opinions

1. Maciamo

Society How people in developed countries around the world see U.S. society

The Pew Research Center, one of my favourite think tanks, has surveyed people in 17 advanced economies about the strengths and weaknesses of American society. What People Around the World Like – and Dislike – About American Society and Politics It comes as no surprise to me that technology...
  2. Maciamo

Society New map of public support for abortion by country in and around Europe

This map shows the percentage of the population who says that abortion should be legal in all or most cases (2015-17). It is based on the data from the Pew Research, except for Turkey, India, China and Japan, which are from the Ipsos survey for 2017. No data was available for Muslim countries...
  3. Petros Agapetos

What ethnicity do I look like? Where can I pass in Eurasia? Multiple Choice Poll.

4. M

Your opinion needed.

For a school project I needed to make a presentation about a certain subject of Europe. I chose to do it about science in Europe, but for this presentation I had to ask people from other countries within europe to give their opinion. So here are some questions on which I ask your opinion. 1...
  5. R

Poll: What language did I1-bearing peoples speak most frequently before IE?

What language did Haplogroup I1-bearing peoples speak most frequently before Indo-European? I am looking for your own opinion and/or speculation based on what you know of the research. Nobody is going to be called out on the correctness of their answer. If you believe that I1 peoples spoke...
  6. Maciamo

Germany tops global popularity poll for major countries

Since 2005 GlobeScan has been conducting a Country Ratings Poll for the BBC, asking 26,000 people around the world whether they had a positive, neutral or negative opinion about other countries. The 2013 survey has just been released and reviews 17 countries with data from 25 countries...
  7. Maciamo

Polls show that Greeks don't see themselves and other Europeans like everyone else

The Economist reposted an opinion poll by Pew Research about the stereotypes European people had about each others. The Greeks stick out of the lot by their lack of objectivity when asked for their place inside Europe. While all Europeans agreed that the Germans were the most trustworthy...
  8. edao

Where would you live?

Looking for people opinions of living in various countries. Pros and Cons of living in France, Italy, Spain, Portugal? I'm very interested in hearing people experiences of living and working in these countries?
Back