Personality Myers-Briggs 16 personalities test

Actualized type: [SIZE=+2]ENTP[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1](who you are)[/SIZE]
Extroverted (E) 59.38% Introverted (I) 40.63%
Intuitive (N) 55.56% Sensing (S) 44.44%
Thinking (T) 54.76% Feeling (F) 45.24%
Perceiving (P) 64.71% Judging (J) 35.29%

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.
*The current algorithm breaks the tie randomly so refresh the page to see alternate results​

Preferred type: [SIZE=+2]ESTP[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1](who you prefer to be)[/SIZE]
Extroverted (E) 62.86% Introverted (I) 37.14%
Sensing (S) 54.05% Intuitive (N) 45.95%
Thinking (T) 52.38% Feeling (F) 47.62%
Perceiving (P) 51.28% Judging (J) 48.72%

ESTP - "Promotor". Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence. 4.3% of total population.
*The current algorithm breaks the tie randomly so refresh the page to see alternate results​

Attraction type: [SIZE=+2]ENFJ[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1](who you are attracted to)[/SIZE]

Extroverted (E) 58.33% Introverted (I) 41.67%
Intuitive (N) 55% Sensing (S) 45%
Feeling (F) 52.27% Thinking (T) 47.73%
Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%

ENFJ - "Persuader". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.

Actualized type: [SIZE=+2]INTP[/SIZE]
Introverted (I) 73.08% Extroverted (E) 26.92%
Intuitive (N) 52.38% Sensing (S) 47.62%
Thinking (T) 60.61% Feeling (F) 39.39%
Perceiving (P) 57.14% Judging (J) 42.86%

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

I have scored INTP multiple times in different settings, never have gotten anything else.

Here's my results.

Jung Explorer Test

Actualized type: ENTP
(who you are)
Extroverted (E) 51.61% Introverted (I) 48.39%
Intuitive (N) 54.05% Sensing (S) 45.95%
Thinking (T) 57.58% Feeling (F) 42.42%
Perceiving (P) 60.53% Judging (J) 39.47%

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.
*The current algorithm breaks the tie randomly so refresh the page to see alternate results

Preferred type: ESTP
(who you prefer to be)
Extroverted (E) 55.88% Introverted (I) 44.12%
Sensing (S) 57.89% Intuitive (N) 42.11%
Thinking (T) 55.26% Feeling (F) 44.74%
Perceiving (P) 51.35% Judging (J) 48.65%

ESTP - "Promotor". Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence. 4.3% of total population.
*The current algorithm breaks the tie randomly so refresh the page to see alternate results

Attraction type: ENTJ
(who you are attracted to)
Extroverted (E) 61.54% Introverted (I) 38.46%
Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
Thinking (T) 62.07% Feeling (F) 37.93%
Judging (J) 51.85% Perceiving (P) 48.15%

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

We have similar results.

:)

Was quite surprised to find Iron Maiden in the music thread.
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/30577-What-music-are-you-listening-to/page22?highlight=music

Awesome

Yea, I love punk and metal.

I see that I'm pretty even between all of the described traits. Which I think is pretty accurate, since I have to admit I'm somewhat mercurial.

I can be very expressive in my emotions (positive, and negative). Even if I do my best to hide it, people can read my face easily. I kind of have a short fuse, but can be suddenly cool and collective right after.

I can be extremely empathetic (it bothers me to even kill a spider). Even if I shouldn't be; I give people a chance. Sometimes, I need to resist the urge to forgive, in order to weed out negative people. However, once I do, I totally eliminate them, and shut them out completely; cutting all communication.

Awesome

Yea, I love punk and metal.

I see that I'm pretty even between all of the described traits. Which I think is pretty accurate, since I have to admit I'm somewhat mercurial.

I can be very expressive in my emotions (positive, and negative). Even if I do my best to hide it, people can read my face easily. I kind of have a short fuse, but can be suddenly cool and collective right after.

I can be extremely empathetic (it bothers me to even kill a spider). Even if I shouldn't be; I give people a chance. Sometimes, I need to resist the urge to forgive, in order to weed out negative people. However, once I do, I totally eliminate them, and shut them out completely; cutting all communication.

I am pretty bad at keeping secrets and, same as you, people can pinpoint quickly if I am in a good/bad day.
The morning is where the mood of my day is decided. If I have the time to do things with calm, maybe watch some Tom & Jerry cartoons, then I will be happy all day long. But, if the alarm rings, is reset and it gets late, then my day is not going to be remembered.

Generally, I like to be around people (apart from the morning), and it has always been relatively easy to make pretty good friends and have amazing memories with them. But I am so bad at keeping in touch with friends and family that are not present around for some time.
Sometimes I get annoyed or offended by my friends, but it passes within one day (the coming calm morning).

I always get the same result, and usually by a wide margin: ENTP.

A few examples:

Similar Minds Jung Short Test:
Extroverted (E) 69% Introverted (I) 62%
Intuitive (N) 89% Sensing (S) 25%
Thinking (T) 53% Feeling (F) 37%
Perceiving (P) 71% Judging (J) 28%

This one is from Humanmetrics:
ENTP
[FONT=&quot]Extravert(72%) iNtuitive(81%) Thinking(69%) Perceiving(81%)[/FONT]

• [*=left]You have distinct preference of Extraversion over Introversion (72%)
    [*=left]You have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (81%)
    [*=left]You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (69%)
    [*=left]You have strong preference of Perceiving over Judging (81%)

I've done this test about 30 times. Always get INFP :)

Actual is... ISTJ, funny thing is that I usually end up being the ENTJ because no one else will do it!

Here's my results.

Jung Explorer Test

Actualized type: ENTP
(who you are)
Extroverted (E) 51.61% Introverted (I) 48.39%
Thinking (T) 57.58% Feeling (F) 42.42%
Perceiving (P) 60.53% Judging (J) 39.47%

Preferred type: ESTP
(who you prefer to be)
Extroverted (E) 55.88% Introverted (I) 44.12%
Sensing (S) 57.89% Intuitive (N) 42.11%
Thinking (T) 55.26% Feeling (F) 44.74%
Perceiving (P) 51.35% Judging (J) 48.65%

Attraction type: ENTJ
Extroverted (E) 61.54% Introverted (I) 38.46%
Thinking (T) 62.07% Feeling (F) 37.93%
Judging (J) 51.85% Perceiving (P) 48.15%

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threa...ies-test/page3?p=514251&viewfull=1#post514251

BgMwXWC.png

Took the test again, as they say your results may change over time. Looks like I've become my preferred personality type.

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

I've taken it dozens of times on multiple websites and have always gotten ENTP. I've been using the system for well-over a decade, and have noticed those who score near the middle tend to have varying results, and generally do not fit the stereotypes, while those like myself, who are on the more extreme ends of the spectrum, tend to get very consistent results, and generally match most of the type descriptions quite well.

1st

I've taken the mbti roughly six times with each INTP. The only variation is in the T/F dichotomy, sometimes as close as four points, others 20.

Interesting. Plan on taking this when I get home from work. Always took those half-baked personality quiz's , never an official one.

I have to say the actualized type is eerily accurate, and the preferred/attraction type is somewhat accurate. Here is a link with extended info on my type:https://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality

Actualized type: [SIZE=+2]INFP[/SIZE]

Introverted (I) 60.61% Extroverted (E) 39.39%
Feeling (F) 54.76% Thinking (T) 45.24%
Perceiving (P) 61.29% Judging (J) 38.71%

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

Preferred type: [SIZE=+2]ISFJ[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1](who you prefer to be)[/SIZE]
Introverted (I) 57.69% Extroverted (E) 42.31%
Sensing (S) 60% Intuitive (N) 40%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Judging (J) 55.56% Perceiving (P) 44.44%

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.

Attraction type: [SIZE=+2]ENFJ[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1](who you are attracted to)[/SIZE]

Extroverted (E) 53.13% Introverted (I) 46.88%
Intuitive (N) 51.22% Sensing (S) 48.78%
Feeling (F) 54.17% Thinking (T) 45.83%
Judging (J) 51.52% Perceiving (P) 48.48%

ENFJ - "Persuader". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.

I came back INFP on 16 personalities as well, this time as INFP-A or "Assertive".

a.jpg

BgMwXWC.png

Took the test again, as they say your results may change over time. Looks like I've become my preferred personality type.

I should've gotten ENTP!!! I'm non comformist and creative but they classified me as INTJ. Ill admit, I'm socially selective and only prefer those who are interesting and open minded. This trait may have had the had the greatest influence on my result.

Took the test again. Borderline INTJ-INTP.

Actualized type: INTJ
(who you are)
Introverted (I) 53.33% Extroverted (E) 46.67%
Intuitive (N) 54.29% Sensing (S) 45.71%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Judging (J) 64.52% Perceiving (P) 35.48%

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

Preferred type: ENTJ
(who you prefer to be)
Extroverted (E) 58.62% Introverted (I) 41.38%
Thinking (T) 54.84% Feeling (F) 45.16%
Judging (J) 63.33% Perceiving (P) 36.67%

Attraction type: INTJ
Introverted (I) 53.33% Extroverted (E) 46.67%
Intuitive (N) 57.58% Sensing (S) 42.42%
Thinking (T) 55.88% Feeling (F) 44.12%
Judging (J) 66.67% Perceiving (P) 33.33%

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

This thread has been viewed 61931 times.

Back