Society Should cannabis be legal in every country ?

Do you think cannabis (marijuana/hashish) should be legal ?

• Yes, there is absolutely no reason to make it illegal

Votes: 52 41.3%
  • If tobacco and alcohol are legal, then cannabis should be as well

Votes: 29 23.0%
  • Maybe, but we lack scientific evidence to know whether it is nocive or not

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • It should be legal only for medical reason (with prescription)

Votes: 26 20.6%
  • I am completely against it, but not against tobacco and alcohol

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I would ban it altogether with cigarettes and alcohol

Votes: 12 9.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LOL. When I look at something like "A Midsummer's Night's Dream", it makes me wonder whether the Bard was smoking opium, or was maybe a time travelling acidhead.

one my other favorites is Alice n Wonderland.......she eats a shroom, then trips out, and along the way meets a talking caterpillar smoking a hookah.

you dont have to be a Jefferson Airplane fan to figure that one out, either.

when it smells like skunk, that's how you know it's good
I didn't know that. But why smoke it, just eat brownies. It is much less invasive to your neighbors.

I didn't know that. But why smoke it, just eat brownies. It is much less invasive to your neighbors.

I guess more people would eat brownies or lollipops if they had more access to them, maybe.

I actually have heard that eating marijuana brownies gets a person higher than just smoking it.
Ingesting it has a stronger affect.

one my other favorites is Alice n Wonderland.......she eats a shroom, then trips out, and along the way meets a talking caterpillar smoking a hookah.

you dont have to be a Jefferson Airplane fan to figure that one out, either.

Actually, I was a Jefferson Airplane fan at one time. Then I got old and boring, and that kind of music now hurts my ears. I've come to prefer classical music. And it's been a very long time since I had any personal interest in marijuana. However, if other people want to smoke, the only problem is that they may annoy others around them, so I agree that other ways of consuming marijuana are better if you're around other people who don't smoke. That's just good manners.

Might as well make alcohol illegal then. Since it impairs you way more while driving at least.

Yes, there is absolutely no reason to make it illegal.

Some countries make good money with legalization, so why not?
If alcohol is legal, what's wrong with cannabis?

No Way

legalization of Cannabis is a clear decadense of society,

so
the conditions of legalize cannabis
1) same taxation as alcool and smoking
2) same penalties as alcool and smoking,

PLUS
if a country has law and allow Pharmaceutical cannabis, then NO NEED FOR LEGALIZATION.

SO PRIMARY MAKE CLEAR IN OUR MINDS IF CANNABIS IS A PHARMACEUTICAL RPODUCT? OR NOT?

and if is not pharmaceutical product,
then legalization must follow the same rules and taxation as tobacco and alcool,
it is time to stop gangs and mafias to earn, and time for state to earn, if it is not a pharmaceutical product,

But if it is a pharmaceutical product, Then no need to legalize it, your doctor may 'recipee' it

The activism of cannabis junkies must be
over,
either pay taxes and obey rules like tobacco smokers,
either accept it is a medicine and your doctor must provide it.

if Legalization of cannabis means
1 provided by industry with certified and stable quality and produced in cerified farms, under state license and supervision, as in tobacco and and alcool.
2 pay taxes when buy from legal shop and market, and forbit to buy from mafia gangs or 'farmers'
3 no usage in public buildings and at a distance
4 no usage in house and in every closed building
5 no usage in cars
6 no usage in front of kids under 16
then I accept

But if cannabis is a medicine, a pharmacy
Then I disagree, your doctor and pharmaceion apotheke must provided, via diagnosis and medical recipee

Choose

I don't think it should be legal. But I do think that it should be legal in medical matters.

It should be legal. We have spent way too much time and money trying to police it, money better spent, at least in the US, on more serious drugs. On the other hand it should regulated, as in your employer should be able to test you and fire you and the police should be able to test you. Regulate it as in each container should be labeled with the THC strength and weight, the product should be tested for chemical contaminants, etc. Tax it of course!

In Spain is legal for comsumption in private. You cannot carry it on public spaces, don't bring it to anybody that doesn't had smoked it. But only auto-growing in small number (about 6 plants per person) on a hidden private grow (never in a forest or public place, but in your properties).

The problem cames if you are a driver. Because in the drugs test for drivers you will be show as positive even if your last joint was smoked days ago, I don't know if 3 days or 2 weeks. I think that test should be changed for some more accurate for stablish your drive capability.

Yes. The recreational-medical benefits are astounding. Want money for better schools and public works? Tax marijuana

Want faster growing paper producing crops? Grow marijuana

Want to feel good about yourself during all the shit that is modernism without having withdrawals or lasting psychosis? Smoke some marijuana

I don't think marijuana is nearly as benign as people imagine, especially today's marijuana (as opposed to marijuana circa 1990)

Further, now that it's been decriminalized in NYC, it's ubiquitous. You can hardly open the windows anymore without noxious weed fumes blowing in

Absolutely! We have wasted so much time and money on this stupid war on drugs. Time for a new approach.

I don't think marijuana is nearly as benign as people imagine, especially today's marijuana (as opposed to marijuana circa 1990)

This Is So True, even more there are spiritual risks when this healing plant is smoked i.e. as such an destroying CO2 passion for the lungs, still if ingested as food or drink simply it is uniquely beneficial plant that is boosting the immunity as no other repairing and stimulating the lymph nodes that are responsible for production of antibodies and t-cells ...

particularly nowadays Cannabis is more present as indica variety which is stuffed with enormous amounts of THC, while the 90's Weed was usually Sativa that is balanced mix of THC + CBD's, and actually CBD's are those lymph boost stimulants ...

only regulated market can null the black market than now is in hands usually of state mafia that as such is healthy hazard risk for any society ... so Yes there should be legalization but it must be centralized as controlled by the states process so the price and quality would be insured, but also it should be pushed aside from the cities as production, most cleverly if its done as rural legalization but for individual farmers than corporate pockets, but first of all as RuralLe. it would be lesser temptation for the Youth, tho if this becomes rule of a thumb for sure such the legalization (sooner or later) will bring the MJ to level of alcohol and tobacco consumption thus first of all (in any country) there should be real sport strategy as defocusing spinn for the Youth to curb the risks for pothead mediocrity ... finally Police would not have any excuses that they have done their job chasing MJ'ers instead dealers of real dangerous chemical drugs, hope pharmaceuticals too, simply they will be unburdened from irrelevant

This thread has been viewed 219407 times.

Back