I2a-Din came to the Balkans and Dinaric Alps with the Thracians, Dacians & Illyrians

None of this makes sense and both nicknames work just fine, mine just sounds better
I2a-din people are tallest on average (bosnians), you seem obsessed with height because you don't understand the effect communism had on it. Look at the 2 korean nations as an example
Yes, berat was called beligrad (white city) or albanian belgrade. Whats your point, Arbereshe were mostly from berat. By your shit logic elbasan was settled by turks because its a turkish word and everyone called bajram/sami/fatime are also turks -
"The most common name (frequent) for females in Kosovo was Fatime with a total of 8 626 people, while the most common name for males was Bajram."
Your nickname makes no sense in Albanian. It should be Taktikat e maleve. Period.

I2a Din both North and South came to the Balkans in the early Medieval and the name Beligrad was brought by your I2a Bulgarian ancestors.

I am quoting this for others to see.
I am posting this for others to see -
Utevska DYS448 Frequency and Variance.jpg
The_approximate_frequency_and_variance_of_haplogroup_I-P37_clusters_in_Eastern_Europe.jpg

As you can see dinaric north has greater frequency and DIVERSITY in albania and greece instead of south slavic countries.

Dinaric south Ph908 was definitely expanded by south slavic migration, probably S17250 too though it may predate their movement -
https://www.yfull.com/tree/I-S17250/

Whoever proto slavs picked up the i2a from originally likely had some history in south europe already (likely bastarnae or goths, maybe dacians) as we see with dinaric north presence

Your nickname makes no sense in Albanian. It should be Taktikat e maleve. Period.
I2a Din both North and South came to the Balkans in the early Medieval and the name Beligrad was brought by your I2a Bulgarian ancestors.
Both words work dumbass, quit using google translate to learn albanian - https://sites.google.com/site/maleteshqiperise123/

Din-north has higher diversity in albania and greece, not bulgaria. By your logic, elbasan is full of turks and majority of north albanians are turks, your cousins name is probably bajram mehmeti or some shit like that

I am posting this for others to see -
View attachment 13339
View attachment 13340
As you can see dinaric north has greater frequency and DIVERSITY in albania and greece instead of south slavic countries.
Dinaric south Ph908 was definitely expanded by south slavic migration, probably S17250 too though it may predate their movement -
https://www.yfull.com/tree/I-S17250/
Whoever proto slavs picked up the i2a from originally likely had some history in south europe already (likely bastarnae or goths, maybe dacians) as we see with dinaric north presence

Your I2a Slavic male ancestor is also an ancestor of many E-V13, R1b and J2b Albanians just not on their paternal side. There is no shame in that. Albanians in general have similar rates of Slavic ancestry. It's obliviously Slavic.

Your I2a Slavic male ancestor is also an ancestor of many E-V13, R1b and J2b Albanians just not on their paternal side. There is no shame in that. Albanians in general have similar rates of Slavic ancestry. It's obliviously Slavic.

Of course, any paternal lineage reflects just a minor part of the total autosomal ancestry. Like most of my non-direct paternal relatives have R1b (U106, U152). On the other hand I have direct paternal relatives with which I share very little to no autosomal DNA at all. After 6 generations, there is not that much left of anything coming from a single ancestor, paternal or not. That's making yDNA and mtDNA so valuable, because it can trace back direct ancestors of which we otherwise would have inherited nothing at all. From the population genetic perspective, its more important for statistical purposes, rather than being predictive on an individual level.

Both words work dumbass, quit using google translate to learn albanian - https://sites.google.com/site/maleteshqiperise123/
Din-north has higher diversity in albania and greece, not bulgaria. By your logic, elbasan is full of turks and majority of north albanians are turks, your cousins name is probably bajram mehmeti or some shit like that
Lol, ok, what a waste of time. You don't even speak Albanian. Not even basic Albanian. Cannot even get a nickname write. Why don't you get an Aromanian name better? It should be easier for you. It should be "...e maleve", the -eve means 'of the mountains'. Taktikat E Malet means 'tactics and the mountains', not 'mountain tactics' or 'tactics of the mountains'. You need to Google Translate your own nickname.

Lol, ok, what a waste of time. You don't even speak Albanian. Not even basic Albanian. Cannot even get a nickname write. Why don't you get an Aromanian name better? It should be easier for you. It should be "...e maleve", the -eve means 'of the mountains'. Taktikat E Malet means 'tactics and the mountains', not 'mountain tactics' or 'tactics of the mountains'. You need to Google Translate your own nickname.
Youre obsessed with aromanians and now a grammar nazi

Read this article and understand it can be said both ways, my way is shorter -
https://www.faktor.al/2020/07/18/ng...hashash-narcokulture-2020-po-te-kerkosh-gjen/

Tashi shko gjej nje pune ore majmun, bol pive cafe dhe cigare gjith diten e dites se na prishe shtetin, na more fund fare. Dembel muti

Last edited:

Did you see the charts above at all? Youre obsessed with throwing all i2a into slavic, you can see that dinaric north has greater diversity in albania and greece so it likely travelled with a prior group before slavs moved south

Are you even aware that i2a was born in europe 25,000+ years ago and WHG were i2a? It is the uber european line so who the heck wouldnt be proud of it? Most slavs wish they had it but are stuck with r1a

Youre obsessed with aromanians and now a grammar nazi
Read this article and understand it can be said both ways, my way is shorter -
https://www.faktor.al/2020/07/18/ng...hashash-narcokulture-2020-po-te-kerkosh-gjen/
Tashi shko gjej nje pune ore majmun, bol pive cafe dhe cigare gjith diten e dites se na prishe shtetin, na more fund fare. Dembel muti
boll* not bol, bol means fat person, na more fund does not make sense. You can say for yourself ‘mora fund’ but not imply that I’m making you ‘te marresh fund’.

It’s only ‘taktikat e maleve’, there’s no short or long version, there’s a correct and incorrect one. It’s maleve, just like it’s shkurreve, kodrave, and pidhrobshave nga Berati :)

Did you see the charts above at all? Youre obsessed with throwing all i2a into slavic, you can see that dinaric north has greater diversity in albania and greece so it likely travelled with a prior group before slavs moved south
Are you even aware that i2a was born in europe 25,000+ years ago and WHG were i2a? It is the uber european line so who the heck wouldnt be proud of it? Most slavs wish they had it but are stuck with r1a

You're really ignorant about alot I'm afraid. And I say that with no disrespect. Genetics can get confusing with all the subclades, haplotypes, etc. I-Y3120 represents 1 subclade of I2a. The age of I2a being 25k years is irrelevant with regard to the specific lineage we're discussing.
I-Y3120 is a subclade of CTS10228, and has a tmrca of 2200ybp.

It traces back to one man roughly around 200BCE and its most diverse in Polesie. R-L1029 follws a similar scenario and overlaps with the region of Polesie where diversity of I-Y3120 falls just east of its diversity zone. Y1320 is almost entirely found in Slavic people and its Germanic relative upstream formed 1400BCE. This is represented by I-Y81696. Same ancestor dates to a bronze age split before the proto-Celts and Proto-Germanic group. Y3120 together with R-L1029 were nearly entirely incorporated into the Proto-Slavic ethnogenesis before the migration even occurred.

Are there some singleton branches that could be related to atypical cross assimilation of these lines in Goths or Bastarnae?? Perhaps. I wouldn't deny it. The reality is most haplotypes(and that included dinaric north and south together) were bottlenecks and expanded with Slavic tribes.

There was a Y3120 among the Magyar elite who apparently shared a subclade with a Albanian, Bulgarian and Greek. Though this was rare and likely an assimilated Proto-Slav. Steppe tribes were like the Horde in War craft. They mixed and absorbed with everything.

The overwhelming majority of these lines expanded with Slavs. By now there's obviously subclades that were part of the Albanian ethnogenesis like R-Y133367 and R-FT205939 under L1029, and likely subclades under Y3120 specific to Albanians.

However, arguing for Y3120 being more diverse and older in Albanians and Greeks than J2b/E-V13/R1b is false. Most R1a/I2a in Albanians was absorbed in the early medieval, late phase of Proto-Albanian development, somewhere within the Komani Culture. Two waves, one Serbo-Croatian Slavic tribes and the other Bulgaro-Macedonian tribes. R1a in NW is more commonly Z280. Like Serbo-Croatians. R-L1029 is more common in Eastern and South Eastern Albanian R1a, mostly of Bulgaro-Macedonian Slavic tribes.

Denying Slavs played major role in the late phase of Proto-Albanian enthnogenesis is to deny their existence. Proto-Slavs were not only R1a the same way Illyrians were not only J2b-L283.

There's more L1029 in West and NW Europe and even 2 of 3 ancient samples being within the Hallstatt/La Tene sphere. And even then, they're dead end branches and one singleton under L1029. This does not negate its overwhleming majority and later aDNA samples being Slavic.
This includes Y3120.

Heatmaps don't capture diversity. Not entirely. It can just as easily reflect bottlenecks and founder effects. Which is exactly what it is in the South. Older more diverse haplotypes are north east of the Carpathians. And in absolute numbers I-Y3120 is higher in Ukraine.

You're really ignorant about alot I'm afraid. And I say that with no disrespect. Genetics can get confusing with all the subclades, haplotypes, etc. I-Y3120 represents 1 subclade of I2a. The age of I2a being 25k years is irrelevant with regard to the specific lineage we're discussing.
It traces back to one man roughly around 200BCE and its most diverse in Polesie. R-L1029 follws a similar scenario and overlaps with the region of Polesie where diversity of I-Y3120 falls just east of its diversity zone. Y1320 is almost entirely found in Slavic people and its Germanic relative upstream formed 1400BCE. This is represented by I-Y81696. Same ancestor dates to a bronze age split before the proto-Celts and Proto-Germanic group. Y3120 together with R-L1029 were nearly entirely incorporated into the Proto-Slavic ethnogenesis before the migration even occurred.
Are there some singleton branches that could be related to atypical cross assimilation of these lines in Goths or Bastarnae?? Perhaps. I wouldn't deny it. The reality is most haplotypes(and that included dinaric north and south together) were bottlenecks and expanded with Slavic tribes.
There was a Y3120 among the Magyar elite who apparently shared a subclade with a Albanian, Bulgarian and Greek. Though this was rare and likely an assimilated Proto-Slav. Steppe tribes were like the Horde in War craft. They mixed and absorbed with everything.
The overwhelming majority of these lines expanded with Slavs. By now there's obviously subclades that were part of the Albanian ethnogenesis like R-Y133367 and R-FT205939 under L1029, and likely subclades under Y3120 specific to Albanians.
However, arguing for Y3120 being more diverse and older in Albanians and Greeks than J2b/E-V13/R1b is false. Most R1a/I2a in Albanians was absorbed in the early medieval, late phase of Proto-Albanian development, somewhere within the Komani Culture. Two waves, one Serbo-Croatian Slavic tribes and the other Bulgaro-Macedonian tribes. R1a in NW is more commonly Z280. Like Serbo-Croatians. R-L1029 is more common in Eastern and South Eastern Albanian R1a, mostly of Bulgaro-Macedonian Slavic tribes.
Denying Slavs played major role in the late phase of Proto-Albanian enthnogenesis is to deny their existence. Proto-Slavs were not only R1a the same way Illyrians were not only J2b-L283.
There's more L1029 in West and NW Europe and even 2 of 3 ancient samples being within the Hallstatt/La Tene sphere. And even then, they're dead end branches and one singleton under L1029. This does not negate its overwhleming majority and later aDNA samples being Slavic.
This includes Y3120.
Heatmaps don't capture diversity. Not entirely. It can just as easily reflect bottlenecks and founder effects. Which is exactly what it is in the South. Older more diverse haplotypes are north east of the Carpathians. And in absolute numbers I-Y3120 is higher in Ukraine.
The dude can’t even spell his own name. You really expect him to absorb all that information? He’s probably going to speak about Pyrrhus of Epirus soon.

boll* not bol, bol means fat person, na more fund does not make sense. You can say for yourself ‘mora fund’ but not imply that I’m making you ‘te marresh fund’.
It’s only ‘taktikat e maleve’, there’s no short or long version, there’s a correct and incorrect one. It’s maleve, just like it’s shkurreve, kodrave, and pidhrobshave nga Berati :)
First of all understand that autocorrect is a thing on phones

Then go do something useful with your life like teach grammar at a school instead of sitting on your ass drinking coffee all day, dembel muti me mbriemer muhamuti

Berat = arbereshe = uber albanian

This includes Y3120.
So much wrong with this post

1. All i2a are descendents of WHG males, doesnt matter who lived when. This means we were in europe first and are still here today
2. I already stated that most i2a in south europe is from the slavic migration just like r1a
3. Dinaric north is rare in south slavic nations - this is a fact and it is more diverse in greece and albania. This means there is the possibility that it moved to south europe prior to south slavic migration with a different group (bastarnae, goths, dacians, celts etc)
4. No one said i2a is more diverse in albania than v13, r1b, j2b etc
5. Ukraine was part of the dacian world and inhabited by bastarnae, celts, goths etc at various times before the slavs moved in

Then go do something useful with your life like teach grammar at a school instead of sitting on your ass drinking coffee all day, dembel muti me mbriemer muhamuti
Berat = Belgrade = uber Slavic.
I2a-Din North = Bulgarian = uber Slavic

Ore ti! Çfarë janë këto muhabete që bën? Ç'punë ke ti me përkatësinë fetare apo origjinën krahinore? Nuk e shikon që ai është kafshë kokëtrash? Lëre këtë muhabet se është turp dhe na nxorët bojën faqe botës. Atë do ndreqësh ti? Ai është idiot. Mbylle këtë muhabet. Lëre të lehi si qen dhe mos ju përgjigj.

Ore ti! Çfarë janë këto muhabete që bën? Ç'punë ke ti me përkatësinë fetare apo origjinën krahinore? Nuk e shikon që ai është kafshë kokëtrash? Lëre këtë muhabet se është turp dhe na nxorët bojën faqe botës. Atë do ndreqësh ti? Ai është idiot. Mbylle këtë muhabet. Lëre të lehi si qen dhe mos ju përgjigj.
Ti na rregullo do motrakushurina fierake si baxhellat konviktore ma tmira tiu rrasim rakun koktrrash te malokut. Aq dun njato baxhellat e fisit tuj, tek sanduic, nja 2 viza e dajak nkar si rrac gabeli sterr qe jeni.

Ere* for you, only Vlora has the right to say ore. Typical Vlonjat wannabes all over Fieri.

Ti na rregullo do motrakushurina fierake si baxhellat konviktore ma tmira tiu rrasim rakun koktrrash te malokut. Aq dun njato baxhellat e fisit tuj, tek sanduic, nja 2 viza e dajak nkar si rrac gabeli sterr qe jeni.

Ere* for you, only Vlora has the right to say ore. Typical Vlonjat wannabes all over Fieri.
Kur mendon që të vish këtu?

Calm down guys.
Dushman are you aware of the fact that I2a (be it the 'Slavic' 3400 ypb, I-CTS10228 or every other subclade under I2a or even the generic I2/I1) is indeed the most genuine and 'autochthonous' - yeah, we (Albanians) love this word buddy! - European Haplogroup !?

Now if someone does not like the fact that every subclade under I-CTS10228 is Slavic, than its his own damn problem, but facts are facts, 'stubborn' and explicit.

Calm down guys.
Dushman are you aware of the fact that I2a (be it the 'Slavic' 3400 ypb, I-CTS10228 or every other subclade under I2a or even the generic I2/I1) is indeed the most genuine and 'autochthonous' - yeah, we (Albanians) love this word buddy! - European Haplogroup !?
Now if someone does not like the fact that every subclade under I-CTS10228 is Slavic, than its his own damn problem, but facts are facts, 'stubborn' and explicit.
Yes, I’m aware.

Good luck convincing other members who get defensive about their own haplogroup.

So try to console them that having I2a it’s ok, they don’t have to have an Illyrian paternal ancestor to be Albanian.

The problem is they want to be more Albanian and Illyrian than us.

This thread has been viewed 571489 times.

Back