transhumanism

1. Maciamo

KL gene variant found to increase IQ by six points

Individuals with a VS version of the KL gene have in average six IQ points more than other people. This is the conclusion drawn from three independent studies, including a new one conducted by Dena Dubal of the University of California, San Francisco, and Lennart Mucke of the Gladstone...
  2. Maciamo

Mind uploading won't lead to immortality

Here is an article I wrote recently about uploading one's mind into a computer to achieve immortality, like Johhny Depp in the new film Transcendence. Mind uploading won't lead to immortality Feel free to comment.
  3. Maciamo

Your life is going to change faster than ever before

I haven't been very active on Eupedia in the last few weeks. The reason is that I have been reading a lot about future technologies and started a new website called Life 2.0. Feel free to join the Facebook page. Here is my first article: Your life is going to change faster than ever before...
  4. Maciamo

Genetic engineering, designer babies and gene therapy: would you do it ?

In the years 2000's, we have entered a new era, that of genetic engineering for human beings and gene therapy. It is becoming increasingly easy to fix genetic diseases by simply injecting a virus into the blood stream that will, in just a few weeks, modify any part of your DNA you wish to...
Back