FTDNA is in serious trouble

Could you maybe just copy and paste a few lines of it so we can see the REF and ALT alelle thing and how it is mixed up?

Could you maybe just copy and paste a few lines of it so we can see the REF and ALT alelle thing and how it is mixed up?

Absolutely not.You either read the whole thing or nothing. I'm not ******* around here.

OK, have fun with that then. Chances are there was a simple mistake, maybe you should tone down what you are saying because you could be committing slander or something without realizing it.

OK, have fun with that then. Chances are there was a simple mistake, maybe you should tone down what you are saying because you could be committing slander or something without realizing it.

lol. Thanks man! Will do.

Its not a mistake though. Its fraud. And I will sue this company in to the stone age.

How can simple mistake lead to fake SNP's that don't exist FTDNA made them up in my chart. That's not a simple mistake. They have the References and Genotypes mixed up all over the place that's not a simple mistake. Its a lie. Can't you see that? If you can't see that get your IQ tested because it can't be over 100.

This company is pathetic absolutely pathetic. And finished.

Well then, show us an example of one of these fake SNPs. Just tell us what the data is. Right now you are claiming a bunch of stuff without showing evidence to anyone else. How can we tell that you are even reading the file right?

Go to ybrowse they are fake they don't exist they aren't on the tree its a lie.

Need anymore proof? I have more.

So those are new SNPs which have not been put onto YBrowse yet. That doesn't mean they are fake, not all SNPs that exist will be listed on YBrowse right away.

Can you post one of the SNPs that means you are R1b but that FTDNA is interpreting as G?

Oh my god don't even try that. I'm giving you nothing. Its so clear. If you can't see it you are retarded and you must be working for FTDNA.

I don't have anything to do with FTDNA, I just think it's highly unlikely they are faking anything. Frankly it sounds like you have no idea what you are talking about and are going to end up making a fool of yourself. But that is your problem.

Your an idiot. I know exactly what's what. Have a good day bud.

I don't have anything to do with FTDNA, I just think it's highly unlikely they are faking anything. Frankly it sounds like you have no idea what you are talking about and are going to end up making a fool of yourself. But that is your problem.

Your making yourself look so bad its not even funny. Its such a joke at this point.

I agree, he sounds like he got unhinged.

Fluffy to be 100% honest with you, its probably a bug in the system, like with Nat Geo Next 2.0 when they erroneously gave not only me but several others J-L556, when I switched to ftdna it was corrected to my current J2a subclade (later doing BigY) and they even sent an email apologizing for the inconvenience (I,m talking about Nat Geo) and I didn't complain (but I'll admit very confused), if your BigY originally gave you G than that is your haplogroup, have you originally transferred your Bam file to Yfull? I would wait until the entire BigY's come in (mine still hasn't finished being analyzed to HG38), I think very likely it will return to your original haplogroup and subclade. Have you contacted your project admin about this change? If so how did they respond was it useful or bland?

oh please Lebrok if you can't see that its fake your the one whose unhinged

This thread has been viewed 27258 times.

Back