hungary

1. C

U4d2b

Hey guys, I'm fairly new here, and kind of amazed at how knowledgeable you are on everything mtDNA. I was wondering if anyone could help me. I belong to U4d2b and has spent so much time trying to learn as much as possible about my group but the information available is not so vast. Is there...
  2. Maciamo

Lombard vs Roman Y-DNA and mtDNA from northern Italy and Hungary

The study on Lombard DNA by Amorim et al. (2018) was already discussed a few months ago as part of a preliminary paper, but did not yet include the Y-DNA and mtDNA tables. This is still a pre-print, but at least we can see what haplogroups the Lombards carried. The admixtures for each sample...
  3. LeBrok

Genetic source of Unetice Culture.

I've been running new kits (DNA), I got my hands on recently, through HarappaWorld admixture and started to notice some patterns. (Maybe real ones. ;) After quick calculations I found fairly good match for ancestral source of Unetice Culture. Have a look: I mixed Hungarian Late Neolithic...
  4. RHAS

Hg J2 M172 middle/late neolithic Hungary. (Sopot & Lengyel Culture)

"Three new haplogroups appeared at the turn of the Middle/ Late Neolithic in Transdanubia, the E1b1b1a1 (M78), the C (M216) and the J2 (M172). .... Haplogroup J2 (M172) has today its highest frequency in the Caucasus and Iraq (Mesopotamia), and in the geographic region of Levant. In early modern...
  5. RHAS

Late Bronze Age J2a1 found 1110-1270 B.C. Ludas-Varjú-dűlő, Hungary.

Late Bronze Age J2a1 found 1110-1270 B.C. Ludas-Varjú-dűlő, Hungary. Kyjatice Culture. Individual BR2 Y-DNA J2a1. "The genomic stasis of the Neolithic is subsequently interrupted during the third millennium BC coinciding with the onset of the Bronze Age. Our two Bronze Age samples, BR1...
  6. S

Was the RELIGIOUS FREEDOM invented by Hungarians in Europe?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_religion Early laws and legal guarantees for religious freedom In 1558 the Transylvanian Diet of Torda declared free practice of both the Catholic and Lutheran religions, but prohibited Calvinism. Ten years later, in 1568, the Diet extended the freedom...
  7. S

Why are Hungarians more creative and innovative in science than Western Great Powers?

Count only the ratio of scientific type of Nobel awards/ population United Kingdom: chemistry 28 (5 was immigrant) Physics 23 (3 immigrant) Physiology or medicine 34 (6 immigrant) GRAND TOTAL: 85 ABORIGINAL BRITISH (Without immigrants): 71 Hungary: Chemistry: 5...
Back