' river', Lith. sraumuo, -ens 'fast current']
* sura (zura) - 'current, stream' [Alb. Zura, kapa, Old-Ind. sirá 'current. stream'].
* taru - 'spear'; [Alb. dru, trung, Greek dóry 'tree' and 'spear', Hett. taru- 'tree, trees', Old-Ind. dáru- 'tree']
* tranas - 'rotting' [Alb. tretem/tretje, Lith. RN Tranys, trene.ti 'to rot, to decompose'];
* traus - 'to break, to crumble' [Alb. trus (shtyp), poashtu edhe tra, Lith. traušti 'to break, to crumble', traušus 'brittle', the Latv. trauss, trausls 'brittle, fragile', Old-Russ. troh@ 'lazy; sad'];
* tri 'three' [Alb. tri, tre, IE *treyes, *trí 'three']
* tund - 1. 'to push, to knock' - 2. 'river' [ 1.Alb. tund (shkund), 2Alb. tendë, 1. Latin tundó, -ere 'to push, to knock' Old-Ind. tundaté 'to push'. 2. Old-Icel. ?und 'river'].
* turm - 'a run, a flight' [Alb. turr, turrej (sulmoj,vrapoj)/turma, Old-Ind. drámati 'to run', Greek drómos 'a run'].
* udra(s) - 'otter' [Alb. Hidra, hider; IE *wed-, *wod-, Old-Ind. udráh 'water animal', Avest. udra- 'otter', Greek hydros, Old-HighGerman ottar, Lith. údra, Bulg. vidra 'otter'].
* udrénas; úkas; upa; urda(s); uskuutos... Alb. të gjitha këto koncepte kane te bejne me U-jin
* vair (as/us) - 'spinning' [Alb. varëse (tjerrje), Lith. vairus, vairas 'spinning', Swed. vírr 'a spiral']
* verza(s) - 'a barrier used for fishing [Alb. Verza; dam', Latv. varza 'dam'].
* zan 'a clan, a family' [Alb. zan/zen/nxen/gen, IE *g'en- 'to give birth, a kin'];
* zenis, zenés - 'born, born in' [Alb. zënes, që nxe/ë, gjenezë, genes in the Greek personal name of Dio=génes, from the IE *g'en- 'to give birth' in the Old-Latin geno 'to produce, to give birth'].
* zi - 'god' [Alb. Zot, shortened from ziu-, zia- and similar, IE *deiwo- 'sky god', Albanian/Greek Zeus]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hittite words[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Albanian words[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nï[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ni[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ata[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]At-i[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Asht[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Asht-i[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mat[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mat-ënj[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Maje[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Manj[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Njoj[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Njoh[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wit[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vit-i[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ane[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anë[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gjun[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gju[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Qend[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Qind[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ili[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yll[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bait[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Baj[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Et[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Etë[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Est[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Është[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gurta (qytet)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](i) Gurtë[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lule[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lule[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dor[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dorë[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mial[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mjaltë[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wesha[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Veshje[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Urim[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Urim[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shur[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shur[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Turija[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Turi[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nakt[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Natë[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ara[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Arë-a[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shkal[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shkallmoj[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sojoti[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sitë[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hur[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ur-i[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lehit[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lehtë[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lissi[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lis[/FONT]
(Hittites wors are taken from the book Tat parlava alabnese- author Giuseppe Catapano)
• Here are some other hittite words, which I found to be translated into English, but in fact remain in the original Albanian still today:

[FONT=&quot]Imme[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nime (nji mend – vërtetë)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ash[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ash (Ash, Osh, A, O - është)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Awi[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Avitu, avejtu (a vjen, afrohu)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wer[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vejrm (virri, piskati)[/FONT]

So... this was only only within the framework of linguistic... the same situation is whith other components of the CULTURE (in the broad sense of the word)... and now, what is common denominator of these cultures above... of course Pelasgian... what's why so many scientist came to the conclusion that Albanians are a remnant of the original ancient Pelasgians

* "The first step of liquidating a nation is to delete his memory. Destroy its books, its culture, its history. Then pick someone to write new books, create a new culture and, to invent a new history. Before you spend too long the nation will forget what it is and what was"
* "A nation of sheep Will beget a government of Wolves" - Edward R. Morrow (1908-1965)
* "The true history of mankind will be written only when Albanians participate in it's writing" - Maximilian Lambertz, Albanien erzählt: ein Einblick in die albanische Literatur (Berlin 1956)
* "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

http://zeus10.webs.com/
Dielli (2)
http://zeus10.wordpress.com/

Last edited:

@ zanipolo
You've done grat job whith the translation :) - Every nation lie about theirself, my nation don't even had the
opportunity to develop institutions and to make any propaganda like others did... adding here and the attribute of nihilism, or selflessness what albanians had in their blood (culture)... I told you, albanians don't care who they are at all... their primary task was to survive (by changing religion, nationality...) and now is to make money, just to alleviate this permanent poverty.
So, that's why I'm posting here hounderts of studies by international scientist, who don't have the reason to be nationalistic. I enjoy to post here studies even from slavic and greek scientist, who historicaly were fighting albanians... ! (Slavs fought albanians to take their tetrritory, just to have access to the sea, but greeks want to eradicate all albanians, because the existing of Shqiptar, or the Albanian identity, is the primary risk for the historic glory, what greeks want to monopolize).
By the way, you simple dont understand that the region what is now inhabited by Albanians, is inhabited by the same people since prehistory, although neighbors claim territories based on invasions. Dardanians are the heart of albanian identity (of course they can't be slavs, or greeks)... they are todays Kosovars, or the link between thracian and illyrian culture (if they if they were not as one)... this is shown and in the language, culture, facial color... of todays albanians in Kosovo.
59010_129386647109113_100001133356751_144005_3237160_n.jpg

http://www.albaniacountry.info/the-dardanians-a-quest-into-prehistory
+ Everyone here have to understand that in the culture of albanians, does not exist propaganda, and they dont even ACT (operate, take actions...) to take something what was their... they always REACT, to deffent what is still left. And for them, there are not close nations (sister nations, mother nations, or any of these) or foreign nations... for albanians genetically all are the same... that's why Wadham Peacock wrote the book - Albania, the foundling state of Europe

As always, I want to reinforce my thoughts, by studies from international scientists:

Dr. Alexander Lambert: Europe sabotage albanian history in the nineteenth century, when Illyria was called the Balkans

Europe should be proud to have in her bosom the Albanian nation, which should be evaluated as more tolerant ... there is no case that the Albanians in any moment of history they are no recognized as a nation that has attacked other nations and they never did not take part in the massacres. It is known that the Albanians have to shame to kill an enemy who surrenders... and that many Albanians have excellent running if the empire, whether other countries. Likewise, in his other Albanians have left their name in different fields of sciences in various countries of the world ...

"European civilization scandal !"

"If we return to the pre-history, before the Homeric bard to sing deities and mythological heroes, before writing of the Greek language, lived a people known as Pelasgians ...
... Albanians are the only ones who have come so far from this powerful breed of prehistory. Only recently been determined that the Pelasgians were the ancient Illyrians ... These Illyrians spent in Italy named Tosca, as they are called still in Albania, while in Italy have remained as Tosca, Tuscany, Etruscan ...
... Albanian language has been true language of Homer (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66164&l=62b6e46d8b&id=100001133356751), the Greeks have borrowed from the Troubadour Pelasgians epos their outstanding ...
... Albanian (Shqip or "Eagle language") has been the native language of Alexander the great conquests and of Pyrrhus of Epirus, one of the greatest generals of history, which happened to be the ultimate challenge of all invading Roman legions.
... It is beyond any imagination tragedy that this great race and very ancient, laid in this condition, which deserves to be called European civilization scandal. It is not surprising that the Ottoman conqueror prohibit any kind of digging on Albanian soil, which may remind people of its former glory ...
... What a great thresure of knowledge is waiting for archaeologist when the earth of Albanians will open the treasures of the history of the Pelasgians!"

George Fred Williams - The Albanians
(1914)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=149051&l=1c4c6738d3&id=100001133356751

- Further he writes: "crass stone buildings, opposite the Parthenon, the Acropolis of Athens even today they are called Pelasgian ! ...These ancient inhabitants, known as "Divine Pelasgians" also built the great wall of primitive "Cyklopian" - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=148824&l=3bd2c70603&id=100001133356751 (even those of Phenixit in Delvina, or those of Ulcinj) ... that as the prof Pokoki, said: they were raised long before the Greeks "to come to life" (as already known from ancient writers that the Pelasgians were the native people before the Hellenic!) - Also known that with the technology of stone "Cyklop" the pyramids of Egypt were constructed...

For more in this direction, see "Pelasgian Masonry":

... Studies of the second half of the twentieth century, prove that the albanian is the oldest Indo-European language. Albanian language other than Greek and Armenian language in the script of her sanskrit uses the Latin alphabet, pronounced as it is written. If you enter the ancient history, we can find that Alexander the Great, son of Olympia, Epirotic - Illyrian and albanian (illyrian) had as their mother tongue. Aristotle taught him Greek. Very widespread in today's world the phrase "A pyrrhic victory." And this expression is reminiscent of the famous victory when Pyrrhus was defeated in Askulum Romans in 279 BC. Pirro Plutarku assessed as the greatest strategist of antiquity. It was the Romans who lost their battle in history as the battle that characterizes the beginning of their attachment, whereas Pirro Epirotes and the battle was marked as their point of decadence. World Pirro considered as Greek, although he taught Greek at the age of 12-year-old in Alexandria, where his royal education continued ...
... Among the most famous emperors let us mention Constantine the Great, who was born in Kosovo (Dardania). Constantine the Great was he who had put firmly on the side of the Christian church with Ediktin of Milan of 313, which Christians were guaranteed a tolerance that was equal to the recognition of Christianity as state religion. The rule of Constantine the I-st excelled in building Christian monuments, of which I will mention the Vatican. Even the Emperor Justinian I was an Illyrian. He left as a legacy of his work glorious legislative JUSTIANIT CODE THAT HAS left today FOUNDATION OF MODERN CIVIL RIGHTS.
Translator of the Bible in Latin was the Illyrian St. Hieronim. Christian hymn composer and "Laudamus ..." to use even today is the work of composer Nike Dardania, Illyrian from Kosovo. Must acknowledge that the Illyrians in Europe have been one of the first people who accepted Christianity, this is confirmed by the Bible. When St. Paul went on to Illyria to distribute christianity he found a Christian church in Durres...
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tirana-Albania/Perandoret-ilir/385086009144
... In the Middle Ages the Albanians have given the world leaders, secular or religious leaders and cultural personalities who cross the borders of Europe. SOME POPE HAVE BEEN whith Albanian origin ...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=69714&l=6d45fc478a&id=100001133356751
... for example - Clement XI's the most righteous of them. But the Albanians have been on top of important world religions, both at the top of orthodox religion, as well as a Muslim. In history we find prominent Albanian leaders in many European countries, even among those who sometimes have determined the fate of many historic battles (in 1515 that Mercury Bua whith the light chivalry of Venice, consisting of all the Albanians set victory Marinjanit battle, the story made him battle of giants and not Francis I of France, 19, two days they learned how fought battle). Albanians have given more prominent prime ministers and generals Ottoman Empire (Qyprili family only gave 5 prime Empire). Albanians have given many heroes of Greek independence, of which I will mention Kundurjotis, Marco Bocari, Kanaris, Kolokotroni, Karaiskaqis, Bubulina. Who were in leadership of the Greek revolution, of which several prime ministers of the newly independent state of Greece. Romania also had a family of Albanian origin princore (Alexander and Vladimir and Princess Eleonora Gjika known as Dora Distr). Francesco Crispin, friend of Garibaldi, the Macinit Kavouri has been a BIG KRYEMINISTË of Italy, was of Albanian origin. Painters like Carpacci, Albany, etc.., Humanitarian Leonic Tome, professor of Copernicus and many Albanian personalities, were honored by the history of Italy. Muhammad Ali of Egypt Modern reformer that French history has called "Napoleon of the Middle East" that Albanian establishing royal dynasty of Egypt who reigned about 150 years. TAJMAHAL architect in Agra, India, masterpieces of Islamic architecture was the work of an Albanian ...
... Like the "Blue Mosque" of many important mosques of Istanbul. And finally the Albanian National Hero, Scanderbeg, an almost universal example of freedom fighter, distinguished in the whole world with memorials not only in Tirana, Pristina and Skopje, but also in Rome, Brussels, Geneva, Detroit, Buenos Aires. Other memorials to Scanderbeg are designed to rise in London, Warsaw, Melbourne, Manila etc..
When the Albanians have contributed so much to the civilization of mankind, why few people in the world are aware of this, rather more as did not want to accept this reality?
It must be said that such a thing is explained by the relative isolation of the Albanians not without purpose by the international community, and in particular from Europe, from Berlin Congress onwards (1878). In fact after defeating the Turks in the Russo-Turkish war, the international press began work to ignore the name change Albanians by former Illyrian peninsula inhabited since prehistoric times and until today the Illyrians - Albanians. He was baptized with a new name that even today, the Balkan Peninsula, just getting started from this series of Balkan Mountains. Why was attacked Albanians? Much of European diplomacy has used conservative pejorativ term "Turkish" to describe the Turks as Muslim communities in the Balkans, even though most of them are not Turkish. Europe has supported and has enlarged the lands of Greece, Serbia and Montenegro, at the expense of the Albanians. None of the major European powers did not support this cause, when Albanians created the League of Prizren to defend their case right against decisions of the Congress of Berlin. They were left in the lurch by all ...

... Of course paying dearly this independence, the Albanians with half of the territories populated by Albanians world diplomacy donated Serbs, Greeks and the Montenegrins. And since this time the world began to use the term "Greater Albania" by Albanian misrepresented and discourage any desire to form their legally Albanian nation state. Here's that historical injustice against the Albanians and that really made a debacle in the Balkans, calling the latter "powder magazine" ...
More about the language:

"If you want to discover the history from BC and the sciences of that time, you should study Albanian language" - Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz - Albanolog, mathematicians, german philosopher. It's good to know that this scientific conclusion is made by the colossus of mankind to the rank of Isaac Newton!

Broadening as much in antiquity, the more peoples and nations emerge united with each other, originating from a common extract... In this point, albanians have preserved their language, culture and their ancient race, intact (retreated to mountains, from permanent invasions) from the winds of alienation what happened with all nations... So, when you'll study the albanian question in all its components (like many free scholars, linguist, historian, archaeologist, anthropologist, artist... did, and I mention some of them), you'll encounter elements of the most ancient language, culture, race... that have existed in the world and what is more important, is still alive today {Considering that the oldest world civilization has moved all around the Mediterranean and today with the help of scientists we find traces of albanian language, culture and race, from Egypt, Middle East, Caucasus, Illyrian (Balkan) and Apenin Peninsula... and know you can sync the input of the Mediterranean culture in World culture and finaly you can understand my approach}.

Many names have been made with Albanian roots "An" (an-ë/a)-meaning "Side";
Then the "Ar" [Aryan; Ark (of Noah )-meaning Sun and Gold, Ark...]
Max Myle (mytholog):"The names of many famous people of the old stem from the Albanian word "AR" and "AN", it applies also to the name of enough countries."
Then we have many, many other roots of our language that are used by many more groups to shape the language question, example:
[At, Al, Am (s), As (h), Ar, An (s)] ...
[FONT=&quot]A (is), Ab, Ac, Ad, Af, Ag, Ah, Ai, Aj, Ak, Al, All, Am, An, Anj, Ap, Aq, Ar, Arr, As, Ash, At, Ath, Au, Av, Axh, Az, Azh…; Ba, Be, Bë, Bi, Bo, Bu, By, Bj, Bl, Bll, Bn, Br, Bz… [Ba-b,c,g,h,j,k,l,ll,m,n,p,q,r,s,t,v,z,zh,r… B(p,d)ardh(th)… Bi/r,m,sh… Bie, Bo-r,n,t,ll,sh… Be-s,l… Bë-r,n,m… Bu-t,k,r,z…]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ca, Ce, Cë, Ci, Co, Cu, Cy, Cj, Cr,…; Ça, Çe, Çë, Çi, Ço, Çu, Çy, Çf, Çj, Çl, Çm, Çn, Çr…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Da, De, Dë, Di, Do, Du, Dy, Dj, Dr, Dl… [Do(a)n, D(e)a-m,sh,r,le,ve… Di-a,e,o,t… Dj(e)a-l,ll,p… Dr-a,e,i,o,u,y…)];[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dha, Dhe, Dhë, Dhi, Dho, Dhu, Dhj…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Eb, Ec Ed, Ef, Eg, Ej, Ek, El, Ell, Em, En, Ep, Er, Et, Ev, Ex, Exh, Ez, Ezh; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fa, Fe, Fë, Fi, Fo, Fu, Fy, Fj, Fl, Fll, Fr, Fsh, Ft…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ga, Ge, Gë, Gi, Go, Gu, Gy, Gdh, Gj, Gl, Gr…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gja, Gje, Gjë, Gji, Gjo, Gju, Gjy; [G(j)a-n,m,ll,t… Gje-n,th,l,r…]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ha, He, Hë, Hi, Ho, Hu, Hy, Hj, Hr…; [Ha(ë)n(a), Hi-y,e…); [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ib, Ic, Iç, Id, Idh, If, Ig, Ij, Ik, Il, Ill, Im, In, Inj, Ip, Ir, Irr, Is, Ish, It, Ith, Iu, Iv, Iz… [Ill(yll)]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ja, Je, Jë, Ji, Jo, Ju… [ jap, jep, jon…]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ka, Ke, Kë, Ki, Ko, Ku, Ky, Kj, Kl, Kll, Kr, Krr, Ks, Ksh, Kt, Kth… [kam,kap,kal,kat, kem, kep, ker, kra,kre,kri,kro,kry,kumt…]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]La, Le, Lë, Li, Lo, Lu, Ly… [la-n,m,r,k ,j,sh,t, le-x,m,sh,ht, lo-j,t,xh,lu-g,m,s,r, li-s,p,n,r…]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lla, Lle, Llë, Lli, Llo, Llu… [Lla-m,f,p,t… Llo-m,c,f…]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ma, Me, Më, Mi, Mo, Mu, My, Mb, Mc, Mç, Md, Mf, Mh, Mj, Mk, Mn, Mp, Mq, Mr, Ms, Mt, Mv, Mx, Mz… [Ma-t,m,ng,r,l,dh,th,z… Mb-a,e,ë,i,o,u,y,r… Me-s,sh,k,l,n,r… Mi-e,d,k,sh,r… Më-m,d,dh,h,k,l,ll,n,r,s,sh,t,v,z,sh… Mj/alt,el,ep,et…]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Na, Ne, Në, Ni, No, Nu, Ny, Nd, Nt, Nk, Ng…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nja, Nje, Një, Nji, Njy, Njo, Nju; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O (është; pasthirmë), Od, Of, Og, Oh, Oj, Ok, Ol, Om, On, Op, Or, Os, Osh, Ot, Ov, Oz, Ozh, Ox, Oxh…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pa, Pe,Pë, Pi, Po, Pu, Py, Pj, Pl, Pll, Pr, Ps, Psh… [Pa-r,ra,s,sh,k,l,ll,m,n,t… Pe-r,n,sh,t… Për/pro/pran…; P(j)ell(g), P(ll)l-ak,f,g,s,p,t,z,g - umb… Pjesë, Poll, Pu-n,l,ll,s… Pr/i,o,oj,ij,t,sh,z… Pre(j), Pi(k)]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ra, Re, Rë, Ri, Ro, Ru, Ry… [ra-c,dh,n,m,s,n,t,s,j,n,m,t,z,b,n,t,s,k…]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Qa, Qe, Që, Qi, Qo, Qu, Qy, Qj, Qk, Qp, Qr, Qs, Qt,…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sa, Se, Së, Si, So, Su, Sy, Sb, Sc, Sç, Sd, Sdh, Sf, Sj, Sk, Sp, Sq, St… [Si(y), Sjell, Sk-[Skip(e), Skup, Skop, skun–s+kun–kun–kuni–lidhjet me shkrimin kuniform, Hu, Ku(h,n...);, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sha, She, Shë, Shi, Sho, Shu, Shy, Shb, Shd, Shf, Shj, Shk, Shl, Shn, Shp, Shq, Sht…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ta, Te, Të, Ti, To, Tu, Ty, Tj, Tk, Tm, Tn, Tr… [Ta-ç,gji,r,j,s,sh,v,t,n,mël… Tra-g,n,s,sh,k,p,t,z… Te-l,m,n,j,f,h,k,p,r… Tro, Tru, To-k,p,n… Tu-mb…]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tha, The, Thë, Thi, Tho, Thu, Thy, Thj, Thn, Thr… [Tha-m,r,t… The-m,r,s… Thir, Thot…]; Ub, Ud, Udh, Uf, Ug, Uh, U (Unë), Uj, Ul, Ull, Um, Un, Ur, Urr, Us, Ush, Ut, Uth, Uv, Uz…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Va, Ve, Vë, Vi, Vo, Vu, Vy, Vd, Vgj, Vj, Vl, Vll, Vr…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Xa, Xe, Xë, Xi, Xo, Xu…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Xha, Xhe, Xhë, Xhi, Xho, Xhu, Xhy; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ya,Ye, Yç, Yh, Yj, Yl, Yll, Yn, Yr, Ys, Ys, Yz…; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Za, Ze, Zë, Zi, Zo, Zu, Zy, Zb, Zd, Zg, Zgj, Zj, Zll, Zm, Zv; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zha, Zhe, Zhë, Zhi, Zho, Zhu, Zhy, Zhb, Zhd, Zhdh, Zhg, Zhgj, Zhv. [/FONT]
... (data that are within these brackets [ ] explain how the words flow from the basic semantic units in different variations, but technically it is impossible to present examples of all the characters based) ... and hundreds of thousands of phoneme, morpheme, root, and other small units of semantic, which encounter within the 'nature of all languages' most recent, deriving from the so-called 'natural language' (the oldest language based).
To better understand how some parts of semantic units mentioned above, have penetrated language after language from prehistory until today, I will give a symbolic example clarification / deciphering / decoding of only one morpheme reported by Our language (such as tree / root), in those Japhetic (Japheth), Indo-(Arjan) European (Hami) and partly in the first sparks of what Semitic (Shemi):
First morpheme in the examples mentioned above, is "At"("Father") as substantial basis Shapes a linguistic concept and can not be divided further into smaller semantic units, in addition to sharing 'semiotics' of the letters of the answers again Albanian language ... which is a still more in-depth study and goes still deeper in time, since etymologic explanation of cross-cultural mythological characters before, the way of creating of mankind as MATA "Ma'at" - Ma / MAME / Mother and At/Father / tax ... - To remember that pelasgian mythology (in this case Egyptian) "says", Thot/ Idris / Enoch, who conveyed the divine word to teach mankind the religion and art construction, geometry ... was the brother of "Mat" astrological reference, or "god" of law and justice. Both these words, names or concepts (Thot and Mat), explained in the same context with the role they have played in mythology, as we understand today by the Albanian only. Also by Mat (measured) comes, comes word - "Mate mati k" ... which also has the same concept with semantic units without complications shared linguistic and still can be understood by all. From here Ma "thema" have derivative "thema/theme", which is a synthesis of means with a Mat(measured( and "Them"(Them/ to say...) ... Ma "tem" Atik, Thot-Tem/Them derivative, and so For more on ... in the wake of the creation of the first linguistic concepts through the Albanian language, from the hieroglyphs, kuniform ... can be read here Giuseppe Catapano, Granam Hancock & Robert Bauval, etc..
and we let you go back to sample "At" (father) consider and present how this concept Father / Daddy / Dad, is used as core in the languages of the latter antique people:
"at" – albanian;
π"ατ"έρας - New Greek;
f"at"her – English;
v"at"er – German;
p"at"er – Mikenian;
ta"at" – Estonian;
t"at"ă – Romanian;
"at"ya – Hungarian;
"at"a – Azerbaijani;
"at"hair – Irish;
"ta"d – Velsh;
pi"tā" – Hindi;
ai"ta" – Basque;
ta"at"to – Finisht;
t"at"ko - south Slavs;
"от"ец – Russian;
p"ad"re - Italian;
v"ad"er-Dutch;
f"ad"er – Swerdish;
p"ad"re – Spanish;
v"ad"er – Afrcian;
p"ad"eri/pende"ta" – Indonesian;
t"at"ang – Filipian;
ph"át" minh - Vietnam... ... and so on up to Semitic, onwards.
___
So, the basis of formation of a word, seen in lower part of her that makes sense. Our speaker come to explain the smaller divisions of names with meaning in itself, especially the Indo-European languages ​​(as a larger group).

All living languages, especially their largest group, Indo-European ones, lead/guide/ determine the direction to the Albanian language, Albanian language leads to building codes, which (according to Egyptian albanolog Mathieu Aref) has no genesis connection with any other language (p.240-"Albania"). So we speak a language that is created without any previous model, born together with the development of mankind and is suprising the fact that "today's Albanian language has been preserved almost intact during more than 30 centuries (since beginning of the invasion of Indo-European) in the highlands of old Europe [science maintains that the natives living in the mountains (being retrieved from invasions), while in fields newcomers] and above all, those of the Dinaric Alps "(p.435 ibid) and thus attains to explain a large number of Etruscan words, Thracian, Greek, Latin, Basque, Armenian, Celtic, Romanian, etc.. "(ibid f.559).

In the context of the topic:
Zeus<>Zot; Zot in albanian is God in english
Zues/Dias... “Di” {Di~dit~diell~dias(Zeus)~d(r)it/(r-reze)... (Di>Knowledge... Dit>Day... Diell>Sun... Iell/Hyell/Ill/Yll>Star... [Hyjni, Hyu, Hyj, Yj, Hyll, Yll, Ill… Yllirians]... D(r)it>Light... (r)reze... Ar>Gold... Ar> loam... Ar(God in old albanian)...
Also, in albanian language is synthesized the double meaning in ethymology of Zeus/Dias, in twice meaning, from the good side(Zeus/Zot>God) and from the bad side Dias/Di(j)all/Dejall/Dexhall>Devil...

This homonym is transmited and in other latter languages of the antiquity:
For example in German
Diell nämlich Sonne
Djal nämlich Sohn

Slavic:
Diell znaci Sonce
Djal znaci Sin
"...Di– (earlier Diw–). This root also shows up in "Latin", which in fact is ALBANIAN {Di~dit~diell~dias(zeus)~d(r)it/(r-reze)...} di is “day”, borrowed into English in words like diurnal. Closely related to these words is Indo-European *deiwos “god”, which shows up, among other places, in the name of the Old English god Tiw in Modern English Tuesday, “Tiw's day...”
Zeus is a comletely unusual noun in "Greek", having both a stem Z n–(as in the philosopher Zeno's name) and a stem Di– (earlier Diw–). In the Iliad prayers to Zeus begin with the vocative form Zeu pater, “ Comparative philology has revealed that the “sky” word refers specifically to the bright daytime sky, as it is derived from the root meaning “to shine.” This root also shows up in ""Latin""(which in fact is ALBANIAN (dita) di s “day,” borrowed into English in words like diurnal. Closely related to these words is Indo-European *deiwos “god,”which shows up, among other places, in the name of the Old English god Tiw in Modern English Tuesday, “Tiw's day.” *Deiwos is also the source of Latin d vus “pertaining to the gods,” whence English divine and the Italian operatic diva, and deus, “god,” whence deity. The sun is considered a normal star but differently to the night stars it is seen as the DAY STAR.. Gen 1:14 calls the sun a sign for day. The Moon is called a lesser light to rule the night. In the myth the sun 'dies' in the evening and rises in the morning. Remember the eclipse accompanying Jesus' death on the cross?
The corresponding Albanian word zot means God, lord, gentleman, master. No wonder, that the publication of Copernicus’s “The Revolutions” had an immediate political consequence; it strengthened the claims of all monarchs of Europe to absolute power.
Zeus has been at all the times simbolizing the SUN and the Indo-European ancestor of Zeus was a God of the bright daytime sky *Dieuo and *deiuo ("the day time, a shining sky") or a sunny day. DIELLI in Albanian means sun, ZEUS and SUN. Great altar of Zeus pf Pergamon in Asia Minor, is described in Revelations as the site of “Satan's seat” (Rev. 2:12-13). Later used as a model for one of Hitler's rostrums. Emperor Hadrian who destroyed Jerusalem and its Temple finished great Temple of Zeus, the Olympian, called Olympieum, in Athens in 131, and initiated cult of his gay lover Antinuous centered on his villa in Tivoli (kind of an early Vatican).
which derived from YJE stars
- She-Goat of Zeus Above Albanian Flag...

Reference:
http://thescincedelusion.blogspot.com/2010/04/religion-paraded-as-science_19.html
For skeptics or uninformed people:
... for albanian language, origin, race, culture:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=23767&id=100001133356751&l=5e6b160e5a

"...the Muse mother of Evander the Arcadian, ...who adapted the Pelasgian alphabet to the Latin..."

"...Orpheus is recorded by Diodorus to have used the Pelasgian alphabet..."
Referencë:
THE WHITE GODDES
http://www.americanneopaganism.com/The-White-Goddess.pdf

"The first that brought the Alphabet into Latium or Italy, were the Pelasgians. (Pliny the Elder (Gaius Plinius Secundus) wrote in Book VII, chapter 56 concerning letters"
_____
It is interesting to note that many scholars, rightly, could not determine or Generalized Albanian alone or as part of a group of languages. Once some think that it's Centum, once as SATEM (in fact it serves as a link between these groups, it is a more proof that it stands on above these groups), somtimes of Illyrian origin, Thracian, Dacian, Etruscan, Celtic, Frigian, Hitite or sometimes as the oldest branch of the Indo-European, sometims pre-proto-Indo-European sometimes Anatolian, Paleo-Balkan language sometimes, etc.. Also, this approach are mixet more from langauge "artifacts" that will be noted from Egypt, Middle East, Caucasus, Illyrian peninsula, Apenin ... all around the Mediterranean, to the newer languages (just around the triangular base towards circulated / world civilization interact, the surprisingly marked with a equal sides distance between Dodona of pelasgian Zeus, Ararat - rebirth of humanity-the ark of Noah / Nuh and the Great Pyramid in Egypt. (In this context, read "The oracle of Dodona" by Maksim Zotaj or http://www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk/egyptgeodesy.htm).
This confusing approach purified when proved the direct connection beetwen Pelasgian and todays Albanian language, as extract of subsequent cultures and peoples. Just like the Pelasgian languge is distributed as element in subsequent cultures and peoples, synonymous with this concept is when we say that in that period are distributed the Albanian language roots in those languages what we can find even today.
Language scheme, from italian linguist and anthropologist Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66233&l=7cb8960819&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=146066&l=a7c909f8b8&id=100001133356751

Pelasgian alphabet:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66315&l=f6d4521ff3&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=148670&l=f01e5fe94d&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66143&l=7b3d0c7a42&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66138&l=a86eb322d8&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66140&l=3711081fd8&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66173&l=c44dbf0be2&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=298333&l=b113ea1e72&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66141&l=82eb0edf79&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=298334&l=9d1c6972e0&id=100001133356751

Etruscan - Albanian - English - Vocabulary
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=68996&l=5795be8676&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=69017&l=ceb338d776&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=69018&l=a82de2194c&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=69019&l=27116aced9&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=69020&l=cc60a41bea&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=69021&l=7a09b6e9ce&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=69022&l=6aafa23683&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=69023&l=42ccdc766b&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=69024&l=86294d8b98&id=100001133356751

Homer Language
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66164&l=62b6e46d8b&id=100001133356751

There are thousands of "pre-greek" words, what they translate today in new greek language, but they are the same in albanian laguage even today !
Here some of them:
[FONT=&quot]pre greek(pelasgian)----greek<>albanian-----albanian (or pelasgian)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
αμας amas-------------------imitera=nena------------ama, nena, ema...
αταρ-atar----------------------tote-ateher----------------atar, ateher...
αυς-ais---------------------------aftos=ai----------------------ai, aj...
αναιρον-aneron------------oniro=enderr-----------aneron, enderron...
αφαρ-afar---------------sti stigmi=ne moment ---------afar, afer...
βασαι-vishe------------------iselthise=vije--------------vishe, vijshe...
βαν--van-------------------porevude-shkojn-------------van, vajten...
βαριον-barion------------provaton=deleve------------barion, bariu...
βασκ-bask----------paralila porevute=ecin paralel---------bask, bashk...
βη-vi---------------------prevome=eci,vij-shkoj------------vi, vij...
βραχαι-vrahe-------------psofise=ngordhi--------------vra, vrahe...
βριτος-britos------------------etos=viti---------britmi (britmi i parë shtatori, fillimi i vitit-Frank Bardhi)…
βυσαι-vishe-------------kripse-fshihe, mbuloje-------veshje, vishe...
γαναι-gjane---------------periptizi=afersisht----------gjane, ngjane...
γουνον-gjunon-----------gonatizi-gjunjezon------gjunon, gjunon (geg)...
γραος-graos----------------gjini-gra, grua----------------graos, gra…
διζα-dhiza-------------------katsíka=dhia----------------dhiza, dhia…
εικειν-ikin---------------ipohorun=terhiqen--------------ikin, iki...
εντυε-endie-----------parasqevazi=endi,endje-----------endie...
ερδαι-erdhe------------------elthe=erdhe-------------------erdhe...
ετας-etas----------------------patir=babai-------------------etas, eti...
εβροεντα-evroenda-------skotini=e errta---------e vroenda, e vrejtura...
ευροπη-evropi----skotini,qe hora tis dhisis=e errta edhe vendi i perendimit-------evro- evront e erret...
ζει-zi-------------------------flegji-pervelon-----------------zien, zi...
Ζωτεαττας-Zoteatas---Apolloni=Perendia--------Zoteatas=Zoti Atë, Ati Zoti...
κιελλι-qielli------------------uranos=qielli----------------qielli, qielli...
κορτειν-kortin--------------kurion=korrin--------------kortin, korrin...
κρειον-krion----------------vasilias=mbreti-------------Krieon, Kryeja...
κρουναι-krune----------------pigji=burim--------------krune, krun-kroj...
μαλα-mala------------------------ori=male-------------------mala, male...
μενειν-menin----------thymós,orgí-zemerimin-------menin, meni, merin...
πλαγαν-plagan-----------------pligji=plage--------------plagan, plaga...
πραιναι=prene--------------prionizi=sharron-------------prene, pren...
etc,etc...
* [/FONT]The words of the so-called 'pre-Greek' or Pelasgian, are taken from the book of "Hesychii Alexandrini lexicon" - Kurt Latte, Peter Allan Hansen.

• Pelasgian inscriptions that can be read only by the Albanian language:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66147&l=a2d07351ee&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66176&l=941d1cff0a&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=148823&l=72d720898d&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=148153&l=151ac01fc3&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=148814&l=1e89c95237&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=148835&l=f7d2429502&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66166&l=e8a35ea43f&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66167&l=e47d657233&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66179&l=dcc9749043&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66155&l=e023af7946&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66156&l=4ca67cc19f&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66180&l=6c34103025&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66174&l=54f292af81&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66172&l=a6abc2bd9d&id=100001133356751
Etc, etc...
Some old maps:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=247849&l=2734f5e6e0&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=247850&l=d6812c2f15&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=247851&l=c4edafe09e&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=247852&l=b330d5c0c3&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=146065&l=ba836eb60a&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=146067&l=c4ad7394f9&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=146075&l=59a5b17f41&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=139504&l=95cb943dd0&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=143994&l=1b448a87a4&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=144000&l=107f963504&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=143986&l=bbc34ea350&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=143987&l=8d1a09c5c7&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=147992&l=41ef8f5e9d&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=143988&l=45366cc727&id=100001133356751
The three Shkypetar States, Illyria, Epirus and Macedonia, rose against Rome…-“Albania, the foundling state of Europe”, Wadham Peacock 1914).
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=145979&l=482e979db0&id=100001133356751
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=147962&l=6de6f6c8a9&id=100001133356751
Herodotus maps:
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic-art/363506/2196/Herodotus-map-of-the-world
http://www.old-map-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/World_Map_Herodotus.jpg
http://library.thinkquest.org/05aug/00362/images/HerodotusWorld.jpg
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=143990&l=62091440a5&id=100001133356751

* [FONT=&quot]Illyrian..............................Albanian.... ........................English:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
atsar....................................... acar ...................................frost
ask.................................. …..ashkë ..................................
kapa...................................... kapa ..................................catch
kekja.................................….keqja ..................................badly
nasor............................... nesër(nesra) ........................tomorow
apa...........................................pa ..................................whithout
awalaka............................ …flaka .................................flame
laja..........................................lehje ...................................yelp
wrask......................... .vras(rrah,lendoj) ....................injure(beat)
stana.................................... shtaza .................................brute
matja.......................... …matja,mas,mat ......................measure
dela..................................…..djal .....................................boy
balta..................................... balta ...................................mud
berja.................................. berja,bije ................................fall
de.....................................…...dje ..................................yesterday
smerka............................…mjekra ................................beards
tsela..................................... tsjella ................................brought
wet........................................vjet ..............................year(or last year)
dedr..............................djath(nga gjedh) .......................cheese
esmi......................................jemi ....................................we are
melita.................................. mjalt ...................................honey
amal.............................amal,amël,ëmbël ................….sweetly
tamal............................ .tamël,qumsht ...................... ..milk
breda.............................. ….bredh ................................loiter
perenda...............................brenda ...............................inside
entenda........................... …denda .................................ply
ambiledza ........................e mblodha ........................I gathered
trempa ..................................tremb ...............................scare
deta.......................................djathta ...............................right
mems ....................................mish ..................................meat
ambi ......................................mbi ...................................above
binda ....................................binda ...............................convince
bugt .......................................butë ....................................soft
buzja .....................................buza .....................................lip
druw ..................................dru(druits) ..........................wood(tree)
kuri ........................................guri ....................................stone
mater ....................................motër ..................................sister
skap ......................................shkop ..................................stick
stanj .......................................shtoj ...................................attach
lad...........................................lodh ....................................tire
mats .......................................mos ....................................don't
ngraj .....................................ngroht .................................warm
plat ..........................................plot …................................a lot
tsensmi .................................themi .................................we say
blora............................ ….blert(blerim) ......................green(verdure)
njas ........................................ngjesh ................................compress
dija ........................................di(dija) ........................I knew(knowledge)
dita ..........................................dita ....................................day
nat ...........................................natë ...................................night
pija .........................................pi(pija) ...............................drink
trutja ........................................trusja …............................I press
ngruda ...................................ngrydha ............................I crowd
krupa ........................................kripa .................................salt
buma .........................................bima ................................plant
busht .........................................bisht ..................................tail
nbunj ..........................................mbij ................................flourish
muja........................................... miza ...............................fly(insect)
suj ............................................shij(shoj) ..............................rain
lais ...............................................lesh ...................................fur
waina ..........................................vera .................................summer
deimen .................................dimen(dimer) ........................winter
ranja ........................................rronja(rroj) ........................lives(dwell)
tausnja ....................................thaja (thanja) …...................dry up
deur ..............................................deri ....................................to
laus ...............................................lasht ..................................old
laidna ............................................e lë ...................................leave
dora ..............................................dora ..................................hand
kranja...........................................kyeja ..................................head
mosnj ..........................................muaj .................................month
kousnja .......................................quaja ................................I named
tsanja .......................................çaja(thyeja) ............................break
Prij.................................................prij ..................................guide,lead
pari............................................pari (i pari).......................... first, lead
para............................................. para ............................... pre, proto, before
per.................................................për .................................... pro
puta.............................................pyeta .................................I asked
grawa ..........................................grua ...................................women
griwika .......................................gryka ..................................nozzle
mbiwela .....................................mbylla ................................closed
leip ................................................lyp .......................................beg
krim ............................................krimb ....................................worm
wrip .............................................rryp .......................................belt
wara .............................................ura ......................................bridge
Veglia .........................................Vegla ......................................Tool
rhinon .......................................re (reja) ............................... clouds
sica ...........................................thika,spata ............................knife/sword
Didi .............................................Dede ......................................Dupe
amic.............................................. mik ........................................friend
est ................................................është .......................................is
cael ..............................................qiell ........................................sky
Havá .................................hava(qiell),parajsë..... .............. heaven(+paradise)
creare .........................................krijoj ..................................make, create
Vendum ....................................Vendi ....................................the place
Vician ..........................................Vise .....................................locations
Malontum ...............................Mal,malet ..............................Mountain
Dyrrach Dyrrë.........................derë,dyer............ ................ seaport, door
Ora ............................................ora,koha ..............................the hour, the time
fimia ...........................................fëmija ........................................child
Dassi .......................................... Dash .........................................Aries
Math .................................... Math(madh).................................. great
Hyll ........................................Hyll(yll,ill) .....................................star
barda .........................................bardha .......................................white
Bardhyll ..............................bardh+yll(us,star) .......................white star
Bardibal ..................................bardh+ball ...........................white forehead
Dardhania............................... Dardh+an .................................fruit+side
Dalma ........................................Delmne ...................................fold,cattle [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]…[/FONT] Most of these Illyrian words, were registered before the first century, therefore, before the Roman period.
Here the etymology of some words Thracian (Dacian part, as a derivative of Thracian), of which, in this electronic dictionaries (official) [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]http://dacia.8m.net/Diverse/Dictionar_al_limbii_trace/dictionar_al_limbii_trace.html[/FONT][/FONT], were only 5-6 in albanian, and whith the first look i saw all the others in albanian also:
[FONT=&quot]* bur, buris (boris) - 'man' [Alb. burrė 'man']
* datan (datas) - 'place, settlement' [Alb. datė 'place, settlement]
* drenis - 'deer' [Alb. dre, dreni 'deer']
* ermas - 'fierce, mad' [Alb. jerm 'furious, mad']
* mezéna - 'a horseman' [Alb. mes, mezi 'stallion', Roman. (substrat) mīnz 'stallion']
* pupa - 'beans' or 'hill' (?) [Alb. pupė 'hill' or Lith. pupa 'beans' or]
* rera - 'stones, stony ground' (from an earlier *lera) [Alb. lerė, -a 'stones, fallen stones']
* titha - 'light, radiance' [Alb. ditė 'day' morning, ‘day', Greek titó' 'morning glow]
* an(a) - 'at, on' [Alb. anë/në atë anë "side/direction", Avest. ana 'along', Greek aná 'at, along', Goth. ana 'at, towards']
* balios - 'white', [IE *bhel-] Alb. Bardh/Balosh
* berga(s) - 'hill, bank' [Alb. Breg/Brigje , Old-Icel. berg 'mountain', Old-HighGerman berg, German Berg 'mountain', Old-Bulg. breg@, New-Bulg. brjag 'bank, coast'].
* bredas - 'pasture-ground' [Alb. Bredh (Brigjet) 'wander', Russ. bred, bredina 'pasture', bresti, bredu 'to cross by a ford', Balt. (Zhemait.) RN Bred-upja].
* bor - 'mountain' [Alb. Borë (në maje të malit), in Huper-boreoi 'those living behind the mountain'; IE *Hegwr- 'hill, mountain']
* bria - 'town' [Alb, në gjuhen shqipe shume shpesh perdoret si component shtes ne emërimet e vendeve “ia”, Strab.; Steph. Byz. under the word of Messembria. Both authors state the word was Thracian. It is often found as a second component of Thracian settlement names, for example: Messembria, Poltymbria, Sélymbria, Skedabria, etc. The Thracian 'bria' is related to the Toch. A ri, B riye 'town (a refuge on a hill)' – from the IE wrijá]
* dero, dur - 'a stockade' [Alb. Derë (portë, që zakonisht është bërë nga druri); [IE *dhwer- 'a door, a gate']
* desa(s), disa(s) - 'deity, god' [Alb. Di(as) quheshte ndryshe Zeusi (që rrjedh nga fjala Di/dij/drit); IE *deiwo-, Greek théos 'a god]
* dinga - 'fertile ground' [Alb. Drith(nga di/drit) dhe Ga (gan/gea-dheu), Latv. dinga 'fertile place', Old-Icel. dyngia 'dunghill']
* douro - 'strong' [Alb. Duro (behu i forte), Celt. *duro-]
* gava(s) - 'county, countryside' [Alb. Ose para greke gaia (dheu/toka) "Plasgia", pjell nga gia/gaia (dhea-u/toka), Goth. gawi 'county', Att. gé 'land, region']
* gesa - 'stork kingfisher' [Alb. resa/rosa, Old-Pruss. geeyse 'kingfisher', Latv. dzése 'heron, kingfisher'];
* iúras (=júras) - 'water, river' [Alb. ujra/juri(vend i lagesht), Lith. júra 'a sea', Old-Nord. úr 'drizzle'];
* kalsas 'dry, dried up' [Alb. kalbet/thahet/vyshket, Latv. kálst (-stu, -tu) 'to dry up, to wither'];
* ketri, ketre - 'four' [Alb. Katër/i katri; IE *kwetwores, Greek tetra 'four', Cymr. pedry- 'four-fold', Lith. keturi, Latv. c'etri, Bulg. c'etiri 'four'];
* kupsela - 'a heap, a hillock' [Alb. Kupë, Lith. kupse.lis 'heap, hillock'];
* kurp- 'to burrow'; [Alb/ korpë, Lith. kurpti (-i?) 'to burrow', Russ. korpat' 'to burrow'];
* lingas - 'depression, meadow'; [Alb. Lëngoj, por edhe me gjuhet tjera lidhet homonimi tjeter, lendinë; Lith. lénge 'low land', PN Linge, Bulg. long@ 'meadow']
* mér- 'large, great' [Alb. Mejr - me theksin te e-ja, thuhet për dicka "shume/e madhe", bjeri meejr... në gegnisht, IE mér-, Church Slavic personal name Vladi-mer@, Old-HighGerman Volk-már, Hlodo-már, Old-Icel. már 'big'].
* musas - 'moss, mould' [Alb. myshk; Old-HighGerman, Anglo-Saxon mos 'moss, swamp', German Moss 'moss', Church-Slav. m@h@ 'moss', Lith. musai, pl. 'mould on yoghourt'].
* para, phara - 'settlement, village' [Alb. fara, vendbanim (fara jonë/fisi jonë/njerzit tonë/vendbanimi jonë)... from the IE *(s)porá as 'village'].
* paurakis - 'small' [Alb. piciruk; Latin paucus 'small']
* pi - 'beside, more'; [Alb. Pi, nga gegnishtja- apo prej]
* pinon - 'a drink' [Alb. pi/pije/pina/pijnë- IE *poi-, 'to drink', Latin pibo 'I drink', Slavic *piti 'to drink'].
* pras – (resp. *praus) - 'to wash, to splash, to bedew'; [Alb. prashit(kultivoj), poashtu edhe homonimi tjeter Alb. spërkat, Lith. prausti 'to wash, to sprinkle', Latv. prauslat 'to splash", besprinkle', Old-Ind. prusnó'ti 'to splash'];
* raka(s) - 'eroded place, a gully' [Alb. rëke, rëre, Lith. rakti 'to burrow'];
* rumba(s) - 'edge; rapids'; [Alb. rumba apo kërcej, Lith. rumbas 'periphery', Latv. rumba 'waterfall, rapids'].
* siros - 'a granary' [Alb. Silos, hambar ne gegnisht]
* strumá, strumón - 'current, river' [Alb. strum, vije qe krijohet nga mocali, apo gropë e thellë ne lum, apo vend ku bie uji me shumë fuqi), Old-HighGerman stroum, German Strom 'current' river', Lith. sraumuo, -ens 'fast current']
* sura (zura) - 'current, stream' [Alb. Zura, kapa, Old-Ind. sirá 'current. stream'].
* taru - 'spear'; [Alb. dru, trung, Greek dóry 'tree' and 'spear', Hett. taru- 'tree, trees', Old-Ind. dáru- 'tree']
* tranas - 'rotting' [Alb. tretem/tretje, Lith. RN Tranys, trene.ti 'to rot, to decompose'];
* traus - 'to break, to crumble' [Alb. trus (shtyp), poashtu edhe tra, Lith. traušti 'to break, to crumble', traušus 'brittle', the Latv. trauss, trausls 'brittle, fragile', Old-Russ. troh@ 'lazy; sad'];
* tri 'three' [Alb. tri, tre, IE *treyes, *trí 'three']
* tund - 1. 'to push, to knock' - 2. 'river' [ 1.Alb. tund (shkund), 2Alb. tendë, 1. Latin tundó, -ere 'to push, to knock' Old-Ind. tundaté 'to push'. 2. Old-Icel. ?und 'river'].
* turm - 'a run, a flight' [Alb. turr, turrej (sulmoj,vrapoj)/turma, Old-Ind. drámati 'to run', Greek drómos 'a run'].
* udra(s) - 'otter' [Alb. Hidra, hider; IE *wed-, *wod-, Old-Ind. udráh 'water animal', Avest. udra- 'otter', Greek hydros, Old-HighGerman ottar, Lith. údra, Bulg. vidra 'otter'].
* udrénas; úkas; upa; urda(s); uskuutos... Alb. të gjitha këto koncepte kane te bejne me U-jin
* vair (as/us) - 'spinning' [Alb. varëse (tjerrje), Lith. vairus, vairas 'spinning', Swed. vírr 'a spiral']
* verza(s) - 'a barrier used for fishing [Alb. Verza; dam', Latv. varza 'dam'].
* zan 'a clan, a family' [Alb. zan/zen/nxen/gen, IE *g'en- 'to give birth, a kin'];
* zenis, zenés - 'born, born in' [Alb. zënes, që nxe/ë, gjenezë, genes in the Greek personal name of Dio=génes, from the IE *g'en- 'to give birth' in the Old-Latin geno 'to produce, to give birth'].
* zi - 'god' [Alb. Zot, shortened from ziu-, zia- and similar, IE *deiwo- 'sky god', Albanian/Greek Zeus]; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nï[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ni[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ata[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]At-i[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Asht[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Asht-i[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mat[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mat-ënj[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Maje[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Manj[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Njoj[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Njoh[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wit[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vit-i[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ane[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anë[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gjun[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gju[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Qend[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Qind[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ili[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yll[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bait[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Baj[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Et[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Etë[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Est[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Është[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gurta (qytet)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](i) Gurtë[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lule[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lule[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dor[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dorë[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mial[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mjaltë[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wesha[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Veshje[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Urim[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Urim[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shur[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shur[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Turija[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Turi[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nakt[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Natë[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ara[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Arë-a[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shkal[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shkallmoj[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sojoti[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sitë[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hur[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ur-i[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lehit[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lehtë[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lissi[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lis[/FONT]
(Hittites wors are taken from the book Tat parlava alabnese- author Giuseppe Catapano)
• Here are some other hittite words, which I found to be translated into English, but in fact remain in the original Albanian still today:

[FONT=&quot]Imme[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nime (nji mend – vërtetë)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ash[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ash (Ash, Osh, A, O - është)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Awi[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Avitu, avejtu (a vjen, afrohu)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wer[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vejrm (virri, piskati)[/FONT]

So... this was only only within the framework of linguistic... the same situation is whith other components of the CULTURE (in the broad sense of the word)... and now, what is common denominator of these cultures above... of course Pelasgian... what's why so many scientist came to the conclusion that Albanians are a remnant of the original ancient Pelasgians

* "The first step of liquidating a nation is to delete his memory. Destroy its books, its culture, its history. Then pick someone to write new books, create a new culture and, to invent a new history. Before you spend too long the nation will forget what it is and what was"
* "A nation of sheep Will beget a government of Wolves" - Edward R. Morrow (1908-1965)
* "The true history of mankind will be written only when Albanians participate in it's writing" - Maximilian Lambertz, Albanien erzählt: ein Einblick in die albanische Literatur (Berlin 1956)
* "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

http://zeus10.webs.com/
Dielli (2)
http://zeus10.wordpress.com/

this is too much for me to answer because its confusing in what you presented....but, the Dardanians ( who you claim where ancient Albanians ) are not related to the Illyrians.
Dardanians where from Anatolia and Illyrians where not, just because after the migration of dardanians into the balkans and the being assimilated into illyrian customs and some language does not allow the right of Albanians to claim Illyrian heritage. If this is the case then Slavs who did this to Illyrians as well can also claim Illyrian ancestory. Is this not wrong?

Yes, you are correct the venetian republic used Albanian Stradioti ( light Cavalry) in their army as mercenaries. So did Naples and the french use them.
Yes, the venetian republic safely placed some albanians who fled from ottoman occupation into the eastern Istrian peninsula.
Yes, the Bua surname is a great name, and is found in friuli region.
Yes, castrioti had alliances with Venice and Naples, but also realise that the Albanians only started occupying the coastal areas of modern Albania after 1430. This is why Albania never had a fleet or seafaring people.

I did find the people called mallea ( what I interpreted) as the Molossians. So the article you presented claims Albanians came from molossian people .

I agree that this is just too much for you.

Molossians were an Illyrian tribe... Illyrians were in south-east or Asia minor too... read more about them... Dardanians were the heart of the Thraco-Illyrian culture... Troy was Illyrian (Dardanian... or Pelasgian in wider sence of the word)...
So, when someone found any connection of albanians whith dacians, they immediately reach the conclusion and they restrict the origin only whith that tribe, or whith that part of ancient culture... then, someone else will find connection of albanians with Molossians, thant they will claim that albanians came from molossian people and that's all... someone else will find connection of albanians whith Dardanians... and thy will restrict again only in that part... someone else will find connection of albanians with etruscians, and they will say it in their limited way... someone else will find connection of albanians with macedonians, thracians, and with all tens of Illyrian tribes one by one... and they will claim again separated about every one of them, like the only presenters of Albanian origin... and after the summary of all these information, by all scientific components that it is necessary... than you will understand the conclusions of thousands of scientists, about Albanian autochthony and their direct origin from the Pelasgians, who are all connected whith these latter cultures.

P.S: (You see that I have the patience to talk whith someone like you, who spit upon the scientific data such as the beautiful inscription above, that for you they are only rubbish...)
Try to understand the circumstances of that region, or of these people, why they whith centuries have to be retreated in the mountains, than speak about the sea :)

I agree that this is just too much for you.

Molossians were an Illyrian tribe... Illyrians were in south-east or Asia minor too... read more about them... Dardanians were the heart of the Thraco-Illyrian culture... Troy was Illyrian (Dardanian... or Pelasgian in wider sence of the word)...
So, when someone found any connection of albanians whith dacians, they immediately reach the conclusion and they restrict the origin only whith that tribe, or whith that part of ancient culture... then, someone else will find connection of albanians with Molossians, thant they will claim that albanians came from molossian people and that's all... someone else will find connection of albanians whith Dardanians... and thy will restrict again only in that part... someone else will find connection of albanians with etruscians, and they will say it in their limited way... someone else will find connection of albanians with macedonians, thracians, and with all tens of Illyrian tribes one by one... and they will claim again separated about every one of them, like the only presenters of Albanian origin... and after the summary of all these information, by all scientific components that it is necessary... than you will understand the conclusions of thousands of scientists, about Albanian autochthony and their direct origin from the Pelasgians, who are all connected whith these latter cultures.

P.S: (You see that I have the patience to talk whith someone like you, who spit upon the scientific data such as the beautiful inscription above, that for you they are only rubbish...)
Try to understand the circumstances of that region, or of these people, why they whith centuries have to be retreated in the mountains, than speak about the sea :)

LOL ....ROFL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molossians

People find strange things in the mist of their nationalistic minds

LINK where molossians are illyrians

Wikipedia again :S
You just translated that piece of book, who tell us that Molossians are dissolved in today's Albanians, and their name in albanian is Mountain, or Malesia... Mountain people... they are connected whith ancient Macedonians (who where Thraco-Illyrian extract)... also, latter Molossians were colonized (for someone Hellenized) by hellens, that's why wikipedia call them greeks, but you should read ancient writters for these questions, and dont take ancient world as a greek monopoly. Open your mind...

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-...gc.r_pw.&fp=92f4c9932522fda1&biw=1024&bih=602
If you divide the Illyrian from Epirotes, than Molossians were epirotes tribe... so Epirotes (just like Illyrians and Macedonians) are Pelasgian branches, different from the Greeks. You have to understant who were Illyrians in a wider sense of the word... you have a lot of info in last pages from international scientist and don't make me to repeat them... just read and dont be lazy, to say that "these are to much for me" :p
By the way, the word "Epirot" is translated as today "Albanian" by all free scientist (for example: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...743775470_100001133356751_144013_150528_n.jpg )
+ Molossi -They were the most powerful of the Epirote tribes. The Molossians were a dynastic tribe very much in control of Epirus and, at times, controlled southern Illyria as far north as the city of Epidamnus in central Illyria.
http://www.ancientillyrians.com/tribes.html

+ Illyrian tribes: http://kuksiskupialba.tripod.com/kuksi/IliriaFISETantike.JPG
____________________________________________________________________________________

The topic is about albanian folk similarities (specifically Fustanella) whith other old cultures of Europe or Mediterranean, that have been able to maintain the authenticity of the old culture of mankind what was in common (like one... or "pelasgian culture")
That's why I have sketched here information of other components of the albanian culture, what still are preserved as in ancient times... like the language (page 4 & 7), also symbols (page 5), costumes (page 5 & 6), dances (page 6)... and no one here did not quote these information, to reply me against, or pro... so, now let's see about this other ancient symbol... and again, is beautifully preserved, only by the Albanians (as Self-isolated people) for centuries.

Albanian white qeleshe or plis
(just like todays arvanites are named as greeks, in the same way, the old pelasgian culture in ancient times, they call it greek).

skullcappileosmg7.jpg

72620_149522735095504_100001133356751_236251_8071912_n.jpg

1=Odysseus (in albanian Odhisti/Udhisti... traveler)
2=Uliks
3=Odysseus
4=Hefest
5=Theti (deity of the sea and water, today in albanian Deti=the sea), runs to pull weapons of Achilles, to "divine" Hefest. All the three have the todays albanian plis/qeleshe in their head (Rome show about Iliad at Colosse-2007, the Archaeological Museum of Naples)
6=Hefest
7=Illyrian type of a plaque found in today's Croatia near Dubrovnik
8=Poseidon
9=Through the Etruscans (Pelasgians), the subsequent Roman people named "pileus libertatis" (plis of freedom), here presented in the currency printed by the Roman Brutus after Caesar's murder.
10=Antique statues in Labëri (also similar to this
:http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...15014258_100001050301375_280277_3040852_n.jpg)
11=Ajax & Achilles playing Draughts

* Starting from the Plis/qeleshe of ZEUS (Zojsi/Dias) up to Bardulus [(white - star Dardanian/Bardhanian Bardh(white) yll(star)], all these are symbols of freedom to Albanians, you can see this link for more: http://picasaweb.google.com/115092624652417221864/AlbanaisAutochtoneIlllyriens#5201696537464102946
Here we have Zeus:
"A19 SG#0671 Bruttium, Lokroi Epizephyrioi, possibly from the time of Pyrrhus. AE 20. 300-268 BC. First part of 3rd Cent BC. Conjoined busts of the Dioskouroi right wearing PILEI - Zeus enthroned holding patera nd Sceptre, cornucopiae behind, LOKRWN. SNG Cop 1895. HN Italy 2399. Sear 671. 4.9g."
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...2622845353_135633570353_7352649_5347599_n.jpg

Here we have Pyrro whith his people with plis/qeleshe and crown from the sacred oak of Dodona

156988_149549311759513_100001133356751_236337_1949384_n.jpg

To keep cultural traditions and in proving that to whose people (culture) he belong, he is identified with the eagle and all the other symbolism (like the two horns that appear in this picture) that derive from Thot (Idris)>Deukalion (Dhulkarnejn)> Troyans> Alexander the great> and through him, to Castrioti, who besides that inherited the same culture, but he kept the figure of Pyrrhus in his sword too:
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/3590/shpadaskenderbeyg0.jpg

Let's proceed:
Ancient artifact from Vinca culture (or Goddess on the throne) and modern (still ancient:) albanian dress from Kosovo (part of ancient Dardania)

284282_214344465279997_100001133356751_528526_314877_n.jpg

185215_214344501946660_100001133356751_528527_486346_n.jpg

If we pay attention to the tradition, even today in albanian culture, when the girl become e women, when she get married (albanians get married only in Thursday and Sunday), she have to stay just like this, in that position (folded), like the mysterious artifact there.
Thursday is womens day. For the bride they say: "U bë Nuse Venuse" - "You become e Bride a Venus"... alb.:"Ve"- eng.:"Egg" - alb.:"Nuse" - eng.:"bride"... Venus)
Also, when in "the first night" she have to stay whith her man, tradition requires that she have to sit in the symbol of the half of Cosmic Egg (albanian white hood - "Plis" or "Qeleshe", is only a man cap), turned back, and to put in the head the another half, just like the symbol of Zeus here:

13462_110084585705986_100001133356751_66198_7642169_n.jpg

So, like the seed that came from the Cosmic Egg or the Egg of the Worlds and brought the life, and the Bride "emerges" from the Egg and bring life in that house.

In fact the entire albanian national dress represents that pelasgic religion, or symbolizes God/Almighty Creator.
Even the sleeves of the dress (Guna) that don't have to be wear but to connect behind, symbolizing comb / wings of divinity. For old religion (or better to say, from that original religion, what was copied latter from other cultures, especially from the Semitic peoples) says that when the Creator created life from the cosmic egg/egg of worlds, he was presented with comb/wings ...
This kind of theory of creation is writen somehow and in the Bible indireclty in Genesis.
Here you can see the symbolism of Comb/divine wings in albanian dress:

attachment.php

See more in page 5 in this topic about some other albanian national costumes and their symbolism:
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showthread.php?25617-Fustanella/page5

So, here we have this wonderful figure from the book of Artur Cook about Zues, who have two qeleshe/plis in above and below... Plis/qeleshe symbolizes the on half of the cosmic egg, from which "egg" God created all things, created life.

Otherwise, the Illyrians have used several types of hats/plis/qeleshe (fez-hat-cap-lumpy) similar to each other.
Dardanians have used round (or half circle) qeleshe, in use today by albanians in Kosovo. Dardania latter was from Nis (Naisus) to the Bylazora (Veles), Astipi (Shtibi), Skopje (Skupi), Tetovo (Oaeneum), Gostivar (Draudakum) ...
From mountain in southern Bukovik up to the Ohrid, Gostivar, Struga, Debar and to Mavrovo, have lived Penestians whith the capital Uscana (Kicevo), and this Illyrian tribe had flat plis/qeleshe, at the time of Skanderbeg is called Dibran, because was in use of all regions of Dibra. North Albania holds also flat plis/qeleshe but is much shorter from dibra region. Southern Albania holds the round plis/qeleshe but much longer than it from Dardanians (see 10) - Laberian plis/qeleshe.
Headgear that the Albanians be using the time of the ancient Illyrian-Pelasgians. White fez, kilt, tirqit, mintani with black braids, or Albanian xhubleta (4.000 years old at least), still alive ... Well, these are the Albanian original heritage , because no nation in the world has not previously used except Albanians and yet we have remained without any break tradition.

- Zeus-Poseiodn; Zues-Hades; Zeus
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...238803053_100001416342755_521884_329405_n.jpg

- Dielli (Sun) and Merkuri (Hermes/Thot/Idris)
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...38803033_100001416342755_521887_6580153_n.jpg

-This one os from Illyrian tribe PHRYGASE or Bryghians, aliie whith Troyans (not to say the Troyans itself)
http://www.forumishqiptar.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=105634&stc=1&d=1213317762

- Apollo
http://www.grisel.net/images/greece/Olympia79.JPG

-Here we have the famous apple, which fez Atlas whith qeleshe/plis in the head gives it to Hercules who hold the weight of the world with the help of Athens
http://www.grisel.net/images/greece/OlympiaHercules.JPG

- PATROCLES and ACHILES
http://www.historyforkids.org/learn/greeks/literature/pictures/patroclose.jpg

- Odysseus
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/8356/394pxodysseuschiaramontoq7.jpg

- Collection Albani
http://i48.tinypic.com/5lth05.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2n8n9fn.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/spaeiq.jpg

Trojans
photo244.jpg

Trojans:
http://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/13/54/17/87/568-od10.jpg

13462_110083992372712_100001133356751_66181_5727719_n.jpg

This vase (where is Illyrian Kadmi whith qeleshe/plis) preserved in the Louvre Museum - Paris
Plis in lab variant, called a qeleshe, and usually has an little "antenna" on top, as Illyrian Kadmi in this very important artifact.

Kàstor (greek Κάστωρ, -ορος, lat. Castōr, -ŏris) e Pollùksi or Polideuks (greek Πολυδεύκης, -ου, lat. Pollūx, -ūcis) these two names are from Greek and Roman mythology, twin sons of Zeus and Ledia, known above all as "sons of Zeus", as well as the Kàstor
450px-campidoglio_-_dioscuri_all27alba_1050290.jpg

theatre_dioscuri.jpg

+ http://www.fotografo.to/to1/images/fullsize/piazza-castello-dioscuri-torino-IMG_0270.JPG

+ Ancient Macedonians http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...15014258_100001050301375_280277_3040852_n.jpg

Zeus, Athena and Hephastius
13462_110084582372653_100001133356751_66197_1571413_n.jpg

...somewhere in the recesses of the Vatican!
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...659039412_100001133356751_66165_6849517_n.jpg

S33.2 DIOSKOUROI

Museum Collection: Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli, Naples, Italy
Catalogue Number: TBA
Title: "Dioscuri"
Class: Free-standing statue
Material: Marble
Height: --
Context: --
Original / Copy: --
Style: --
Date: --
Period: Imperial Roman
SUMMARY
One of a pair of statues, depicting the Dioskouroi twins, with travellers caps, chamlys capes and horse-heads by their feet
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...73659057_100001133356751_148810_3054070_n.jpg

Achille chez le roi Lycomede, Louvre museum
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...23870202_100001133356751_139505_6277591_n.jpg

Let's see somthing from books, because like I always do:
Encyclop℗edie M℗ethodique, Ou Par Ordre De Matieres: Par Une Soci ..., Volume 3
By F℗elix Vicq-d'Azur, Jean Le Rond d' Alembert, 1786
Quote: Ce bonnet étoit fait ep cône, 8c ressembloit à un casque. A la plaçe de l'aigrette de celui-ci, on attachoit à ï'apex une baguette recouverte de laine blanche , appelée proprement apex. De là vint le nom des Flamines, selon Servius, a Filaminibus. II est inutile de faire sentir le ridicule de cette étymologie. La forme de ce bonnet, qui ressembloit un peu à la cause ou casque Macédonien, le fit appeler bonnet d'Epire ou d'Albanie, pileus Epiroticus. Les Grecs le nommoient v'Ui,ut<

Il perfetto dittionario overo tesoro della lingua volgar Latina
Pietro Galesini

2hwisye.png

15g35w9.png

63962_149709888410122_100001133356751_236952_3838037_n.jpg

plisi.jpg

2449u39.png

+ http://i43.tinypic.com/1pvsy1.png
+ http://i40.tinypic.com/nlafzr.png

34096_110786422302469_100001133356751_69026_230359_n.jpg

Video:
Albanian Hat - Odysseus, Patroculus, Ptolemey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1tvmnc3cVU

... and President Clinton also gave a symbolic message to the world about the albanian Plis/Qeleshe
154263_1615483519682_1614171932_1444406_3868676_n.jpg

Read more about albanian qeleshe/plis:
THE “IGNORANCE” OF THE ‘QELESHE’ http://zeus10.wordpress.com/
And this one, just in case... http://zeus10.webs.com/

Last edited:
Wikipedia again :S
You just translated that piece of book, who tell us that Molossians are dissolved in today's Albanians, and their name in albanian is Mountain, or Malesia... Mountain people... they are connected whith ancient Macedonians (who where Thraco-Illyrian extract)... also, latter Molossians were colonized (for someone Hellenized) by hellens, that's why wikipedia call them greeks, but you should read ancient writters for these questions, and dont take ancient world as a greek monopoly. Open your mind...

... and President Clinton also gave a symbolic message to the world about the albanian Plis/Qeleshe
154263_1615483519682_1614171932_1444406_3868676_n.jpg

Read more about albanian qeleshe/plis:
THE “IGNORANCE” OF THE ‘QELESHE’ http://zeus10.wordpress.com/
And this one, just in case... http://zeus10.webs.com/

I translated a part of something which I do not know what it was.

So, you say, Albanians are molossians, who are an epirote tribe, who where Phygians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Epirus_%26_modern_borders.jpg
makes sense, New epirus which is modern Albania. Better than the barbarian illyrians which are north of you

So, epidamnus bacame Durres?

I have looked at the evidence myself and there isn't anything to connect Albanian ethos to Illyrians.

But what I've come to realize about nationalism and history is that it doesn't necessarily have to match or be accurate/truthfull, as long as the people think it is, that is good enough. I can think of three countries in the balkans off the top of my head who have this mentality. (four if you count Turkey as a balkan country).

tell me what are this evidence, prove what you say so you dont become a liar my friend !
(and i am sorry for not talking about the topic , "fustanella")

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 272189 times.

Back