Is Turkey a Western country ?

Your country and mine are better without being part of that damn EU

Words of God:

http://www.parsquran.com/data/show.php?lang=eng&user=eng&quantity=&sura=2&ayat=216

http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/nora/html/2-120.html

I think the EU will self-sinking sooner or later,anyway the EU will reject any country like yours or mine, for one reason, we are Muslims,get no doubts.

For those who contradict the Muslims,like you :LOL:

The Catalans,Flanders too :wary2:

Have a good day.

Thats your problem, you are muslim first and turks second ............you need to change the order and note that religion has no part in politics

when religion is noted at the bottom end of the scale in its policies is when the EU will look at Turkey being part of the EU
Catholics, Protestant, Calvinist, Lutherans, Anglicans, Orthodox, and many more religions in the EU , have no say in policy in the EU

You do realise muslims pray to the same God as every other religion, don't you!
- you do realise mankind from stone-age to present have prayed to the same God regardless of what symbol or form God took ( in their minds )

Thats your problem, you are muslim first and turks second ............you need to change the order and note that religion has no part in politics

I am not 100% sure but I do not think that Riffian is a Turk, secondly turning the order won't solve anything. Putting the nationality at the beginning of the order will create another chaos

I don't see any divergence between our posts. We can't blame modern people, for what did their ancestors. People are responsible for their own actions

no I don't agree
people who are nostalgic about 'good old Ottoman' reign are accessory to Ottoman crimes

when religion is noted at the bottom end of the scale in its policies is when the EU will look at Turkey being part of the EU
Catholics, Protestant, Calvinist, Lutherans, Anglicans, Orthodox, and many more religions in the EU , have no say in policy in the EU

You do realise muslims pray to the same God as every other religion, don't you!
- you do realise mankind from stone-age to present have prayed to the same God regardless of what symbol or form God took ( in their minds )
Jesus, is the most important prophet of Koran. This is not mentioned today form the imams generally because of the politics. During the life of Prophet Mohammad christians and Hebrews were treated equally with the Muslims. ( by the standards of the time) . They were not discriminated. After the death of prophet, the four caliphs after him were elected. After the assassination of the last caliph imam Ali, the Caliphate became a monarchy. Since that time till today, there was not a real Caliphate, because the prophet said that the caliph should be elected.

Within or without EU, for sure all we need is the democracy.

Western-style democracy where women rule,Muslims do not want,democracy in general is a Jewish invention, there is no a Jewish man who is not driven by his wife,plus too many westeners,women in the west have 1000pc rights,men have almost no rights,this is called equality in the west :confused:

No Thanks,we d'ont need this democracy :grin:

Western-style democracy where women rule,Muslims do not want,democracy in general is a Jewish invention, there is no a Jewish man who is not driven by his wife,plus too many westeners,women in the west have 1000pc rights,men have almost no rights,this is called equality in the west :confused:

No Thanks,we d'ont need this democracy :grin:

Uh, no, Democracy was invented by the Greeks, and religious Jewish society is as male controlled and as dictatorial as the typical Muslim society.

P.S if the Muslims don't want to live in a Democratic society, then why do you keep coming to Europe? Moroccans seem to come mainly to the Netherlands and Belgium, and if most of them are as yourself, why do they come? Because let's face it, the typical Dutchman could live an entire life without immigrants flooding his street.

Uh, no, Democracy was invented by the Greeks, and religious Jewish society is as male controlled and as dictatorial as the typical Muslim society.

P.S if the Muslims don't want to live in a Democratic society, then why do you keep coming to Europe? Moroccans seem to come mainly to the Netherlands and Belgium, and if most of them are as yourself, why do they come? Because let's face it, the typical Dutchman could live an entire life without immigrants flooding his street.

Muslims prefer to have their own style of democracy, not that who have the West,(namely Western democracy with several exceptions) I think we are already enjoying in several Arab and Muslim countries,we can begin from Turkey,Morocco, UAE, Tunisia etc ...

100pc Western democracy is impossible to apply in Muslim societies, simply because we are different,profoundly different.

Muslims prefer to have their own style of democracy, not that who have the West,(namely Western democracy with several exceptions) I think we are already enjoying in several Arab and Muslim countries,we can begin from Turkey,Morocco, UAE, Tunisia etc ...

100pc Western democracy is impossible to apply in Muslim societies, simply because we are different,profoundly different.
No shit. And likewise, don't expect your type of democracy to be established in the west.

There will be civil war in Turkey soon, edgoran is making it happen so that Turkey will become an islamic state and shed its secular ataturk image.

in the Turkish state: its economy is collapsing, its army has been weakened by political purges, the fabric of society itself is deeply divided by the Islamist policies of Erdoğan, etc. He also explains how the Islamic State is controlled by Turkish agents (West Asian Turkmens and Muslims from the former USSR).
He also explains that Obama's threat of excluding Turkey from NATO would surely mean the formation of an independent Kurdistan in what is now official Turkish territory. The threat meant to force Turkey to drop its cooperation with Russia (Southern Stream) and with the Islamic State.

Erdoğan has appeased Washington but uses this anti-IS rhetoric to actually attack the PKK and its allies south of the Baghdad Railroad (the artificial border between the Turkish and Syrian states). According to Meyssan if the AKP-MHP coalition fails to form in the next few days, new elections will have to take place but these will not help Erdoğan the least, so in Meyssan's opinion Turkey is bound to collapse into civil war.

Turkey should have been split apart into smaller groups after WW1 due to its many super varied ethnicities ( my view)

There will be civil war in Turkey soon, edgoran is making it happen so that Turkey will become an islamic state and shed its secular ataturk image.

in the Turkish state: its economy is collapsing, its army has been weakened by political purges, the fabric of society itself is deeply divided by the Islamist policies of Erdoğan, etc. He also explains how the Islamic State is controlled by Turkish agents (West Asian Turkmens and Muslims from the former USSR).
He also explains that Obama's threat of excluding Turkey from NATO would surely mean the formation of an independent Kurdistan in what is now official Turkish territory. The threat meant to force Turkey to drop its cooperation with Russia (Southern Stream) and with the Islamic State.

Erdoğan has appeased Washington but uses this anti-IS rhetoric to actually attack the PKK and its allies south of the Baghdad Railroad (the artificial border between the Turkish and Syrian states). According to Meyssan if the AKP-MHP coalition fails to form in the next few days, new elections will have to take place but these will not help Erdoğan the least, so in Meyssan's opinion Turkey is bound to collapse into civil war.

Turkey should have been split apart into smaller groups after WW1 due to its many super varied ethnicities ( my view)

As a Turkish Citizen, I prefer live in a country as big as Belgium, instead of living with huge but full with unrespectful(to others) islamist Turk

First: who are going to fight on the civil war?
Turkey is not the only one state which had different ethnicities after the WWI . Different ethnicities were in Greece, Yugoslavia, Spain, Russia, etc. So why the turkey should be divided and the others not. Your view is incorrect and you are using double standards

First: who are going to fight on the civil war?
Turkey is not the only one state which had different ethnicities after the WWI . Different ethnicities were in Greece, Yugoslavia, Spain, Russia, etc. So why the turkey should be divided and the others not. Your view is incorrect and you are using double standards

do not worry, soon you will know,
Big Kossova is coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aweBcIyKG1I

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aweBcIyKG1I" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">

ok I will try

This thread has been viewed 297645 times.

Back