cro magnon

1. Jovialis

"Cro-Magnon 1" Reconstruction

This looks incorrect, because the pigmentation is wrong. Wouldn't he have been part of the Gravettian Expansion? http://journals.openedition.org/paleo/607
  2. Maciamo

New map of West European Hunter-Gatherer (WHG) admixture

Here is the last of the three admixture maps based on Lazaridis et al. (2014) and Eurogenes. This map compares the genes of modern people to the DNA of a Mesolithic hunter-gatherer from the Loschbour cave in Luxembourg, who lived 8000 years ago and belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup I2a1b and mtDNA...
  3. H

The "Ethno-paleontology" and "Civilizational" Meaning of Y-DNA G2 in European Context

The "Ethno-paleontology" and "Civilizational" Meaning of Y-DNA G2 in European Context Hello fellow genetics "hobbyists" :) Let us pretend I am cognitively retrograde and please have patience with me here... Okay: first, here is the hard data from a reliable genetic testing company: I am...
  4. Maciamo

New map of mtDNA haplogroup U5

Haplogroup U5 was the most common maternal lineage among European hunter-gatherers, not just during the Palaeolithic and Mesolithic, but until much later in North and Northeast Europe, notably with the Sami people. U5 is absent from Southwest Asia and very low in most of the Middle East, where...
  5. Maciamo

Chronology of Cro-Magnon Y-DNA

European Early Modern Humans (EEMH), commonly known as Cro-Magnons, arrived in several waves from the Near East to Europe. Thinking about what Y-DNA haplogroup can be associated with them, and in which order they migrated to Europe, I came up with the following chronology for the Upper...
  6. S

roswell and a scandinavian race

The Roswell incident was the alleged crash landing of alien spacecraft in the desert. Many witnesses have come forward and claimed to have seen a crashed flying saucer and alien bodies. In reality the roswell incident was a goverment hoax. It was designed to make you believe conciously or...
Back