Racism, facists, and seperatist movements.

Racism is wrong. Facism is like Monarchy and that hasn't been around for awhile, but i'm sure it exists somewhere. Depends on what you mean though

I was going into the doctrine of ethnic facism, which basically corellates elitism through ethnic pride, and domination based on ethnic supremecy.

You gave an answer I wanted to hear though, that racism is wrong.

Now, what exactly makes racism wrong? What exactly about it, is bad? Is it the unfairness, the ignorance, what exactly?

A racist is ignorant, plain and simple. Completely misinformed and they disgust me, nothing gets my blood boiling more than a racist, nothing. And it's easy to get me angered with a simple comment because of the person I am. My mom is half caucasian and half african-american and my dad is caucasian, So I'm a quarter, couple that with my love for asian culture, and you've got someone who will drop you for making an ignorant racist comment about any race. :)

So King, you hate racists, is that safe to say?

Winter said:
So King, you hate racists, is that safe to say?

Hate is a strong word. I do say I think they are terribly wrong in their beliefs, if they changed their views, I would have no problem with them. But anyone who judges people on the color of their skin is no friend of mine.

Okay, I want to continue this, but I gotta go to work...bleh.

Lousy night jobs.

I believe it is ignorance and the intolerance of different ideas. Thats why schools should try to show more tolerance toward's differences in nationality and such in other countries. Things that make me are those neo-nazi's. It's just so stupid. Also gangs. It's all pointless.

Neo-nazis.. Man they disgust me.. I watched American History X.. And I was really getting very angered by the nazis.. It's a powerful movie worthy of praise, but I was really angered to think that there is people who live their life like that.

I also watched American History X, Is that based on a true story? It did make me happy when the man changed his ways

I think racists and fascists are extremely fearful people, and that fear manifests in all sorts of ways, such as hatred, bigotry, etc. I think the most upsetting factor about people like that is their utter lack of humanity. Just my two cents ... :souka: :victory:

Racism and fascism are wrong...just as wrong as governments taking away people's freedom of opinion, livelihood, and liberty for the benefit of people who work at McDonalds, peasant farmers, and panhandlers.

nazi's and rasists. yeah, their mind is clouded by fear, and fear leads to hate, hate leads to sufferng, sufferning leads to anger. anger leads to.. the dark side. hehe.
They are just really dumb-ass people angry at the fact that short distance olympic track events are nearly always won by black people.
No, on a cerious point, they are way out there. Should seek education in England... that'l change 'em.

separatist movements? hard one. I'm pro-globalization, and think that whatever happens, the world will unite in due time, so from that point of view, separatism is only a short term deal. but if there really are issues in countries and they separate peacfully, then fine: Czechoslovakia split in 1993, that was fine. but (this is a bit funny in my mind) now they are both in the EU, and obliged to enter EMU whith only one step to go to political integration.

I don't really like the Chechen's approach, cause they blow up appartment blocks in moscow, doesn't really make my heart bleed for their cause.

It also depends whether the country will start getting separatist movements all over the place and hence split into a dozen or more "lesser" countries. Although i could theoretically support all of their causes, i know that no government in their right mind will let that happen. (This is one of the reasons, I think, why Russia doesn't want to loose them).

Last edited:
Pfff, my opinion on racism is that I think that it's crap. People are different and I think we should admire those differences, hell, it would be boring if we were all the same :).

Facism, hmmm, depends in what form it comes. Democracy is a dictatorship of the majority as well.

Hmmm, seperatists? Ah well, I guess some culturebridges can't be crossed, or at least, not yet. For example, look at Iraq. They distrust eachother (Kurds/Sadr-Guys etc! Should we make one state, bathing in blood?

I almost liked what Rocklee said, but I think that it was a bit extreme.

I dont think its fair to label all the replyers as racists; just sharing a miniscule level of the similar intolerence that it takes to become a racist...but not racists themselves.

So many agree that racism is wrong, and bad and all that. Its wrong to not tolerate other ethnicities. Schools should promote tolerance, yadda yadda.

You know whats odd though? I've been doing a personal surveyance of this for some time, and find that while people condemning racism as intolerant, are also on the same level of not willing to accept the beliefs of others either.

This sword swings both ways pretty efficiently, I'd say.

"Racists hate entire races regardless of what kind of person they are."

Not entirely true.

Many White Supremecists, ethnic facists, and the like believe that racial cleansing is scribed in the destiny of humanity *Thule scriptures, White Man's Bible, Nature of Man, and to some context, the King David's Old Testament*.

Some believe that their racist attitudes arent hateful. They merely believe that the three distinct human races should remain seperate for the good of the species as a whole *obviously contridicting the evidence of diversion=evolutionary productivity*.

And here is a real tricky thing. I had a best friend whom was a decendant of a Grand Wizard of the triple K. Funny thing is, I met this Grand Wizard, and he was incredibly kind, sincere, and accepting of me for being the multi-ethnic person that I am. He explained to me that his Klan didnt preach hatred for other races, but rather, did its best to re-direct the folly of the old Klan, in that the new Klan was a caucoid pride group.

Regardless, my initial point is that while many racist factions *not all, but many* preach condemnation of other races, to willfully disaccount these peoples beliefs, and to harbor some sort of animosity toward them simply because of their beliefs, is just as intolerant as the intolerance that they preach.

In the end, is it really anyones duty to tell someone what they have a right to believe? *provided of course, that their beliefs do not result to violence*

"I believe the Jews are the blight of the White man!"

"Oh yeah? Well I believe your ignorance and intolerance are dispicable, and you are evil bad people!"

Is either mindset not guilty of a level of intolerance, and ignorance?

Sorry, If someone is going to believe they have a superior race or make broad generalizations about races then I simply cannot agree with them. Never have I thought that someone who is simply proud of their race and is good natured is a bad person, but I hate to break it to you that there are alot of racists who are very extreme about it.

If races were kept separate, then I doubt anyone of the forum would be alive, no one is 'pure' one race. The separatism is stupid, it would solve nothing. Plus if you think african-americans shouldn't be here (not saying you do) than blame white men, they brought them over on slave ships, they would be in africa if it wasn't for slave traders.

It's pointless to debate you about this, as I could tell from before I posted that you were leaning more towards supporting racism to an extent. Which is why I do believe you asked if I hate racists, hoping I would say yes and then you would say I was just as bad as them, but I am not. Like I said, It's a bit pointless to argue with someone who doesn't share the same views as you. I hope you don't support any type of discrimination. I have a lot more to say, but I don't want to argue..

I support accepting beliefs, whether popular or not.

"But anyone who judges people on the color of their skin is no friend of mine."

Comments like that are a bit harsh, arent they? Just because of what they belief, you will not allow them to be a friend.

And there is a point in debating this. I want to understand. I want to know how different people differ on topics, and understand the logic in which people can summon up to back their differences of opinions.

It's a bit harsh? Racists aren't exactly befriending people of other races, infact many harass others of different races, which is much worse than me simply letting them live their life and not associating with them. Also, I would not befriend a racist because we simply would not get along. Imagine me hanging with someone who would call me a "Nigger Lover"? Or harassing me for having African-American blood? Yeh, Trust me it wouldn't work. I just don't think your points have any merit, You seem to be ignoring the greater of the two evils.

And ahh you're getting me into this again.. I hate arguing.. Actually that's not true I actually enjoy it in some circumstances, like if the person even has a chance of seeing the light, but you don't seem to.. and now.. I don't feel like basically typing to a brick wall.

From my own personal experience:

There are Philipinos, Europeans, and Pakistanis in my family. It just so happens that the some of my relatives of European descent are extremely racist. And it just so happens that some of the Pakistanis in my family are very anti-Christian. I love both sides of the family. Just last week there was a wedding in my family. Despite the fact that there were strong difference of opinions, both sides remained civil. So, despite the racism and bigotry, strong difference of beliefs, both sides got along.

Only because of respect. Which, of course, depends on the person.

I think the most upsetting factor about people like that is their utter lack of humanity.

Heh, but isn't it our inherent humanity which screws things up?

mad pierrot said:
Heh, but isn't it our inherent humanity which screws things up?

Not in my opinion. When people are humane, they tend to be loving and tolerant. When people are inhumane, they tend to be fearful and intolerant. Just my opinion, for what it's worth ... :)

This thread has been viewed 111605 times.

Back