anxiety

1. A

Phobia

i always think about how do we help a person who is suffering from phobia or anxiety to overcome .
  2. Jovialis

Writing Out a To-Do Lists May Help with Falling Asleep

I think I may try this out, to see if it works. A new study has come out suggesting that writing out a to-do list could help people fall asleep faster. Anxiety about tasks ahead of us may be a reason why people have difficulty falling asleep. This affects about 40% of American adults at least...
  3. Jovialis

Obsession with Safety Creates Anxiety

This makes perfect sense. When I was younger, I always like being outside. I had to sneak out or argue with my mother if I wanted to hang out late at night with friends. Today, it seems that teenagers are more content with staying in, because of technology addiction, and fear for their safety...
  4. Twilight

ASD Anxiety and Autism

I have grown up with Anxiety as long as I can remember and tend to get paranoia, Interestingly enough Anxiety tends to overlap with Autism I've been finding though tons of articles and I have been wanting to bring this question up to Eupedia; What causes Anxiety in Autism. Thanks :smile::thinking:
Back