Can you guess and classify me?

Gea

Terra
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Silvan Elf

Last edited:
I'd say from a 2nd person perspective that you seem much like the Scandinavians, Norse maybe? :)

I'd say from a 2nd person perspective that you seem much like the Scandinavians, Norse maybe? :)

Thank you very much for your input :) but you are far from the right guess, I'm afraid...

You could pass for any number of European ethnic groups; from Irish to French or German, but also not only germanics, Russian females or even swedish/Norwegians look like you as we'll.

Thanks a lot :) for your guess, but you are not close... It's harder than I tought it would be hmm

Balkans, former Yugoslavia region?

You are a pretty girl, and it'a said from another girl, for your ethnicity i get more eastern european vibes.. From paoland, to ukraine, but i bet more on czech, slovak or hungarian ancestry. You are nordic, in the sense of pigmentation but also ok facial trait.

it' strange i can't picture you from the british isles why? And also for french, not much; but maybe i'm vrong, and i don't know well the faces from britain

I would say a beautiful girl since you seem to like classifications. :p

Anyhow, I'd say you're from the Northen Balkan Area? Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary? I'm just trying to guess. :p

baltic states

either latvian, eastonian, lithuanian ...........maybe northern pole

Rural of area of Romania? There is a surprising Norse component in rural parts of Romania-- I do see Norse but also some Eastern European admixture so that is my guess. Very pretty young lady, but I'm a fan of brunettes.

Rural of area of Romania? There is a surprising Norse component in rural parts of Romania-- I do see Norse but also some Eastern European admixture so that is my guess.

U don't actulley mean from Scandinavia because i doubt that.

baltic states

Do you mean North Pole or Northern Poland? :grin:

Anyhow, I'd say you're from the Northen Balkan Area? Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary? I'm just trying to guess. :p
You might be right. I can see big louver shutters on one picture, it usually denotes South Europe. But there is snow on one of them so it can't be deep South Europe, so we are talking about middle-south europe.
Just for more variety I'll go Serbia.

Nordoid/Pontid

East Europe / Balkans
I guess Bosnia (ex Yugoslavia)

maybe its just me but these pics remind me of those mail-order brides from Russia;
And thats a compliment;

Do you mean North Pole or Northern Poland? :grin:

vhxy.png

Reactions: FBS
at first sight, spite the fair eyes, I would say the small proportions of the chin and of the basis of the ovale visage compared to the higher part of this visage, the nose well developped and the thick inferior lip, all that is for me 'southern' traits, more on the 'west-asian' side (high forehead narrow in proportions) even the partly rounded nose tip shows a mixture with more european trend -
she could be southern french, italian (more on the North side), or more south-eastern ethny... just a guess because the external traits of somebody can be be at indivual level very different from the mean of the whole of his autosomals

I exclude surely, iberia, italy (except veneto, friuli, trentino where you could somewhat pass), greece.
your area insted is centre-estern europe, maybe poland, northern balkans, ukraine, romania

I exclude surely, iberia, italy (except veneto, friuli, trentino where you could somewhat pass), greece.
your area insted is centre-estern europe, maybe poland, northern balkans, ukraine, romania

She could be Southern Europe;
Folks with Nordoid elements in Southern Europe tend to look like her;
But the strong Pontid strain is def. East - South East Europe;
Otherwise abnormal for another region;

Thank you all so much :)

Balkans, former Yugoslavia region?

You are close...

You are a pretty girl, and it'a said from another girl, for your ethnicity i get more eastern european vibes.. From paoland, to ukraine, but i bet more on czech, slovak or hungarian ancestry. You are nordic, in the sense of pigmentation but also ok facial trait.

it' strange i can't picture you from the british isles why? And also for french, not much; but maybe i'm vrong, and i don't know well the faces from britain

Thanks, you are there with the guess :) But countries mentioned are not Balkan, borderline Balkan perhaps.

baltic states

Way too nortrhern...

Rural of area of Romania? There is a surprising Norse component in rural parts of Romania-- I do see Norse but also some Eastern European admixture so that is my guess. Very pretty young lady, but I'm a fan of brunettes.

Gentlemen prefer blondes hihi, JK. No, I'm not Romanian, altough they have some light people due to Slavic admix.

You might be right. I can see big louver shutters on one picture, it usually denotes South Europe. But there is snow on one of them so it can't be deep South Europe, so we are talking about middle-south europe.
Just for more variety I'll go Serbia.

You missed it by the inch.

Nordoid/Pontid

East Europe / Balkans
I guess Bosnia (ex Yugoslavia)

maybe its just me but these pics remind me of those mail-order brides from Russia;
And thats a compliment;

You got close, also.

If you say so, it's a compliment...but I don't find it very hmm charming.

at first sight, spite the fair eyes, I would say the small proportions of the chin and of the basis of the ovale visage compared to the higher part of this visage, the nose well developped and the thick inferior lip, all that is for me 'southern' traits, more on the 'west-asian' side (high forehead narrow in proportions) even the partly rounded nose tip shows a mixture with more european trend -
she could be southern french, italian (more on the North side), or more south-eastern ethny... just a guess because the external traits of somebody can be be at indivual level very different from the mean of the whole of his autosomals

Precise, detailed, but not very close...

Central Europe, hah.

I'm Croatian, from Dalmatia :)

Strangely enough, in the first photo you look a spitted image of my colleague and she is Kosovar Albanian from Besiana (maybe a bit prettier, joking:grin:) but also my family has quite a number of blond girls (and boys for that matter) and, when abroad, are often mistaken for Russians or Swedes. Your mom can pass for Albanian but your sister does not seem to have Balkanic features. Apart from that you look strikingly Slovak to me, not Nordic.

This thread has been viewed 12027 times.

Back