all ancient T samples found so far

some of my dod k12 distances with some y Ts

9.82862147R120_Late_Antiquity_S_Ercolano_Necropolis_Ostia

10.18438020Szolad36

11.55739590R850_Iron_Age_Ardea

12.80411262R1543_Imperial_Era_Necropolis_of_Monte_Agnese

24.88493118ANI152_Varna

25.80391056I0795_KAR6_LBK_EN_Karsdorf_Germany_5207-5070_calBCE

Another T1a2-CTS8862 found in Kosovo-Bosnia area ...............no relation with myself ..............matches a russian living in Macedonia who originally came via east of moscow

SNP Tracker
y DNA Path to T-BY143483 (final)

... not a Tourist :) Totally Italian (Roman too)

68GkCVG.jpg

3oOQMOB.jpg

http://scaledinnovation.com/gg/snpTracker.html

EDIT ... deleted

... talking to myself :(

Last edited:
Where do you think the split between L and T occurred?

I wasn’t around when L and T split, ... I’m sure @Torzio would have remembered it :)

in SNP tracker ...T-SK1480 is placed in SE Tuscany , around modern Archidosso .....................and T-BY143483 is now placed in ancient Picene lands on the adriatic coast
Thanks for the update, in a way, T-SK1480 is located almost half way between our 2 Regions,

Besides you and I, are you aware of any other SK1480 ?

i1CS9CW.jpg

Thanks for the update, ... in a way, T-SK1480 is located almost half way between our 2 Regions,

... Besides you and I, are you aware of any other SK1480?

i1CS9CW.jpg

The Polish-Prussian guy from the Baltic sea Polish area ..............who said to me , his ancestors where old east-germans, not far west of modern Silesia

Ftdna has taken both of us under Big Y block tree under
T-SK1480
Y79536 ..................this is its equivalent in Yfull

There are now 7 groups under T-Z19945

thanks again @Torzio

Looks like that T-BY143483 is around the Rubicon, ... wondering if the mutation to T-SK1480 happened before or after the Crossing of the Rubicon :)

thanks again @Torzio

Looks like that T-BY143483 is around the Rubicon, ... wondering if the mutation to T-SK1480 happened before or after the Crossing of the Rubicon :)

I’m not sure of their dating protocol,

... just guessing: about 2000 years ago they Crossed the Rubicon too :)

i6I9bDA.gif

thanks again @Torzio

Maybe one of yours and Torzio's ancestors were part of the "Die has been cast" crossing of the Rubicon.

I’m not sure of their dating protocol,

... just guessing: about 2000 years ago they Crossed the Rubicon too :)

i6I9bDA.gif

are you talking about the Umbri-etruscan war ..............or the Sabine people part of Sabellic people ( they have a higher % of T )
all part of Umbrian and other languages belonging to the Sabine languages, such as Volscian, Sabine, South Picene, Marsian, Paeligni, Hernican, Marrucinian, Pre-Samnite and Sidicini.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ajhb.22677

Filettino 11.8% T
Pesaro 11.6% T
Vallepietra 11.1% T
L'Aquila 9.7% T
Fano 8.8% T
Saracinesco 7.7% T
Jenne 4.6% T

all central italian isolated mountain towns except for Pesaro which is on the marche adriatic coast

are you talking about the Umbri-etruscan war ..............or the Sabine people part of Sabellic people ( they have a higher % of T )
all part of Umbrian and other languages belonging to the Sabine languages, such as Volscian, Sabine, South Picene, Marsian, Paeligni, Hernican, Marrucinian, Pre-Samnite and Sidicini.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ajhb.22677

Filettino 11.8% T
Pesaro 11.6% T
Vallepietra 11.1% T
L'Aquila 9.7% T
Fano 8.8% T
Saracinesco 7.7% T
Jenne 4.6% T
all central italian isolated mountain towns except for Pesaro which is on the marche adriatic coast

I don't remember which tribe crossed the Rubicon first, :unsure: LOL

... I’m aware of the constant changing of dates and migration paths in all sites, ... but just for fun ... speculate about it :)

Maybe one of yours and Torzio's ancestors were part of the "Die has been cast" crossing of the Rubicon.

imho there were two brothers, after a quick crossing, one of them went back North and recrossed the Rubicon in reverse :grin:

all ancient T samples found so far

I counted only four T1a2 like us in the y T ancient list, some cool Romans, ... and even a Viking ... :)

9wXRSa8.jpg

This thread has been viewed 303000 times.

Back