Politics Will Russia Attack Ukraine?

Sure, but why should they, if there is a fairly clear cut border and people in these regions can just vote? There is no reason to press them into a state they don't want to prove the point. Mariupol too was almost taken by the separatists in the 2014 war. If it would, it would be now clearly pro-Russian and part of the Donbas Republics. But Western Ukrainian nationalists came in and fought back, which is why this is now a front city. It wouldn't be otherwise.

Or the reverse why should they not!
Ethnicity is a deciding factor for you apparently. As it was before with the believers in Europe (take Catholic and Protestant) it can also be the case here, a peaceful coexistence is more than dividing into alleged ethnicities with high fences around it and armed to the teeth. Is not necessary.

I am and always was against this invasion. But I understand why he did it and now it happened, we have to find a way out of this mess without just blaming one side, because the Ukrainians and Americans have their fair share.

Its not on "other countries", its about a specific, corrupted, American manipulated, anti-Russian regime which acted arrogant, brutal and insolent. If the Kievan regime would have serious, honest politicians which did a negotiate in a honourable way, all would be very different. But this Selenski regime is a disgrace and that he betrayed his voters, including many Russian voters in Ukrainian, which voted for him to make peace and reconcile with Russia is a massive betrayal. You can see on the map I posted some pages ago, that the Western nationalist Ukrainian core voted for Poroshenko. He was the alternative candidate, pushed by the oligarchs and the US services, to catch the vote of the "more moderate" and even some pro-Russians, to prevent a second term of the even more nationalist Poroshenko. They got tricked into this war, and into this corrupted authoritarian regime, with false promises, by skewed media coverage and massive propaganda.
Poroshenko at least said who he was and what he does, but that regime is a trickster. You can read up on the election campaign and the people behind it yourself.
Now he gets all the support from the Western Ukrainian nationalists, because he followed the warpath, he just made it more "skilled" and manipulative, creating the "Ukrainian victim" narrative better than Poroshenko could have ever done and he is now hardcore anti-Russian, which is their main concern, anyway.

It's not one and the same.
These are the long lines in history:

https://www.raamoprusland.nl/dossie...-the-real-world-and-putin-s-imperial-delirium

This is eloquent written with a right eye for history not that imperial Kremlin propaganda kind of thing. You can't refute this history!

China is also helping Africa to develop.

Yes, we can say that they are colonizing Africa - but they are doing it in a much more humanitarian way than Europeans once did.

Jovialis - in your US state, the oldest building is probably younger than my grandma.

Compare this to China which is among the very few still surviving Ancient civilizations.

Jovialis - in your US state, the oldest building is probably younger than my grandma.

Compare this to China which is among the very few still surviving Ancient civilizations.

Well, their own government did a lot to destroy the history of that civilization in the Cultural Revolution. So Marxism is self-annihilating too.

Pentagon Report:

THE STRATEGIC CONSEQUENCES OF CHINESE RACISM: A Strategic Asymmetry for the United States

https://www.esd.whs.mil/Portals/54/...ic Consequences of Chinese Racism 201301.pdf

This is what the Chinese Communist government thinks of the United States:

The rise of multiculturalism in the United States, and the West more broadly, has destroyed, or “decentered” in the language of the multiculturalists, the American Creed, in favor of an explicitly multiracial, multicultural society that celebrates differences rather than requiring assimilation. Huntington’s American Creed has been replaced by an ideology that rejects its core principles and beliefs in favor of promoting any culture, so long as it is not Western. From the perspective of the Chinese, it is hard what to make of this. In their view, the United States is explicitly rejecting the principles that made the country great, and united it. It is fair to say that the Chinese have not fully thought through the impact of multiculturalism on the West. According to Sinologist John Copper, the Chinese see multiculturalism as a sickness that has overtaken the United States, and a component of U.S. decline. Their belief is that it is bad for the United States, weakening it at a time when the United States is already weakened due to its alien political ideology and different cultural values, with too strong a focus on individualism. From the Chinese viewpoint, all of this conspires to cause the breakdown of American society and the lack of purpose in life for most Americans. Yet, at the same time, they embrace American popular culture. In essence, they think the American people are good but the American government and dominant beliefs are bad. One major implication of this is that the Chinese government may have less of a desire to confront the U.S. due to the expectation that it will collapse of its own internal discord.

The Chinese do not need to attack the United States, instead, they have been galvanizing internal discord. They have been buying corporations, and other institutions, and push woke rhetoric. They create bots on social media that play both sides of the fence on controversial topics, in order to incite unrest.

This has been proven:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/01/russia-and-china-target-us-protests-on-social-media-294315

The Chinese government is trying to facilitate the downfall the USA, by stirring up internal discord, as the 2013 Pentagon report shows.

Российские солдаты отправляют через СДЭК краденные в Украине вещи в РФ. Мозырь, Беларусь, 2.04.2022 // Russian soldiers send items stolen in Ukraine to the Russian Federation via SDEK. Mozyr, Belarus, 2.04.2022

Russia is weak, I'd rather see China go down first.

The Chinese live in their own lands.

Unlike Russians and Americans both of whom live in lands stolen from Indigenous Siberians and Native Americans, respectively.

The Chinese do not need to attack the United States, instead, they have been galvanizing internal discord. They have been buying corporations, and other institutions, and push woke rhetoric. They create bots on social media that play both sides of the fence on controversial topics, in order to incite unrest.

This has been proven:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/01/russia-and-china-target-us-protests-on-social-media-294315

The Chinese government is trying to facilitate the downfall the USA, by stirring up internal discord, as the 2013 Pentagon report shows.

May be we should start another topic about the Chinese.....

And Chinese and woke? I don't think to the Chinese woke is saying anything at all....don't overestimate the significance of an American phenomenon Jovialis. A wok says without doubt more to the Chinese ;)

May be we should start another topic about the Chinese.....

And Chinese and woke? I don't think to the Chinese woke is saying anything at all....don't overestimate the significance of an American phenomenon Jovialis. A wok says without doubt more to the Chinese ;)

No, you don't get it.

They think USA being multicultural is bad, and they are pushing wokeism to created internal discord. They think we are weak becausewe have woke ideology here.

Anyone know if Russia is pegging it's ruble to gold, Z5000 rubles per gram?

No, you don't get it.

They think USA being multicultural is bad, and they are pushing wokeism to created internal discord. They think we are weak becausewe have woke ideology here.

I agree that they might think that the US is weak because of it's internal clashes (in which is woke a part like for example q anon thoughts).

But I think that's another story than the Russian attack on the Ukraine.

USA really genocided Native Americans. Even between 1880 and 1890 - during 10 years when there were no longer Indian Wars taking place (they pretty much ended until 1880) - Native American population in the U.S. declined by 20%, from 340,000 (in 1880) to 274,000 (in 1890).

How was such a decline during that decade even possible? But it did take place. Probably due to abuse on reservations.

No, the Chinese explicitly think the USA was a great country until it became multiracial, and began promoting non-western values. As per the pentagon report states.

I don't think woke makes for them the difference between greatness, and if they think it was great than it said something about their level of communism don't you think? ;) And only Han Lives Matter ;) Besides that Pentagon is not the Chinese. So stays an interpretation.

And why should you care if this was the case? Would you condemn woke even more with help of the Chinese? 'Look the Chinese already said....':unsure: I don't think this matter in the US debate, does it.

And last but not least this is something of a different topic? I see no direct relationship with the topic at stake.....

This thread has been viewed 303662 times.

Back