animals

1. Maciamo

Animals The best and worst countries for animal rights

I found this on this website: "Animal rights laws vary greatly around the world. Animal rights activists argue that animals are sentient beings that deserve a life free from suffering. From recognition of animal sentience to fur-farming bans, many countries are taking a stand against animal...
  2. Maciamo

Society New maps of cat & dog ownership by country

Have you ever wondered in which countries people preferred cats over dogs or the other way round? Where are people most likely or least likely to own a dog? As usual a picture is worth a thousand words. Americans are in fact the most likely to have a dog as a pet, with an amazing 63% of...
  3. Jovialis

Evolution Evolution of the First Animals

The Rise of Animals in a Changing Environment: Global Ecological Innovation in the Late Ediacaran [I] ABSTRACT The evolutionary trajectory of early complex life on Earth is interpreted largely from the fossils of the Precambrian soft-bodied Ediacara Biota, which appeared and evolved during a...
  4. Jovialis

Do Animals Have Emotions? A Debate

I do believe that certain higher-order thinking animals have emotions. Perhaps not as advanced as humans, but to at least some degree.
  5. B

Reindeer like bananas

"Reindeer like bananas: funny illustrated book about animal facts for children and adults." I found it on amazon and I absolutely loved the book.It is very beautiful and informative. It is a book that I recommend for both boys and girls of all ages. Readers will find going back to certain...
Back