What music are you listening to?

For anyone who has ever struggled with or known someone who struggles with agoraphobia or eating disorders, or anxiety in general, childhood abuse, being socially denigrated, this will tear out your heart.

With English subtitles...ballad, rock, a beautiful synthesis of both.

Before TV and Radio, Shadow pupperty-play was the basic entertainment in Greece,
Especialy comic scenes with the Hero Karagkiozis, (turkish karagoz).
a funny simple and poor character with 3 kids, full of tricks, clever enough, and sometimes a deceiver, who lives against the pasha seray.
mainly a people's educational hero via comedy and laugh.

Music is baaed on older Makedonian dance chasapia.

What bothers me,
What saves me
Is that I dream
Like Karagiozis*.

Friends and enemies
On my horrifying back
How nicely I'd raise them up
As if they were passengers.

Little white sheet of mine,
Crazy lamp of mine,
What love, I wonder, blows us,
Put in your shadow
That kid
That tonight doesn't have
Anywhere to go.

Like beans, I count
The hunchback's words,
Behind the white cloth,
In the coffin.

Fast as you … !

Does he always wear pants like these? You'd think he'd wind up sterile. :)

Sorry, that was only for the adults among us. :)

Does he always wear pants like these? You'd think he'd wind up sterile. :)

Sorry, that was only for the adults among us. :)

… Gravity, …
he’s skinny, … and he’ll lose balance if they swing as he’s swinging, … lol

watch

Brings me back to high school in the Midwest, taking lunch break and the following careers class off, hoping on my buddies boxy Cadillac and driving around, drinking monster, eating Jack Links and listening to this.

Eh... how time flies...

My favorite sub-genre of rock: Southern Rock. Marshall Tucker band; practically every one of their songs is on my play list, like Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Rock and Blues; what could be better. :)

Usually either some wave music, or classical music, which I started to find very attractive to listen to lately.

I haven't listened to anyone but Maneskin for three days. I admit it; I'm obsessed. My consolation is that I'm not the only one. The internet has blown up: tik tok, instagram, youtube, spotify. Their original song is number ten globally, and most of the world hasn't seen it, while in some European countries up to four of their songs are in the top ten, including studio rehearsal sessions and covers.

Speaking of covers. This cover by Damiano of Amandoti...well, I lack words. It's infinitely better than the original and even better than Gianna Nannini's. I chose the video with the English translation superimposed so you can't see his beautiful face and incredibly emotional facial expressions, but at least everyone can understand the words.
watch

Following that is a version by him without translation.

except bulldozer I have the others Vinyl.

back to forefathers

Last edited:
That's awesome

many are said.
but I think this song started the idea of thrash and speed.

while some others think this as forefather

Hello all,

As my first post in this wonderful forum, I want to congratulate you with this sacred medieval song

youtube.com/watch?v=Zjt5oCmPvPo

Best regards!

This thread has been viewed 1189396 times.

Back