What Europeans think of each other

None of those countries were above Spain in Humand Development.

Just see the charts as from 1960.

Again, there are frenchs migrating to the USA now... so by your logic your country is also in the third-world.

I have already said that a professionnal experience in US for some upper-classes young peoples is not an economical immigration. Nothing to do with the millions of Italians, Portuguese or Spanish immigration waves.

The first wave yes... but not the lastest.

The first were economical (poverty), since the 60's. The 500 000 that you have talked about are probably the same and their sons and great-sons.

http://www.migrationinformation.org/Profiles/display.cfm?id=235

And those young frenchs? No, they aren't going back to France. Read the article again.

They are minority and don't represent the French youngness.

Since 1814, with the departure of the French style, started the phenomenon of exile or emigration policy due to political repression or broader groups of Spanish. The following were liberal groups, whose fate also was France or England...

You are talking about a political emigration, not economical.

Spain has : 400.000 British and 200.000 germans while,
Germany or UK have so many little spaniards that they are not even counted.

Just see the charts as from 1960.

Just see the same charts as from today: Qatar, Kuwait and United Arab Emirates are above France, thus (according to your logic) you are a 3rd world country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

I have already said that a professionnal experience in US for some upper-classes young peoples is not an economical immigration.

That's not what the article says.

The first were economical (poverty), since the 60's. The 500 000 that you have talked about are probably the same and their sons and great-sons.

http://www.migrationinformation.org/Profiles/display.cfm?id=235

False. The italian migration to Germany is still very recent... in fact, there's even an important community of italians workers in Spain.

They are minority and don't represent the French youngness.

That's your personal not opinion not a fact. As usual...

Spain has : 400.000 British and 200.000 germans while,
Germany or UK have so many little spaniards that they are not even counted.

Already answered :there are several kinds of immigrations. Economical, political, retirement and comfort...The subject was about the first.

Just see the same charts as from today: Qatar, Kuwait and United Arab Emirates are above France, thus (according to your logic) you are a 3rd world country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Quatar or Kuweit are not 3rd world countries, not even in the 60's, in the contrary of Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica or Lybia...

That's not what the article says.

CNN is not an academic source.

The italian migration to Germany is still very recent... in fact, there's even an important community of italians workers in Spain.

I don't deny it, but my point was the Italian immigration of the 60's was an economical one.

That's your personal not opinion not a fact. As usual...

If you have an academic source (and not US tabloids) showing that millions of young French flee in US to find work and to start definitively a new life, you can post it.

Already answered :there are several kinds of immigrations. Economical, political, retirement and comfort...The subject was about the first.
Sure. You have still to explain to us what is your criteria of third-world country for Spain before the 70's ?? Before you post stupid comments better think before.

Sure. You have still to explain to us what is your criteria of third-world country for Spain before the 70's ?? Before you post stupid comments better think before.

Just read before. And you have probably won the award of the most stupid comment of the thread by including Iceland in European Union...

Quatar or Kuweit are not 3rd world countries, not even in the 60's, in the contrary of Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica or Lybia...
Guinea Equatorial is a third-world counry and it's GDP per capita is higher than France.

Yes, they are. Qatar, Kuwait and United Arab Emirates are full of people living in misery.. they just have natural resources that make a FEW very rich.

800px-Third_world_countries_map_world_2.PNG

CNN is not an academic source.

CNN has more credit than your incoherent logic.

If you have an academic source (and not US tabloids) showing that millions of young French flee in US to find work and to start definitively a new life, you can post it.

CNN is not a tabloid, is a reliable source.

I don't deny it, but my point was the Italian immigration of the 60's was an economical one.

Italians kept migrating for jobs after that decade.

Just read before. And you have probably won the award of the most stupid comment of the thread by including Iceland in European Union...
Quote me when I said Iceland is part of the EU ? It's part of Europe and the CEE not the EU

Guinea Equatorial is a third-world counry and it's GDP per capita is higher than France.

Modern feature, due to fiscal evasion for the immatriculation of the boats, and oil. In 1965, this country was ranked 68...

CNN is not a tabloid, is a reliable source.

I wait for a source showing Millions of French (or hundreds of thousands) fleeing in US to find work and money and to definitively start a life in this country.

Italians kept migrating for jobs after that decade.

I did not check up, but if it is right, it reinforces my point : an economical immigration.

Quote me when I said Iceland is part of the EU ? It's part of Europe and the CEE not the EU

He seems to have a worrying tendency to misunderstanding... he's certainly not very intelligent.

I wait for a source showing Millions of French (or hundreds of thousands) fleeing in US to find work and money and to definitively start a life in this country.

I already posted it in the previous page. They are flying to California. You're in denial like a 4 years old kid.

I did not check up, but if it is right, it reinforces my point : an economical immigration.

Yes, a recent economical immigration. Thus, in your own retarded logic, Italy should be considered a 3rd world country.

This thread has been viewed 225730 times.

Back