haplogroup n

1. E

Question Viking warriors haplogroup and Nordic culture

So, I read some posts on a non-english forum that say the people from Central Asia created the Nordic culture, as Viking soldiers and elites actually belong to haplgroup R1a and haplogroup N, the Nordic runes derived from old Turkic scripts, and even the Yggdrasil tree in the Norse mythology is...
  2. N

Is there any group of N?

For exchanging of thoughts, also communications. N is pretty minority, i am also a Chinese which are not very active in any Y haplogroup forums that out of China.
  3. M

AMH is N'R haplogroup

Today, the only worldwide haplogroup in the maternal side is several branches of macro N, mainly those that form R subgroup. Given that R haplogroup carriers are the ones that appear around 50,000 years ago(Ust-ishim, Tianyuan...) coinciding with the sudden expansion of Sapiens all over the...
  4. M

Ust Ishim disproves Out of Africa

Ust Ishim is said to be 70% genetically different from Africans, with 100% being our current European genetic differences. Ust Ishim is that Russian sample from 45,000 years ago. The problem is that official accepted science puts an alleged "Out of Africa" event for Humans some 5-10,000 years...
  5. M

Do Chinese have Finnish in them?

I've been searching for ancestry composition videos and I've noticed some pattern among Chinese. We're all mixed. Everybody has blended or descends from a foreign population if we go far back in time. I wonder to which extent they consider other haplogroups native to the place, or they count...
  6. Maciamo

New dedicated page for Y-haplogroup N1c

To complete the series of pages about major haplogroup in Europe, here is Haplogroup N1c.
Back