Eldritch

Banned
Reaction score
bQHHkez.jpg
Aw3lHmk.jpg
9Dc9Spa.jpg

Iberian or Balkans.

I have a feeling she's Albanian. ;)

She could be. I'm totally with Alan on this one. The left girl pushes it even more to Balkans.

She could be. I'm totally with Alan on this one. The left girl pushes it even more to Balkans.
Yep, Balkans on the left, Portugues on the right.

lithuanian and indian

Iberian and Balkan aren't a country besides the guessing is only for left Girl, i have no idea about right one.

No guess is correct anyway.

Iberian and Balkan aren't a country besides the guessing is only for left Girl, i have no idea about right one.

No guess is correct anyway.

I'm confused now. There are three pictures. The left girl in the last pic is the same as the one in pic 1 and 2? She more resembles the right girl.

Despite confusion, my bet: bulgarian.

I'm confused now. There are three pictures. The left girl in the last pic is the same as the one in pic 1 and 2? She more resembles the right girl.
Sorry my confusion, i mean the guess is only for right one :) , the brown eyed girl.

Anyway she's not Bulgarian.

She is Serbian or Former-Yugoslavian(Bosnian, Monte Negro, Croatian, Macedonian).

Definitely more Mediterranean than northern European in appearance. I wouldn't have guessed Serbian. Could she be part Roma?

Now I think she is somewhere from the western mediterranean because such big eyes are uncommon in east europe, but this is not supposed to be a bet now.

I think she's chinese or japanese? (t-r-o-l-l).
Just a question for help us.
She's european???

She's Serbian, Antonina Petkovic is her name.

That was not easy. I guessed Bulgarian because there are the most mediterranean looking people from all east europe. After that I would have never considered her to be serbian anymore. Thanks for the quiz.

Ye, face shape indeed is Yugoslavia. Teeth and eyebrows a bit Mediterranean traits, not seen in more than 5% here. Probably Montenegro origins.
The other one is more inland. Let's say Herzegovina.

Ye, face shape indeed is Yugoslavia. Teeth and eyebrows a bit Mediterranean traits, not seen in more than 5% here. Probably Montenegro origins.
The other one is more inland. Let's say Herzegovina.
I have no idea who the other is, she's Serbian too?

This thread has been viewed 7380 times.

Back