amazon

1. Maciamo

Nature Is your bank one of those financing the Amazon destruction & extinction of species?

Is your bank one of those financing the Amazon destruction & extinction of species? My latest article. Don't be complicit. Know what your bank is doing and choose a better bank if yours is evil.
  2. Maciamo

Why is Artificial Intelligence still so bad at suggesting ads and products?

I have been using Google for 20+ years, performing dozens of searches per day, and seeing hundreds of ads on various websites almost every day. Yet, I think I have only clicked twice on a Google ad in my life, as the ads never seem to be relevant to my interests. It's all the stranger since I...
  3. Maciamo

Nature Stand.Earth denounces European banks financing trade of Amazon oil to USA

A groundbreaking report by Stand.Earth and Amazon Watch exposes a range of European banks have provided $10 billion USD in trade financing for over 155 million barrels of oil from the Ecuadorian region of the Amazon Sacred Headwaters to refineries in the U.S. Why in the world would any bank...
  4. Jovialis

Pre-Columbian earth-builders settled along the entire southern rim of the Amazon

Abstract The discovery of large geometrical earthworks in interfluvial settings of southern Amazonia has challenged the idea that Pre-Columbian populations were concentrated along the major floodplains. However, a spatial gap in the archaeological record of the Amazon has limited the assessment...
Back