e-v22

1. A

E-V22 , E-V13 and their relationship with Haplogroup I

as far as i know the origins of E-V22 and E-V13 from Egypt and being part of the Levant and the Balkan , the Haplogroup I is also part of the Balkan , my interest is to understand the relation between both , if someone can provide any info please, the reason of my interest is because i have...
  2. N

C.S. Coons Races of Europe 2.0 or E1b1b1a3 in Northwestern Europe...

Because of my E-V22 YDNA some people ask me: 'How do you think your paternal line arrived in your recorded homes of paternal ancestry?' That's my key question, my known lineage goes back to seventeenth century Friesland. As far as I know my oldest ancestors were farmers/sailors in Wartena in...
  3. N

World's oldest founder effect in Nubia!?

Please contribute! The oldest founder effect in the world in Nubia (Ta Seti/Kush)?!? Wim Penninx and I (L eon Boer) both from the Netherlands are researching with full gnome data of the so called haplotype E-V22. Wim does the technical/statistic side of Y-DNA and I’am the historian. I also...
  4. N

E-V22: Neolithic Saharian settlers along the Nile!?

E-V22: Neolithic Saharian settlers along the Nile!? - In the haplogroup tree haplogroup E-M78, originated about 14.000 years ago (y-full), is the forefather of E-V22. In 2007 Prof. Cruciani stated that the origins of E-M78 was the Egyptian/Libyan area. Recently this is confirmed by prof...
  5. N

E-V22: Neolithic pioneers from the Levantine!

E-V22 Neolithic pioneers from the Levantine Introduction How did a Levantine Y-DNA like E-V22 get into a Dutch guy like me? This basic curiosity is the drive behind this paper. FTDNA stated after the results of my Big-Y DNA: "This haplogroup is an African lineage. It is currently...
  6. N

Austeravia, Elektriden and E-V22 (corrected)

A bold hypothesis .... or fiction ? It is a well-known theory of Steve S. Bird that haplogroup E-V13 in Wales and England was partly introduced by the Romans. But what about E-V22? For E-V22 there is made a connection with the Phoenicians. This was an old seafaring people (at their peak from...
  7. N

Austeravia, Elektriden and E-V22

A boldhypothesis .... or fiction ?It is awell-known theory of Steve S. Bird that haplogroup E-V13 in Wales and Englandis partly introduced by the Romans. But what about E-V22? For E-V22 there isoften made a connection with the Phoenicians. This was an old seafaring peoplen (at their peak from...
Back