Malisor and N Albanian clans and their origin

Status
Not open for further replies.
As there is no one to say anything about clans or Vasojevici what was not already said recently, i will use last two mentions where also participants of this thread are involved.
Nik and Aspurg both agree here that Vasojevici and Albanian tribes come out of Hercegovina, and Aspurg even tries to backup it with genetic facts while Nik does not understand genetic that good, not even close. He is Barcelona football fan. That is more important.

It makes sense what you're saying about the Vasojevic and obviously all those tribes in Montenegro are not related to each other as the legend says, but they all do come from Herzegovina and what's interesting is that in the case of Hoti I think they did find Vlachs when they came to their current location.

User Nik, that is very well known until now, its what he wanted i guess, a bit of drama and fame. Well, why not please young guy and give him all the space in the world to express himself.
However user nick knowledge is extremely low, genetic or history wise, he is claiming here that that tribes are not related to each other and there was plenty of Vlachs and that Vasojevici and all of them come out of Hercegovina.
His only argument is that Hercegovina is not far away and that people always used to migrate. It is even possible he is saying here that Vasojevici come from Hercegovina only to make me angry, like i care do they come from Hercegovina or South Albania, for me is only truth important. He also says when they arrived from Hercegovina they found Vlachs there, like there was no Albanians in Albania, is this guy real? REad his post carefully.

This guy carries his haplogroup as some trophy around instead of researching it and advancing, he is wasting his time here on hating Islam and Ottomans, gj kid.

Thanks cousin!

Well there was a tradition of Vasojevici being related to Malesor tribes, but this old tradition about brothers Vaso, Pipo, Kraso, Hot and Ozro obviously was some attempt to form closer inter-tribal connections as all of these have different genetics.

In Herzegovina study several families who descend of Medieval Vlach Bobani clan from Herzegovina (read here about them https://hrcak.srce.hr/137735) came out with similar haplotypes to Vasojevici. Additionally there is a group of families in Western Bosnia who are related to Vasojevici and they have been there since 16th centruy at least and they have no tradition about being descendants of Vasojevici. Also there is a specific haplotype certainly related to Vasojevici with dys458=13, and it is found in Croats and even in a single Slovenian!
Further the largest tribal subgroup of Vasojevici Rajevici fortunately seem to have a mutation of their own: GATAH4=10 (drop from 11), and in a study of 404 haplotypes from Montenegro this can be seen as 2/3 of Vasojevici haplotypes have GATAH4=10. The point is: where you have tribal Vasojevici you have GATAH4=10. Yet in Herzegovina, Bosnia, and Croatia these do not exist. On the other hand Bobani and dys458=13 in Montenegro do not exist. So the question is are these Bosnian/Croatian haplotypes descended from Montenegro or the opposite? Had these Bobani Vlachs, W.Bosnians, Croats, Slovenians descended of Vasojevici they would have had lots of GATAH4=10 who are majority of tribal Vasojevici. They have none. That indicates tribal Vasojevici are a newer subclade and that they descend of them. Vasojevici had a tradition of Herzegovina descent and also among Vasojevici in 1485 a person with a Herzegovic surname was recorded (1485 defter of Shkoder- S.Pulaha).

I think two of Vasojevici ordered Dante NGS tests, I suggested some of these Bosnian, Croatian haplotypes do the same and then it will be obvious who descends of whom. I think Vasojevici descend from more Western area (Herzegovina) and they might actually descend of Illyrian tribes like Liburnians.

This Greek (kit B2390) is from Tripoli and his ancestor was first mentioned in early 19th century. He's 7/37 with Vasojevici but for PH1246 it is usually hard to judge the distance at 37 STR's.. With 111 STR's it would be much clearer how close he is.

About A11837, this guy from Shop is a member here (Shetop), well Shop actually is more Tribalian, and maybe this particular clade is descended of them. I think CTS9320 has several affinities, including Dacian, Triballian, Illyrian and some like Z17264 Greek. So I wouldn't consider it "Thracian" in a narrow sense. (though Dacians and Triballians in broader sense are Thracian).

Listen here you Avar acting boy, we already established that all this space for these hipotesis are given to you thanks to your Shiptar E-v13 Montenegrin/Albanian Ydna.
Slovenes, Zagorje population, real Bosnjaks therefore Herzegovinians and Muslims, dont have these privileges.
Whoever from Herzegovinians, Slovens, Zagorje population etc hears you are Montenegrin and with E-v13 it will be immediately clear what is you more closer or distant origin.
Then not to go into a deeper subclades, where your subclade is dominated with Albanians as obvious split happened in Balkans.
Who will buy your Avar Cuman stories?? common be real

Lets be more real here. Lets take a quick look at what you written here. We can go tribe by tribe but Vasojevici are specially interesting to me.

Looks like Dukagjini family member tested, even tho i like such things twice confirmed, we got results of Dushmani family : https://sq.wikipedia.org/wiki/Familja_Dushmani

Furthermore they belong to rare clade of E-v13, more specifically PH1246 with some of values you mentioned in both Croatian and Vasojevici clades like GATAH 10 like Croatian samples and DYS458 15 like Vasojevici.
You can find him in M-35 and Albanian projects, however he has some unique differences for entire PH1246 and its precize split is not yet known. He probably split long before Vasojevici, Croat samples and many other PH1246 samples. Which would again testify Balkan and Montenegrin origin of Vasojevici tribe. We cannot forget E-v13 domination among Albanians and as you see we are getting new samples everyday where until yesterday we didnt have PH1246 samples and now we have them with major differences that rest of PH1246 samples can barely have.

This earlier split of our Albanian samlpe and rest of domination of E-v13 among Albanians together with variations in multiple branches testify about Montenegrin rather then Hercegovinian or Bosnian origin of Vasojevici tribe.
They were probably Albanians or very close to Albanians.

Just as you, and just as me : )

I share SNP Y22059 with Kriçi tribals, TMRCA and closest distance 1000 years, Montenegro. They have no Slavic relatives anywhere in world, closest are Palestine, Qatar and similar with distance over 4000 years.

Even in history they are recorded as 12 century Montenegrin none Slavic tribe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kriči
https://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kriči

They were probably Albanians or very close to Albanians, they are recent Montenegrin asimilants.

No one knows language they spoken, it is just known it was not Slavic, if it was Latin that would be known. Only Albanian remains.

As there is no one to say anything about clans or Vasojevici what was not already said recently, i will use last two mentions where also participants of this thread are involved.
Nik and Aspurg both agree here that Vasojevici and Albanian tribes come out of Hercegovina, and Aspurg even tries to backup it with genetic facts while Nik does not understand genetic that good, not even close. He is Barcelona football fan. That is more important.

User Nik, that is very well known until now, its what he wanted i guess, a bit of drama and fame. Well, why not please young guy and give him all the space in the world to express himself.
However user nick knowledge is extremely low, genetic or history wise, he is claiming here that that tribes are not related to each other and there was plenty of Vlachs and that Vasojevici and all of them come out of Hercegovina.
His only argument is that Hercegovina is not far away and that people always used to migrate. It is even possible he is saying here that Vasojevici come from Hercegovina only to make me angry, like i care do they come from Hercegovina or South Albania, for me is only truth important. He also says when they arrived from Hercegovina they found Vlachs there, like there was no Albanians in Albania, is this guy real? REad his post carefully.

This guy carries his haplogroup as some trophy around instead of researching it and advancing, he is wasting his time here on hating Islam and Ottomans, gj kid.
Kuc ti pidhoropsh se tqiva ropt. Gabel fis shkerdhym.

Doesn't this mentally debilitated boy know that E-V13 contributed to the creation of many ethnicities and could have ended up in the Balkans in small numbers with Romans, Celts, Goths, Dacians, Skythians, etc.? Or are the Galician and Portuguese E-V13 Albanians too?

Doesn't this mentally debilitated boy know that it took 1 person with his 2-3 sons to have come from a nearby region and give birth to a clan of several thousand members 600 years later? Nobody's speaking about an exodus.

Doesn't this mentally debilitated boy realize we finally understand your purpose is to degrade the history of us backward shepherds and push your agenda that we should praise the Ottomans for the chance to survive and become a great nation? We don't buy that because Albanians were always Albanians in times where Byzantines and Serbs tried to forcefully assimilate Albanians through religion, but then Ottomans and people like you came and the 'divide et impera' campaigns started. Obviously the Ottomans were the first to be interested in order to transform our lands into recruiting hotspots.

You think it's a coincidence that they chose as zaptiye of each Albanian region people from a nearby Albanian region that hated each other? Or hiring Tosks to oppress the Ghegs and vice-versa? Putting Bosnians and Serbs in Albania and Albanians in their lands similarly as well as in Greece? You think they'd bother with Anatolian recruits?

Albanian zaptiye were probably the most hated ones by the Kurds and had their role even in the Armenian genocide. But not to worry, they used everyone including Armenians against themselves, Greeks, Serbs, Bosnians, etc., but at least they had their own schools in their mother tongues. It was these "favourite" Albanians and Vlachs that degraded to completely savagery and started to disappear and become easy prey of the Orthodox Church for assimilation.

You're basically a sympathiser of Haxhi Qamili and Musa Qazimi, if you even know who they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 51421 times.

Back