Question What do you want to do with your body after you die ?

What do you want your body to become after dying ?

• I want to be buried with a religious ceremony

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I want to be buried without religious ceremony

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I want to be cremated with a religious ceremony

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I want to be cremated without religious ceremony

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • I want to give my body to science

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I want to give my body to science, but still have a religious ceremony

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want my body to be eaten by animals (crows, crocodiles, lions...) to reintegrate the cycle of life

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I want my body to be thrown into the sea

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I want to be cryogenized, so that I can be brought back to life when technology allows it

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Not a clue !

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other possibility (please specify)

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
You surely have very original ideas,guys!

But seriously,been thinking bout where should my family bury me?
Here in Japan because they have to be close to me and be in the family grave?
In my native country,because that's where your ashes should be and families,relatives and friends can visit you?

What do you think? Is there anybody with the same situation?

ew... the thought of cremation has ALWAYS weirded me out.. *shudders*

..then again that mite have something to do with my fear of being burned alive..

oi.... im gonna get nite-mares from thinking about that now... :(

Another Idea...

I thought it would kinda natural to have my body wrapped in chicken wire and hung in a tree way out in the woods.You would be like a suet bird feeder and the various bugs & flies could have a nice feast. Then your bones would drop to the forest floor to be eaten animals.
A back to nature experience!

Frank

:blush:

Frank D. White said:
I thought it would kinda natural to have my body wrapped in chicken wire and hung in a tree way out in the woods.You would be like a suet bird feeder and the various bugs & flies could have a nice feast. Then your bones would drop to the forest floor to be eaten animals.
Not too original.:p The Zoroastrians traditionally leave their dead on top of "Towers of Silence" to be devoured by vultures. In some parts of the world they have a problem now, because the number of vultures declined rapidly due to environmental pollution.

This sure reminds me of the Big Lebowski, such great scenes :( I wish I can reach my dream and Die somewhere inside the polar circle with dogs around me, they could eat me if they wish. If I can't achieve that then I would surely give my body to science who knows what science will be able to do with dead bodies by the time I die, well of course I could die tomorrow in that case this post will be my testament. I hope you don't think of me as morbid.

Leave it on the battlefield so someone can cast Life level 3 on it when they had enough MP

Areku said:
Leave it on the battlefield so someone can cast Life level 3 on it when they had enough MP

True THAT! :balloon: Same Here!

Areku said:

12186408_F_tn.jpg

I am not a geek (i'm a level 58 necromancer)
sort of fits in, huh? :D

It's All...

Pepsi's fault, gain fat & lose teeth! Bet my kidneys look like Swiss cheeze!!

Frank

:blush:

I would like to be put in the sea. the world is 70% or 75% water so i will have travelled all over the world.

definately cremation without the ceremony as i have no real religious affiliation

I want to be buried with my husband in anyway as long as I am with him (not married yet though but hope to be someday lol)

This thread has been viewed 58942 times.

Back