Politics Will Russia Attack Ukraine?

Inconsistency and false peace based on negligence leads to recurring conflicts.Who joins a war, defends or attacks, must be ready to win. No victory, no peace.The Western World is not ready to win and take its role as a leader, they have withdrawn again and again in the past.You cannot plant the seed of enlightenment in a desert of madness, without protecting it.With the neglect of forced cultural transformation for primitive nations, religious freedom for extremists and constant feeding and welcoming of people who wish us death, the Western World has bred its own enemies.And it gets worse: the media suggests us, that we also owe something to the people who burn our flags. For what did the American people in Afghanistan gave their lives? For that Taliban can now rule there? For that now every year a dozen of terror attacks happen in the Western World? What a shame.The Western World prefer to profit from trading with rouge states rather than invest their strength in eliminating them.Israel has made many peace offers to Palestine, they have all rejected them. Why do some Western Countries still support Palestine? For continue that conflict?The Ukraine is a special case. They weren't so naive and prepared themselves over years for this war.Victory and success also requires compromise. You can see it now with Turkey. If NATO doesn't make concessions to Erdogan, we all will have problems. Turkey is the most moderate Islamic state in the world. Syria should have been a gift for Erdogan, he could have pacify the region, but the cowardice of the West led to the victory of Assad and the Russian insertion. Rape, murder and crime overtook many Western States since 2015.Thanks to Turkey, a little less young men from the middle east came to Europe.Now Xerxes of Moscow has another bunch of exotic freaks for his army and we have as many hookah lounges and barber shops as never before.
Probably you live in another planet, nothing more for now, except if you speak ironically,

You cannot plant the seed of enlightenment in a desert of madness, without protecting it

This is why the West should focus on working with poor European countries that actually have potential, not Middle Eastern dictatorships subject to sporadic civil wars/regime changes.

America’s foreign intervention in Kosovo was quick, swift, tactical, and successful. So much, that hardly any American crying about the evils of their “military industrial complex” mention it in America’s “sins” (like Iraq).

20 years later, Kosovo is a freedom loving nation allied with the West, better than it’s ever been, with a heck of a lot more improvements to be made.

20 years later, Afghanistan fell and trillions of dollars lost, taliban terrorists now control that country.

Pick your allies right. Ukraine has great potential and the “seed of enlightenment” can bloom in Ukraine once this war is over.

Henry Kissinger: Ukraine must give Russia territory

"Veteran US statesman Henry Kissinger has urged the West to stop trying to inflict a crushing defeat on Russian forces in Ukraine, warning that it would have disastrous consequences for the long term stability of Europe.

The former US secretary of state and architect of the Cold War rapprochement between the US and China told a gathering in Davos that it would be fatal for the West to get swept up in the mood of the moment and forget the proper place of Russia in the European balance of power.

Dr Kissinger said the war must not be allowed to drag on for much longer, and came close to calling on the West to bully Ukraine into accepting negotiations on terms that fall very far short of its current war aims.
“Negotiations need to begin in the next two months before it creates upheavals and tensions that will not be easily overcome. Ideally, the dividing line should be a return to the status quo ante. Pursuing the war beyond that point would not be about the freedom of Ukraine, but a new war against Russia itself,” he said.

He told the World Economic Forum that Russia had been an essential part of Europe for 400 years and had been the guarantor of the European balance of power structure at critical times. European leaders should not lose sight of the longer term relationship, and nor should they risk pushing Russia into a permanent alliance with China. “I hope the Ukrainians will match the heroism they have shown with wisdom,” he said, adding with his famous sense of realpolitik that the proper role for the country is to be a neutral buffer state rather than the frontier of Europe."
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/busines...gainst-defeat-russia-western-unity-sanctions/
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

"Veteran US statesman Henry Kissinger has urged the West to stop trying to inflict a crushing defeat on Russian forces in Ukraine, warning that it would have disastrous consequences for the long term stability of Europe.

The former US secretary of state and architect of the Cold War rapprochement between the US and China told a gathering in Davos that it would be fatal for the West to get swept up in the mood of the moment and forget the proper place of Russia in the European balance of power.

Dr Kissinger said the war must not be allowed to drag on for much longer, and came close to calling on the West to bully Ukraine into accepting negotiations on terms that fall very far short of its current war aims.
“Negotiations need to begin in the next two months before it creates upheavals and tensions that will not be easily overcome. Ideally, the dividing line should be a return to the status quo ante. Pursuing the war beyond that point would not be about the freedom of Ukraine, but a new war against Russia itself,” he said.

He told the World Economic Forum that Russia had been an essential part of Europe for 400 years and had been the guarantor of the European balance of power structure at critical times. European leaders should not lose sight of the longer term relationship, and nor should they risk pushing Russia into a permanent alliance with China. “I hope the Ukrainians will match the heroism they have shown with wisdom,” he said, adding with his famous sense of realpolitik that the proper role for the country is to be a neutral buffer state rather than the frontier of Europe."
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/busines...gainst-defeat-russia-western-unity-sanctions/

Wow, he can Kissinger his ass. Of course an American is more concerned about Russian alliance with China than about Ukraine losing territory. But Ukraine doesn't care about China, only about its territory. I also have nothing against China, most Europeans have nothing against China.

China is not a problem for Europe at all.

China is only a problem for the USA and for Canadians like johen, because Vancouver is pretty much a Chinese-owned city by now.

Instead of fighting underpopulation by importing masses of Chinese immigrants, you should enlarged First Nations reservations.

China is only a problem for the USA and for Canadians like johen, because Vancouver is pretty much a Chinese-owned city by now.

Instead of fighting underpopulation by importing masses of Chinese immigrants, you should enlarged First Nations reservations.

It has more to do with money and greed on the part of home sellers, than importing populations. There is a lot of wealth that the Chinese put overseas so they don't have to give it to their government at home. From their position, what they're doing is smart; I would do the same thing. Though I think Vancouver put restrictions against them. In the USA, back when we were buying our house, there were terrible bidding wars because of this dynamic. But thankfully, we got lucky and were able to find our home at a price that wasn't preposterous.

This is why the West should focus on working with poor European countries that actually have potential, not Middle Eastern dictatorships subject to sporadic civil wars/regime changes.

America’s foreign intervention in Kosovo was quick, swift, tactical, and successful. So much, that hardly any American crying about the evils of their “military industrial complex” mention it in America’s “sins” (like Iraq).

20 years later, Kosovo is a freedom loving nation allied with the West, better than it’s ever been, with a heck of a lot more improvements to be made.

20 years later, Afghanistan fell and trillions of dollars lost, taliban terrorists now control that country.

Pick your allies right. Ukraine has great potential and the “seed of enlightenment” can bloom in Ukraine once this war is over.

sorry, but Ukraine is not so 'innocent' for this war,
it is officialy recogned what Azov battalions did ,
and the most embarasing for me, was when Zelenski spoke to Greek parliament, and leave the sceen so to speak 2 mεn from Greek community Marioupolis that joined Azov battalion
Azov batalion is considered as evil and Nazi in Greece. Yet Greece is among top10 countries that support either humaniatarian, either military in Ukraine,

Zelenski also insulted very bad the Democracy of Cyprus, by reset by peer connection to Cyprus parliament

Ukraine really hatched the snake's egg. with different snakes, either Sovietofriendly, either Nazifriandly.

WE ALL SUPPORT UKRAINE AND BLAME PUTIN FOR HE INVADED. He invaded Abhazia Chechenia Ossetia etc etc. But Ukraine is not so innocent.
Watch, Not Russian people, but KGBist Putin, Cause in Russia also exist other voices, and as, it isobvious, Russian people do not seem willingly to attack Ukraine, as would happened oposite, if Russia was attacked by someone, where it is obvious they woulf be much much more active.

BTW it seems that both Ukraine and Russia spend all their wrath against the Last remants of Crimean Greco-Romans and Christian Tatars (Urum), of Marioupolis.
only the Greek passports there were 92 000. Yet Ukraine rcogned Hebrew minorities, Turkic minorities, BUT NOT Greek.

Last edited:

Personally for me H K should be judged for crimes against humanity,
I cursed him so many times, but he manage to reach 90,
that reminds me an old Greek moto saying : The evil dog, don't die . κακκο σκυλι ψοφο δεν εχει.

Personally for me H K should be judged for crimes against humanity,
I cursed him so many times, but he manage to reach 90,
that reminds me an old Greek moto saying : The evil dog, don't die . κακκο σκυλι ψοφο δεν εχει.

I do not disagree with you. However, Russia will not stop war due to a support of china which makes Russia their vassal state and demolish western order.
I think Putin has no reason to stop war, b/c money from natural resource trade continues to increase except import problem. However, EU goes to stagflation with full speed now. To make thins worse, the EU will suffocate with refugees which Putin wants as Syria case. There will be a flood of refugees from middle east and north america adding to Ukraine refugees. The war helps middle east oil countries richer and richer which does not care about Muslim refugees. I don't know, but the EU leaders, Germany and France, seem not to welcome Ukraine to become a EU member, b/c I think they don't want the line of Warsaw to Kyiv to become strong.

sorry, but Ukraine is not so 'innocent' for this war,
it is officialy recogned what Azov battalions did ,
and the most embarasing for me, was when Zelenski spoke to Greek parliament, and leave the sceen so to speak 2 mεn from Greek community Marioupolis that joined Azov battalion
Azov batalion is considered as evil and Nazi in Greece. Yet Greece is among top10 countries that support either humaniatarian, either military in Ukraine,

Zelenski also insulted very bad the Democracy of Cyprus, by reset by peer connection to Cyprus parliament

Ukraine really hatched the snake's egg. with different snakes, either Sovietofriendly, either Nazifriandly.

WE ALL SUPPORT UKRAINE AND BLAME PUTIN FOR HE INVADED. He invaded Abhazia Chechenia Ossetia etc etc. But Ukraine is not so innocent.
Watch, Not Russian people, but KGBist Putin, Cause in Russia also exist other voices, and as, it isobvious, Russian people do not seem willingly to attack Ukraine, as would happened oposite, if Russia was attacked by someone, where it is obvious they woulf be much much more active.

BTW it seems that both Ukraine and Russia spend all their wrath against the Last remants of Crimean Greco-Romans and Christian Tatars (Urum), of Marioupolis.
only the Greek passports there were 92 000. Yet Ukraine rcogned Hebrew minorities, Turkic minorities, BUT NOT Greek.

Ukraine never wanted this war, therefore they are innocent, but if we are to assume that you're correct in saying "Ukraine is not innocent"; how would that change our support of them? A few Azov Nazi sympathizers that make up less than 1% of Ukrainians don't represent their country anymore than Golden Dawn or KKK represent Greece or America- so there does not seem to be a loss of innocence.

Ukraine does not recognize my ancestors land as a country (Kosovo), but that does not stop my support of them. Millions of refugees are more important than the political squabbles of my country.

I do not disagree with you. However, Russia will not stop war due to a support of china which makes Russia their vassal state and demolish western order.
I think Putin has no reason to stop war, b/c money from natural resource trade continues to increase except import problem. However, EU goes to stagflation with full speed now. To make thins worse, the EU will suffocate with refugees which Putin wants as Syria case. There will be a flood of refugees from middle east and north america adding to Ukraine refugees. The war helps middle east oil countries richer and richer which does not care about Muslim refugees. I don't know, but the EU leaders, Germany and France, seem not to welcome Ukraine to become a EU member, b/c I think they don't want the line of Warsaw to Kyiv to become strong.

Russia does not need China to this war.
she has Erdogan and victor Orban.

Yes most old EEC (EU) before the expansion to East do not want Ukraine in EU due to Zelenski.

There was a proposal to Ukraine the times of Porosenko-Timosenco and Zelenski before war.
BUT he spit on EU and wanted NATO.
most of ex-behind curtain countries believe more in NATO than EU while older EEC countries love and believe more to EU than NATO, for many Europeans NATO is brain dead, and needed this war so to wake up the dead
most typical is Orban of Hungary.
Ukraine may not seem but it is reacher than we believe, and the SOVIET and NAZI serpents lay eggs there, this holds for than 2 decades if remember correct. time enough to hatch the eggs.

As for EU now pays the choice of connect more to Russia and Turkey energy sources, Gazprom almost monopolize, Than her own sources, in East Meditterean and connect to Africa and Arabia.
EU left South sources, like Libya Syrria etc to be divided by Turkey and Russia, which 2 also are the prime energy suppliers of EU. if you can see behind my written you will see lots hidden.
EU promoted too much ECO ways for energy, something that is wise and wishfull, but forgot to program and make use of her own sources and abilities, allowing Turkey even to threat Italian ENI and Francais Total,
if they drill in Cyprus economical zone, etc etc.

And NO. I don't think EU must accept Ukraine now, until this war and total conflict end, this is a bad time for EU to make such a step.
This was a step Ukraine should do before and especially Zelenski.
Russia gets more upset with NATO than with EU.
But entering EU Ukraine would have to cancel the 2 battalions, AZOv and the other, something not wanted by Zelenski,
But in NATO these battalions could be Heroes, and get full West military equipment.

A good example for the BIG Changes in Europe is Greece, from the position of unwanted neighbour, and Turkey's toy. has turned to the most wanted friend in NATO,
Greek military was 6 in EU and now is 5 and plans to become 4 in 2024, from 29 global rank raise to 26 and hopes to reach 21 at 2924 and rank 16 and 3-4 to EU by 2028.
Another case is Albania, which also strength and modernise her army. Romania,
We might even see Poland stronger than Germany, hypothetically,

Surely next stop will be Bosnia, with a possible split of country, old NATO mistakes, will possible expand to Kossovo,
and much possible aGreco-Turkish war, if Erdogan continues.

Ukraine never wanted this war, therefore they are innocent, but if we are to assume that you're correct in saying "Ukraine is not innocent"; how would that change our support of them? A few Azov Nazi sympathizers that make up less than 1% of Ukrainians don't represent their country anymore than Golden Dawn or KKK represent Greece or America- so there does not seem to be a loss of innocence.

Ukraine does not recognize my ancestors land as a country (Kosovo), but that does not stop my support of them. Millions of refugees are more important than the political squabbles of my country.

Azov are responsible for Hunting and killing Russian speakers in East Ukraine, Russia gives 16000, but surely is about 6000.
They terrorize Russian friendly Ukrainians,

and Crimea, Tell me if Hawai becomes indepented, what would happen to Pearl Harbor? and all rest USA bases?
think if Alaska get indepent, what will be the future of USA bases,
and considering what is Sevastoupolis to ex-Soviet and Russia, think The state of Glorida become indepented, and join Cuba and give Pensacola to Cuba !!!!!
Do you believe USA would leave Pearl Harbor or Pensacolla or Alaska bases, to locals?
or you believe Russia would leave Crimaia and Sevastoupolis to Ukraine to be used by NATO?
Zelenski instead of leave Crimaia, help with fresh water, and give programmed pre0warned free access to Russia for Crimaia, and join EU and disband the NAZI battalion, so have a free country,
got blinded, took it personal that this happened at his own presidency times, so possibly will stay in history as loser, and start to make prepairations and buy military power to take back Crimaia,
Yet, here I must mention, that are Ukranians patriots and nationalists that suffer and terminated the times of USSR, which gives some right to Ukrainians, but most reveange acts have some right also, but how willing are to most,

That is why I speak about hatcing eggs of Soviet and Nazi,
in my country which had civil war for 5 years at 1944, needed 30 years to calm down reveange acts, 50 years to stop hate and 70 years to unify again if needed.

Ukraine is not innocent cause
1 could be like Sweden or Finland, neutral, and inside EU and is richer than we think or imagine, but wanted to bring USA next to Russia,
2 instead of keep on Minsk agrrement spirit provoke and express hostility very fast and wanted back Crimaia, involved on the pipiline quantities and could destroy international contracts among EU and Russia
3 Allow ultra nationalism to control country and revancionists to take reveange agaist old USSR and Stalin and others crimes.

Putin is Guilty for invading.
But would they invade if lets say 2 out of 3 above were done?

I really can not answer the the above, BUT
I see Putin enter Abhazia after a happening,
I see Putin enter Chechenia and !!!!!! Kantirov his swarn enemy become his best friend !!!!!!
I see Putin enter Ossetia after a provoking action by Georgian president.
I see Putin enters Ukraine and take parts according the above,

So my question is, could Zelenski be Putin's man? like Kantirov etc etc etc

read this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhmad_Kadyrov
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduard_Kokoity

Last edited:
Azov are responsible for Hunting and killing Russian speakers in East Ukraine, Russia gives 16000, but surely is about 6000.
They terrorize Russian friendly Ukrainians,

and Crimea, Tell me if Hawai becomes indepented, what would happen to Pearl Harbor? and all rest USA bases?
think if Alaska get indepent, what will be the future of USA bases,
and considering what is Sevastoupolis to ex-Soviet and Russia, think The state of Glorida become indepented, and join Cuba and give Pensacola to Cuba !!!!!
Do you believe USA would leave Pearl Harbor or Pensacolla or Alaska bases, to locals?
or you believe Russia would leave Crimaia and Sevastoupolis to Ukraine to be used by NATO?
Zelenski instead of leave Crimaia, help with fresh water, and give programmed pre0warned free access to Russia for Crimaia, and join EU and disband the NAZI battalion, so have a free country,
got blinded, took it personal that this happened at his own presidency times, so possibly will stay in history as loser, and start to make prepairations and buy military power to take back Crimaia,
Yet, here I must mention, that are Ukranians patriots and nationalists that suffer and terminated the times of USSR, which gives some right to Ukrainians, but most reveange acts have some right also, but how willing are to most,

That is why I speak about hatcing eggs of Soviet and Nazi,
in my country which had civil war for 5 years at 1944, needed 30 years to calm down reveange acts, 50 years to stop hate and 70 years to unify again if needed.

Ukraine is not innocent cause
1 could be like Sweden or Finland, neutral, and inside EU and is richer than we think or imagine, but wanted to bring USA next to Russia,
2 instead of keep on Minsk agrrement spirit provoke and express hostility very fast and wanted back Crimaia, involved on the pipiline quantities and could destroy international contracts among EU and Russia
3 Allow ultra nationalism to control country and revancionists to take reveange agaist old USSR and Stalin and others crimes.

Putin is Guilty for invading.
But would they invade if lets say 2 out of 3 above were done?

I really can not answer the the above, BUT
I see Putin enter Abhazia after a happening,
I see Putin enter Chechenia and !!!!!! Kantirov his swarn enemy become his best friend !!!!!!
I see Putin enter Ossetia after a provoking action by Georgian president.
I see Putin enters Ukraine and take parts according the above,

So my question is, could Zelenski be Putin's man? like Kantirov etc etc etc

read this

This is ******* bullshit and ruzzian propaganda, I'm a russian speaking Ukrainian and Azon is killing ruzzian who occupied our territories. So stop spread this lie. They are heroes, who defend our freedom, and everybody should know this

This is ******* bullshit and ruzzian propaganda, I'm a russian speaking Ukrainian and Azon is killing ruzzian who occupied our territories. So stop spread this lie. They are heroes, who defend our freedom, and everybody should know this

Russian or Ukrainian propaganda, I come from a country that suffered 5 years civil war,
neede 3 decades to open history files and learn much more behind,
I admire Ukraine resistance, Yet Ukraine push it very far,
Tell me something? why Ukraine did not recognise minorities?

And

These are Diomedes islands
62449a782d38730018f49738

they here at Boering sea and canal
images

Did you ever hear of battles or war etc etc among Russia and USA?
Why they fight in Europe?

Why they fight in Europe?
Why do you think they are fighting over there? What would happen if the USA stops to support Ukraine?

The important thing is the war should stop.

World bank now mentions about global stagflation due to food shortage, skyrocketing energy and fertilizer price. Germany was all in clean energy, but now they should use coal. It is evident that Food shortage will make people to migrate to Europe. That is all what Putin wants.

It seems to me that China wants Russia to continue to attack, which bought 50% of Russian energy chiefly. India are getting a benefit to buy russian oil with risk-premium discounted price. Moreover nobody said about chinese problems except the USA. Now CCP finishes to take Arm technology Joint venture in china. Without Arm's architecture technology in UK, 90% of chip company cannot make one chip. Now CCP succeeded. USA and Asia countries make a pact to fight against China.
However, it would be difficult for the USA to fight two super powers. Before war so many scholars ordered the USA to be with Russia against china. However, the relationship between USA and Asian countries makes russia and china to become more closer than ever.
Western companies are leaving russia, which is a great chance to chinese company. The war helps chinese power continuing to be closer and closer to EU. Russia has a huge territory, but China huge population. In other words, I would not like to say this, but loos like H.K asked whether a part of Ukraine territory to be provided to Russia or whole Russia territory to be within chinese power.

Last edited:
Why do you think they are fighting over there? What would happen if the USA stops to support Ukraine?

The important thing is the war should stop?
World bank now mentions about global stagflation due to food shortage, skyrocketing energy and fertilizer price. Germany was all in clean energy, but now they should use coal. It is evident that Food shortage will make people to migrate to Europe. That is all what Putin wants.
It seems to me that China wants Russia to continue to attack, which bought 50% of Russian energy chiefly. India are getting a benefit to buy russian oil with risk-premium discounted price. Moreover nobody said about chinese problems except the USA. Now CCP finishes to take Arm technology Joint venture in china. Without Arm's architecture technology in UK, 90% of chip company cannot make one chip. Now CCP succeeded. USA and Asia countries make a pact to fight against China.
However, it would be difficult for the USA to fight two super powers. Before war so many scholars ordered the USA to be with Russia against china. However, the relationship between USA and Asian countries makes russia and china to become more closer than ever.

The war will stop?

Look where Turkey and Russia entered,
1. Armenia
2 Syria
3 Libya
4 areas of wider Kurdistan.
Do you think they want to stop the war?

Next stop is Bosnia, Serbs Rossofriendly and Muslim Bosnians Turkofriendly.
and next is the big match Greece vs Turkey.

since you seem to read geopolitics, Why USA stop and did not promote East Med pipeline?
is it true that profit from LNG from Americas will bring the help that Ukraine will need to rebuild?

Last edited:
The war will stop?

Look where Turkey and Russia entered,
1. Armenia
2 Syria
3 Libya
4 areas of wider Kurdistan.
Do you think they want to stop the war?

tell me your wisdom to solve current situation in Ukraine based upon your political experience.

I think Russia is a just "HIV", but chinese expansion thru Russia to be a "COVID Genghis Khan" in near future.

tell me your wisdom to solve current situation in Ukraine based upon your political experience.

I think Russia is a just "HIV", but chinese expansion thru Russia to be a "COVID Genghis Khan" in near future.

First lets see Russia and her syndrom and Putin syndrom,

Russia is nothing more than old Novgorod which turn to Moschovia,he trade routes among
created by Vikings, Rurik eyc etc,
But suffer even today from the syndrom of crazy char, Ivan 'the psycho' or crazy Ivan from 1530 around.
Putin is following many of his ways, he fought the old boyars, and made new boyars, he took kabaeva etc etc.

Ukraine is the brother of Oleg of Kievan Rus , the old viking way of merchant river routs, Notice in Ukraine is also Rudinia or Ruthinia,
least
Russia was a kingdom which used the river trade routes from Baltic to Euxeinos Pontos and Caspian.
Russia to exist needed to control the emporio among Turkic and Mongols with Europe, and Baltic sea countries with Byzantium and Persia,
at least the terminals,
if you like history search how many wars happened for Petrogrand with Swedish and how many with Turks and Mongols for Crimaia.
So Russia in her west is the rivar system among Petrogrand Moscow Crimaia, while to protect her rich in her East (urals) built Ekateriniburg.
that means that many parts of Ukraine could be out of her concern, but in a safe status for her, and that was seen among 2014-2022.

Putin,
observing Putin you may see another crazy Ivan, infact he follow his steps in many ways in order to rule.
he has syndrom of Ego and denial, that makes him a dangerous man, even to his own people.
his syndrom is after his agony in how to mix USSR with Imperial Russia.
same effect has the agony of Erdogan.

Ukraine,
this country is a country that is so old known even to Myceneans, yet so new, from old tribal Taurica and Scythia, to Vikings and Goths, to Mongols and Tatars and Russians due to Imperial times and especially USSR.
Yet through and after USSR manage to gain a new ethnic identity. the modern Ukrainian.

2014-2022.
this of peace, of hope, and trust to be build
remember many old presidents were puppets of Moschovia, like Yanukovic,
so the most autonomous and most indepented Ukraine today is just 8 years old.
the truth is that Ukraine suffered from a kind of civil war among old Sovietfriendly and Sovietohostile.

Anyway that was Ukraine's biggest chance to design and plan and build her own future, (2014-2022)
Since Russia took Crimaia, (Sevastoupolis) could pull a little back, as long as Ukraine could be a safe zone for her, even enter EU, which could make her more stronger, at least economically,
and a big industrial and commerce center, among EU and Russia, remember after WW2 how much W Germany was pushed especially to provide that West is better than Soviet to East Germany.

Pr Macron which after Mercel's retirement, is the 'head' of EU, suggested Zelenski to enter EU, leave Crimaia, no connect to NATO yet, and leave a save pass from Russia to Crimaia under conditions,
Like the treaty of Montreaux for Con/polis canal,
The above made the Minsk treaty
Minsk treaty is something you can find read and find out how vital was and how much was fullfilled,

The role of Erdogan and the Zelenski demand,
after Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict over Artsach or Nagorno, which again is a TurkoRussian operation like the others
Suddenly Zelenski (do not know if Poland drive him there) decides to buy and coproduce UAV from Turkey (NATO Member)
That was his bad move, Turkey provide enough help that time, especially to gain recognition of muslim TataroGoth community, (I think Erdogan build also a monsk there)
Zelenski consider him his big friend, and since is NATO top powerfull country turn his will and wanted NATO.

Notice
Syrria : Assand (Russian friend) vs rebels and Al Nusra (Turkofriendly)
Armenia : Armenians (Russofriendly) vs Azerbbaijan (Turkofriendly)
Libya : East gen Haftar (Russofriendly) vs West Sarraj and Dbeibah (Turcofriendly)

After the above what did you expect?
they left true West, and hug middle East,

Today solution,

we all know the Putin syndrom, denial if something goes wrong, and I rule, my way it will be.
Putin started a war, an invasion, do you think he will finish it getting nothing?
West made economical counter actions, even gave free military stuff,
Russia enter in a odyssey of unemployment product lack, economical war, etc etc,

If Putin stops only at Donbas, Ukraine will be lucky,
But if Putin decides to unite with Transdneistria, :sadcry:

Things can not turn back, neither West will enter in a war for Russia for Zelenski.
and thanks God, these war is still like a WW2 war, not advanced.

Sorry no matter I admire the bravery and the courage of Ukrainians,
this war is like the Far West wars, USA vs Apache or Sioux etc.
and is in the Mercy of Putin, which makes it painfull, by slowing down speed, making a torture.

I hope to stop at Donbass, my view is Chersona, bur my fear is Transdneistria.

This thread has been viewed 300442 times.

Back