Who were and are the Albanians and their DNA

Tall labs, that's a good one. If you want to see some real dwarfs, go to the highlands west of Tepelena. You can hold these people in your hands or piggy back them.

More people with mental issues.

How is it offensive to state that poverty and therefore malnutrition negatively affects height?

Never mind, I’m out of here. No point dealing with laluc Vlachs.

TaktikatEMalet you did not just open 4 puppet accounts to like your own posts about the Slavic lineage I-Y3120 being ancient Albanian and that people from Berat are supposedly 6'3 tall people, didn't you? :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I dont have time for that nonsense that you pull off, as you can see most of my posts dont have likes because people cant handle the truth. And no one said anything about 6 foot 3, most albanians are too poor to get that sort of average height

What is ancient albanian exactly? Arbereshe had 10%+ i2a. I2a people gave ancient albanians blue eyes/light hair and lowered frequency of darker features from j1/j2a/e-m123 that the romans brought through their legionaries and settling of jews. Do you prefer albanians to look european or middle eastern?

Also not all i2a in albania is s17250 (slavic), some of it is dinaric north

Last edited:
I dont have time for that nonsense that you pull off, as you can see most of my posts dont have likes because people cant handle the truth. And no one said anything about 6 foot 3, most albanians are too poor to get that sort of average height
What is ancient albanian exactly? Arbereshe had 10%+ i2a. I2a people gave ancient albanians blue eyes/light hair and lowered frequency of darker features from j1/j2a/e-m123 that the romans brought through their legionaries and settling of jews. Do you prefer albanians to look european or middle eastern?
Also not all i2a in albania is ph908 (slavic), some of it is dinaric north

These are pseudo scientific terms your Slavic paternal line is I-Y3120 which migrated to the Balkans in the early medieval era. This is a Slavic lineage and has nothing to do with the ancient Balkans. Deal with it.

These are pseudo scientific terms your Slavic paternal line is I-Y3120 which migrated to the Balkans in the early medieval era. This is a Slavic lineage and has nothing to do with the ancient Balkans. Deal with it.

There is no ancient balkans, that is a turkish word so its a new term post 1500s

We will have to wait and see with ancient dna, dinaric north has higher diversity in albania and greece than south slavic countries

There is no ancient balkans, that is a turkish word so its a new term post 1500s
No way bro! What is a Turkish word doing in the Balkans? Who would have thought?!

Can you provide a reference for that? While you’re at that, please send me the links of all the books you read. I have some catching up to do.

The word Balkan is of Turkish origin,
they named Aemos mountain as Balkan, after a mountain Balkan Daglary in Turkmenistan,
The previous name was in Greek Aemos, with possible Thracian Saemos.
The wider mountain chain is all under the Istros (Danube) river and East of Dalmatian Alps, (Serbia Bulgaria Greece Severna Makedonia Turkey)
the core mt is Aemos at Bulgaria.

Yet some believe due to Iranic language that term might be of Scythian origin,

Is there anything new and interesting ?

More people with mental issues.
How is it offensive to state that poverty and therefore malnutrition negatively affects height?
Never mind, I’m out of here. No point dealing with laluc Vlachs.
I was the first to point out that communism affected our parents and grandparents height, nice try

Btw your y dna line is more common in vlachs/romanians than mine so technically you have more in common with them than I do

I was the first to point out that communism affected our parents and grandparents height, nice try
Btw your y dna line is more common in vlachs/romanians than mine so technically you have more in common with them than I do
Some Vlachs have my Y-DNA, whereas you have the Y-DNA of Slavs. What’s your point? You feel you’re better than me?

Vlachs and Albanians have common ancestry through descending from Proto-Albanians. But you're a slav tho

Vlachs and Albanians have common ancestry through descending from Proto-Albanians. But you're a slav tho

Well you are partly right, Vlach are descendets from all paleobalkan, but like in my case who am Vlach with my halogroup my ancestorts very well could be from proto albanians

Some Vlachs have my Y-DNA, whereas you have the Y-DNA of Slavs. What’s your point? You feel you’re better than me?
Just pointing out that you have same y dna as a lot of vlachs so you shouldn't be making too much fun of them

Anyway, i dont see my dna as slavic because its also quite rare amongst them and i prefer to associate with western hunter gatherers. So get off my land because my ancestors were here 25,000 years before yours :LOL:

What year did proto albanians emerge? Why would vlachs (south eastern europe) descend from proto albanians (western south europe), that makes no sense. You mean they partly descend from paleo south european people

Vlachs also have a lot of j2a which is mostly roman input

Just pointing out that you have same y dna as a lot of vlachs so you shouldn't be making too much fun of them

Anyway, i dont see my dna as slavic because its also quite rare amongst them and i prefer to associate with western hunter gatherers. So get off my land because my ancestors were here 25,000 years before yours :LOL:
Ok, kid from Berat with Slavic Y-DNA and shortest average height in Europe. We'll leave your European continent because you're very intimidating, especially with your Berati dialect.

P.s. You still haven't changed your nickname? I already told you it's not grammatically correct in Albanian. You must be an immigrant kid and your parents didn't teach you well the mother tongue.

Ok, kid from Berat with Slavic Y-DNA and shortest average height in Europe. We'll leave your European continent because you're very intimidating, especially with your Berati dialect.
P.s. You still haven't changed your nickname? I already told you it's not grammatically correct in Albanian. You must be an immigrant kid and your parents didn't teach you well the mother tongue.
Haha visit berat first then talk to me about their height. I already taught you a lesson from communism but you keep repeating the same nonsense, youve shown how little of a kid you are. Everyone in albania knows that berat dialect is the best

If im an immigrant how is it i know more about albanian history than you do? Youre a lazy embarrasment to the country of my ancestors, go do something useful and help make albania great again

Haha visit berat first then talk to me about their height. I already taught you a lesson from communism but you keep repeating the same nonsense, youve shown how little of a kid you are. Everyone in albania knows that berat dialect is the best
If im an immigrant how is it i know more about albanian history than you do? Youre a lazy embarrasment to the country of my ancestors, go do something useful and help make albania great again
It's because I visited Berat that I know it's the shortest town in Albania.

Everyone knows that Berat dialect is laughing stock. Nobody can take seriously people from Berat. It's a mixture of childish and womanly talk that cannot pronounce letter 'ë' and extend the 'e' instead: ereeeee noku ca beeeeeeen? ik eeee iiik ti eeee shejtan :sick:

Berat is a little communist town that was favoured by communism unlike North Albania or mountainous regions. You had the best lives under communism unlike us but are genetically short with Asian eyes.

You should start learning the history of your Slavic ancestors that even named your city Berat, a bastardized version of Belgrade, a Medieval Slavic Bulgarian town.

It's because I visited Berat that I know it's the shortest town in Albania.
Everyone knows that Berat dialect is laughing stock. Nobody can take seriously people from Berat. It's a mixture of childish and womanly talk that cannot pronounce letter 'ë' and extend the 'e' instead: ereeeee noku ca beeeeeeen? ik eeee iiik ti eeee shejtan :sick:
Berat is a little communist town that was favoured by communism unlike North Albania or mountainous regions. You had the best lives under communism unlike us but are genetically short with Asian eyes.
You should start learning the history of your Slavic ancestors that even named your city Berat, a bastardized version of Belgrade, a Medieval Slavic Bulgarian town.
Haha what an idiot, you literally said everything that is opposite to true. You are starting to sound like a muslimut turk or some other hater of albanians

Only in north albania and maybe places like elbasan you will find "asian" eyes. You and your cousins look like noizy and yll limani haha, good thing i look nothing like you - i actually look european unlike you and your "asian" eyes. Bow down and respect my WHG dna :LOL:

Berat has the best looking people because its where my ancestors are from, berat and korce has more blonde people than where you are from and our dialect is the most manly with the strong use of R. Dont forget the arbereshe were from berat

Berat people had the worst lives under communism because they actually cared about it unlike your ancestors who betrayed the law and did whatever they wanted

Haha what an idiot, you literally said everything that is opposite to true. You are starting to sound like a muslimut turk or some other hater of albanians
Only in north albania and maybe places like elbasan you will find "asian" eyes. You and your cousins look like noizy and yll limani haha, good thing i look nothing like you - i actually look european unlike you and your "asian" eyes. Bow down and respect my WHG dna :LOL:
Berat has the best looking people because its where my ancestors are from, berat and korce has more blonde people than where you are from and our dialect is the most manly with the strong use of R. Dont forget the arbereshe were from berat
Berat people had the worst lives under communism because they actually cared about it unlike your ancestors who betrayed the law and did whatever they wanted
Lots of blonde people where I2a-Din and R1a peaks. Noizy comes from a I2a+R1a heavy area like yours :)

Uzuni the football player is also from Berat :) Ylli Limani is not North Albanian :)

You have the least manly dialect. It took one crazy young guy called Altin Dardha to subdue an entire city and lock their women at home because they'd be taken as prostitutes by force while the fathers and brothers just watched and cried.

And I'm from a Catholic tribe ;)

This thread has been viewed 698918 times.

Back