Votes: 35 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • Sometimes, Initially, Partially...

Votes: 45 50.0%

• Total voters
TimF said:
I envy you jovial you seem to be pretty popular with the ladies. :(

Yeah, it's slightly confusing me actually. Here on the forum I may be popular, but in 'real' life (I couldn't think what else to call it :D ) that's not the case. :eek:kashii: Maybe Brits have different taste... :p

Awwwwwwwwwww, you guys just have to have confidence! Timf have confidence and you can make anything happen. :balloon: Ladies like to see confidence. Go and and just talk to them.

Thanks everyone and jovial you look alot beter than I do if I remember right I saw a pic of you in the picture thread so congrats on that but thanks for the boost of confidence everyone maybe I should be less pessimistic. :?

But Tim - I could never be as smooth as you were with the girl at the grocery store! And I bet you're more of a handsome chappy than you're letting on too! ;)

lol i understand where ya coming from jovy, many brit girls have differant taste. They prefer tall guys, im short, dark hair, mine is kinda brown, bad guy, uhmm i defo not one of them.
Looking at ya pic , ya kinda in the same boat as me . Hey damn jovy ! lets go over to japan !!!!

Only if you're paying! :D But hey, if a girl doesn't like us it's her loss! :smug:

Arch you are way too hard on yourself. I think you're really cute, no kidding. I don't know what's wrong with those Brit girls! ;) Oh, and that accent...*swoon* :p

i lubb short guys.. *thinks about her kyo obsession*

*murmurs to self* maybe that's y....

*looks up to see ppl staring*

....XD

Looks always matters at first.. if the person looks good, chances of you talking to him/her are 5 times higher than with someone unattractive.

And all attractive people have confidense because they know they look good, and don't have to worry about that.
And women like confidense...or so i've heard anyway

Last edited:
hi

in my trousers i hold the reason why j girls like gaijins, and its a big reasons.

potatoe said:
in my trousers i hold the reason why j girls like gaijins, and its a big reasons.

In your dreams pal.

Sinspawne said:
Looks always matters at first.. if the person looks good, chances of you talking to him/her are 5 times higher than with someone unattractive.

And all attractive people have confidense because they know they look good, and don't have to worry about that.

That is an awful catch 22 for us unattractive guys. :(

canadian_kor said:
In your dreams pal.

That is an awful catch 22 for us unattractive guys. :(

"unattractive guys" :D am pissing myself.
Hey you can't get the best of both worlds in your case you don't have any. :D

How would you know about Potatoe?
Your so quick to jump on him saying he is bs'in which means you must be trying to compensate for something. uummm what could that be. :blush:

Well, speaking as someone who is not what you could call attractive by any means, I can say that looks ain't everything. I like people for who they are and that is simply that.

Peace,

Ant

Sinspawne said:

I disagree with that.

I didnt find out people think I'm attractive until I got out of high school, and went into the work force fulltime. I got hit on by both sexes constantly and it didnt make me more confident; just really paranoid.

Then I found out that during high school, there were a lot of crushes about me going around, but no one would approach me because I had some retarded reputation of being a badass. Blork.

the people who don't 'look good' physically
they can look good too
if you are a very good person,you look good
for example,my relative from San Francisco, frankly she is just an average looking girl,but she is a very good-hearted girl,very caring, that makes me think she is a very beautiful girl

if you have confidence,like if you have some sort of talents,you look good
look at some musicians,athletes

That is an awful catch 22 for us unattractive guys. :([/QUOTE said:
Sorry, but i only told the harsh truth about how it is..
btw, I'm not attractive as far as i know so we're in the same boat then :)
All women i know only wanted me as a friend, so being a good guy didn't help me very much, but i don't mind. I'm more comfortable alone believe it or not

Last edited:
Speaking of looks...look at Winter's avatar... *swoon* ;)

And you know what really bothers me? Girls who always have to have bad guys. Bad guys that are 'hot'. Bleh. I say get a guy who's going to be nice to you and treat you with respect. F all that 'hot' crap.

I just recently found out my 17 year old first cousin is pregnant with this guy's baby. A guy who is 22 years old, has cheated on her time and time again, has no job, always in trouble, etc. Why did she want him? Because he was so 'hot' and the typical bad boy type. She got pregnant, probably thinking that he would stay with her, but we all know what the outcome will probably be. That baby will get here, and he'll ditch her. Sad.

All that matters to me is someone who is respectful, has a sense of humor, and who has a very high libido. :p

Guys like that really pisses me off :eek:kashii: They're acting cool and tough, but they can't even take resposibility for their actions.

If my little sister ends up in the same situation and the guy runs away, then I would hunt him down like a dog, and make him regret he was ever born into this world!

This thread has been viewed 119515 times.

Back