mtdna w

1. C

Nearly 'pure' W1??

Hi all! I'm new to this forum and to using DNA to unlock genealogy information. My full myDNA results just came back and I am a W1. I copied my results and sent an email to Mark Wade at the thecid.com website last night. Here is what he told me: "Your result is quite unique. You are nearly a...
  2. C

Nearly 'pure' W1 results

Hi all! I'm new to this forum and to using DNA to unlock genealogy information. My full myDNA results just came back and I am a W1. I copied my results and sent an email to Mark Wade at the thecid.com website last night. Here is what he told me: "Your result is quite unique. You are nearly...
  3. Maciamo

New map of mtDNA haplogroup W

Here is the map of mt-haplogroup W, a lineage with strongly connected to Balto-Slavic people. The maximum frequencies of W are observed in Finland (9.6%), Hungary (5.2%), Latvia (4.1%), Macedonia (4%) and Belarus (3.7%, but over 5% if we exclude the south). The Finns and the Hungarians are both...
  4. S

mtDNA haplogroup W

Hello everyone im new to this site and loving the wealth of information :good_job:. Im just curious as to how many mitochondrial haplogroup W people have alopecia? Ive been dealing with this for about two and a half years now due to my immune system (many tests done) and stress (mom passed away...
Back