i2a-din

1. Balkanite

I2a-Slavic (former I2a-Din) as a slavic marker present in non-slavic populations

Hello people, I want to hear how and when you think the different non-slavic nationalities of the world got their I2a-Slavic input? This is a discussion based on the premise that I2a-Slavic spread with the expansions an and migrations of the slavs. If anyone disagrees on this fundamental...
  2. LeBrok

Y haplogroups correlation with number of sons, R1b, I2a-Din, E-V13, G2a

This possible phenomenon was discussed in many threads, as an explanation to why some Y haplogroups became so dominant. Maciamo's hypothesis about dominance of R1b clades in Western Europe is based on it too. This hypothesis states that males of certain haplogroups, like R1b, or some of its...
  3. Maciamo

I2a-Din came to the Balkans and Dinaric Alps with the Thracians, Dacians & Illyrians

I2a-Din came to the Balkans and Dinaric Alps with the Thracians, Dacians & Illyrians I have given more thought about the origin of I2a-Din (L621>L147.2) and came to the following conclusion. During the Mesolithic the I2a1 (P37.2) hunter-gatherers must have occupied a vast part of western...
Back