K12 Dodecad project : highest percentage for each admixture

Well, I must agree in part. Dienekes' should keep separated Southeast Europe from Southwest Europe to avoid confusions, like he did with Northern Europe (also, the Sardinian and Basque components run was more or less that thing). However, Iberians haven't the same Northern European as English, Irish, etc., but Southwestern European allele frequencies are clearly very similar to Northern Europe.

You can notice that Italians, Greeks, etc., althought they have high Mediterranean, they also have quite West Asian and Southwest Asian, wich is what definetely deviate them to other non European populations (not the Mediterranean scores, but I agree that separated would be better).
Yes, not only in Northwest - Northeast Mediterranean but also in Southwest and Southeast. As you can see Arabic nations (Lebanon, Syria, Palestine) on the East coast of the Mediterranean Sea and Arabic nations on the South coast of the Mediterranean Sea have pretty much of the Mediterranean component in their DNA too. I'm pretty sure that their (Asian or African) Mediterranean component in them is more African than the West Asian component in Georgians.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...owN3M3UWRyNnc&hl=en_US&authkey=COCa89AJ#gid=0

So you can't say that the Mediterranean component is less African than the West Asian component. That's impossible and pure nonsense! It's all about the origin & admixture of haplogorups!

So you can't say that the Mediterranean component is less African than the West Asian component. That's impossible and pure nonsense! It's all about the origin & admixture of haplogorups!

No, not haplogroups, autosomal DNA.

Ask Dienekes' (he created the distances) and the researchers who made clustering studies. As you can imagine, we are not inventing, just telling what they show.

No, not haplogroups, autosomal DNA.
?

autosomal DNA = 22 pairs of Y chromosomes and X chromosomes in Homo sapien DNA.
Only 23rd pair can be XX, if you're a female. 23rd pair is a 'gender' pair.

Y-DNA haplogroups are derived from Y gender chromosome
MtDNA haplogorups are derived from X gender chromosome

23rd gender pair chromosome has got the same ancestoral information as other 22 pairs of chromosomes do.

If your 23rd gender Y chromosome says that you're R1b from your father, other 22 Y chromosomes would tell you the same thing.

So autosomal DNA = an admixture of haplogorups!

100% FALSE

Go and tell the African Americans with Y-DNA R1b1b2a1a1 and mtDNA H3 they are trully Europeans and they'll be laughing all day. ¿Don't you see that haplogroups tell absolutly nothing in terms of recent ancestry? LOL

100% FALSE

Go and tell the African Americans with Y-DNA R1b1b2a1a1 and mtDNA H3 they are trully Europeans and they'll be laughing all day. ¿Don't you see that haplogroups tell absolutly nothing in terms of recent ancestry? LOL

Correct. Haplogroups don't provide any measure of recent ancestry or admixture.

?

23rd gender pair chromosome has got the same ancestoral information as other 22 pairs of chromosomes do.

If your 23rd gender Y chromosome says that you're R1b from your father, other 22 Y chromosomes would tell you the same thing.

Nope, not "haplogroup admixture". You need to measure thousands of alleles to arrive at a full ancestry picture. That can only be achieved through autosomal DNA analysis. Forget haplogroups when it comes to recent ancestry.

100% FALSE

People (African Americans) with Y-DNA R1b1b2a1a1 and mtDNA H3 are more European than they're something else. Even if they are dark, they still got mostly European DNA. But if they're from the USA, they're 100% North American according to me.

If a nation has got E, R1b, J1 and J2 that would mean that that nation is an admixture of E, R1b, J1, J2 and nothing else. Plus the same with MtDNA.

Autosomal = Y-DNA + MtDNA.

Remember that the 'dark' features are more dominant over the 'light' feature. Black hair gene will defeat blond hair gene easily.

If aliens come on earth, they will laugh at us. Because all human DNA is the same and there's only 1 race and that's the Homo sapien race.

EDIT: But I'm still 100% West Asian.

You are wrong. Actually, an African American with those hapologroups can be perfectly very close to Black Africans genetically speaking (not just appearence). I shared genomes with African Americans at 23andme, and I can assure you those cases trully exist. It's also possible that a few of them join Dodecad too, but I'd have to search.

You can believe it or not, but that's the truth.

Edited:
Here you have African americans at Dodecad (note the European ancestry): 245, 385, 475, 482, 483, 494, 500, 502 and 503.

All of them have the main ancestry in the Neo African and Paleo African clusters, then, their highest simillarity must be in the Sub-Saharan Africa. If I were you, I wouldn't bet none of them have 2 European haplogroups...

You are wrong. Actually, an African American with those hapologroups can be perfectly very close to Balck Africans genetically speaking (not just appearence). I shared genomes with African Americans at 23andme, and I can assure you those cases trully exist. It's also possible that a few of them join Dodecad too, but I'd have to search.

You can believe it or not, but that's the truth.
That's true. And you're absolutely right!

An 'Afro' looking fella from USA with the European Y-DNA and MtDna linage has got much more European ancestry than he got something else.

A very black African from Africa can genetically be closer to a very white man from Sweden, than that same white man from Swede to his white native Swedish neighbour.

Why do you think that the high educated gifted folks - who control the world - say that races don't exist, but that there's just 1 race and that's a Homo sapien race.

That's why Y-DNA is only useful if you don't know your father and you want to determine who your father or mother is or if you want to trace some migrationwaves!

The most important thing if you want to save your nation & roots is to save your culture and language! You can change your DNA every time as you want. Jews changed their DNA many times, Turks changed their DNA etc. But NEVER their language!

In new era with computers and microchips people can even be not of 'flesh'.

I respect your opinion, but everybody has got his own opinion.

But I'm still 100% West Asian.

Congratulations.

If you are 100% West Asian and submit your sample you'll be the first case reported. I encourage you to participate XD

I dont see any use of clustering haplogroups this way , lets take one example : R1b is originaly from West Asia ( R1b* almoust exclusivly there ) , and come to West Europe 2-3.000 years ago , and G2a also West Asian , but come to West Europe significantly before that ( atleast early Neolithe - Treilles ) , and you calling lands with 90% R1b European , but lands with high G noneuropean . Also why would Balkans be more West Asiatic , when most (95% ) of its J2 , J1 , and E1b1b come to Europe lot before Spain R1b . (Also Balkans have pretty much European mth DNA ) . It is logicall that there is going to be a lot of overflow from West Asia to Balkans , and from Africa to Iberian penincula because they are separated just by few miles of water.
We are not talking about haplogroups here, but autosomal.

All (African, European and Asian) countries around the Mediterranean Sea have a very high Mediterranean component.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...owN3M3UWRyNnc&hl=en_US&authkey=COCa89AJ#gid=0
The peak is in Europe (North-Italians, Sardinians). The Mediterranean presence in North-Africa is due to ancient european influx (that why there is also mtDNA H1, H3, V in North-Africa).

This is not about haplogrops. Is about the autosomal Fst distances between components.

?

Non-sense. You only have 1 Y-chromosome, not 22.

People (African Americans) with Y-DNA R1b1b2a1a1 and mtDNA H3 are more European than they're something else. Even if they are dark, they still got mostly European DNA. But if they're from the USA, they're 100% North American according to me.
Wrong. An african-american with an african y-dna can be autosomally more european than another african-american with an R1b y-dna. People have thousands of ancestors, and your y-dna only tells about one single direct line.

Non-sense. You only have 1 Y-chromosome, not 22.

Wrong. An african-american with an african y-dna can be autosomally more european than another african-american with an R1b y-dna. People have thousands of ancestors, and your y-dna only tells about one single direct line.
Ok, you don't call it an Y-chromosome. I named it just wrongly. But you have got 22 pairs of autosomal DNA. They're in pairs of two. That's mean 44 chromosomes. 22 you got from your mother (X) and 22 you got from your father (Y). This is what I mean! From every pair you got 1 chromosome from your mom (X) and 1 from your dad (Y)! So 22 from X and 22 from Y !!

Read carefully what I wrote. I wrote that an Afro-American with an European linage from both sides has got probably more Eurpean ancestry than something else (African or Chinese or West Asian etc. ancestry)...

BTW, I'm 100% West Asian and you're NOT!

Yes people belong to 100000000000 ancestors, but if in your nation there are only 5 most dominant haplogroups, than you are mostly an admixture of these haplogroups with very few exceptions! And not something else!
A West Asian CAN be O3 (Y-Dna from China) but that's a very rare haplogroup in West Asia. So it's unlikely that somebody in West Asia wil be O3 and very few are mixed with O3.

Close communities only breed with each other, so if your people are E and R1b, than you are largely E & R1b!

If there is a family of J2 people and they will move to Venus. They will only breed with each other. They will only be J2 folks!

Haplogroups are the most certain factor if you want to determine your roots

Ok, you don't call it an Y-chromosom. I named it just wrongly. But you have got 22 pairs of autosomal DNA. They're in pairs of two. That's mean 44 chromosoms. 22 you got from your mother (X) and 22 you got from your father (Y). This is what I mean! From every pair you got 1 chromosom from your mom (X) and 1 from your dad (Y)! So 22 from X and 22 from Y !!

Read carefully what I wrote. I wrote that an Afro-american with the European linages from both sides has got probably more Eurpean ancestry than something else (African ancestry)...

BTW, I'm 100% West Asian and you're NOT!

And how about what you inherited from your grandparents, great-grandparents, great-greatgrandparents, etc.? You have to examine thousands of alleles to determine full ancestry. Haplogroup frequencies are only a tiny piece of the puzzle.

And, don't forget, DNA behaves randomly and recombines.

Last edited:
And how about what you inherited from your grandparents, great-grandparents, great-greatgrandparents, etc.? You have to examine thousands of alleles to determine full ancestry. Haplogroup frequencies are only a tiny piece of the puzzle.

And, don't forget, genes behave randomly and recombine.
Your father = his father + his mother. His Y-DNA & MtDNA and her Y-DNA & MtDNA. And the father of your father has got Y-DNA & MtDNA + Y-DNA & MtDNA from his father and Y-DNA & MtDNA + Y-DNA & MtDNA from HIS mother.

So you inherit Y-DNA's and MtDNA's from your ancestors.

But if in your race there're 5 known Y-DNA haplogroups and only 5 known MtDNA haplogroups then the probalilty that you're an admixtures of these haplogroups is HUGE!!!

I'm very much interested in the human DNA. That's why when I am interested in somebody's "roots" (where they're from), I'm only looking at her/his nations' haplogroup distribution of Y-DNA.

Like I said, it's all about the admixture of haplogroups !

You can't measure genes, btw....

Your father = his father + his mother. His Y-DNA & MtDNA and her Y-DNA & MtDNA. And the father of your father has got Y-DNA & MtDNA + Y-DNA & MtDNA from his father and Y-DNA & MtDNA + Y-DNA & MtDNA from HIS mother.

So you inherit Y-DNA's and MtDNA's from your ancestors.

But if in your race there're 5 known Y-DNA haplogroups and only 5 known MtDNA haplogroups then the probalilty that you're an admixtures of these haplogroups is HUGE!!!

I'm very much interested in the human DNA. That's why when I am interested in somebody's "roots" (where they're from), I'm only looking at her/his nations' haplogroup distribution of Y-DNA.

Like I said, it's all about the admixture of haplogroups !

You can't measure genes, btw....

I didn't say you could measure genes.

@Knovas I am not going to much into this but please let me know, how you explain, that a Kurdish friend of mine who had 18 "South European" in Dodecad v1 has now 22% "Mediterranean" on V3 when South European and Mediterranean are exactly the same?

How much of the Tunisian DNA is Mediterranean? Because according to new studies Tunisians don't have much European (Vandals) DNA!

"The most common lineage was the North African haplogroup E-M81 (71%), being fixed in two Berber samples (Chenini–Douiret and Jradou), suggesting isolation and genetic drift. Differential levels of paternal gene flow from the Near East were detected in the Tunisian samples (J-M267 lineage over 30%); however, no major sub-Saharan African or European influence was found."

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2011/08/tunisian-y-chromsomes-and-mtdna.html

This thread has been viewed 132319 times.

Back