spiral dynamics

1. Maciamo

Proportion of all vMemes (Spiral Dynamics) by country

I have finally finished calculating the country ranking for the four main vMemes (levels of consciousness). The purple vMeme does not really apply to developed countries, but rather to animistic tribal societies. The yellow and turquoise vMemes are too rare to included separately, but would...
  2. Maciamo

Which countries have the strongest orange vMeme (Spiral Dynamics)?

For those who aren't familiar with the concept of Spiral Dynamics, please read the introduction. After evaluating the strength of the green vMeme, blue vMeme and red vMeme values by country, here are now the orange vMeme values. The orange meme is associated with personal achivements...
  3. Maciamo

Which countries have the strongest red vMeme (Spiral Dynamics)?

After evaluating the strength of the green vMeme and blue vMeme values by country, here are now the red vMeme values. For those who aren't familiar with the concept of Spiral Dynamics, please read the introduction. The Red vMeme is associated with dominance, power and egocentric behaviour. It...
  4. Maciamo

Which countries have the strongest blue vMeme (Spiral Dynamics)?

I have explained here the concept of Spiral dynamics and the evolution of human cultures. Here is a summary of the 8 stages of consciousness found in human societies. The last two (yellow and turquoise) are still very rare and found in less than 1% of individuals. I recently published a...
  5. Maciamo

Happiness Link between post-capitalist culture and higher happiness

Two years ago we discussed the factors that make some countries happier than others. I wondered why countries with a high level of development like Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Italy, Spain, Portugal or Hungary scored relatively low on happiness. Even the United States ranked 18th worldwide...
  6. Maciamo

Which country has the most post-capitalist culture (green vMeme of Spiral Dynamics)?

I have mentioned and summarised the concept of Spiral Dynamics in this thread. I find the concept fascinating and extremely useful to study the evolution of societies in history, but also to understand the current socio-political situation in modern countries and forecast how societies are going...
Back