dacia

1. EV13SON

Religion Zalmoxis Getae Dacian Thracian Religion

This video explains Zalmoxis and it's influence on Greek thinkers, not sure if true or bias...you decide...
  2. G

Main Y-haplogroups on the territory of Dacia 2000-3000 years ago.

What could have been the main Y-haplogroups on the territory of Dacia, 2000-3000 years ago? (you can choose more than one) Dacia included areas between the Tisa and the Middle Danube. The Carpathian Mountains are located in the middle of Dacia. It thus corresponds to the present-day...
  3. Abeis

Illyrian and Albanian - a linguistic approach

This thread purports to give a detailed overview on Albanian as being the sole survivor of Illyrian language(s). Much ink has been spilt in pinpointing the predecessor of modern Albanian. While there is an ongoing debate, I myself hold the view that Albanian is quite likely stemmed from...
  4. Maciamo

I2a-Din came to the Balkans and Dinaric Alps with the Thracians, Dacians & Illyrians

I2a-Din came to the Balkans and Dinaric Alps with the Thracians, Dacians & Illyrians I have given more thought about the origin of I2a-Din (L621>L147.2) and came to the following conclusion. During the Mesolithic the I2a1 (P37.2) hunter-gatherers must have occupied a vast part of western...
Back