singularity

1. Maciamo

Shall we really wish for the technological singularity to happen ?

The speed of computer chips has been undergoing an exponential growth for several decades, commonly known as Moore's Law. In fact, all digital technologies are exponential, be it microprocessors, RAM memory, DNA sequencing, magnetic storage, the number of Internet hosts, Internet traffic, the...
  2. Maciamo

Is it possible to build a super AI without fully replicating the human brain ?

Here is another of my articles on Life 2.0. Is it possible to build an artificial superintelligence without fully replicating the human brain ?
  3. Maciamo

Mind uploading won't lead to immortality

Here is an article I wrote recently about uploading one's mind into a computer to achieve immortality, like Johhny Depp in the new film Transcendence. Mind uploading won't lead to immortality Feel free to comment.
  4. Maciamo

Your life is going to change faster than ever before

I haven't been very active on Eupedia in the last few weeks. The reason is that I have been reading a lot about future technologies and started a new website called Life 2.0. Feel free to join the Facebook page. Here is my first article: Your life is going to change faster than ever before...
  5. C

FiT-DNA

OK, exactly one year after I had the idea of transcendental-DNA I rewrote it, with a new name, in the form of a challenge to Google’s Singularity. Any inputs would be appreciated. http://www.fit-dna.com/
  6. Maciamo

The new technologies that will revolutionze our future very soon

I am working on a new article summarising the incredible amount of technological innovation that the world is experiencing at the moment. I am reviewing advances in AI, robotics, bioengineering, genetics and 3-D printing. We are heading toward the singularity, the moment in history when...
Back