Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Racism, facists, and seperatist movements.

Quote Originally Posted by Corda View Post
    Mixed race individuals are full of mental and physiological diseases. Besides often look uglier than their pure parents. Race mixing is a doombringer.
    A load of people would vehemently disagree with you. I know for a fact, that in Germany dark skin, hair, and eyes or being mixed or having exotic admixture is viewed as cool, attractive, and extremely desirable. For instance, German women overall don’t have a strong maternal instinct, thus they're not really fond of babies, and very reluctant to have kids. However, if they had to make a choice for having any babies they would go for cute mixed babies. Biracial or black babies are much cuter than white ones to many white females. Hence, countless women in Germany, especially the very Nordic-looking ones want to or have exclusively biracial children, often part black ones. Otherwise, they wouldn't want to have any kids. So, actually biracial or admixed offspring are a kind of status symbol that many typical-looking Germans have in order to feel special and to set themselves apart from the average Germans. The bottom line is, that blond hair, pale skin, and blue eyes are pretty out and viewed as boring in Germany. And as far as I know, in Scandinavia or UK, it's the same. With that being said, the Nordic phenotype is rather idolized on the internet, in Southern places, especially in Latin America or Asia, etc. Besides, many Africans or Afro-Americans find blond people also highly attractive.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    (R1b-F1794) R-M269
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b

Ethnic group
    Italian

I've banned the moron for obvious racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    I've banned the moron for obvious racism.

People with his mindset are dying off. Most people find mixed people attractive, and beautiful, and the obsession with being "pure" is a thing from the past.

Ethnic group
    swiss,italian

Quote Originally Posted by real expert View Post
    A load of people would vehemently disagree with you. I know for a fact, that in Germany dark skin, hair, and eyes or being mixed or having exotic admixture is viewed as cool, attractive, and extremely desirable. For instance, German women overall don’t have a strong maternal instinct, thus they're not really fond of babies, and very reluctant to have kids. However, if they had to make a choice for having any babies they would go for cute mixed babies. Biracial or black babies are much cuter than white ones to many white females. Hence, countless women in Germany, especially the very Nordic-looking ones want to or have exclusively biracial children, often part black ones. Otherwise, they wouldn't want to have any kids.
    this is just bs sry. and why focus on women. there is a massive amount of german men with asian women.

Quote Originally Posted by real expert View Post
    The bottom line is, that blond hair, pale skin, and blue eyes are pretty out and viewed as boring in Germany. And as far as I know, in Scandinavia or UK, it's the same. With that being said, the Nordic phenotype is rather idolized on the internet, in Southern places, especially in Latin America or Asia, etc. Besides, many Africans or Afro-Americans find blond people also highly attractive.

why do you think german men like asian women, latinas and also to a degree southern european women and near eastern ones? or aren't there also women from northern europe going to southern europe for affairs too?

i think it is just that humans tend to be attracted to exotic looks. it is spicing things up a little. that's why dark hair and eyes are desired more in countries where these traits are less common while lighter features are more desired in darker regions.

that is probably also why there are guys like this spanish dude who suggested here on the forum to couple up spanish men with lithuanian women to ensure the future of europe or something.
    Last edited by Ailchu; 20-06-21 at 20:33.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-U152-Z56-BY3957
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c7a

Ethnic group
    15/32 British, 5/32 German, 9/64 Irish, 1/8 Scots Gaelic, 5/64 French, 1/32 Welsh

It would be nice to figure out what Racism actually is. I’ve read about a lot of racist talks on Facebook towards both white and African Americans that would obviously get me banned; spouted by college professors no less.
    It’s troublesome that MLK’s dream of “judging people not of the color of your skin but the content of their character” is going out the window.
    I often worry about how my children are going to get educated.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567