Racism, facists, and seperatist movements.

alot of people who get involved with that crap are just pathetic people who are actually angry about their own life/existence and just simply like to take it out on others

racism,fascism, etc... are all just manifestations of self hatred or self disappointment........just scapegoating for people who are already angry anyway for some other, maybe even unconscious, reason.

and, to be honest, racial and ethnic stereotypes sometimes can be somewhat rooted in truth to a small degree, as well as ignorance, but there is no feeling or emotion about it.

to actually feel hatred or anger towards someone or a whole group of people for virtually no reason is just an outward expression of self-hatred and immaturity.

Although I dont think alot of racists are actually truly as ignorant as they lead on. I dont think alot of them actually 100% believe the bullshit they claim to believe in.

Deep down I think many of them know it's not true, but they need something to be angry at and some kind of outlet for their own anger.
So they stick with it.

and most of them are probably too afraid to look at themselves on the inside and find out what the REAL problem is and the true source of their anger.

It all has to do with anger and emotions....there are no logical explanations or reasons to back up the view points that most racists hold to.

Though I do think that bad immigrants should not be allowed to use the "race card". .

I dont think its right for ANYone, good or bad, to play the "race card" when there is no truth to it. (which is how it is in most cases)

Europe still isn't totally dominated by a FOX like propaganda TV screen.
We have our own opinions.
We don't follow automatically what the media tell us.

If you do that in the USA and Canada, than it's your problem.
Try to think for yourself.
And stop citing from outdated history books.

And yes!! The Brits and Americans did more than enough backstabbing in European history to call them anti-European.

all of this sounds extremely ignorant and based on one-sided views.

all of this sounds extremely ignorant and based on one-sided views.

You seem pretty ignorant yourself. Racism can be thought of as purely a result of kin selection. Attributing mental illness to kin selection is a rather bizarre way to describe an evolutionary process.

Maybe you should study biology?

You seem pretty ignorant yourself. Racism can be thought of as purely a result of kin selection. Attributing mental illness to kin selection is a rather bizarre way to describe an evolutionary process.

Maybe you should study biology?

I attributed anger and emotion to how one group/individual feels toward another group in terms of racism.
I never attributed anything to how one feels about their own kin/group etc....

so, thanks for mis-reading my earlier post.

As for my post you quoted me on......
when I said this sounded ignorant, I was referring to Reinaert's comments about Americans and our social/political views, which I had quoted in my post.

One person's ignorance of another group of people has nothing to do with kin selection.
It just simply has to do with lack of knowledge or experience about the group they are referring to.

and I didnt know misguided anger was an actual form of mental illness?

Last edited:
Hate is a strong word. I do say I think they are terribly wrong in their beliefs, if they changed their views, I would have no problem with them. But anyone who judges people on the color of their skin is no friend of mine.

You mean to say that anyone who judges people on their RACE is no friend of yours.

One of the least racist countries in the world is North Korea.

Why is that you ask?

Is it because North Korea has some ingenious anti-racism programs in their public schools, universities and work places??

NO!! Not a chance!! The reason why there is little or no racism in North Korea is because EVERYBODY in North Korea is a North Korean!! With only ONE race in North Korea, racism is virtually non-existent.

When talking about "racism" How exactly do you define this term? It seems to me that this word "racist" tends to have very vague definition.

The implied connotation of this word is someone who hates other races for no other reason than they are different from him. If that was the definitive definition of this word, then I would agree that racism is wrong.

But that is NOT the definition of this word anymore. Or at least, that is NOT how this word is applied. NOW to be considered "racist" all a White person has to do is..

1 Express an interest for White people to have self determination.
2 Express a desire for the White race to exist long term.
3 Express a positive thought about the White race while at the same time, criticize or express a negative thought about a non-White race.

These 3 things are enough for some so-called social justice warrior or anti-racist to call you a racist, bigot, White supremacist or any other slur and epithet they can think of.

Separation and segregation of the races, is the only possible way of preserving real human biodiversity.

What are your thoughts on these topics?

Racism and fascism are evil. As for separatist movements, I wish them all the best. I am in favor of the right of secession if the majority in the seceding part wants to secede. I am all for local control so I hope that if the secessionist movement isn't racist or fascist or communist for that matter, that it can convince the rest of the people to go along with them.

Mixed race individuals are full of mental and physiological diseases. Besides often look uglier than their pure parents. Race mixing is a doombringer.

A load of people would vehemently disagree with you. I know for a fact, that in Germany dark skin, hair, and eyes or being mixed or having exotic admixture is viewed as cool, attractive, and extremely desirable. For instance, German women overall don’t have a strong maternal instinct, thus they're not really fond of babies, and very reluctant to have kids. However, if they had to make a choice for having any babies they would go for cute mixed babies. Biracial or black babies are much cuter than white ones to many white females. Hence, countless women in Germany, especially the very Nordic-looking ones want to or have exclusively biracial children, often part black ones. Otherwise, they wouldn't want to have any kids. So, actually biracial or admixed offspring are a kind of status symbol that many typical-looking Germans have in order to feel special and to set themselves apart from the average Germans. The bottom line is, that blond hair, pale skin, and blue eyes are pretty out and viewed as boring in Germany. And as far as I know, in Scandinavia or UK, it's the same. With that being said, the Nordic phenotype is rather idolized on the internet, in Southern places, especially in Latin America or Asia, etc. Besides, many Africans or Afro-Americans find blond people also highly attractive.

I've banned the moron for obvious racism.

People with his mindset are dying off. Most people find mixed people attractive, and beautiful, and the obsession with being "pure" is a thing from the past.

People with his mindset are dying off. Most people find mixed people attractive, and beautiful, and the obsession with being "pure" is a thing from the past.

That person's attitude disgusts me. Though, someone so brazen sort of makes me wonder if they are even serious, or if they are just a tr0ll, trying to make our site look bad. I recall seeing a news story that one of the former top writers for the Dailystormer turned out to be a black guy, pretending to be a white supremacist .

At any rate, I am married to, and have a child with someone that is genetically similar to me, and I do not have that kind of hatred in my thoughts or heart. People may do what their heart desires, and I wish them well for it.

That person's attitude disgusts me. Though, someone so brazen sort of makes me wonder if they are even serious, or if they are just a tr0ll, trying to make our site like bad.

Anyways, I am married to, and have a child with someone that is genetically similar to me, and I do not have that kind of hatred in my thoughts or heart. People may do what their heart desires, and I wish them well for it.

I had the impression that he wanted to be edgy and provocative. That's why I answered him to look at how he reacts if he finds out that being mixed is considered beautiful and a good thing. I debated plenty of real racists, and therefore I know how racists think and express themselves. For instance, many racists believe that Germans are still white supremacists. And many still don't know that Germans have changed drastically for the most part. And we Germans don't see any value in being "pure" or blond or blue-eyed anymore, on the contrary. Actually, real racists rarely show their racism so directly and blatantly and aggressively as this poster since they always talk between the lines and in a clouded language. Hence, I thought he wanted just to trigger some reactions and look how far he can go. Or perhaps he felt too comfortable here since many on Eupedia are against SJWs or left-wing lunatics.

A load of people would vehemently disagree with you. I know for a fact, that in Germany dark skin, hair, and eyes or being mixed or having exotic admixture is viewed as cool, attractive, and extremely desirable. For instance, German women overall don’t have a strong maternal instinct, thus they're not really fond of babies, and very reluctant to have kids. However, if they had to make a choice for having any babies they would go for cute mixed babies. Biracial or black babies are much cuter than white ones to many white females. Hence, countless women in Germany, especially the very Nordic-looking ones want to or have exclusively biracial children, often part black ones. Otherwise, they wouldn't want to have any kids.

this is just bs sry. and why focus on women. there is a massive amount of german men with asian women.

The bottom line is, that blond hair, pale skin, and blue eyes are pretty out and viewed as boring in Germany. And as far as I know, in Scandinavia or UK, it's the same. With that being said, the Nordic phenotype is rather idolized on the internet, in Southern places, especially in Latin America or Asia, etc. Besides, many Africans or Afro-Americans find blond people also highly attractive.

why do you think german men like asian women, latinas and also to a degree southern european women and near eastern ones? or aren't there also women from northern europe going to southern europe for affairs too?

i think it is just that humans tend to be attracted to exotic looks. it is spicing things up a little. that's why dark hair and eyes are desired more in countries where these traits are less common while lighter features are more desired in darker regions.

that is probably also why there are guys like this spanish dude who suggested here on the forum to couple up spanish men with lithuanian women to ensure the future of europe or something.

Last edited:
It would be nice to figure out what Racism actually is. I’ve read about a lot of racist talks on Facebook towards both white and African Americans that would obviously get me banned; spouted by college professors no less.
It’s troublesome that MLK’s dream of “judging people not of the color of your skin but the content of their character” is going out the window. :(:sad-2::useless:
I often worry about how my children are going to get educated.

This thread has been viewed 111598 times.

Back