Immigration What do you think about illegal immigrants?

I sincerely think that you have to buy them a plane ticket back home.

As long people vote for parties who support illegal migration into their own countries, they are welcomed by the majority. No?
I do not believe elections are very much faked because I know a lot of people in Austria, Germany and other European countries who still want to have more illegal migrants into their countries. :grin:

As long people vote for parties who support illegal migration into their own countries, they are welcomed by the majority. No?
I do not believe elections are very much faked because I know a lot of people in Austria, Germany and other European countries who still want to have more illegal migrants into their countries. :grin:

Not to push this thread but since the US Presidential election is coming this November, illegal immigration will likely be a major issue again. Just last week, the US Supreme Court backed President Trumps Immigration directive that illegals can't can't immediately qualify for Social welfare (I am sure legitimate political refugees are exempt). This is already getting lots of attention from the open border's left wing crowd in the USA. What Merkel did in Germany is in part what led to England doing Brexit. The EU was originally set up for Economic reasons, to have the same tariff rates for good that move across European borders. Onc the EU starting dictating to countries what their social policies should be, what is free speech or not, etc, that also helped Brexit pass. That at least is my view and the view of Douglas Murray in his book the "Death of Europe". So the question is does Europe want to survive as Europe? I would like to think there will still be people looking like me at least in Italy, I am sure the English want to have people looking like them in England, same for the Polish, same for everybody all over the world. Again, to borrow from Douglas Murray, every other ethnic group has the right to call somewhere its ancestral home and protect their ethnic, cultural, linguistic, traditions except Europe thus making the rest of the world for native ethnic groups to that part of the world but Europe is for everyone.

So I will just be direct, one of the reasons I voted for Trump is that he promised to crack down on illegal immigration and appoint Federal Judges that interpret the immigration laws literally and take into account National security, etc, etc. I will vote for him again for that reason. I also hope Meloni's brothers of Italy wins the national election there as they are the only part I see willing to make serious dents into cracking down on illegal immigration in Italy, which Sicily and Southern Italy bear the immediate brunt of.

Not to push this thread but since the US Presidential election is coming this November, illegal immigration will likely be a major issue again. Just last week, the US Supreme Court backed President Trumps Immigration directive that illegals can't can't immediately qualify for Social welfare (I am sure legitimate political refugees are exempt). This is already getting lots of attention from the open border's left wing crowd in the USA. What Merkel did in Germany is in part what led to England doing Brexit. The EU was originally set up for Economic reasons, to have the same tariff rates for good that move across European borders. Onc the EU starting dictating to countries what their social policies should be, what is free speech or not, etc, that also helped Brexit pass. That at least is my view and the view of Douglas Murray in his book the "Death of Europe". So the question is does Europe want to survive as Europe? I would like to think there will still be people looking like me at least in Italy, I am sure the English want to have people looking like them in England, same for the Polish, same for everybody all over the world. Again, to borrow from Douglas Murray, every other ethnic group has the right to call somewhere its ancestral home and protect their ethnic, cultural, linguistic, traditions except Europe thus making the rest of the world for native ethnic groups to that part of the world but Europe is for everyone.

So I will just be direct, one of the reasons I voted for Trump is that he promised to crack down on illegal immigration and appoint Federal Judges that interpret the immigration laws literally and take into account National security, etc, etc. I will vote for him again for that reason. I also hope Meloni's brothers of Italy wins the national election there as they are the only part I see willing to make serious dents into cracking down on illegal immigration in Italy, which Sicily and Southern Italy bear the immediate brunt of.

the brexit has little to do with "illegal immigrants" or with the politics of Merkel, it's against legal work force from the EU which was seen as reason for low wages and more competition for the natives. and for some it was also a danger to the national identity. with brexit they can control this EU-immigration better. but the brits can't control "illegals" with the brexit. they'll have to make new treaties with the EU anyway or they might get bigger problems than before.

and Boris Johnson himself asked for amnesty of the illegal migrants in england

europe can stay europe even without people looking "european".
europe is for everyone. the criteria for living in europe should not be based on ethnicity. you really don't want that we start with this way of thinking again.

Erdogan in order to get Help from EU.
falling down in publicity in his own country.
no matter the billions og Euro he takes to keep boarders closed.
he released 200 000 refugges and immigrants to go go to Greece.
the estimation is that the 2020 sping and sumer more than 600 000 will pass EU boarders through Greece.

https://twitter.com/s_toprak5861/status/1233278869366595584

as you will see in the bellow video most of the are the Turks from Syria.
BTW Yunanistan is Greece in TUrkish

https://twitter.com/ASBreakingNews/status/1233211071344840704

https://twitter.com/i/status/1233264214808158208

if the numbers prove to be correct
then not even the newly hired 2500 Frontex troops will be enough.
not even a force of 10 000 Frontex guards is able to control EU boarders.

Every one here in Greece is afraid that Greece will become like Lebanon.
Lebanon at 1932 was major a Christian catholic country
and after 1970's change to a primary Islamic country.

Every one here in Greece is afraid that Greece will become like Lebanon.
Lebanon at 1932 was major a Christian catholic country
and after 1970's change to a primary Islamic country.

but why? there live only around 50'000 refugees in greece today. i guess most of those new people who want to enter europe will not stay in greece either. if those people actually exist. so far the news came only from the turkish governement. maybe turkey just wants to make pressure with threats to make europe help them in the syrian matter.

the brexit has little to do with "illegal immigrants" or with the politics of Merkel, it's against legal work force from the EU which was seen as reason for low wages and more competition for the natives. and for some it was also a danger to the national identity. with brexit they can control this EU-immigration better. but the brits can't control "illegals" with the brexit. they'll have to make new treaties with the EU anyway or they might get bigger problems than before.

europe can stay europe even without people looking "european".
europe is for everyone. the criteria for living in europe should not be based on ethnicity. you really don't want that we start with this way of thinking again.

I respectively disagree, it has lots to do with Merkel, the EU, and NGO's deciding laws for England and those people who made said laws are not accountable to the people. Ms. Merkel invited 1 million Syrians in to Germany, most of which were men between 18 and 30. Of course the media will only pick a woman with infants for the "Propaganda effect". The numbers don't lie. So Europe may be a land mass called Europe, but in 50 years, Europe will not be Europe if it is predominantly made up of peoples not from Europe. My question is who decided to that Europe was for everyone? Did the voters of each respective country? Can you show me the vote in each country where that was decided? It appears to me EU Bureaucrats, the UN, and Ms. Merkel, Mr. Blair when he was PM in England, etc, decided it.

So I will vote for Trump for 2 reasons 1) Stem illegal immigration. With respect to illegal immigration. Just recently the Supreme Court backed his Immigration directive to not provide Social services to illegal immigrants, which is entirely consistent with US Immigration law. My ancestors who immigrated from Sicily between 1890-1904 came in under the US Immigration Act of 1882, which clearly state, people immigrating to the USA can't be criminals (you have criminal record, your not let in) or you must be able to take care of yourself.

All of the immigration acts that followed until the 1924 Act, which put severe limits on immigration, were modifications to that 1882 Act. For example, 1891, unlawful enemies could be restricted, the 1903 act included anarchist, followed by the 1918 restricted Bolshevik-Marxist. Thus ,political-Philosophical ideologies deemed dangerous to the National Security of the USA have been in the law for over a century. Trump is only enforcing US Immigration law, which the modern Left in America has not nor will not because it guarantees them more potential votes The 1965 Act, which put in this family reunification part, did not change what was in the 1882 Act.

So my ancestors came in and there was no being on the "Doll" as there was no "Doll" to be on Nor would they take "Doll" when it was put into place later in USA History. They went to work in Mills and Agricultural, etc.So yes, I am for controlled immigration. Immigration is a two way street. The host country has a right to decide who gets let in and the immigrant should not seek to change the culture of the host country he/she has moved into.

The other reason is 2) Court Appointees. Not going to go into that but for to long the far left in the country has used the Court System to circumvent the legislative process (Who are accountable to the Voters of respective States) and the Executive branch, who is accountable to the voters as well.

So yes I will be voting for Trump for those 2 reasons alone. More to the point, I will be voting against the modern Democrats. There isn't one of them I could vote for since JFK/Harry S. Truman.

but why? there live only around 50'000 refugees in greece today. i guess most of those new people who want to enter europe will not stay in greece either. if those people actually exist. so far the news came only from the turkish governement. maybe turkey just wants to make pressure with threats to make europe help them in the syrian matter.

in Greece today live 577 000 immgrants and refuggees
the problem is EU laws and treaties,
if rest EU countries decide not to accept them
in Greece will be returned more than 3 000 000 from rest Europe,
and is not only that,
the same time a local spends money to study, works for rent insurance etc.
a couple of refuggees is paid much more just to make children....

as for Erdogan ....
it is not always successfull to ride Sultans horse,

Last edited:
Are they welcome in Europe?

Europe is a densely populated territory. Europe does not need neither legal nor illegal people. Especially Northern Europe has some most densely populated areas. Canada, USA and Brasil may need more people because of availability of space

in Greece today live 577 000 immgrants and refuggees
the problem is EU laws and treaties,
if rest EU countries decide not to accept them
in Greece will be returned more than 3 000 000 from rest Europe,
and is not only that,
the same time a local spends money to study, works for 444

as for Erdogan ....
it is not always successfull to ride Sultans horse,

why lump immigrants and refugees together? how many of those 577'000 are refugees? 50'000?
where do the other 527'000 come from? are those all non-european muslim immigrants?

why lump immigrants and refugees together? how many of those 577'000 are refugees? 50'000?
where do the other 527'000 come from? are those all non-european muslim immigrants?

it depends
until 2019 Afganistan and Pakistan were considered refuggees not immigrants.
except Yezidi kurds, which is high protection minority all over world
the rest have 2-3 passports to show,
they appear as Syrrians, but then you see Iraq etc identities.

We are speaking of a total mess,
it is not a surprise the industry that stands behind.
remember before the 2014 the prize from Turkey to greece was 3000 E
today some NGO are volunteers to ''traffic'' you in order to enter their aid organization

also remember that many refuggees are under special protection. no where exist

I respectively disagree, it has lots to do with Merkel, the EU, and NGO's deciding laws for England and those people who made said laws are not accountable to the people. Ms. Merkel invited 1 million Syrians in to Germany, most of which were men between 18 and 30. Of course the media will only pick a woman with infants for the "Propaganda effect". The numbers don't lie. So Europe may be a land mass called Europe, but in 50 years, Europe will not be Europe if it is predominantly made up of peoples not from Europe. My question is who decided to that Europe was for everyone? Did the voters of each respective country? Can you show me the vote in each country where that was decided? It appears to me EU Bureaucrats, the UN, and Ms. Merkel, Mr. Blair when he was PM in England, etc, decided it.

So I will vote for Trump for 2 reasons 1) Stem illegal immigration. With respect to illegal immigration. Just recently the Supreme Court backed his Immigration directive to not provide Social services to illegal immigrants, which is entirely consistent with US Immigration law. My ancestors who immigrated from Sicily between 1890-1904 came in under the US Immigration Act of 1882, which clearly state, people immigrating to the USA can't be criminals (you have criminal record, your not let in) or you must be able to take care of yourself.

All of the immigration acts that followed until the 1924 Act, which put severe limits on immigration, were modifications to that 1882 Act. For example, 1891, unlawful enemies could be restricted, the 1903 act included anarchist, followed by the 1918 restricted Bolshevik-Marxist. Thus ,political-Philosophical ideologies deemed dangerous to the National Security of the USA have been in the law for over a century. Trump is only enforcing US Immigration law, which the modern Left in America has not nor will not because it guarantees them more potential votes The 1965 Act, which put in this family reunification part, did not change what was in the 1882 Act.

So my ancestors came in and there was no being on the "Doll" as there was no "Doll" to be on Nor would they take "Doll" when it was put into place later in USA History. They went to work in Mills and Agricultural, etc.So yes, I am for controlled immigration. Immigration is a two way street. The host country has a right to decide who gets let in and the immigrant should not seek to change the culture of the host country he/she has moved into.

The other reason is 2) Court Appointees. Not going to go into that but for to long the far left in the country has used the Court System to circumvent the legislative process (Who are accountable to the Voters of respective States) and the Executive branch, who is accountable to the voters as well.

So yes I will be voting for Trump for those 2 reasons alone. More to the point, I will be voting against the modern Democrats. There isn't one of them I could vote for since JFK/Harry S. Truman.

first of all please clarify. are those people in 50 years not from europe because their culture isn't "european" anymore or just because the people don't "look european"?

brexit has nothing to do with illegals because it offers no solution for them. it mainly targets EU citizens who moved in large numbers to the UK for work. those people which Merkel welcomed would enter the UK like before as refugees. nothing changes for them. if some brits actually thought that brexit was going to shut the borders then they'll be disappointed.

was there ever a vote where people said "europe is only for europeans"? if europe isn't for everyone then for whom is it and what criteria do you need to fulfill so that you can say "i'm european"?

first of all please clarify. are those people in 50 years not from europe because their culture isn't "european" anymore or just because the people don't "look european"?

brexit has nothing to do with illegals because it offers no solution for them. it mainly targets EU citizens who moved in large numbers to the UK for work. those people which Merkel welcomed would enter the UK like before as refugees. nothing changes for them. if some brits actually thought that brexit was going to shut the borders then they'll be disappointed.

was there ever a vote where people said "europe is only for europeans"? if europe isn't for everyone then for whom is it and what criteria do you need to fulfill so that you can say "i'm european"?

it is more complicated and you know it,
we had Holy Inquisition 3-5 centuries before,
we do not want Sharia police in Europe at 2020.
Besides Greece is taking 4 Billion $ from UNCRF
Turkey is paid 10 billion E by EU to hold refuggees.
and does not.

it is more complicated,
As you said Erdogan is doing this to press EU for Syrria.
Today he activated article 4 of NATO to defend Idlib.
but he got many VETO, since Idlib is not Turkey
and Turkey is not under attack.

Ok simple question. Is Everywhere in the world for Everyone? Culture is something passed down within a culture, from generation to generation. In my experience, that is why deconstructionist philosophy is so dangerous. It tries to disassociate a people from the "legitimate traditions" of their ancestors. The English Catholic writer, G.K Chesterton said it this way

“Tradition means giving a vote to most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to the small and arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen to be walking about." (From his Book Orthodoxy, 1908)

Which gets to my question, who in Europe voted to allow millions of migrants who do not reflect Europeans Culture, which despite what the modern Marxist say, is rooted in Roman and Greek traditions and Christianity (even if most Europeans are Agnostics). One can easily see the artwork in Europe is related to the Christian tradition, many of the Great pieces of Music where in the Christian tradition, from Gregorian Chant to Mozarts Ave Verum Corpus, etc. Did Greek voters ask to have people crashing their border. The solution to illegal immigration is "stop it", which is what at least Salvini tried to do in Italy.

Those people who were let in 50 years ago after WW2 are from Europe in the sense that they live there. Europeans were told they would work, and then leave, never happened. But no they are not from there in the sense they are "German" or "French" or Italian, or Swedish, or English. They may be citizens of those countries. Yes. If I moved to tomorrow to China, I could in the legal sense be from "China" and Asia but that does not change the fact that I am ethnically what I am. So for me, I am an American citizen of Sicilian-Italian ancestry. I was that when I was young, I am that now, and when I die I will leave this world describing myself the same way.

So again, why is it that Europe is for everyone. Is there any other continent that is for "everyone."

So I am 100% behind Trump and his efforts to stop illegal immigration to the US. Someone immigrates here they need to go through the strict legal process that everyone else had to before modern Democrats in this country turned into the PC Identity politics brigade. After obtaining a work permit, you get a Green Card for permanent resident status, after that you apply for Citizenship, if the immigrant has been a law abiding citizen and not brought in some "ideologies" that are inconsistent with Constitutional Republic form of Government, then they can by all means immigrate. If not, then they should stay in the country and culture from which they came.

Last edited:
I want to set 2 things clear,

1. this video is how these refuggees are moved to Greek boarders.
There are many NGO behind it,
IT IS TRAFFICKING,
I DO NOT SEE THE TYPICAL CRYING BABES.
BUT NORMAL WELL FED YOUNGS, ABLE TO CARRY GUNS.

[video=youtube;OYE1cDAzAN4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=OYE1cDAzAN4&feature=emb_l ogo[/video]

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/turkish-fm-migration-deal-with-eu-working-successfully/1293999

the link of theaty among EU and Cavusoglu at 2016
which Erdogan is about to violate.

3. the push back.
this is just tonight.

the refuggee and migration laws have change.
those who will pass by sea will be forced to return Turkey with max 75 days,
According EU-Cavusoglu treaty of 2016.
Every NGO member that did ask permision from G5reek state,
and is not according the EU and Greek law
will be considered as trafficker no matter EU citizen or not
he will be judged in Greece and not in his country facing at least 7 years of prison till 25 years.

many NGOers earn money and have job by making trafficing.
JUST ASK YOUR SHELF, WHO DROVE THEM WITH BUSSES AND TOLD THEM THAT GREEK BOARDER ARE OPEN?

LAST BUT NOT LEAST.
Bulgaria has 300 km boarders with Turkey,
why they insist to enter Greece and not Bulgaria?
why they not try to enter Eu via Romania black sea shores?

Ok simple question. Is Everywhere in the world for Everyone? Culture is something passed down within a culture, from generation to generation. In my experience, that is why deconstructionist philosophy is so dangerous. It tries to disassociate a people from the "legitimate traditions" of their ancestors. The English Catholic writer, G.K Chesterton said it this way

“Tradition means giving a vote to most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to the small and arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen to be walking about." (From his Book Orthodoxy, 1908)

Which gets to my question, who in Europe voted to allow millions of migrants who do not reflect Europeans Culture, which despite what the modern Marxist say, is rooted in Roman and Greek traditions and Christianity (even if most Europeans are Agnostics). One can easily see the artwork in Europe is related to the Christian tradition, many of the Great pieces of Music where in the Christian tradition, from Gregorian Chant to Mozarts Ave Verum Corpus, etc. Did Greek voters ask to have people crashing their border. The solution to illegal immigration is "stop it", which is what at least Salvini tried to do in Italy.

Those people who were let in 50 years ago after WW2 are from Europe in the sense that they live there. Europeans were told they would work, and then leave, never happened. But no they are not from there in the sense they are "German" or "French" or Italian, or Swedish, or English. They may be citizens of those countries. Yes. If I moved to tomorrow to China, I could in the legal sense be from "China" and Asia but that does not change the fact that I am ethnically what I am. So for me, I am an American citizen of Sicilian-Italian ancestry. I was that when I was young, I am that now, and when I die I will leave this world describing myself the same way.

So again, why is it that Europe is for everyone. Is there any other continent that is for "everyone."

So I am 100% behind Trump and his efforts to stop illegal immigration to the US. Someone immigrates here they need to go through the strict legal process that everyone else had to before modern Democrats in this country turned into the PC Identity politics brigade. After obtaining a work permit, you get a Green Card for permanent resident status, after that you apply for Citizenship, if the immigrant has been a law abiding citizen and not brought in some "ideologies" that are inconsistent with Constitutional Republic form of Government, then they can by all means immigrate. If not, then they should stay in the country and culture from which they came.

but you are first and foremost identifying as an american with no notion of the ethnicity right? why are the ethnicities in europe so important when it obviously works without it in america?

those people who entered europe 50 years ago are ethnically not exactly the same as those in their host country, but you seem to ignore that this is the case with every migrant also those who moved from one european country to another. actually, those who came from turkey for example are ethnically european too since their country lies at least partially in europe. the genetic difference is minimal anyway as it is the case with most near eastern populations.

and be clear. sometimes the problem is the culture, then it is ethnicity again. what now?

And Suddenly the sky has opened and the tropical storm starts

Erdogan is lying to Immigrants that already 18000 passed European boarders, while only 66 pass and they are arrested AND QARANTUINE FOR WEEKS DUE TO CORONAVIRUS ​(if come by sea the new laws are more tough reaching even 70 days in isolation)

Trains and busses gather them and carry them to certified land passage, not sea, to avoid the new laws.

3 About 95 % of the 'refuggees are clear illegal immigrants from Afganistan and Pakistan (the big ally of Erdogan?) and AFRICA !!! Not from Syrria.

4 ARMED WITH CHEMICALS REFUGGEES?????

8105f9ec-95f8-47f4-bc05-3bda8a93c015.jpg

in the video you will see thousands of refuggees throwing chemical grenades to boarder police and soldiers

In the bellow video you may recogn even Erdogan's army vehicles

tourkika-fortiga-metanastes.jpg

c0e5a996-bb98-4628-8515-7ac8a109a688.jpg

b1705dfe-c332-4d59-bbeb-925cb7c51c6c.jpg

UNTIL TODAY I THOUGHT REFUGGEES COME IN PEACE FOR A PEACEFULL, maybe not better but secure, LIFE
NOT ARMED WITH CHEMICALS AND GRENADES IN THE FOREIGN LAND.

American is not an ethnicity. Even Native American Indians, came over during the Ice age across the straights, they were from East Siberia if I remember correctly. So, no I am an American of Sicilian-Italian ancestry. My Nationality is American. My Ethnicity is Italian. I am in my 50's and I have never denied my ethnicity for in my view to do so would 1) Not recognize what I am ethnic wise, and the DNA clearly is consistent with my ancestry, and 2) it would disrespect and dishonor, again, in my view, the Great Grandparents and in the case of my Mothers Father, my Grandfather, who all immigrated from Sicily during the period 1890 to 1904, etc. I was one of those kids who always liked listening to my Grandparents and Great-Uncles and Aunts talk and tell stories. They thought of themselves as Sicilian and Italian (both). With respect to Turkey, you are correct, there is some historic connection partially to Europe via the Eastern Roman Empire (Byzantine-Constantinople). Culturally though, some are in fact European. Many that have immigrated to the USA are in fact very comfortable in European or Western Culture.

So again yes, I am a citizen of the USA. I respect all the laws of the USA and believe the Constitutional Republican form of government that the Ancestors of England, in this case, laid out here, is the best form of Government on Earth. So Nationality wise, American. The foundation for the USA was built before my ancestors got here. All of these modern leftist here in the USA with their cultural marxism, Identity politics and PC speech codes, built nothing here. They want to destroy what other people built and laid down for them. Now Not saying this country was perfect, but the principles it laid down in the Constitution are. So to repeat, I am an American citizen, but my ethnicity is Sicilian-Italian, thus my "sangue, cuore e anima" are Sicilian-Italian. I would also add Catholic to that but this is not part of the Religion/Philosophy forum so I will stop on that point there. The migrants who move from one European country to the other have at their core, a common cultural heritage at some level that is shared across national borders, even though each country has its own ethnic characteristics. But that could be said in East Asia, Korea, China, Mongolia, or South East Asia (Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos) or Asian-Sub Continent (India, Bangladesh, Pakistan,).

As for America it use to work well. Unfortunately I am not sure assimilation happens the way it use to here. That may be my perception and maybe the data does not show it. The problem is, US Academic and Media has in way been I think working against assimilation via the modern love fest with identity politics where each of the recent immigrant groups are viewed as a select voting cohort that requires special programs or whatever the modern left thinks is "Woke." We will see, if God willing I live long enough, maybe I will found out I was wrong.

The 'refuggees' of Erdogan
who are they?

the video is from yesterday. 29/02/2020

the first is from Iran, she SPEAKS TURKISH
the second is from Afganistan, he speaks Turkish he is complaining about working conditions in Turkey, so he leaves,
the third is from Iran worked in Turkey years, gather money and spend them to reach boarders. He speaks Turkish.
the 4rth is from Afganistan, he spend 1000 Turkish lyre to a taxi to bring him to borders.
the 5th is a Turk, his job, Trafficker, he mades boat to sell to pass the sea, there is another video about him,
the6th is Afgan, he listen Erdogan that already 18 000 pass to EU via Greek boarders and Believed him.
All of them speak perfect Turkish !!! possibly more than 4 years in Turkey,

AND THEY ARRIVED IN LESS THAN A DAY FROM IDLIB SYRIA??? !!!!!!

ERDOGAN TOURS
seems fastest in planet, 1450 km travel in few hours.

or Erdogan had in mind to conguer Idlib and other Syrrian places to settle there his 'multinational refuggees from Syrria'?
is that why he is pissed off? and blaims EU for not helping him againt Assad?
and why he is targeting Greece with immigrants, and not Bulgaria, Bulgaria is not EU?
simply he uses Immigrants that live and work in Turkey, to press EU to help him conquer N Syrria from Assad,
or to gain money, since his publicity is about 37% of that of last elections,

B.
Have you notice that most of them are among 16-28 Males?
how come refuggges, which most of times are women and children, and old people,
here are more than 75% males, and young?
They look like a deserting army, than Syrrian war reffuggees?

C.
Why they are Leaving Turkey Hailing Turkiye? min 0:23
which one leaves his country for a better place, attacking boarders and Hailing
ONLY INVADERS DO SUCH.
[video=youtube;Xs_APJ92kr0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=Xs_APJ92kr0&feature=emb_lo go[/video]

what happened to the refuggee or immigrant who wanted to start a new life Yelling America America.
images

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 2285 times.

Back