Asian woman or not?

• most definitely asian!

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • other than asian

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • both

Votes: 35 63.6%

• Total voters
But you live in Norway!!!!!! There's plenty of good lookin women there. Plenty. I only met two three norwegian girls, and they were all very pretty.

the Macster has enough love for ALL girls!

mac likes em big
mac likes em small
mac likes em all!

not really true tho.. i can't stand the obese.. but that's *obese*

TwistedMac said:
mac likes em big

not really true tho.. i can't stand the obese..

LMAO That was pretty classic..

But yeh I'll admit I'm shallow and it's wrong but I can't help it.. Only people who say looks don't matter is ugly guys who can't get a girl that's good looking, then they get an obese girl and say "Beauty is on the inside".. Not saying that it is right, but I just can't help being shallow like that.. since I am good looking and can have hot girls, I just can't let myself go for a non-attractive chick.. man I'm an ass :relief:

Duo said:
But you live in Norway!!!!!! There's plenty of good lookin women there. Plenty. I only met two three norwegian girls, and they were all very pretty.

I agree, lots of fine women in Norway, even more so in Sweden.
But there are good lokin girls in all countries. But they arean't as cute (in my opinion) as asian girls.
im not very good at explaining stuff like this :blush:

TwistedMac said:
the Macster has enough love for ALL girls!

mac likes em big
mac likes em small
mac likes em all!

not really true tho.. i can't stand the obese.. but that's *obese*

:D :D

Your pretty funny.

hell man ! i voted both. I love all women ! You get the best of both worlds !

TwistedMac said:
i've got a bisex friend that says that a lot...

Hmm.. That's a world I don't want to get the best of lol.. But that's just me...

TwistedMac said:

I thought you was more open minded then this i have no problem with bisexual people.

he's my friend, isn't he?... did i say i disliked him or even bisexuals? sometimes you surprise me with you jumping to conclusions...really...

Think he didn't mean you Mac ...

look at the post of King of tokio....then look at yours....and THEN look at hitman's "openminded"....;)...mistake I guess

TwistedMac said:

lmao wtf is up with alot of you. Anything i say, something is said. Geez i have tried to be as nice as possible to people and just about everything i have ever said something, i have also had some one starting flaming me about it. I dint mean i like male and female, i ment i liked european,american, asian women, all differant women.
Honestly you lot always pick up on my comments, they are other people who have said stuff, but no it has to be mine. WTF

jeebus, no need to take it so hard, I was making a joke! it was funny to me.. cuz he does say that ^^

ANOTHER misunderstanding...grr :eek:kashii: ...just annalyze b4 you post ok ????

RockLee said:
look at the post of King of tokio....then look at yours....and THEN look at hitman's "openminded"....;)...mistake I guess

Huh? Don't blame me.. I simply said that being bi is not what i prefer.. and I clearly said "but that's just me" meaning I'm not like that but I didn't think it was a horrible thing, and people can do that if they choose.

I know...but the other dude made a post quoting mac instead of you...there's where it all got wrong

dohhhh...he meant it honest dude....*rolls eyes*..yes sometimes Mac can be serious :) (this is due the fact you joke around too much :relief: ...ppl won't take you serious anymore after a time)

Post 400....let's go for the 500 :D

This thread has been viewed 79816 times.

Back